Another Love Story About Rich...

By ipissvodka

Close nuclear mega rich families - The Songs, the Hans and the Mans decide it's best to relax from hectic job... More

BLURB + WARNING
C H A R A C T E R S
SONIA - Revisiting old memories
KIM - Stolen chances
KIM - Turning tables
SONIA - Carnal desires

SONIA - The bigger person

9 0 0
By ipissvodka

Muneera opens the door after confirming that it's me standing in front of it. She leaves the door opened behind her for me to enter. 

I shut the door as soon as I do, and furrow my brows at her disheveled, semi nude state. 

"What's going on here?" I look around the room where different clothing have obviously been swung in different locations. "It's not even reached thirty minutes we arrived, and your room's already a teenager's mess." 

She turns around to face me, her emerald eyes are widened and her hand runs through her hair. Yet, she doesn't open her mouth to answer my question. 

I stand clueless, probably looking as confused as I feel. "What?" 

"I don't have anything to wear, and it's a disaster!" 

"Wait, that's it?" I blow out air from my mouth, exasperated with this human. "Muneera it's just dinner, dinner." 

"Exactly!" She points out like there's even a point there. "When you said your family was rich, I thought it was the normal rich. I didn't know they were old money bastardy rich! Look at this Castle! I'm still freaking out! I have to wear something that suits their taste, lend me something from your wardrobe." 

"First of all, you're a size twelve with thicker curves. My clothes won't fit." I point out, then I walk towards a familiar looking yellow gown laying hopelessly on the maroon Indian rug. "Second, stop stereotyping us, okay? We're not racists, and we definitely are not snobbish. This is exactly why I don't let anyone know of my family's fortune." 

I hand over the gown to her, she takes it from me with a frown on her face. 

"I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous about all of these, you know?" She confesses what I already know. "I haven't exactly met a super rich family, let alone three super rich families at once. So, it's really... New and you know, I don't know, awkward?" 

I hum a quiet chuckle, because I can not relate to what she's feeling. But I guess in a way, I might have been a little nervous about meeting investors when I started my brand. 

"It's fine, just get dressed quickly. Aunty May do not like waiting, especially when it comes to food." I urge her. She responds with an okay, before trying on the dress. 

"Also, I know I have told you this a million times before, but Francis is a demigod! I understand the obsession now." 

I sit on her bed, after getting weak from feeling giddy in my belly. "I know, he's ten times more than I expected." 

"Hey, can you help me with the zipper?" She calls out to me, struggling to get her fingers on the zip. 

I walk up to her and help her zip it up with ease. "Thank you," she tells me. "Calvin is lucky I love him, he's no where near Francis." 

"Calvin is no where near a lot of guys." She hums in approval. "What do you see in him anyway?" 

She shrugs, "I don't know, I just see past the physique I guess. What's inside counts more. Do I look okay?" 

She does a spin and I nod in approval. Muneera is more beautiful than she'd like to believe, her busts are full and bouncy, her butt is really fleshy and shaped nicely, even her lashes are naturally long. With smooth bronze skin, she is really blessed.

"More than okay. The yellow compliments your emerald eyes. Priyanka Chopra has got nothing on you. Let's go." I tug on her wrist and we head downstairs, where the dining table is located. 

When we get to the dining Area, everyone's already seated and chatting. Their voices are incoherent, as one is over the other. 

Immediately, I spot Kimberly who's holding on to Francis' arm and laughing at whatever he's just said to her. Muneera tugs my arm downwards and whispers to me. 

"Behave like you don't even see what's happening," she tells me. "Act oblivious to their show of affection, and pretend like you're over him. Mind you, show that you still care, got it?"

I am the boss here, but sometimes, Muneera likes ordering me with pieces of advice without me even asking for it. 

I don't answer though, I head towards the table. Kimberly's russet brown eyes find my hazel ones, and a devious smirk crosses her facial features for a split second. 

"The Queen finally arrives after keeping her subjects waiting for ten minutes!" She ever so dramatically announces, causing everyone's eyes to land on me. 

Aunty May casts me a disapproving glance, before breaking a smile on her face. She's a sheer contrast to her daughter Kimberly. Where Kimberly is tall, her mother's petite. Where Kimberly is thin, her mother's really big, but her beauty surpasses that of her daughter's. 

I return the smile, and take a seat next to Francis' friend with whom I had the pleasure of meeting when I arrived. 

His name is Rico, and he's literally the only natural citizen of Europe, being that he's from Spain. He's quite attractive too, with striking electric blue eyes and deep dimples whenever he smiles or even attempts to. 

I pass him an innocent smile. He returns it with an equally innocent smile. 

His dimples are to die for. 

"Oh my goodness, he is so attractive Sonia. Francis who?" I totally forgot about Muneera, who's currently sitting beside me. 

I look up at Francis and Kimberly who's apparently still showing off her closeness with Francis. I pass them an innocent smile too. 

Francis returns his, while Kimberly hesitates before returning hers. 

Then I clear my throat to get everyone's attention again, "I sincerely apologize for being late, I had to finish up something urgent." 

"Y-yes, it was my fault. I'm so sorry." Muneera comes to my rescue. I do an internal face palming, before nodding and going with her flow. 

"Uh, everyone?" They're all wearing genuine smiles, all except Kimberly of course. But I do not care. "This is Muneera, she is my friend. Muneera, meet everyone." 

"It's my utmost pleasure to be amongst your acquaintances." Muneera places a hand on her chest, doing way too much to impress. I guess she can't help it. 

Uncle Mo Chou is the one who speaks up, "we welcome you to our humble Home." 

"Yes, sweetie. Now, can we say grace because my stomach is starting to alert me." Aunty May chips in, making everyone chuckle lowly. 

"I'll say grace!" Kimberly and I offer together. This makes us glance at each other. Me, with a raised brow at her. While she's scowling at me. 

"Oh, I have an idea," Muneera's pitch is way too high for my liking. It's not about to be a good one. "Why don't you both say grace? You can go after Kimberly, Sonia." 

"Oh, I like her already. She's promoting cooperation." Aunty May clasps her hands together in admiration of Muneera. 

I throw a glare at my stupid assistant, but she only just winks at me before whispering, "remember, be the bigger person."

Before I can fathom what she meant by that, Kimberly begins her prayer. 

"May God grant us the wisdom we need to know our limits and to steer clear away from what clearly isn't ours. Amen."   

By now, everyone is casting each other confused looks before hesitating with non unison Amens. 

Everyone but Francis, who clearly knows more than anyone else because he gives me a knowing look. I just shrug and smile innocently, which he returns. 

It is my turn now, and I am really tempted to return the favor until it hit me. And I understand what Muneera meant by being the bigger person. She saw Kimberly's prayer coming. 

I clear my throat again for effect, before lacing my fingers on my laps. "Dear God," after a second thought, I open my eyes and slip my hands into that of Muneera's and Rico's. At first, they were startled by the contact, but they relax after a while. 

"Can we all hold hands, please?" I request everyone at the table. Francis and Kimberly both carry surprise on their faces, but the rest of the family are wearing amusement and pride. 

Satisfied with my achievement, I close my eyes again. "Dear God, I thank you for the opportunity to be with family and friends under one roof. I also thank you for the variety of meals presented before us, I pray that you bless the hands that prepared them." A united Amen surrounds us. 

"I also pray that you keep sustaining us all with your love and grace. That we may find our happiness and peace of mind. Amen." 

A united Amen surrounds us again, and I open my eyes with some sense of relief. 

"That was beautiful," Rico tells me, a glint of admiration in his eyes. 

"Thank you. So are your eyes." I respond, a little astonished by my unusual comment. 

Realising that we're still holding hands, I retract from his touch. The intense gaze he's giving me sends a warm feeling throughout my body. 

"Thank you." He grins.  

Then I face forward, my eyes catching Francis' brown eyes staring at me with a hint of disappointment. And I can't help but feel a rush of that warm feeling flow through my body again.

◌⑅⃝●♡●⑅

Three updates in two days, and we have a winner guys. Ding ding ding!!!

Don't forget to leave comments and votes please. Have a great day/night. (sprinkles tiny hearts)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
2.9M 83.2K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
683K 36.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...