What We Used To Be and Will Be

By LlylLee

[COMPLETED] Jungkook used to be the only Little, until he was not. And well, things did not turn out the way... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 5

5.6K 182 18
By LlylLee

The hyungs finally realized that they are screwed.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep as he heard muffled shouts outside his room. He tried to open his eyes but the throbbing pain in his head was drowning him in. He faded away into his dreamland again as he heard a slam that sounded like the front door being shut.

"Aigoo~ Isn't this our dearest Kookie waking up?" Jin climbed into Little Jungkook's bed and snuggled with the youngest.

"Yeah, our cutie bunny is up and ready to start the day." Yoongi stood by the door frame and beamed with his famous gummy smile.

"Taetae, up up!" Little Jungkook stretched out his grabby hands towards his best friend and favourite hyung.

"Yah! I am just beside you and you want others to hold you?" Jin pouted.

In his deep soft voice, Taehyung chuckled, "Haha, too bad Jin-hyung, I will always be his favourite!"

"Says who? I am Jungkookie's favourite hyung. Isn't that right bunny? Come here to Seokie hyungie."

Rolling his eyes at Hoseok, Namjoon scoffed, "Oh please. Our Kookie adores me, so that makes me his favourite of you all!"

"You guys are seriously so delusional. I am the one that is Jungkookie's favourite. Not only do I take care of him, I also doubled as his playmate in Little space. You guys can't fight me." Jimin walked across the room and planted a chaste kiss on Little Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook slowly regained consciousness and thought, it was a dream after all. As much as he would like to bury himself in his comfortable blanket and reminisce over the fond memories, Jungkook knew he had to get up.

Forgetting that he had missed all his meals yesterday and dinner on the night before, Jungkook stood up abruptly. Darkness swallowed him momentarily, causing Jungkook to fall back down onto his bed. Jungkook took in a deep breath and tried sitting up slowly. As he stood up and steadied himself, Jungkook felt miserable and his body automatically tried to seek out some form of comfort until he remembered that he was alone.

Determined to make his own way to the living room to find his hyungs, Jungkook exited his room but was greeted with dead silence.

It appeared that the members had all left the house without him. Not even a single note was left for him.

Jungkook found himself missing his hyungs tremendously. Jungkook even started to blame himself for being such a petty maknae. Jimin has always been taking care of him outside of his own headspace and even when his hyung was in Little space, he took great care of him too by being his playmate.

But he could not control his jealousy. Having joined the company and band since the age of 13, Jungkook was used to the fact that what he wants, he gets it. People seldom says no to him, especially his hyungs. What was his hyungs, was his and what was his, was still his. Jungkook hated losing and he definitely hated people taking what was his.

Jungkook knew he was probably overreacting and over-analysed the situation more than he should but seeing that the members had been giving him cold shoulders for the past two days which felt like ages to him, Jungkook can't help but thought that his hyungs finally had enough of his childish antics. Furthermore, all his hyungs had avoided him while he was in Little space. How could they do that to a kid that was barely two or three in his headspace?

This was it. The last straw that caused the tiny thread snapped in Jungkook's mind.

Nobody wanted him here.

In a fit of anger, not at the members but himself, Jungkook stomped into the service balcony and grabbed some cardboards.

This is all because of me and my stupid headspace. I hate Little space. I never want to be a Little anymore!

Rummaging through his closet, Jungkook picked out his onesies, rompers, BT21 Cooky pajamas and cute pastel-colored clothes that his hyungs had bought for him. He stuffed them all into the boxes made out of the cardboards roughly.

Next, he pulled out the small chests under his bed which contained all his stuffies and threw them into the boxes as well.

Then, in goes the story books, coloring books and coloring materials. The pacifiers that he had kept in his drawers went in next.

Jungkook contemplated on removing the prized gifts from his glass cabinet that had caused his fight with Little Jimin which eventually led to his hyungs ignoring him, but he decided to keep them.

By the time Jungkook had finished packing everything, three boxes were standing in the middle of his room.

Looking at them, Jungkook felt like a part of him was packed away as well.

With as much strength as he could mustered up, or rather, with as much energy that was left in his weak body, Jungkook carried the boxes and placed it at the foot of their apartment's doorstep.

When he re-entered his room, it looked so bare. Jungkook then started to pick out a few pieces of his sweaters, slacks and boxers, and stuffed it into his duffel bag.

With one last look, Jungkook stepped out of his room.

When he walked past the kitchen, Jungkook paused and decided to write a short note.

"You guys are right. I am not Little. I will not be a bother to you guys anymore."

As Jungkook took the elevator, he dialed a number.

"Sejin hyung, I'm going home".

"Home? What do you mean? Aren't you at home?"

"No, I'm going back to my real  home."

*******

It was already late evening by the time the members reached home. They were cooing over Little Jimin while making their ways to their apartment.

As they walked towards their apartment unit, they spotted three boxes stacked at their doorstep.

Unsuspecting of it, Taehyung commented "ARMYs are so sweet, always sending gifts to us."

"But aren't they supposed to send it to our company instead? How did they even get our address? Is there a breach of security? I really don't wish to shift house again." Jin questioned with a panic look in his eyes.

Glancing a look at each other, the members quickened their paces. The moment they got closer, they realised that those were not ordinary courier service boxes but from the ramen brand which their managers would always buy in bulk and leave the cardboards in their service balcony.

Feeling something amiss, Taehyung rushed into their apartment while the other members crowded around the boxes.

Not being able to contain his curiosity, Little Jimin started tearing the tapes that were sealing the boxes.

What appeared in the first box had shocked the rest of the members standing close by.

Jungkook's stuffies were in there.

Pushing through, Yoongi and Namjoon struggled to open the other two boxes.

Jin and Hoseok gasped loudly when they recognised the clothes and Little accessories that they had bought for Jungkook over the years.

While they tried to comprehend the situation, the members heard someone calling out to them from a distance,

"Yah, what are you guys standing at the doorstep for? And what are those boxes?"

Bearing in mind that no one knew about Jungkook's and Jimin's headspace, Namjoon and Jin quickly shielded the contents of the boxes with their tall and broad frames. Before anyone could answer, Little Jimin squeaked "Stuffies and paci—"

Hoseok quickly placed a hand over Jimin's mouth and stuttered "Just some gifts from fans!"

Panicking slightly, Yoongi echoed, "Yeah, just some gifts from our fans".

Looking sceptical, their manager Hobeom eyed them suspiciously and as he wanted to open his mouth to say something, Taehyung burst out from the apartment.

"Guys, Jungkook is gone!"

"What do you mean by Jungkook is gone?" Namjoon asked in confusion and felt slightly uneasy when he saw the look of terror in Taehyung's eyes.

"Oh right. That's what I was here for."

All the six members turned their heads towards their manager.

"Jungkook called in earlier to ask for a break to visit his family in Busan. Bang PD-nim has already approved his request since you guys are going on a short break anyway until your next concert in October."

As they took in this shocking news, the members knew that something was terribly wrong.

And Jimin, he was no longer Little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 20.3K 60
๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด...
11.2M 448K 68
โHow old are youโž jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. โ2!?โžhe asked with a frown. โT-twentyโžyou said nervously after shaking yo...
488K 10.6K 81
โœ’๏ธส€แด‡Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›๊œฑ แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡แด…โœ’๏ธ ๊œฑแด›แด€แด›แดœ๊œฑ: แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… โ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐šก๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š...