Murder mystery

By Torihg

Christophe and Gregory have been working for the government as partners. What happens when they get sent to s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
Update
15
16
17
18
Update
20
21
22
Celebration!
Important stuff

12

342 17 0
By Torihg

Christophe's POV 

"What do you mean they killed the mayor too!?" Kyle shouts in confusion. "Follow me." I say standing up. I push open the door as everyone follows me. I walk to a lake called Starks Pond and find a bench. 

"Why do we have to be all the way out here?" Stan says grabbing Kyle's hand. "You never know whos listening." I say sitting down. They all have worried looks on their faces telling me they've clearly have no experience with the military. 

I sigh as I pull out Gregory's notebook. "The reason I think the mayor's killer kidnapped him is because I got a call from a stranger when me and Gregory were at the police station while we were solving Mayor McDaniels case. They explained that we should stop digging around the death. I wrote down the number but they probably got rid of the phone. From what we know so far it is a male around his 40-50s. He wears 9 size shoes.  He also messed with our police report saying that the victim was killed with a knife but there was no stab wounds, only bolt wholes. For this reason he is believed to be involved with the cops." I say all in one breath.

"Holy shit dude." Kenny says pulling out a cigarette. He passes Craig and me one as well. " So in a what do we do." Craig says in a monotone voice. I stand up. "Look once you're in this there is no backing down." I turn and face them. "So are you in?" 

Word count:  266

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

159K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
55.2K 2.6K 30
April is the daughter of a famous singer and a well known actor. Her mother died in a car accident and her father wanted her to sing like her mother...
726K 19.1K 18
Craig was always the bully. Tweek was always the victim. What will happen if these two get paired in a project? (They are 16 in this fanfic!!)
2.4K 161 25
Pfps for anyone, use any of them if you like. The bgs and pfps aint mine but I've found them on social media that's js it TT I will be updating this...