billie + you ( imagines )

By eazybillie

random imagines and smut. slow updates More

- movies
- take me to the rooftop
- movies pt2
- my strange addiction
- movies pt3
- my strange addiction pt2
- are you done asking questions?
y'all annoying
ty my loves <3
- movies pt4
- my strange addiction pt3
- my strange addiction pt4
help
yall gotta be kidding.
- movies pt5
new book
- my strange addiction pt 5
the concert - NOT AN UPDATE
- requests?
- jealous
- gimme kiss
MA'AM WHAT THE FUCK.
which draft sounds interesting?
- jealous pt2
hi its my birthday
help
QUICK
sorry
omg
hi

- jealous pt3

7.6K 128 37
By eazybillie

billie: dom g!p

"b-billie shes going to hear us" i try to whisper into her ear before i moan again. "she wont hear us if you stay quiet , babygirl" she says , her raspy voice instantly making a pool of wetness form in my panties. "look how wet your are for me , slut" she says in between kisses before moving down to suck on my left breast.

-
after billie is done giving attention to both of my breasts she lifts me up and carries me to the guest bedroom , not even bothering to waste any more time. she then places a row of kisses on my stomach before playing with the hem of my panties. "billie-"
"what? you cant wait princess?" she says before slowly pulling my panties down. i nod my head.
i feel her hand harshly come in contact with the side of my thigh " , leaving a red mark. i wince at the pain before i feel billie blow cold air on my dripping centre.

i let out a soft moan. she stares at my pussy and smirks before licking a long strip up my slit. she spreads my lips apart before placing her mouth around me , slurping sounds coming from her. i let out another moan before grabbing a handful of her hair to push her deeper into my pussy. "dont fucking touch me" i feel my hand being removed from her hair before she inserts 2 fingers into me. she starts off at a slow pace before increasing it, twisting and pumping her fingers inside of me. the only thing heard were my moans and my wetness sloshing around before everything halts.

i raise my eyebrow in confusion before i see billies hands moving down to her shorts. i can see her bulge poking through them. i quickly help her pull down her shorts before-

-

hi i havent updated in two months and i dont even want to be alive right now so this is all ur getting until i publish part two. mwah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 130 22
Small imagines of Billie :) (Might have smut :) ) Will definitely have some fluff tho Occasional update book as well :p Created- 7-18-20
13.7K 507 31
๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ /moอžon/ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...
42.7K 1.1K 35
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol. (lower case intended) ~ achieved ๐Ÿฅฐ- #...