Chapter 43

I woke up as usual with the alarm. I got up and I got into the bathroom and did my regular routine. I dressed, took my belongings and wentdown. Something was not normal .. I smelled bacon .. I headed to the kitchen and I met my mom ... what's she doing here?

____: Good morning mom.

Mom: Hey there, daughter. Here's your breakfast .. - while she handed me a plate with bacon and scrambled eggs. - How did you sleep?

That's weird? Her presence.. breakfast .. Her interest ..

____: It was fine .. andhow was yours? - Then I take a piece of bacon .. It was delicious .. I haven't eaten bacon made by mom for ages .. Because she was never here to make breakfast and she said that 'it has too much calories' to eat at night. She is very strict with her 'diet'.

Mom: Great .. thanks. - While she was still cooking something ..

_____: Mom, what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be working? -while I was still eating my breakfast. Is that I still wondered that.

Mom: Is that I asked at my work if I could have a new schedule to share more with you. And because your dad wants me to give him the good morning's daily.

Of that I was happy .. My parents loved each other, really. The only thing is that they don't share much because of the difference in their jobs.

Mom: Darling, now we'll be able to speak mother to daughter .. Now that I'll have more time for you.

_____: Yes! - I was not so excited .. is that it's been so long since we don't talk and it will feel uncomfortable ..

Mom: Well .. let's go or else you'll be late to your school.

_____: let's go?

Mom: Yes, I will take you in my car .. Come, let's go.

Then we went out and we walked to where the car was parked and we got in.

____: Thanks mom.

Mom: For taking you to school?

____: No.For making time to share with me.

Mom: Oh it's nothing .. Is that I realized that my little chick was growing up and is going to go one day flying like her siblings did .. -she liked to use many metaphors. And then I noticed a tear falling down her cheek.

____: Are you crying?

Mom: No .. it's just that

___: Mom it's fine to cry. Crying is not a sin. That helps one feel more relieved.

Mom: Really? - Apparently she haven't cried for centuries .. She has always tried to be strong .. So when my first brother left she did not cry, at least in front of us. We were all crying .. but she wasn't.

____: Yes. If you cry that does not mean you're weak. - That's one lesson I've learned ..

Mom: Thanks sweetie. But here we are .. see you later.

____: Goodbye mom .. - while I got out of the car and headed to the school entrance.

As I walkedI felt footsteps behind me and then hands covering my eyes ..

____: Luke,I know is that's you .. Now stop fooling around ..

But apparently it was not Luke and the person only made an 'ah ah'. Like when someone wants you to tell them a secret and what you say is no but without saying a word but just a little sound of 'ah ah'

I didn't know who it was. Then the bell rang. And I imagined that that would be a reason fro the person to let go.

_____: We'll arrive late for class ..

????: We?

And there I recognized the voice .. It was Nathan. But what the heck he was doing here?

______: Nathan I know it is you .. Now let me see!

Nathan: Okay .. - and he pulled away.

_______: And what are you doing here?

Nathan: I just came to visit my old school .. perhaps it is forbidden? Oh and to check if you really didn't need my help to arrive on time.

________: Hahaha! Don't be silly .. And I'll go or else I'll be late.

Nathan: Well, see you later.

_______: Bye ..

And I left. He apparently went to the principal's office and I went to my classroom.

———————————————————————-

*Interesting fact:

I'm stuck .. haha I have many ideas I don't know how to organize them to make them a bit more credible.

Namaste (Hindu)