An unlikely pair (Blake x Yan...

By Idkhowtolife345

Yang is a boxer, but lives a very modest life. She has a small apartment, nothing to fancy, just something co... More

What will happen
The daycare break
Babysitting
What's next
That Day
That night
The Lunch Date
The nightmare
Accepted
The Date
I need a break for a bit
Heat wave
Heat wave pt2
The fight
The bull
Recovery
Getting back up
Reunited
Heading back
The return
Let's get down to business
The aftermath
The Year
is she here yet?
chapter 26
The bar
The beach
It ends here! pt1
it ends here! (pt 2)
it ends here! (pt 3)
It ends here (final)

life is (was) calm

1.8K 55 22
By Idkhowtolife345

Blake POV

I wake up with a warm arm around me, seeing a robotic one laying in the night stand next to me.

I roll over to look at Yang, she seemed to be shaking, and cursing a little. What was she dreaming about?

I shook her a bit, she didn't wake up. I sat up, and kept myself up with one arm, and shook her a bit more.

Her eyes shot open, and looked scared, and she was breathing heavily. She sat straight up, and looked around the room, and then at me.

She held my face with her hand, and sighed. "You're ok." She said, softly, her voice a but lower than a wisper.

"Of course I'm fine, what did you dream about?" She stood up, and stretched. "Nothing, don't worry about it." She said, she sounded a bit annoyed, and my ears flattened against my head.

She walked over to the door and opened it, and turned to me. "Come on, let's go eat." She said, smiling, but, still sounded a bit annoyed.

"Don't you want your arm first?" I ask, pointing to it, still on the night stand. "Oh, I'm still not used to it." She said, walking over, and grabbing, and attaching her arm.

I stood up, and walk over to the door. Yang following me. We get to the kitchen, and Yang gets stuff for pancakes out.

She starts making a few, when my parents walk out of their room. "Morning mom, morning Dad." I say, smiling.

"Morning Mr. And Mrs. Belladonna, how'd you sleep?" Hand said, still focused on making pancakes. They sat down, and watched Yang make the pancakes too.

"I like this one." Mom said, I look over at her confused. "She can cook, she can protect you, no matter the cost." I smile and nod, and noticed Yang's human hand shaking.

She switched to using her robotic hand, and tried to make a fist with her other hand. "You ok, Yang?" I ask, getting up and walking over to her.

She nods, and her hand stopped shaking. She switched back to her human hand, and kept cooking.

A bit later, ad Yang finish making the pancakes, Sun walked out of his room, looking half asleep.

"Hey guys, what *Yawn* what smells good?" He asked, sitting next to my Dad. "Pancakes." Yang said, plainly.

Sun jumped up and tried to grab one, but Yang grabbed his hand. "Don't touch them, Red and I already have enough trouble stoping Nora, we don't need to stop you too."

She said, jokingly. Sun nodded and put his hands up defensively, and walked away backwards.

He sat down again, and Yang set the plate of pancakes in front of everyone. I st next to her as we start getting how many we wanted.

"Thank you for making breakfast, Yang." My dad said, followed by immediately stuffing his face with pancake. "It's no problem, really." She said.

We talk for a bit, about my time with Yang in the apartment, if we're going back, what's happening in general.

"It's up to Yang." My mom looks at her. "Are you going to go back to the apartment?" Yang freezes, and her human hand started shaking.

She stood up, and started to walk away, "Excuse me for a second." She said, walking to her room.

"What was that about?" Sun asked, his mouth full of pancake. "Did I say something to upset her?" Mom asked, worried. "No, I don't think you did, I'm going to go check on her." I say, getting up.

I knock on her door, and she didn't answer. "Yang?" I ask, knocking again, no response. I open the door quietly, only to see her grabbing her hand with her robotic one, trying to get it to stop shaking, and breathing a bit heavily.

"Yang, are you, ok?" I ask, hesitantly. She nods, "yeah, I'm fine, just, go eat." She said, not even looking at me, still focused on her hand.

I walk over to her, and sit next to her, "You have to tell me what's wrong, so we can fix it." I say, grabbing her human hand.

The shaking stops, and she relaxed a bit. "Yang, please." She sighs, and looks over to me, tears in her eyes. "I still get flashes from that day, the blood, the pain, his stupid mask, everything."

I look at her, concerned, and she took another breath. "I was so scared that he could of taken you, or worse." I nodded, still listening.

"But I can't get over everything, just thinking of the apartments makes my hand shake, just thinking about it makes it shake." I hug her with one arm, and hold her human hand letting her lean on me for once.

She sits up, and stands up, Leaving my hug. "Thanks, Blake." She said, offering her hand. I take it and she pulls me off the bed.

I laugh a bit, at least she's in a better mood. She picks me up, and opened the door. "Yang, my parents!" "So what, they don't care." She said with a laugh going down the stairs.

We get back to the table, and she sets me down. "Welcome back Yang, and thank you for bringing Blake." Dad said, smiling.

Guess he actually approves of Yang, that's nice to know. "I'm sorry, Yang." Mom said, her voice genuine. Yang looked at her confused.

"For what?" "What I said, you had to leave because of it." Yang laughed a bit. "No no, it's fine, really, and it's not exactly what you said."

Mom looked at her confused, "it's kind of personal, sorry." Yang said, rubbing the back of her neck. Mom nodded, and took a bite of pancake.

We continued to talk a bit more, and a bit about living arrangements, that fun conversation.

Afterwords, Yang got up and brought the dishes to the sink and went upstairs.

A bit later she came down, in a yellow T-shirt, blue jeans, and sun glasses. "I'm going to take a walk, is that ok with everyone?" She asked, looking at us.

I nod, and so does my dad, and Sun was asleep on the table. She walked out and I was left with my parents and Sun.

Yang POV

I walk down the dirt road, looking around, at everything this place had to offer.

I passed by a small market place, a few booths in the water, and a few on the dock.

I see one stand with a familiar looking man, with rabbit ears, next to a booth with stuffed animals. He handed the man some money, and he got a small brown rabbit, kind of reminded me of Velvet.

I walked up to the man, and smiled. "Hello Sir, how are you?" I ask, he turned around surprised, "Oh, it's You, I could use your help." I nod and he shows me the doll.

"I'm getting this for my daughter, but I can't find a box." I look at the doll again. "This kind of reminds me of my friend Velvet." I say, walking with the man.

"Oh, that's my daughter, she left a long time ago, to be with her wife." I nod, "Yeah, Coco and Velvet are happy, they run a small café" he smiled and opened his door.

"So, you are actually her dad, right?" I ask, showing him an old picture of me and Velvet. Tears form in his eyes as he smiles, "Yes, it's amazing how fast she grew up."

I bend down, and hold the phone in front of us, "Want to send her a picture?" He smiled and nodded.

I take a picture and sent it to Velvet, and helped him find a small box to send to Velvet.

I help him pack it, and wave goodbye to him, as I leave. I look at my phone, seeing a text from Velvet.

What are you doing with my dad?!

Helping him

Why are you even in Menagerie?!

Blake

That answers nothing...

Byeeeee

YANG!

I put my phone away, and snicker a bit. I start to walk back, I probably spent a good hour talking to him, and I never got his name.

I feel something bush against my leg, and I look down, seeing a small black cat, rubbing against my leg.

I bend down and pet it, they where thin, and I could see their ribs. They didn't have a collar either, where they a stray?

I pick them up, hearing a slight purr coming from them, and I ran back to the house.

Blake POV

I was sitting on the couch, talking with Sun about how things where back at the daycare, and hopefully they didn't all just fall apart when we left.

That is, until the door got kicked in, and Yang runs in, and looks at me.

"BLAKEYOUREAMOM!" I look at her confused. "What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

She took off her sunglasses, and I saw she was holding a cat. "You're a mom now!" I froze. "YANG!" I hear heavy footsteps running down the hallway, and Dad running out super excited.

"Grandbabies?!" I looked at him, annoyed and back at Yang confused. "You bring a cat into this house, and call me a mom?" She nodded and went into the kitchen, and grabbed a small can of tuna.

She sat next to me, and opened it, and the cat started eating. "What should we name them?" She asked, smiling?" "I never said I wanted this." I say, confused, annoyed, and angry.

"Do you want to have a cat child with me?" She asked, still smiling. I roll my eyes, and look back at the cat. "Fine, only because they're cute."

The cat finished, and I thew the can away. I sat back down next to Yang, and let the cat sniff me.

"Sooo, what should we name him?" yang asked, I guess it's a guy. I think for a second, and start petting them.

"How about Bear?" I ask, as he started to climb on me. "Goid, choice." She said, smiling like an idiot.

"Sooo, my grandchild is an actual cat?" Dad asked, leaning on the back of the couch. "Yes, Dad, they are." He smiles and went to pet him, but scratch his hand.

"Don't you scratch your Grandfather!" Yang said, pointing a finger in bears face. "Bear is a good name for him." He said, smiling and holding out his hand, like he was proud of the scratch.

"This is going to be a long day." I say, looking back down at bear, curled up in my lap. "With is be unBEARable?" Yang asked, smirking.

"Yang." "That's my name!" She said, laughing. Yep, going to be a long day, but, Yang's here, even if it's with stupid Pun.

Short, I know, but, I can't think of anything for this story right now, and I could really use some suggestions from you, something you want to happen, anything. Just, please, i'm out of ideas for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 122 10
Weiss Schnee is 24 and in a bad marriage her husband hits her and uses her as a sex toy. One day her husband hurts her so bad that she ends up in the...
10.9K 389 20
AU/crossover/romance/hurt/adventure Book I Ruby, the princess of Vale is a kind loving soul. She enjoys spending time with her family and her people...
5.2K 108 9
A Bumblebee (or Bumbleby) fanfic, where Blake is sick after team RWBY comes back from a week long mission. With Weiss and Ruby out for the weekend, Y...
Meant to Be By Ky

Fanfiction

12.2K 340 23
Blake Belladonna, a girl of mystery and always sticking her nose in a book. Yang Xiao Long, a girl always seeking a thrill rush, wicked outgoing, and...