Texting Stories (Ryguyrocky)

By TwistedWriterX

**This is not the first of it's kind** Hewwo. I thought that i'd try this out. This isn't the first of it's k... More

~Please Read~
Chapter 1: Caught ya! (UnicornMann,Goldy and Tina)
Chapter 2: Group Chat
I NEED IDEAS!
Chapter 3: Goldycorn
I think i'ma stop this...
CHT Five: Ryan X Cookie
CHT 6: FINAL ONE!! We HAVE to confess it to him...

Chapter 4: Superhero Business

221 2 1
By TwistedWriterX

A/N   If you get a bunch of  Notifications from My Wolf friend being updated that's because i was/am organizing the story line. Sorry if your device is getting blown up with stuff that's being updated! Anyways, here is another story that i came up with. 

--------------------------------------------------👌✌👌------------------------------------

**This is going to be mostly about Unicorn Mann.**  **Texting will happen in this chapter**

Unicorn's P.O.V

*He's sitting on top of a building*

I've been patrolling  around the neighborhood. No crime. Weird. There was only one crime today. It was just some teenage kids scandalizing a house. I want something BIG to happen. *DING* Oh? *Ding* Better see...

YES!! A CRIME!! Hopefully it's a major one!  *Ding* Huh?

If they need a superhero then it's something that they can't stop! YES! Finally! 

FINALLY!! Well, i better go  since it's urgent.

~At the Scene~

Unicorn's P.O.V

great! Just great! It's Doctor Ostrich! What is he doing now?! I thought he was in jail! Must of escaped that beeping criminal. Well, at least i have a major crime! 

~Time skip brought to you byyyy, Spoider-man.~ 

Ughhhhhh. I groan. I was just launched into a wall. I need to stop Ostrich boi. *Runs up to Doctor Ostrich* HAAAAAAIIIIIIII YAAAAAAAA! *jumps up into the air and kicks him down* *Starts to punch him*  

Doctor Ostrich: Ow! Stop you Superboi! Why ow are ow you ow always ow ruining ow my ow plans! owwwwwwwwww.!

*Ostrich kicks him off*  *sends flying backwards through a building*

Ouch. man when will that oldie ever give up! I need to stop him! People are counting on their local hero to stop the villains! I need to protect the citizens!

I need to protect Goldy...  I need to protect my friends...

Come here you Oldie! *Flys out of building*

~After a while of battling more~

Ughhhhhhh! I got thrown through another wall. I     need      to    stop  him!    For    Goldy! *Ding* Ding*  *Ding* *Ding* 

RawrTiger: Unicorn.

RawrTiger: Unicorn?

RawrTiger: Hello?!

RawrTiger: UNICORN!!

Ughhhh. Great. It's Tina.

UnicornHero: MY PHONE SOUNDS LIKE IT'S ABOUT TO BLOW UP! WHAT!

RawrTiger: Sorry! Goldy keeps on bothering me!

Unicornhero: SO!?! I'm in a fight right now!! I can't take care  of it right now!!

RawrTiger: SO!? And im a friend that needs help! 

UnicornHero: Yes i know that but Im IN A BATTLE! IT can wait! 

RawrTiger: NO IT CAN'T! 

UnicornHero: Yes it can!

RawrTiger: NO IT CAN"T! 

UnicornHero: Tina for gods sake it's GOLDY! She's not an Evil Doctor trying to take over the world!

RawrTiger: I know it's Goldy but i can't stand her anymore!

1 minute passed

RawrTiger: UNICORN!!!

UnicornHero: WHAT!! I didn't answer because i WAS FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WORLD!!

RawrTiger: Well sorry again! What can i do to keep her away!

UnicornHero: Just tell her that later me and her can play video games! That should work!

RawrTiger: Thanks Unicorn! 

UnicornHero: Your welcome?!

Unicorn's P.O.V

Ughhhh. My gosh. I think i should just text them to tell them when im in a fight and when im not. So i don't have to do this all the time.

A/N PLEASE READ!!!! I wil be away on vaca.  I leave  Augest 9th and come back the 17th. I won't updating my stories. So i hoped you enjoyed the last one for awhile.  Don't Forget to Avenger on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 397 24
A Star Wars Rebels fanfiction full of family, adventure, and teamwork.
14.1K 294 8
Thing didn't happen like they were supposed to in the Gaint War. Leo wasn't the one to sacrifice himself. Percy was. Leaving behind the girl he loves...
559K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
758K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...