๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ...

By CutieCakezz

๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‚๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐š’๐šŽ... More

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
ACT ll
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
Hii
22
23
Hey hey!!

20

7.4K 115 8
By CutieCakezz

everybody leaves the room as Charlie walks up to the house, Carlisle opens the door. I can hear their exchange.

"Hello, Charlie."

"Where's Margo?"

As my father enters the room he sees me seated on the couch with Edward.

"Margs?"

"Hi, dad."

Giving him a slight smile, I did miss him, he was my father. I've lost to many people in my life already and I can't lose him.

"Are you okay?"

"Never better. Healthy as a horse."

Charlie smirked but was quite serious when he said this,

"You don't turn into an animal too, do you?"

smiling i shake my head. Jake chuckles.

"She wishes she was that awesome."

Edward added "Let's give her some privacy."

after the others leave the room, Charlie sits next to me on the couch.

"Uh...Jake said that, this...this was necessary. What does that mean?"

I don't want to put him in more danger but...lying is hurting both of us. I have to come up with something.

"I really think it would be better..."

"I wanna know what happened to you!" Charlie whisper shouted

"I can't tell you."

"I think I deserve and explanation."

"You do, but if you really need one, I can't stay here." Believe me id love to stay here, stay home.

"Oh, come on! No! No more going away!"

"Dad, you're just gonna have to trust that for whatever reason, I'm alright. I'm more than alright. Can you live with that?"

"Can I live with that? Well, I don't know, Margret. I mean, I just watched a kid I've known his entire life turn into a very large dog. My daughter looks like my daughter, but doesn't."

"Can you just believe that I'll tell you anything that you need to know."

"And I don't need to know this?"

"No. Really, you don't."

"Well, I'm not gonna lose you again. I can't."

"Then you won't. I promise." I won't break that promise.

Charlie hugs Me. His blood rushing through his veins is making it harder to control myself. But I hugged back I did miss him. I love my dad.

"I missed you, Pumpkin. So much."

"I missed you too, dad."

As Charlie and I are hugging, Edward walks into the room with Amara in his arms.

"Charlie, this is Amara."

"Your niece."

"Our daughter."

"Right. The adoption."

I get up and walked over to my husband and daughter.

Charlie looks at Amara for a moment.

"Amara? She's got your eyes, Margs. Need to know, I guess." I nod my head and smile.

~

as we watch Charlie drive off jasper voice comes to my attention.

"Well done, Margret. I've never seen a new-born show that kind of restrain."

"I'm not sure she is a new-born. She's so...tame."

Slowly I start to feel anger, as if I was an animal which I am not. Maybe I'd be fun to just cause him pin just once.

"Emmett, don't antagonize her. She's the strongest one in the house." Edward warned Emmett scoffed and chuckled out

"Please."

this leads to an arm wrestling match in the woods between Emmett and I

Edward voice flowed through my ears

"Don't hurt yourself, Emmett."

Emmett and I get into position. Jasper being the referee.

"Alright, on three. One, two...three!"

I beat Emmett almost immediately and my eyes dart to my husbands whose eyes were already on mine.

"This...could be fun."

I then punched the rock nearby making it break and crumble, showing off my new found strength.

~

after her wrestling match with Emmett, I feel the sun coming up in the woods, i step into the sunlight which makes my skin sparkle.

My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive. I was born to be a vampire. This somehow felt natural, I never wanted this, but somehow I'm not mad with it. I'm content with who I am for the first time.

~

I get An expensive necklace with a note from the Volturi.

Everything was falling into place. Even the Volturi seemed to accept by new status, though they'd want proof eventually. It seemed we had only one enemy left...time.

Amara was growing too fast. We all worried how long we would have with her. It just made every moment precious.

Amara is now looking at least 6 or 7 years old, Amara is playing in the snow with me and Jake in his wolf form.

She smiles and looks to me

"Look, a snow flake."

"It's beautiful. Why don't you go get another one?

Amara runs off to play as Jake and I watch her.

"Edward thinks that we'll find answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something."

watching my daughter as she leaps into the air to catch snowflakes, suddenly i see a figure off in the distance watching us.

"Who was that?" The small girl asked.

"I think that's our cousin from Denali."

"Irina!" I shout out.

looking visibly upset at seeing Amara, Irina and runs off before i can speak with her.

~

back at the house, after Carlisle has spoken to the leader of the Denali Coven.

"Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us."

"Well, it looks like she changed her mind." Edward spoke.

Esme Joined us in the living room.

"Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her." She said

"I wish I could have just spoken to her." I said

Carlise smiled reassuringly

"She's family. She'll come around."

Edward, who's sat with Amara at the piano, starts playing the piano.

I admired my family. Then now deciding I close my eyes and look for irina.

Now that I've found her she's walking into an old castle like building.

Now I can see aro. Oh my god.

"What a pleasant surprise." His creeping voice said.

"What do you want? Hm?" Caius said.

Irina finally spoke up "I have to report a crime. The Cullens, they've done something terrible." 

"Allow me, my dear."

Aro takes Irina's hand.

"Oh, my."

All of a sudden I feel the pounding pain in my temple reopening my eyes I touched my temple stumbling back.

everyone is gathered and listening to Edward play the piano when Alice has a vision of the Volturi coming to Forks to kill them all and drops the vase of flowers she was carrying. At the same time I stumbled back. Edward fortunately caught me. My head felt like hot needles were being pushed through it.

Jasper Sprung over to Alice

"What is it, Alice? Margo?"

"The Volturi, they're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guard and Irina."
Amara clinged to my hip.

"It's—it's true I saw her I saw her tell aro we've committed a horrible crime before I could get anymore I got the excruciating pain on my temples."

"I'm going to have to check you over. But Why Alice?"

Edward Then asked

"What did Irina see in the woods?"

"We were just walking." Margo said

Jacob then breathed out "Ness was catching snowflakes."

"Of course. Irina thinks Amara is a immortal child."

Carlisle recounts the history of immortal children for Me.

"The immortal children were very beautiful, so enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they were turned, they couldn't be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. Humans heard about the devastation, stories spread, the Volturi were forced to intervene. And since the children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed. The creators grew very attached, fought to protect them. Long established covens were torn apart, countless humans slaughtered. Traditions, friends, even families, lost."

Reaching my hand out I politely asked Carlisle "Can I?"

He nods and he rolls up his sleeve as I touch his arm.

i see in the flashback that Irina's mother was one of the creators of immortal children. I seen what they did to the child and it's mother. The Volturi decapitated the child and irina's mother throwing them in the fire.

Slowly pulling my hand away from Carlisle i look to my hands fidgeting with my nails

"So the Denali's mother made an immortal child?" Carlise nodded and said

"Yes. And she paid the price, as you saw."

"Well, Amara is nothing like those children. She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day."

"So can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Jake questioned, Edward answered. "Aro has enough proof in Irina's thoughts."

Jacob Stood his ground "So we fight."

Jasper Shook his head "Their offensive weapons are too powerful. No one could stand against Jane."

Alice Objected

"Alec's even worse."

"Well then we convince them." I said.

Emmett Held on to roses waist

"They're coming to kill us, not to talk."

"No, you're right. They won't listen to us. But maybe others can convince them. Carlisle, we have friends all around the world."

"I won't ask them to fight."

"Not fight, witness. If enough people knew the truth, maybe we can convince the Volturi to listen." Edward said.

Esme turns to Carlisle

"We can ask this of our friends."

to Carlisle as they all pack to go and gather as many vampires as they can

Esme Smiles to her husband

"At least we get to go to London again, we haven't been there in a long time."

~

"Alright, let's get this show on the road."

Jacob sees Sam walking up the house, Sam gives Carlisle a note

"Alice asked me to give you that. She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night."

Carlisle reads the note and looks at the others

"Carlisle." Esme said

"They've left us."

"Why?" Rose asked

"She didn't say."

"Can I see that."

Carlisle gives Alice's note to Margo

"Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come."

The note read, Margo than turns it one and sees its a page torn from 'The Merchant of Venice' by William Shakespeare.

Margos voice over.

"Alice's instructions were clear, but the question remained. Why would she and Jasper leave at the moment we needed most? What did they know? Our search for witnesses began with a trip north to our closes relatives."

Margo and Edward drive up to the Denali's house, Edward gets out of the car and walks up to them.

Carmen asked

"Edward, is everything alright? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?"

Kate then added

"Is it Irina? Have you heard from her?"

"Not directly." The bronze haired man asked.

"Why is your bride waiting in the car?"

Eleazar asked, Kate looked back to Edward

"And why have you brought a wolf with you? I can smell him from here."

Edward Then spoke.

"My family's in danger, I need your help."

"What's happened?" Carmen asked frantically.

"It's hard to explain, but I need you to be open minded, can you do that?"

"Of course." Tanya said

Margo, Jacob, and Amara wait in the car as Edward talks to the Denali's, Margo turns to her daughter.

"Okay, time to meet some new people bub."

"What if they don't like me?" The young girl asked.

Jacob Joined the conversation

"They'll love you."

"They will, once they understand you." Margo reassures

"They just haven't met anyone like you before."

Margo nods to Jakes claim and then looks back to Amara

"Okay."

they all get out the car and the Denali's are immediately shocked at seeing Amara, Kate instantly said

"The Volturi will come for all of us." Tanya shouted to Edward . "You get that thing out of here!"

Edward Told them, "She's not what she looks like."

Tanya shouted once more.

"This is a crime!"

Tanya suddenly attacks Edward and he quickly pushes her aside, Kate then attacks Edward but Margo quickly jumps in and makes Kate see her fears, Kate screams for her to stop and once she thought she's had enough she retracts the images.

then both Kate and Tanya move into and attack stance in front of Edward and Margo.

"Stay back! Or I will hurt you I don't want to but I will if I have to!" Margo stated pushing Amara behind her.

"She has blood in her veins, you can feel her warmth." Edward stated Carmen quickly agreed

"I can feel it."

"I'm her biological father, Margo's her mother."

Kate spat out "Impossible."

"It's true. She was born while I was still human."

Eleazar finally spoke up.

"I've never heard of such a thing."

Edward then said,

"She can show you if you let her."

as Jacob brings Amara towards the Denali's

"Tanya, you owe us this much. We're all under a death sentence because your sister didn't let us explain."

Jacob brings Amara closer to Tanya, Amara goes to place her hand on Tanya's cheek.

"Don't be afraid. This is how she communicates." Margo said trying to calm Tanya.

Amara touches Tanya's cheek, letting her feel her memories, Tanya suddenly understands and turns to her family.

"It's true. She's not immortal."

~

Margo's thought flooded her mind,
I knew the rest of our family would face this fear as well. Fear of the unknown, fear of the Volturi.

To be continued ♥️....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 360 23
~Tell your sparkly disco ball to stop reading my mind before I shove a bat up his ass~
1M 26.1K 57
"๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’…." - ๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’‚. ๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šž...
9.5K 224 10
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š˜๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šข ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š‹๐šข ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
973K 35.9K 60
" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. " " ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...