PUPPY LOVE | neymar jr

By marcbartras

[neymar jr] where lola moves to paris to find that neymar is her roommate and his dog is her dog's lover Ā© ba... More

PUPPY LOVE
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

TEN

1.9K 61 13
By marcbartras

🐶
T E N
street photoshoot

IT WAS FOR HER JOB. BORUSSIA DORTMUND WERE LOOKING FOR CLUB JOURNALISTS AND HAD GOTTEN IN CONTACT WITH HER.

"Three months, Lo. It's only three months." Jade was back to her usual calm and collected persona back at Neymar's apartment.

Neymar, Rafaella, Jade, Kylian and I were lounging in Neymar's apartment. Even though it was quite early in the day, we all hadn't decided on doing anything.

'Only three months' my bum hole! The first five months I had spent in New York felt like years. Now with Jade about to move to Dortmund made that seem less and less worse.

"We should do something special for your last night." Neymar took another handful of popcorn and shoved it into his mouth. "You're going in five days, right?"

Jade nodded, and Kylian wrapped an arm around her waist. "Don't you even suggest pancakes, Ney. You'd need to go bigger. It's alright, though. I've got plans already arranged."

Not again. Now Kylian was excluding Neymar this time because of their possible canoodling! Those two couldn't help themselves.

Speaking of something special, after spending over a month in Paris, I had never gotten a picture with the Eiffel Tower, nor did I go to Disneyland Paris. It would be lovely if Jade showed me around Paris and pointed out the best spots before she left for Dortmund.

And I desperately wanted to do it.

Rafaella turned on her mobile phone. "I don't know if it's on your bucket list, but I'm taking Davi Lucca to Disneyland tomorrow. All of you guys are welcome to join us, the more the merrier!"

Minnie Mouse headbands? Fun parades? Amusement rides? The Disney castle?!

"Count me in, Raf. I need to unwind a little more." That was me sorted for tomorrow. After everyone would call it a night, I'd raid my wardrobe in search for the perfect outfit.

"Unwind?" Neymar blinked at me. "After your promotion, all you do is sit on your bottom for eight hours, use your wrists to sketch pretty things that you like and you get to see new clothes. The first person that I know that should unwind is me."

I served him a harsh look. "You? Says the one who has made pancakes for himself for the past week, has watched Netflix for an average of seven hours per day and asks me to take Poppy and Bandit out for a walk by myself!"

"Fine... ok, we're even." Neymar shrugged. I made a face at him. How in the name of every single soul were we even? He probably just wanted another reaction from me.

Instead, I started reacting to a new text message coming onto my mobile phone.

iMessage:
Marilisa🧵🖌💙

So sorry to interrupt
your weekend, Lola, but
I've got some exciting news!

I'm going to get in contact with Neymar's management. We're planning to arrange an event to
finally release his Cartier range
to the public!!!

Yesss, that sounds aMaZinG, Marilisa!!! Send me on all the
details whenever you have the
chance. I'm so excited for this!!!❤️

We have the core facts-
it'll take place this Friday at
Cartier itself on the guest and
events floor. There'll be a meal,
talk etc for the rest of the day!

I'll send the dress code, guest list
etc throughout the week. I said
that you could help chip in and
organise the event. I hope you
don't mind? 🙃

Oh my gosh, not at all! I love
event management, so count me in!

Can I ask you one thing?
Does Neymar know about
this or is it a surprise???

I'm in the middle of typing
an e-mail to his management.
Why, would you rather keep it
a surprise for him?

Oooooh, you're letting me
help host a surprise endorsement party?! This is officially one of the
best text messages I have eVEr received!!!!☺️

Oh, I didn't answer your question.
My answer would be yes.

Then that's it sorted.
I'll say to his management
not to tell him that it's his event,
but to dress up lavishly for it.

Maybe you can help with
the convincing part as you're
friends, right?

Yes! Yes, of course. You can rely
on me, Marilisa, don't worry!🥰

Would it be ok if you saved me
about five tickets for my friends?
They'd be proud of my achievement🙈

That'll be no problem, Lola.
Great. I'll talk to you on
Monday about it. We could
probably organise a meeting
for an hour or so to see how
things will go. Thanks again!

No problem at all!
See you on Monday!

Ciao😚

🐶

Once I looked up from my phone, I was greeted by four pairs of eyes all staring at me in silence. "What?" I blinked, feeling cheeks get warmer and warmer.

"You were smiling, like really wide." Kylian chuckled. "That message was a good one I'm guessing? What did it say?"

"Oh..." I looked at Neymar and then back at the group. "Oh, it was just Marilisa saying that I could organise an event at Cartier. She's going to invite a ton of celebrities and I'm allowed to attend!"

The facial expressions that headed my way we're all of pure joy. Kylian gave me a slap on the back, Rafaella squeezed the two of my hands in amazement, Jade smiled her killer smile and Neymar just stared.

He just had that look on his face, though. The one that read 'Holy crap that's amazing! I'm so proud of you!" That reaction was something that I was glad I saw.

Maybe we were warming up to each other.

🐶

"To celebrate the joy of Lola Lopez finally getting to host a prestigious event at Cartier, I will now show her the best locations that Paris has to offer!"

I was grinning so foolishly. Neymar had insisted on taking me out to explore the streets and treat me to something as a present.

We turned another corner. "Please don't feed me caviar, or some sort of expensive food. I just want to know the real Paris."

"Caviar is overrated." Neymar admitted. He looked at some of the familiar buildings around us. "Not all locations have to do with food. Like here, I feel like with the dress that you're wearing, you would look wonderful in a photograph here."

"Wonderful, huh?" I raised a brow cheekily, eagerly waiting for his reaction, which turned out to be an eye roll after all my anticipation. "Just take my photo! You were my makeup artist for the day. I'm pretty sure you can take a few snaps." I shoved my phone into his hands and stood a few meters away from the Brazilian.

"Fine, but only if you try the best food on the streets of Paris."

🐶

lolalopez
📍Paris, France

liked by alyssaofficial, neymarjr, jadeduval and 1,834,012 others

lolalopez : my first proper walk (and photoshoot) on the streets of paris!😘 earrings are @cartier of course!!🇫🇷 x

view all 572,925 comments

neymarjr : don't even @ me but pancakes > crepes even though they are so good!🥞
- lolalopez : @neymarjr
- neymarjr : wth lola. i just said don't @ me 🙄
- lolalopez : and i oop-

alyssaofficial : ahhh your top with the bows!!! i absolutely adore you and your style🎀
- lolalopez : as do i with you😘 @alyssaofficial

jadeduval : once you were all set with the earrings and girly top, exploring paris had taken ahold of you😂
- lolalopez : what can i say?💞@jadeduval it's paris, i mean...

afan101 : oMg is this ney's new gF?!?!
- neybaemar : these two would actually be so perfect for each other!😫
- lolaslopez_ : i honestly stan !!!

mamalopez : u LOoK aBsOLuTeLY beAuTIfUL, mY LOvE!
- lolalopez : gracias, mama x😘
- mamalopez : @neymarjr hOW ArE yOU?! i MiSSEd oUR tALkS!!!!!!
- neymarjr : @mamalopez i missed our talks, too, mama🥺 i'll facetime you next week, yeah?
- mamalopez : @lolalopez iF oNLy yoU cOUlD dO THe SaMe...!

🐶

"I just think that you're making a mistake! How could you just agree to do this and not even think of the consequences?"

"Look, Kylian, I tried, ok? I try and work my hardest every single day, and you know that my job means the most to me. If respecting my decision is too hard for you to come to terms with, then maybe you really don't know me at all."

"Maybe I don't, Jade. Maybe I don't know what you're doing, and that's because I'm concerned for you. I care about you, of course I do. I just want what's best for you and I think that leaving Paris is a mistake."

"Are you thinking of what's best for me or for you? It sure seems like you're only thinking about yourself."

Even after the delightful crepes and walking around the city, Neymar and I came home to this. The fighting. I couldn't believe what I had heard. It just didn't seem possible, or real.

"Promise me something, will you?" Neymar snuggled into our shared blanket that were using on the couch. He stroked Bandit's golden fur as he laid down on the floor beside us, along with Poppy. "Promise me that you won't leave Paris."

I couldn't look at him at first. Maybe it was because of his piercing stare coming from my right, or maybe it was because I didn't know what to say to him. We were both in a sensitive state after hearing the bickering turn into a fight. Jade and Kylian just never seemed like the type of people to fight. They seemed so in love and relaxed.

We just sat there, our bones a little achy from our trek and wrapped a blanket around ourselves on the couch. Sitting there and listening was hard.

"I'm not going anywhere." my eyes fluttered to look into his green ones. They were the type of eyes to make you feel hypnotic, to go into a trance. I could honestly gaze at them for hours.

In a matter of seconds, I felt his warm hand in mine from underneath the blanket. We didn't speak again for another moment. I didn't move an inch, or even flinch.

"Thank you, Lola. I really enjoy your company."

We have a troubled relationship, and even a blooming one! ;)

Laoise xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 4.9K 50
š™’š™„š™‡š™‡ š˜¢ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜Ø š˜§š˜°š˜°š˜µš˜£š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜¦š˜³ š˜øš˜©š˜°'š˜“ š˜„š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜®š˜“ š˜øš˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜¤š˜³š˜¶š˜“š˜©š˜¦š˜„ š˜£š˜ŗ š˜¢ š˜©š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜£š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜«š˜¶š˜³š˜ŗ, š˜£š˜¦ š˜¢š˜£...
892K 14.1K 71
COMPLETED | "If two past lovers can remain as friends, it means they were never in love...or they still are" Kylian Mbappe 2019
13.9K 406 42
sarah has to choose between her boyfriend of whom she has a long history with or a new boy by the name of jude bellingham who has recently transferre...
61.7K 1K 24
HIGHEST RANKINGS #1 in kylian #1 in paris #22 in feelings A 19 year old, gorgeous girl moves from Amsterdam to Paris together with her sister. You'd...