Heartbreak Girl ~ Nathan Syke...

De GabbySykesIrwin

A girl falls in love with a classmate but never tells him. After a while, she never saw him again, and didn't... Mais

Heartbreak Girl ~ Nathan Sykes Fanfic~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Season 2

Chapter 17

61 2 0
De GabbySykesIrwin

Afterwards, we left laughing with jokes as it is usual with Ashton, but it felt alright with more people. But Luke hasn´t said a word... Maybe he is thinking in a question to ask, which would make us all think about it too. Perhaps? Is obvious that this is all because of the ´situation´, and this was exactly what I didn´t want to happen..

Micheal: Am I right,  _______?

I was confused..

_______: What are you talking about?

Calum: That Justin Bieber looks better with his hair down or up?

_______: How did we arrive to this subject?

Ashton: I told you lads that she wasn't paying attention.. She was lost in her wonderful world of thoughts..

______: Of course not.. well maybe.

Luke: Sometimes I wonder what it is she's thinking about so much.. -He said in a serious voice.. It was like he wanted an answer, not only wanted it, it was like he needed it. But that was the question that I expected.

______: It's not important..

Then I realized that we have arrived to my house.

______: Boys here we are... I welcome you to my house. -Now a lot of people would say 'home' instead of house but I can't consider this as a home according to movies I've seen and books I've read...

Micheal: Wow! It is big..

______: And you haven't even got in..

Then I searched for my keys to open the door of my house, I opened the lock and guess the one who welcomes us..

Ashton: Minnie!!!! -he said while she jumped at him and runned and barked.. She was happy. Then Ashton knelt and stroke it without having gone in to the house.

Calum: What a lovely doggy..!! -Now Minnie started to smell the unknown people for her..

All were outside looking at the doggy:

Ashton was still kneeling.

Micheal and Calum were stroking her now.

Luke had stopped in a side observing and with half smile in his face... He was not the same.

_______: Boys want to finish coming in?

Calum: ..Oh okay sure.

Then they came in and they remained without words except Ashton since this was like a house for him, so he went directly to the bathroom and left his backpack in the sofa.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1M 35.7K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...