Gods in Training

Від RachelleRavenclaw66

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for my oc's and bits and pieces of the plot, (warning: minor cursing)... Більше

The Beginning
Main Characters (clothing)
Flashback
Announcement
Meeting Them
The Boys School
Athena vs Apollo (kinda)
Weaknesses
Obstacle Training
A/N
Poseidon
Side Characters Armor
News

Daughter Of Aphrodite

10 3 0
Від RachelleRavenclaw66

Rachelle's p.o.v

"Squad Leaders, roll call.  Lunarite?" 

"Here"

"Haley"

"Here" 

"Amber"

"Here"

Anthony went down the list until he got to my name.

"Well you're here obviously, you're the one who called the meeting" he chuckled.

"Order, order" I said, hitting the table we were sitting at with a small mallet.

"Alright, you all know the protocol by now, except for the demigods of course. I'm sure the rest of you are aware that you may have one private conference each year.  Before we start, would anyone like a private conference?" I questioned. Cadence, daughter of Aphrodite and Ares, raised her hand slowly.  I motioned her into a small compact room.  Don't question why we have so many rooms inside a tree, we just built it in a while ago.  

"In the meantime, lets explain what these meetings are for, to the demigods who have never been to one of these" Anthony suggested as we walked off. Cadence sat down in a chair across from me.

"Alright Cadence, what's the matter? You've never asked for a conference before" I asked.

"You see...you know how I'm a daughter of Aphrodite?" she said quietly.

"Yeah, pretty surprising considering you don't even celebrate Valentines day, or have a date to the school dances" I mused, but I was slightly suspicious.

"Well yeah...I've been asked a bunch, but I'm not into it I guess"

"Into what? Wait...are you saying, you're not into love?" I questioned.  She just stared at me, before she nodded slightly.

"That's right, a daughter of Aphrodite, who doesn't like love, but that's not the only thing, but I'm afraid that I'll make my mom and sisters, not Caitlyn obviously, but my other sisters that associate themselves with Aphrodite, well...I'm afraid that they'll be angry with me for this...." 

"What is it Cadence?" I asked calmly.

"...I want to join the hunters of Artemis"

"Okay- what's wrong with that? Sure, Aphrodite will be upset, but why does that matter to you? Last mothers day, she kept complaining about you because you're so pretty, but don't have a boyfriend.  Why care what she thinks?  If you want to join the hunters, then its your decision, not hers, it doesn't matter what your mother thinks.  If she loves you, then she'll accept your decision with just a few complaints at most.  If you think its the right decision, then its the right decision, go for it!" 

"Hm..I think you're right, alright, I'll do it!" she exclaimed.

"Great, you can pledge yourself to maidenhood, and the hunters of Artemis tomorrow morning with Amber and Kim!" I suggested.

"Amber is going to be a hunter? Hah, Apollo's going to have a fit!" Cadence laughed.

"You're making history here, I can see it now.  Cadence, the first daughter of Aphrodite to join the hunters of Artemis!" I laughed.

"Sounds like a good title to me. History books don't have any records of a daughter of Aphrodite in the hunt before, and there's probably been a few Apollo kids here and there, but I don't know" Cadence mused.

"Well lets go back in then, I don't want to miss the rest of the news" I said.

"You mean the gossip? Last time all we got at the meeting was about who broke up with who and who got into fights" Cadence giggled.

The rest of the meeting was pretty short.  There was only gossip this time and most of it was old gossip, like the flirting incident from the last Halloween party.  It was a costume party of course, Apollo was dressed as himself, and he went up to flirt with a girl dressed up as a reaper, but when she removed her mask so she could glare at him, they screamed.  Apollo had flirted with Amber, his own daughter, by accident.  The night wasn't going well for Apollo, he went up to a girl dressed similarly to Artemis, he'd assumed that it was a costume because he saw people dressed as him for Halloween all the time, but then he realized it was Artemis.  Next thing he knew, he was tackled by a large hunting dog, and several of Artemis' hunters, interesting Halloween, right? Well let's just say that Apollo stopped flirting with people at costume parties, unless he was really drunk, then we'd just have the Dionysus kids kick him out.  You know, the usual gossip.  

~the next morning~ (The demigods just left)

"Yo Rachelle!" Helenessa, daughter of Hephaestus yelled, walking into my dorm room.

Helenessa's armor:

Rachelle's corner:

Kim's corner:

Caitlyn's corner:

Jocie's corner:

(Yeah, it was a REALLY big room)

"What's up?" I questioned.

"We all got word of Cadence's private conference yesterday! Is it true she's joining the hunters?" she asked, she could've asked Cadence herself though.  After all, Helenessa and Cadence were in the same squad.

"Yeah, but why'd you ask me? You could've asked Cadence" I pointed out.

"I can't.  Her sister Areilia, she lives in the dorm above mine. And every time she hears someone talk about it, she throws them out the window, I don't exactly want to follow my fathers example from when he was a baby" she sighed.

"Come on guys! The gods set up a huge ceremony for it just to make fun of Aphrodite! Come on!" Caitlyn yelled, dashing into the room before sprinting back out.

"She wants to make fun of her mother?" Helenessa questioned.

"Looks like it, come on now" 

Caitlyn wasn't lying when she said it was a huge ceremony.  

Everyone sat in sofas, waiting for the three new recruits.  Someone had given Artemis a sword to bestow honor to the new hunters, aka for dramatic effect.

We had gotten there just in time for the ceremony, Helenessa and I went separate ways, to sit with our own squads.  The new hunters walked towards Lady Artemis.

"Amber, you may go first" Artemis said. Apollo grumbled about losing a kid to Artemis' hunters.

"I pledge myself to the goddess, Artemis.  I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt!" Amber said without hesitation. 

"I accept, welcome to the hunters Amber" Artemis welcomed. For dramatic effect, because after all, she was a daughter of Apollo, she willed her hair to turn from her usual amber gold, to silver, streaked with pale blue.  Artemis handed her a silver jacket, lined with silver fur, fake obviously.  Apollo let out a strangled cry.

"Its like she likes you better than me!" Apollo shrieked at his twin sister, who rolled her eyes. 

"Oh, I do" Amber laughed at her fathers dumbstruck face.

"You still thinking about joining the hunters?" Caitlyn whispered to me.

"I'm not sure yet, okay?" I muttered.

"Kimelope, your turn" 

"I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt" Kim repeated calmly.

"I accept, welcome to the hunt daughter of Poseidon" Artemis said, handing her a silver jacket.

"Well then, Cadence, daughter of Aphrodite. It is your turn now" Artemis said. Cadence let out a breath she'd been holding.

"Lets get some better lighting in here! I need some quality clips of Aphrodite for Hephaestus TV!" Hephaestus yelled. 

"I-" she looked around at the encouraging faces, and her mothers enraged face before looking bravely back to Artemis again.

"I pledge myself to the goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt!" Cadence said bravely.

"Well this is unexpected, it will be an honor to have you in the hunt, Cadence.  I accept" Artemis said, handing her a silver jacket.  All the hunters of Artemis cheered, while Aphrodite shrieked annoyingly before Caitlyn whispered something into my ear.

"Can you get her to shut up?" she asked. I snapped my fingers, and duct tape appeared over the love goddess' mouth.  A few of the children of Aphrodite refused to make eye contact with Cadence, some glared.  But most importantly, some cheered her on.  Kim ran towards us.

"Congrats Kim! You've always wanted to join the hunt!" I exclaimed.

"I know! Its not too late for you guys to join too, y'know" Kim teased.

"Actually, Rachelle has been considering joining the hunt" Jocie put in.  I noticed Athena and Artemis gaze snap over to me, but I payed no attention.

"I haven't decided yet." I said simply.

"You can decide later, lets get up to bed, I'm tired" Caitlyn said.

"Its 10 a.m" I said.

"But its a SATURDAY!" Caitlyn complained. I laughed at her antics.  It had been a rather interesting week, but it was going to get a lot crazier.

~that night~

"Hey Rachelle? Can I borrow 10 drachmas? I'll pay you back, I want to transfer them to my account so I can get the premium subscription pack for Hephaestus TV." Caitlyn called.

"Uh, sure? Why do you want to get the premium subscription pack though?" I questioned.

"Hephaestus filmed Aphrodite's reaction to Cadence joining the hunt! Plus, Helenessa leaked that there was a special behind the scenes clip of Artemis and Aphrodite!" 

"No need to worry about the money girls, I bought the subscription earlier today!" Kim called. 

"Well then turn the damn TV on! Its about to go on!" Jocie yelled.

The TV turned on, the special intro song playing.  

"Are you sure you want to become a hunter Cadence?" Artemis asked.

"I'm positive!"

"You have to swear off dating" Artemis warned.

"Heh, oh no- what a nightmare, what kind of girl would want to never get married?" Cadence said sarcastically.

"You're such a Merida" Artemis' lieutenant laughed.  Just then, Apollo burst into the room.

"IS IT TRUE ARTY?!?!?!?! IS ALLY- No, I mean, Lisa? No- that's the ginger one...what was it? Amethyst? No! AMBER! IS AMBER REALLY JOINING THE HUNT!?!??!?!" Apollo yelled.  It was the biggest laugh of Artemis' immortal life, a daughter of Apollo, and a daughter of Aphrodite in the hunt? Plus, more blackmail material!

"I forbid her from joining the hunt!"  Apollo yelled, dramatically falling onto a couch, which Artemis transformed into a pile of mud.

"HA! You couldn't even get her name right! Its her choice if she joins the hunt!" Zoe Nightshade laughed. At that, Aphrodite sashayed into the room.

"Cadence! I can't believe you're even thinking of joining the hunt! This must all be a misunderstanding! Come along Cadence, tell Artemis that you're not joining the hunt, and lets go!" Aphrodite said.

"Why should you have a choice in whether or not she becomes an eternal maiden?" Artemis sneered.

"I'm the goddess of love! Do you know how bad this would be? Think of the headlines! A daughter of Aphrodite joins the hunt!" 

"Exactly! It would be amazing!" 

At that, they both had enough, they started punching and slapping and kicking, Aphrodite send doves after Artemis,while Artemis shot her, and Artemis never missed.

"I WANT TO BE INCLUDED!" Apollo shouted, tackling the two women to the ground.  It was funny considering Artemis at the time, looking around 8-10 years old. And she was having no trouble fighting Aphrodite or Apollo.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" Caitlyn shouted.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.5K 203 12
Apricity: (noun) The warmth of the sun in winter *✧・゚: *✧・゚: In the midst of wars, prophecies, and destinies, a group of children fight to survive on...
144K 1.2K 30
NOT REAL STORY AND ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN: This is when they reunite. Percy Jackson and Jason Grace are here to make up the Prophecy of the Se...
339K 8.4K 45
It's been just over a year since the end of the Giant War. Percy and Annabeth have completed high school and are preparing to move to New Rome to con...
51.1K 1.7K 81
"Seven half-bloods shall answer the call To storm or fire the world must fall An oath to keep with a final breath And foes bear arms to the doors of...