Unspoken | Nomin

By yoursunshine1323

Only know you love him when you let him go.. --- NCT x Nomin โ€ข'Passengers - Let Her Go' inspired nomin au โ€ขIn... More

โ—โ—โ—
๐Ÿ’ฌ | one - start
๐Ÿ“ท | two
๐Ÿ’ญ | three
๐Ÿ’ฌ | four
๐Ÿ“ท | five
๐Ÿ’ฌ | six
๐Ÿ“ท | seven
๐Ÿ’ญ | eight
๐Ÿ’ฌ | nine
๐Ÿ“ท | ten
๐Ÿ“ท | eleven
๐Ÿ“ท | twelve
๐Ÿ’ฌ | thirteen
๐Ÿ’ญ | fourteen
๐Ÿ’ญ | fifteen
๐Ÿ“ท | sixteen
๐Ÿ“ท | seventeen
๐Ÿ“ท | eighteen
๐Ÿ’ญ | nineteen
๐Ÿ“ท | twenty
๐Ÿ’ฌ | twenty one
๐Ÿ“ท | twenty two
๐Ÿ’ญ | twenty three
๐Ÿ“ท | twenty four
๐Ÿ’ฌ | twenty five
๐Ÿ’ฌ | twenty six
๐Ÿ’ฌ | twenty seven
๐Ÿ’ฌ | twenty eight
๐Ÿ“ท | twenty nine
๐Ÿ“ท | thirty
๐Ÿ’ญ | thirty one
๐Ÿ’ญ | thirty two
๐Ÿ’ฌ | thirty three
๐Ÿ“ท | thirty four
๐Ÿ’ญ | thirty five
๐Ÿ“ท | thirty six
๐Ÿ“ท | thirty seven
๐Ÿ“ท | thirty eight
๐Ÿ“ท | thirty nine
๐Ÿ“ท | forty
๐Ÿ“ท | forty one
๐Ÿ’ฌ | forty two
๐Ÿ“ท | forty three
๐Ÿ“ท | forty four
๐Ÿ“ท | forty five
๐Ÿ’ฌ | forty six
๐Ÿ“ท | forty seven
๐Ÿ“ท | forty eight
๐Ÿ“ท | forty nine
๐Ÿ’ญ | fifty
๐Ÿ’ฌ | fifty one
๐Ÿ“ท | fifty two
๐Ÿ“ท | fifty three
๐Ÿ“ท | fifty five
๐Ÿ“ท | fifty six
๐Ÿ“ท | fifty seven
๐Ÿ“ท | fifty eight
๐Ÿ“ท | fifty nine
๐Ÿ“ท | sixty
๐Ÿ“ท | sixty one
๐Ÿ“ท | sixty two - markhyuck
๐Ÿ“ท | sixty three - yangren
๐Ÿ’ญ | sixty four
๐Ÿ“ท | sixty five - end
THANK YOU!
Do you...
Want...
A Sequel?

๐Ÿ’ญ | fifty four

3.7K 157 223
By yoursunshine1323

"Let's be fake boyfriends."

"What?!"

"I said i'll be your fake boyfriend."

"Ehh? Why?"

"So that Jeno guy will realize what he just let go."

Jaemin sighed as he dropped his pen on his notebook that is neatly laid on his desk. He leaned his back on his seat and stared outside the window.

It's been a while since he and Yangyang started playing fake boyfriends.

They both agreed to do that a week after Jaemin discovered that his one and only love Jeno already has a girlfriend.

It hurts him so much that he can't focus in life anymore.

At first the brunet thought it was a dumb and childish idea but he still tried.

He's somehow still hoping that it might get some of Jeno's attention. Call him desperate but he really can't stop himself. He just love the raven so much.

"Hey Jaem are you alright?" Yangyang on his side said that made Jaemin look at him.

"No." Jaemin looked down on his notebook.

"What's bothering you?" Yangyang set his pen down and totally faced Jaemin.

It is currently four in the afternoon and they don't have classes anymore since their professor for the last subject had an emergency at home so they are now just waiting for the end of the class.

"It's..." Jaemin sighed again. "Our play. I think... we should stop it already."

"Why?" Yangyang frowned.

"It's not working. I'm just feeling guilty as it gets longer." Jaemin sadly said, the pain his heart is feeling can be visibly seen in his gloomy eyes. "I don't want to fool my friends anymore."

"But how about Jeno?"

Jaemin felt like his heart skipped a beat at the mention of the raven but it is soon filled with stinging pain again as he remembered him.

"Are you going to quit on him already?"

"Jeno is happy with his girlfriend now Yang. I can't do anything about it anymore." Jaemin sadly smiled while fidgeting on his pen. "I should be happy for him and just move on."

"But--" Yangyang's words was interrupted when the bell suddenly rang, indicating that it is already the end of their class and it is now time to go home.

Jaemin quickly fixed his things and shoved it all in his bag. He wore one strap of his backpack and stood up.

"Let's break up now. I don't love you anymore." Jaemin cheekily smirked as he winked at the younger before walking out of the room.

"H-hey! Wait! Let's go home together!" Yangyang yelled as he quickly gathered all his stuffs and ran after Jaemin.

They walked side by side at the wide green field of the University, talking about random stuffs until they reached the huge gate of their school.

"So... do you want me to help you with Renjun?" Jaemin asked with a grin as he looked at Yangyang.

"W-what?! W-why Renjun suddenly got d-dragged in here?" The younger stuttered, cheeks dusted with pink blush.

"Dimwit. It is so obvious that you like him." Jaemin chuckled and playfully punched Yangyang's arm.

"Shut up!" Yangyang lightly pushed Jaemin but the brunet just laughed more.

They just kept on laughing and teasing each other when Jaemin stopped walking. His smile instantly disappeared as he got a view of what's in front of them.

Or should he say who's in front of them, standing beside the huge metal gate of their University, staring at no one but Jaemin while holding a bouquet of peach roses.

Yangyang noticed the sudden change on the older's expression so he followed where Jaemin is looking and saw Jeno standing a few steps away from them, probably waiting for Jaemin.

"Jaem--" Yangyang whispered but was cut off when the brunet grasped his shirt from behind.

Jeno slowly walked towards them and Yangyang swear he can feel how Jaemin stiffens with every step the raven is making.

"Jaem you two should talk--"

"Don't leave me here." Jaemin whispered back that made Yangyang gulp.

Jeno looked at Yangyang and flashed a small smile.

"You must be Yangyang." Jeno initiated.

"A-ahh... yes, and you must be Jeno, am I right?" Yangyang smiled back.

"Yes. I'm Jeno. Lee Jeno." Jeno offered him a handshake.

"It's nice to meet you Jeno." The younger accepted with a smile.

Soon, Jeno moved his gaze to the brunet after letting go of Yangyang's hand but Jaemin looked away from him.

"Hi Nana. It's been a while."

Jaemin hated how his body reacts just with Jeno simply saying his nickname. He felt like the whole zoo is running inside his stomach and chest while his bones are slowly melting like ice cubes under the hot sun.

How can he move on like this?

"W-what are you doing here?" Jaemin asked without looking at Jeno. His grip on Yangyang's shirt is getting tighter.

"Don't you want to see me?" Jeno kiddingly chuckled but soon cleared his throat when Jaemin didn't respond.

He felt like his heart dropped at the thought of his Nana getting mad at him.

"I.. I came here to talk to you... to apologize... and to get back what's really mine." Jeno said that made the brunet look at him in an instant, brows frowning in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Can you give us a moment?" Jeno asked then looked at Yangyang.

"Ohh... uhm... i'll just wait for you outside." Yangyang awkwardly smiled at Jeno and was about to head off but Jaemin didn't let him go.

"Whatever you're going to say, spill it now. Yangyang doesn't need to leave." Jaemin sternly said.

Jeno looked at Yangyang again before looking back at Jaemin with his jaws locking, his grip on the roses is slowly getting tighter.

"Jaem... it's just a matter between you and me. Yangyang doesn't have something to de--"

"Of course he has something to deal with it Jeno. He's my boyfriend." The brunet said that made Yangyang look at him with wide eyes while Jeno felt like his heart and hopes are slowly crashing.

"O-oh... right. I-I almost forgot." Jeno looked away but then looked at Jaemin again. "I-I just want to say sorry Jaemin. I want to say sorry for everything I've done, for everything I've said. I want to apologize for being an asshole... for being dumb... for being blind. I am sorry for realizing how much you really mean to me when it's already too late."

Jeno slowly took a step closer to Jaemin and hold his hand.

"I'm really sorry Jaemin." Jeno said while deeply staring at the younger's eyes. "Please forgive me."

"How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to be sorry? It's not your fault that you can't return my feelings Jeno. It's not your fault that you're not into boys too. It is just me who was assuming and hoping that maybe fate will be on my side even though it's obviously not. But it's all in the past Jen. We're both happy now. You with Lami. Me with Yangyang. If you went here just because you're feeling guilty well then I already forgive you. Now if you don't mind we'll go ahead. Please be safe on your way home." Jaemin smiled and pulled his hand off Jeno's grip and looked at Yangyang. "Let's go."

Yangyang mumbled a small apology and did a quick bow to Jeno before walking with Jaemin.

Jeno's grip on the bouquet got more tighter, making the paper sheets crumple as he tries his best to control his temper and tears. He turned to look at the back of Yangyang and Jaemin.

"Lami and I broke up." Jeno said out loud that made Jaemin stop walking.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Jaemin said.

"I broke up with her." The raven continued.

Jaemin frowned as he slowly turned and faced Jeno again.

"Why are you saying these stuffs to me now, Jeno?" Jaemin asked, pain and bitterness are slightly recognizable in his voice.

"Because I like you Jaemin."

"Wha--" Jaemin got interrupted when Jeno took big steps towards him and cupped his face.

The raven latched his lips on Jaemin's slightly chapped ones. Jaemin's eyes widened as he didn't expect it yet he admit, he feels that the kiss is full of love and longing.

But Jaemin had enough of it.

All of the pain and heartaches he experienced in the past two months came back all at once.

He's thinking Jeno just came here because he already broke up with his girlfriend.

He's just looking for a rebound and Jaemin is the perfect person for it.

Jaemin pushed Jeno with all of his might and slapped the raven on his cheek.

The scene caught the attention of some students and earned gasps and whispers from them, including Yangyang.

"You can't just go all the way here, tell me that you like me and kiss me like that Jeno! I already had enough! I already experienced all types of pain because of you! Why don't you just let me be in peace?! I don't care if you broke up with your girlfriend. I don't have anything to deal with it! Now if you're looking for a rebound, well sorry, you approached the wrong person. I don't have a plan to be one. I'm tired! I don't want to be like this anymore! I don't want to be hurt anymore Jeno! So stop bothering me and leave me alone!" Jaemin yelled as tears run down his cheeks.

The brunet was about to walk out but Jeno grabbed his arm, pulling him close and hugged him tight as if he never want to let the younger go. No. He won't let the younger go ever again.

"I'm sorry. I'm very very sorry baby. Please... please give me one more chance. I'll make it all up to you..."Jeno buried his face on the younger's neck, the vanilla cotton scent of Jaemin's perfume gives him nostalgia. "I didn't go here to make you a rebound. I love you Jaemin. I really do. Not just as a friend but more than that. I-I just agreed to date Lami because I was scared... and confused. I-I was scared to risk our friendship back then and I can't understand myself. I was so sure of myself that I'm attracted to girls and I don't want to lose that identity...but I realized I was wrong. I love you for a long time already. I just made myself confused. Since then till now, it's you. I don't want to lose you. I don't care about that 'identity' anymore. You're more important than my pride. You're so precious to me, Nana. I'm not scared anymore. I'm now more than ready to get out of the box and make new happy memories with you."

Jeno pulled out of the hug and cupped Jaemin's cheeks again, caressing it gently with love.

"I love you so much Nana..." Jeno stared intently at the brunet. "Please...please come back to me."

Jaemin took a long time before answering.

"I-I'm sorry Jeno but I-I can't come back to you..."

Jeno's soft expression slowly faded as his hold on Jaemin's cheeks loosen and dropped his hands down.

His heart feels like it's breaking into tiny pieces. It hurts so much like it is being pierced with millions of swords over and over again but it soon quickly disappeared when he saw Jaemin's beautiful smile again.

"...because I never left you in the first place." Jaemin grinned between his tears but Jeno stayed confused, not being able to process everything quickly.

"I love you too my acorn." Jaemin cupped Jeno's cheeks and caressed it lovingly. "I always do."

Jeno was still dumbfounded when Jaemin suddenly locked his lips on his.

The kiss is still filled with love and longing, but this time, it is also filled with tenderness and bliss.

Jeno finally smiled and kissed his Nana back.

They enjoyed creating their own little world but they quickly went back to reality when Yangyang cleared his throat.

Both Jeno and Jaemin blushed because of embarrassment as they moved away from each other.

"Oh... did I disturb you?" Yangyang asked, acting innocent. "Sorry... I didn't mean it. Please continue."

Jeno frowned as he looked at Jaemin, simply asking about Yangyang. Jaemin seems to get it as his lips formed an 'o' then he looked at Yangyang before looking back at Jeno.

"We already broke up." Jaemin smiled.

"Ehh?" Jeno frowned more.

"Oh yes. Just a few minutes ago before you came." Yangyang added. "So... I think I don't have anything to deal with you guys anymore. I'll go ahead."

"Sure. Thanks Yang." Jaemin agreed.

"Wait... I can't--"

"Bye fake boyfriend!" Yangyang chuckled then waved before running away from them.

"Fake what?!" Jeno looked at Jaemin with confusion.

"He's... just my fake boyfriend."

"What for?"

"Uhm... to make you jealous?"

"..."

"U-uhh... hehe... peace?" Jaemin awkwardly made a peace sign before running away from Jeno.

"YAH NA JAEMIN!"

Jaemin squealed and ran faster as Jeno chased after him.

The two boys just spent their time running and playing until they got exhausted.

They soon get on Doyoung's car to rest.

"Hey Nana."

"Hm?" Jaemin looked at Jeno who's currently sitting on the driver's seat while he is on the passenger's.

"I want to make it official."

"What?" Jaemin frowned, thinking of what Jeno possibly mean.

The raven turned to face the younger and handed him the bouquet of peach roses that is now quite not presentable due to the excessive running they did.

"Na Jaemin..." Jeno smiled lovingly. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jaemin stared at the roses for a moment before looking at Jeno then he leaned forward to give the raven a chaste kiss on the lips and then showed him his sweetest smile.

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 27K 55
โ‰› nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction โ that's what will make it more exciting โž โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ โ‡ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...
87.3K 3K 86
"renjun? he's just my brothers friend." - university au ; text fic huang renjun the first few chapters are god awful, but when you get past that m...
64.2K 3.6K 25
"Lแด‡แด›'s ส™แด‡ า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s, Jษชsแดœษดษข! Wแด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s, ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" "Nแด." Chenle just wants to be friends with Jisung but Jisung won't let him enter his world. [ p...
34.5K 749 43
"Who's gonna be first? Jeno or Jaemin?" INSTAGRAM AU! TEXTING AU! (Will have written chapters) where they should be rivals in the publics eye, but...