Breaking The BadBoy

By xxCloudDreamerxx

A broken girl afraid of love finds a boy who doesn't know the meaning of love. A BadBoy and a Broken Girl. Lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: The Break-Up
Chapter 18: Tell Me A Lie..
Chapter 19: I wear my heart on my sleeve
Chapter 20: my scars
Chapter 21: Breaking
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: taken
Chapter 24: Missing Her
Chapter 25: hope?
Chapter 26: Heartbreak
Chapter 27: Goodbye
Chapter 28: A New Beginning
Chapter 29: New Interests
Chapter 30: Out of Reach
Chapter 33: Being the best
chapter 35: Rebels
Chapter 36: Ours
Chapter 37: Serendipity
chapter 38: spilled ink
Chapter 39: The Letter That Changed Everything
Chapter 40: The Unbearable Truth
Chapter 41: Peace of Mind
Chapter 42: You Never Really Can Fix A Heart
Chapter 43: Free Fallin'
Chapter 44: How the Lost get Found
Chapter 45: In the arms of friends
Chapter 46: Dreaming with a broken heart
Chapter 47:....In Love
Chapter 48: I will wait
Chapter 49: Grinch
Chapter 50: Christmas
Chapter 51: I am happy
Chapter 52: 10 years later

Chapter 34: Danny!

35.6K 1K 127
By xxCloudDreamerxx

"Do you see him? " Brody asked me.

"Daniel! " I exclaimed when I spotted Danny at a table then I ran over to him.

Danny jumped up and caught me when I jumped into his arms hugging him tightly. It felt so good to hug him and see him again. I missed him a lot. I missed talking to him, getting his advice, spending time with him.

"I missed you Marls!" Danny exclaimed.

"I missed you too Danny!" I laughed then backed away to look at him.

"Hey Danny." Brody smiled and shook Danny's hand and gave him a weird man hug.

"Hey Brody. It's good to see you two together again." Danny nodded as we all sat around the table.

"Oh no we're not together again." I told Danny.

"Oh really?" Danny asked then dropped the subject. 

"So tell me everything I missed! " I said excitedly.

"Well I got engaged." Danny replied shocking me.

"What?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah her name's Caroline. We used to date for a few years then we broke up almost two years ago. I bumped into a few weeks ago and things just picked up from where they left. I've known her all my life and I love her Marls." Danny smiled blushing a little.

"That's amazing danny, when's the wedding?" I asked him.

"Just after Christmas actually and of course you're invited, I actually put on the invitation that it was for you and Brody but I didn't know about your situation." Danny said awkwardly handing me the invitation. "Like you're welcome to bring someone else."

"It's fine Danny. Thank you. I can't wait." I smiled brightly looking down at the invitation.

Who else could I take? Robbie? I don't think Brody would be too happy if I did that. The only thing I was worrying about if I did take Brody is wondering if it would be awkward. I also don't think I could control myself around him, Brody in a suit is perfection.

"So how are you?" Danny asked me.  "You look beautiful Marls."

"Thanks Danny. Things have been great." I replied.

"And how's living with your brother?" He questioned me.

"I love spending time with him and even with JC even though they suck at cooking."I laughed. "The school I go to is great. There's really lovely people that go there, I've made a lot of good friends."

"Then what are you doing back?" He asked.

"Even though I've been living a great life, things back here aren't exactly great. I didn't realise that my leaving hurt so many people and now I'm here to fix it." I sighed.  "So I kind of need your help."

"Sure, what's the problem?" He asked.

"Ok well I'll start with Matt. He's getting into fights at school and he's not himself. I know he sleeps through the day a lot but I think that's because he's not getting any sleep at night. I'm really worried about him. I think that he thinks it's normal. Like he's still young and he picks up on things, I came out of nowhere,  suicidal and depressed. Matty has seem me at my worst and I think it's my fault he's acting this way now. I think he needs help." I explained to Danny.

"You could be right Marls, it's not your fault, you didn't make him depressed but he's been through a lot for a fifteen year old boy. I think that we should arrange a meeting for me to see him just to talk really and depending on how things go we could make it a regular thing." Danny shrugged. "What else?"

"It's Sam. Since I left he's been a completely different person, drinking and isolating himself from everyone. I know he's acting like this way because of me. I know he feels like I replaced him, he doesn't understand how easy it was for me just to leave even though it wasn't easy at all. What do I do? " I asked him.

"I think you should speak to him alone. Acting out is Sams way of dealing with things. You just to get him on his own and talk to him. Sam loves you, he'll listen, maybe not straight away but he will listen." Danny told me. "Anything else?"

"Well yeah, our whole group broke up and it's kind of my fault as well. After I left they all started to go their separate ways now they would talk to each other only out of politeness but that's not who they really are. I never thought the group would break up and it's all my fault." I explained.

"Marley-Rose stop blaming yourself. None of this was your fault, you did the right thing getting away. Everyone just handled it differently. There's a lot of people in the group and that means working extra hard to make everything better. What exactly do you plan on doing Marley?" Danny asked me.

"I made a mess here and I need to fix things." I replied. "I'm staying until however long it takes to get things back to normal."

"And then you'll leave again?" He asked a good question.

"That was the plan." I sighed. "Now I'm not so sure. I'm afraid if I leave the same thing is going to happen.  I know that I have to go back but I'm searching for a reason to stay."

"I really hope you find a reason." Danny smiled.

"Me too." I smiled. "So tell me all about your wedding."

"Well it's going to be an outdoor wedding and it gives snow this year so we're hoping it's going to be a white wedding." Danny blushed a little.

"Well when am I going to get to meet her?" My smile grew more.

"Well we could go to lunch again, me, you, Brody and Caroline." Danny suggested.

"Can't wait." I smiled.

******Brody's POV******

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." Marley-Rose told Danny and I while rising from her seat then she walked off.

I watched Marley-Rose until I couldn't see her anymore with a big smile on my face. I loved every moment with her and I'm never taking them for granted ever again.

"I saw that." Danny smiled at me. "The way you looked at her, the way you have been looking at her all lunch. "

"It's nothing." I tried to ignore it.

"Ok well just so you know, I'm rooting for you two. I know you two have had your problems but when she's with you she's happy and most importantly she's safe."

"She just want to be friends." I sighed. "And I have to respect that no matter how much I want her back. I have to do what's best for her."

"What about what's best for you? You have to at least tell her how you feel." Danny told me.

"I hurt her once already, I don't want to do it again. Her life is better when I'm not screwing it up." I sighed

And that was the end of the conversation as Marley-Rose came back to us.

*****Marley-Rose*****

After lunch Brody went to Pay and Danny and i stood up ready to leave.

"So tell me the truth Danny. Am I crazy for doing this? Being here, acting normal with Brody, trying to make everything right?" I asked.

"Just a little." Danny laughed. "But I believe there isn't anything you can't do Marls."

"I'm so happy you have so much faith in me." I rolled my eyes laughing.

"I always will." He wrapped his arm around me. "Just be careful Marls, remember to think about yourself as well."

"My friends are more important." I shrugged.

"Well at least I know someone that will be looking out for you." Danny and I looked up at Brody who was waiting for us.

Brody would always look out for me, I knew that, I would do the same for him.

"Well I'll see you when you bring Matt in."Danny said his goodbyes and hugged me.

"And when we go for lunch and I get to meet the lucky woman." I smirked and hugged him back. "I'll see you soon Danny."

"Bye guys." Danny smiled then we went our separate ways.

Brody and I went back to his car but he didn't drive yet. I picked up my phone that I had left in the car and saw that I had loads of missed calls and messages from my brother.

"Can I just ignore the world?" I groaned reading through the messages that involved lots of exclamation marks.

"Let's do it." Brody surprised me and I looked at him questionably. "Give me your phone."

I trusted Brody and handed my phone over to him. He turned it off and then threw it into the glove box then he did the same thing with his own phone. I didn't quite understand his motive.

"Now what?" I asked him.

"Trust me." Brody smiled and then he began to drive taking me somewhere.

I kept quiet but was curious the whole drive until he finally parked the car in isolation. I didn't see anybody else around but I noticed we were at like a park.

"You took me to a park?" I asked him as we got out of his car.

"Trust me." Brody laughed.

I shook my head laughing and followed him anyway. He took my through the empty park and we walked for about 10 minutes before we came to a isolated part surrounded by trees. We walked through the trees and it brought us out to an opening where there was a waterfall. This was just beautiful. How did Brody ever find this. The waterfall was like something out of a movie, just beautiful.

I hate that Brody took me here. Why did he have to take me here?! He always does sweet kind gestures like this that make me love him so much more than I should. How could I ever get over him if he kept doing these beautiful things for me.

"It's beautiful Brody." I finally spoke still shocked.

"I found it a few weeks ago and you were the first person I thought of when I seen it." He told me.

We sat down together on the grass just staring at the waterfall that was memorising.

"I love it here." I smiled. "Now nothing seems to matter, I don't care about anything else."

"I'm glad you like it." Brody blushed a little.

"How did you find it?" I asked.

"When you left and everyone started to go off on their own I spent a lot of time trying to find myself. I came across beautiful places I never would have thought about. I finally opened my eyes to the world around me." Brody replied.

"It's perfect here Brody." I gasped. "Can we stay here forever?"

"I wish we could but we can't but whenever you need to get away from everything Marley,  just tell me and I'll take you here." Brody told me.

"You're something special Brody." I looked at him. "So I have an idea, you can totally say no like but I was wondering if you would come to Dannys wedding with me. Your names on the invite like and I would like you there with me but you can say no like if you want."

There. I asked him. No going back now or changing my mind now.

"Ok then... no." He refused and my smiled dropped then he laughed.  "I'm just kidding Marls, I would love to go with you."

"Great." I smiled. " But just as friends right?"

"Sure whatever you want Marls." Brody smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Drew. By b

Teen Fiction

142K 3.6K 39
Completed. Seventeen and stunning with a broken family. What happens when Lynns small family finds refuge and moves away while her father is on a bus...
6.3K 242 89
Ella Walter, the new girl. Searching for love yet afraid to find it. Seeking help yet afraid to tell anyone. Body and mind full of scars convincing...
79.4K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
Fix Me By AJ

General Fiction

223K 4.4K 46
Four years after the car accident, and neither one of them have been the same since. He broke her. Now, he has to fix her. //Sequel to Break Me//