Elves II: Rise of the Red Wit...

Af kookiesandjiminsjams

Taehyung and Jimin are reunited as the rules of Elf seclusion are broken down. The two are allowed to let the... Mere

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
Final Chapter.

17.

624 52 13
Af kookiesandjiminsjams

⚠️ It is here. The smut is finally here ⚠️

The night had rolled around as the sun set over the horizon, the last of its light reflecting in the dark sea water which got darker with the night sky.

"So how many rooms are there in this place?" Jungkook asked as they had all managed to just about settle in, Jimin and Taehyung cuddled up on the couch as Jimin had fallen asleep in Taehyung's warm and secure embrace.

"There's three" Jin announced
"Obviously you two will have your own room" Jin spoke to Taehyung as he smirked, kissing the top of the sleeping elf's head.

"Hobi and Yoongi? Can you bunk up together?" He asked, the both of them sharing a glance as they nodded. They were best friends after all, even if occasionally they had their differences, although not so much nowadays.

Once everything died down six years ago, Hoseok and Yoongi settled their differences and it seemed to make them both a lot more comfortable around one another. Hoseok came out of his shell more as the fun and smiley one and Yoongi made the balance perfect with a more calm and blunt approach. They were opposites, but opposites worked in this case.

"Kookie, you've got a room to yourself if you feel safe enough" Jin smiled, but the others frowned.
"Aren't you guys sleeping?" Taehyung directed the question to Namjoon and Jin who glanced at one another.

"We'll crash on the couch when we get back" Namjoon spoke as they both stood up and headed to the door.
"Hold on, where are you going?" Hoseok asked as he stood up to stop them.
"We're heading out to look into Dahyun's disappearance" Namjoon told them
"We need to see if what's happened to you guys and Wonho is connected to her"
"Speaking of which, you promised us answers" Taehyung spoke rather bluntly

"I need the answers myself first" Jin turned around a little frustrated.
"Guys, I know you think that I'm hiding stuff but I'm just trying to figure it out so I can tell you guys" Jin spoke, clearly tired of the criticism he was receiving and it made them feel bad. He was just trying to protect them and they were being pushy.

"Okay, we're sorry" Taehyung apologised
"Be careful and let us know soon" He told the both of them as they nodded before heading out of the door and closing it.

A silence took over as nobody really knew what to do. It felt almost as if they were banned from leaving the house in case there was something waiting outside for them to attack. Especially after that day which nobody asked what Taehyung did to them, but the blood on his shirt kind of gave it away.

"I guess we should sleep" Hoseok shrugged as he stood up.
"You coming Yoongs?" He asked, the smaller nodding as he stood up and the both of them headed to their room.

Jungkook and Taehyung glanced at one another, both sharing a look of fear. Neither really wanted to sleep in case that dream came back, but the tiredness hit Jungkook out of nowhere as he yawned, his eyes feeling heavy.

"I guess I'm gonna have to try and sleep" Jungkook shrugged, standing up.
"Wake me if you have a bad dream and I'll come and keep you company" Taehyung spoke, Jungkook nodding his head as he waved goodnight and headed to his room.

Soon it was just Taehyung with Jimin soundly asleep in his arms. His long fingers ran through Jimin's soft hair, twirling strands around his finger tips and massaging it the way he knows Jimin likes it.

He watched his sleeping face, the way his eyes were shut so peacefully and his lips in a sleepy pout, making them look more plump and voluptuous as he smiled, unable to resist the temptation to kiss them.

He gently planted his lips on the sleeping elf's as it caused him to stir slightly, shifting in spot against Taehyung as he slowly opened his eyes, squinting due to being so tired.

"You okay?" Taehyung whispered, Jimin nodding as he looked around confused.
"Where is everyone?" He asked in a tired voice that made Taehyung melt.
"They've gone to bed and Jin and Namjoon are investigating Dahyun's disappearance" Taehyung told him as he nodded, sitting up slightly, his legs over Taehyung's lap.

"We should sleep too" Jimin noted, but Taehyung didn't know if he could after his bad dreams. Taehyung stood up, holding out his hand as Jimin took it and the both of them went to their room.

It was a plain looking room with only a bed and dressers, but that was all they really needed at the minute, Jimin flopping onto the bed as it creaked below him, Taehyung smirking at the way he was lay with arms and legs stretched like a star fish across the white sheets.

"Move up then" Taehyung complained when he couldn't lie down, the elf giggling as he moved to his side of the bed before he cuddled into Taehyung's arms.

"Are you not sleepy?" Jimin asked suddenly in the darkness of their room, Taehyung shaking his head.
"I might be in a while though so you go to sleep" Taehyung kissed the top of his head, but Jimin sat up before he kissed Taehyung.

It started off as innocent, but it grew more and more intimate when the kiss deepened and Taehyung's hands began to have a life of their own and wander down his lovers sides, caressing every curve and part of his body he could feel with so much love and care.

Jimin pulled away, already breathless from the kiss as their foreheads pressed together.
"I'll keep you company then" he spoke in a low voice before he leaned into Taehyung.
"Besides I'm awake now" he whispered, tugging at Taehyung's earlobe lightly, Taehyung smirking as he realised where this may be going.

He was excited but nervous, their first full on intimate night since they got back together and Taehyung was determined to make it as perfect as the last time. It was crazy to think that was so long ago.

Jimin began to kiss down Taehyung's neck, gentle butterfly kisses which just seemed like him. He didn't really look like one to assert dominance by sucking dark red marks into Taehyung's neck, but the light butterfly kisses were enough to get Taehyung hot under the collar and the growing feeling of arousal.

Taehyung cupped Jimin's ass, lifting him up and placing him on top so he was straddling him, Jimin's adorable kisses continuing down Taehyung's neck.

As Jimin did that, Taehyung's hands lowered as they grasped the hem of his shirt, lifting it slightly as Jimin moved away, his hands lifting above his head as Taehyung brought the shirt over before tossing it on the floor. The two smiled at one another as Taehyung sat, his back against the headboard as his eyes trained down Jimin's body that he adored, taking in everything that he'd missed so much, his hands running down the skin.

"You're so beautiful" Taehyung mumbled in a low whisper, Jimin giggling as he could feel his cheeks burning up.
"Isn't it your turn?" He tried to change the topic, Taehyung smirking as he sat up and lifted his shirt over his head, throwing it to the floor with Jimin's.

It was Jimin's turn now as his eyes looked down at his lovers body. He only noticed how much more toned he was after becoming a werewolf. He had a beautiful body anyway, but that only seemed more defined now he was a wolf.

Jimin attached their lips in a deep kiss, Taehyung's hands flying to Jimin's ass, cupping it and squeezing it, making him gasp. Taehyung's tongue barely had to fight for dominance with Jimin's as the kiss was deep and sensual and slow.

Taehyung's deep kisses reflected his kisses that he began to trail down from Jimin's lips, sucking on the skin as this were sure to leave some sort of mark, but Jimin loved it. He loved being marked as Taehyung's territory.

He moaned lightly from the sucking on his neck that was being placed in multiple places, but not too deep that the marks would be an obvious bright purple.

Slowly, Taehyung began to trail his kisses down until they reached Jimin's nipples, swirling his tongue as he teased him, Jimin's head thrown back in pleasure as he let a whine out through his lips, although he was making an effort to be as quiet as he could for the other people next door.

Taehyung suddenly unbuckled Jimin's pants, Jimin lifting off him slightly so Taehyung could pull them and his underwear off his body, leaving him with no clothes on.

Although he was sat in Taehyung's lap, fully exposed, for some reason he felt no shame and no insecurity. He felt safe and loved as he giggled when Taehyung let a small 'fuck' slip from his lips.

"I'm losing my self control Jimin" Taehyung let him know, Jimin giggling once again as he ground down on Taehyung, causing him to almost growl, his eyes turning dark.

Suddenly, Taehyung lifted his hand to Jimin's cheek, caressing it gently as Jimin leaned in to it, smiling at the affection.
Taehyung's caring touch turned sensual once again as his thumb placed over Jimin's plump bottom lip, brushing along it slowly.

Jimin parted his lips when Taehyung's other hand lifted to his nipple, playing with it as Jimin moaned. Taehyung took the opportunity to take two of his fingers, placing them in Jimin's mouth.

Jimin instantly began to suck on them, Taehyung literally at his wits end seeing the way his lips looked and how his eyes closed from the pleasure he felt.

Jimin wet Taehyung's fingers, remembering from last time what he was about to do as he began to crave that feeling. Once he knew they were wet enough, he opened his eyes that were full of lust, Taehyung taking that as he was ready.

He took his fingers out of Jimin's mouth with a small pop sound, moving his hand around as he slowly inserted one of his fingers into Jimin's hole, massaging at first the entrance but slowly pushing his finger in.

Jimin whined as his hips began to move against his finger, signalling for Taehyung to add another, earning yet another whine from the elf who's eyes had fluttered shut from the overwhelming feeling he had missed so much.

Taehyung could tell he was ready when his hips were grinding, begging for more as Taehyung took his fingers out, a displeased cry coming from Jimin who opened his eyes.

Taehyung tapped his ass, Jimin obeying his command as he lifted himself up whilst Taehyung took his own pants off, his member leaking with pre cum as he used that to lube himself, giving his member a few pumps as he lowly growled from the pleasure.

Jimin was beginning to get frustrated, watching Taehyung contort in pleasure whilst he waited, whining for Taehyung.

"Please I need you" Jimin begged as Taehyung smirked, his hands landing on Jimin's hips.
"When you're ready" Taehyung spoke as Jimin nodded and slowly began to lower himself onto Taehyung, hissing in slightly as Taehyung helped guide him down.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked as Jimin nodded, slowly sinking all the way down until he was fully sat, his head thrown back before taking a moment to adjust.

With that, Jimin nodded once he felt he was ready to go, as Jimin began to bounce on his member, Taehyung thrusting up into him in a rhythm.

Jimin's small whines and Taehyung's low growls filled the room. Not particularly loud but whoever was next door and awake was definitely hearing this.

It had been so long since the both of them had this kind of moment and time together that it was no wonder they were already approaching an orgasm. They'd been craving each other's touch like that first night together and it was paying off in that moment because it was everything they remembered and better.

That night made them shy to think about, but it was a memory to remember forever and this one just added to it. As soon as they got that house they promised to get together, hopefully there would be so many more nights like this where only the two of them mattered and they were wrapped up in the comforting blankets and pleasure and bliss.

Jimin's whines grew louder as he was approaching his first orgasm, chasing after it desperately as his thighs began to tremble from pleasure, Taehyung's hands forced Jimin to move faster as he too was chasing his climax.

One of Taehyung's hands lifted from Jimin's hip, beginning to pump his erect member, only adding to his pleasure as his head was thrown back and there was no stopping his loud lewd moans.

"Tae~" Jimin moaned his name and even that was enough to push Taehyung over the edge.
"I'm gonna-" he didn't finish his sentence as his orgasm took over that was so intense and so long awaited it left him breathless and speechless.

Jimin's tightness from his orgasm caused Taehyung to moan out, his orgasm hitting him in a huge wave of pleasure, both of them left breathless as their chests heaved and their bodies were hot.

Jimin moved off of Taehyung, lying next to him before he was wrapped up in Taehyung's arms, a kiss planted to his forehead.

"I really love you Park Jimin" Taehyung mumbled sleepily as even he couldn't deny how tired he was, forgetting about his worries as he closed his eyes.
"I love you too Kim Taehyung" Jimin spoke cutely, kissing his lovers lips before he cuddled into his side and the both of them slept soundly that night for the first time in ages.

Nothing dared disturb the beautiful night they'd just had together.

Even if Hoseok had shoved a pillow on his head to drown out the noise.

~•~•~•~•~

Ooh a bit saucy wasn't it.

I've not done smut in so long so this was an odd one to right.
Would you guys like it more often?
I could potentially arrange something if ya get me 😂

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

66 10 1
Jin has been harbouring hidden feelings for their leader for a long time but following their Billboard win and a chat with Yoongi, he decides to do s...
5.9K 596 77
A fantasy where Min Yoongi, one of the last few guardian angels, is sent down to help a distressed high-school boy with secrets, or otherwise Park Ji...
187 19 27
In which Jimin, a simple boy in the modern world, arrives at the world of fantasy. Where creatures such as hybrids, angels, spirits, mermans, etc. li...
166K 11K 76
Forced apart by circumstances, tough choices and inevitable doom, Namjoon and Seokjin go their separate ways, their young love is halted, and memorie...