Johnny Depp😙

By babybillye

Ps. some of the stories I write myself and some I don't Thank you 🤍🤍🩵 More

Teasing | Johnny Depp imagines
One night stand | Johnny Depp Imagines
fun on the set | Johnny Depp imagines
Domination | Johnny Depp imagines
Earsdropping | Johnny Depp imagines
"Do you love me?" "Always" 1| Johnny Depp imagines
"Do you love me?" "Always" 2 | Johnny Depp imagines
Hot teacher | Johnny Depp imagines
Love | Johnny Depp imagines
Tutoring 1 | Johnny Depp imagines
Tutoring 2 | Johnny Depp imagines
Shower sex | Johnny Depp imagines
Gym | Johnny Depp imagines
Handjob | Johnny Depp imagines
Cockblockers | Johnny Depp imagines
Ballet | Johnny Depp imagines
Film day | Johnny Depp imagines
The most important meal of the day | Johnny Depp imagines
Daddy
Morning wood
Morning kisses
What do you choose, darling?
What do you choose, darling? Part 2
"Yes Ma'am"

Smut | Johnny Depp imagines

30.1K 263 252
By babybillye

You would think Johnny Depp would be the most Dominant person ever. But not with you, you had Johnny wrapped around your finger. He would drop to his knee every time he disobeyed, he was a sweet innocent guy.

Today was the after party for POTC, everyone was dancing, laughing, drinking, having fun. Most of the cast was sitting down, including you, Johnny, and Keira Knightley.

Unfortunately you and Johnny weren't public, only your family and toms knew, so when Keira had her hands on Johnny, he froze. "Uh um Keira? W-what are you d-doing?" He said while trying to look at you. "I'm having fun, do you wanna have fun with me?" Keira asked, in her defense, she thought Johnny was single. So you couldn't exactly lash out on her, plus she was the sweetest thing. "Uhh I'm a little drunk, I-I-I can-t-"

"It's getting late Johnny, I told you not to drink too much, you can't get out a single sentence." You said while pulling on his hand to stand on his feet. He smiled to silently thank you, but that smile faded when he saw your angry face. Even though Keira didn't know Johnny was taken, you were still mad that Johnny couldn't stick up for himself.

The two of you said your goodbyes, once out in the parking lot you pushed him against the car door and whispered in his ear. "So you wanna fuck Keira now?" You knew the answer was no, but you had to tease the poor baby.

"N-n-no! You know I love you! I just got....awkward" he sighed, putting his head down. "Mhmm I think you forgot about all those times we did naughty things..." you trailed off, you started kissing and nibbling on his neck, he whined at the feeling and placed his hands on your hips, "Mhm did I say you could touch me?"

"N-no" Johnny said as he took his off your hips, "I guess I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson...don't you think Johnny?" You moaned in his ear, your hands were tangled in his brown locks, slowly massaging his head. "Answer me love" you said, tugging on his hair.

"Yes"

———————

Once the two of you got home, you both slipped your shoes off, "go sit on the couch" you commanded. When he was walking away you had slipped your bra off under your shirt. When you entered the living room, you saw Johnny, legs spread out and hands trying to cover his bulge.

"No need to hide baby" you cooed as you slowly walked over to him, swaying your hips as you did so.

Once you reached him you placed your hands on his knees, he jerked at the contact. You slowly trailed your hands up his legs, getting close to his dick but not touching it.

"I-I-can't take the teasing ple-"

"Shh"

You sat down on his lap, making sure to not let any part of your body touch his. You placed your hands on his neck, "you can touch me now" you said leaning in and brushing your lips against his. He instantly put his hands on your hips and make circles with his thumbs around your hips. He tries to kiss you but you pull away, he whines in the loss of contact.

"Does Keira make you feel this good?" You ask.

"Hell no baby I- I love you so much" you smiled at the answer and kiss him. It was a needy, passionate, lust filled kiss. Your hands rested on his shoulders, and his were on your hips. You pulled away and started to laugh a little when he started rolling your hips.

"W-What?

"I think you can get off to your new friends Keira" you said patting his chest, you got up from his lap and started to get some water in the kitchen. He scoffed and walked into the bedroom with a mad-lust face.

When you reached the bedroom he was already in bed, trying to go to sleep with a boner.

You laughed quietly and started to undress. Once in your pjs (bra and panties) you got in bed.

You reached over to Johnny, snaking your arms around his stomach, you slowly went lower, stopping so close to his clothed cock. He shuddered and jerked his hips into nothing, you kissed his back and said a small 'goodnight'.

It had been one week later, and Johnny was dying. You had been teasing him the whole week. You would 'accidentally' touch his dick, or walk around in nothing but a bra and shorts. You would say to to having sex with him, he didn't know what was happening but you did.

You were both in the car, y'all were getting some fast food. Once the car started moving, you placed your hands on johnnys thighs. Johnny begin to move around and he started shaking his leg.

When y'all got home, Johnny started to open the door but you stopped him with your hand, he looked at your hand, then your face and you straddled his lap. "Mhm I missed this....did you?" You moaned in his ear, you kissed the patch of soft skin under his ear.

He nodded his head but kept his hands on his sides, you take your hands and place them on his. You start to roll your hips on his, a whimper comes out of your mouth at the feeling. You couldn't lie, it felt good to fell his crotch against yours.

You wrapped your hands around his shoulders and started to suck and lick on his neck. To left small marks on his neck, making sure to find them later that night. You placed light, airy kisses on his neck.

"Pull your pants down" you whisper in his ear.

He quickly started to pull his sweats down and boxers, his dick sprung out. His tip was bright red from the lost of contact, you could see Pre cum spilling out of him. You grabbed his dick in your small hands and started to rub him up and down.

He whipped his head back and bit his bottom lip to silent the moans and groans trying to spill out of his mouth.

You saw his actions and leaned up and grabbed his chin to be leveled. "I wanna hear those noises when I pleasure you."

He visibly gulped and you went back to pleasing him. You slowly rubbed his dick, rubbing your thumb over his slit.

He grunted and you started to push up His shirt. He got the idea and pulled his shirt off. You traced your fingers down his stomach, feeling every ab and muscle on his front side.

"That feels good" he said, looking into your eyes. You smiled at him and started to quicken the pace. He grunted and gripped your upper thighs. "I'm so fucking close" he moaned.

You got down on your knee, well trying, there was a steering wheel kinda in your way, once you got down you had kitten licked from the bottom of his dick to the top.

You started to suck on his tip, "holy shit!" Johnny grunted, a few seconds later you felt his warm sticky cum Ooz out of him.

You pulled him out of your mouth and wiped the excess with the back of your hand.

"Holy shit that was fucking amazing" he panted.

"Mhm I'm glad you liked it" you said as you started to get back to sit on his lap.

You looked in his eyes and you could tell he wanted to say something. "What baby?"

"I just- could I pleasure you?" It came to a shock to you. You were alway the one to please him. He was giving you this look though, a pleading look. His eyes were dark with lust and desire, desire to please you, you wouldn't lie, it turned you on more.

"Mhmm why not" you said with a smirk.

"Not here though, I can't fuck you with my tongue in the car can I?" He said with a smirk.

It was crazy, the change in tone Johnny used was a big turn on. He could be so sweet and innocent, but he could also be dark and irresistible. The dark side of him would only come out some times.

The two of you ran to the the house, yo the stairs, and too the bedroom. He grabbed your thighs and lifted you up. He kissed your neck. He placed you down on the bed and kissed down your body. He reached the bottom of your shirt and pulled it up and over your head. He grunted when he saw that you didn't have a bra on. The grabbed your left breast and placed your right breast in his mouth. Your back arched with the new feeling and tangled your fingers in his hair. He sucked and kissed your nipple, while squeezing the other.

After a while of the massive amount of pleasure on your chest, he moved to your stomach. Kissing every patch of skin, he missed your body, he missed your touch.

"I want you to know that I love your beautiful body, the way it's shaped, and they way he looks" he said as he kissed your belly. You whined as a way of saying 'keep going' and he continued.

"I get painfully hard thinking about you, the last week I had to take breaks to take care of myself" Johnny started to move down your body, skipping your crotch but kissing your legs and thighs.

"I want you to know that I would do anything for you, I worship you and your fucking sexy body" he said, kissing your inner thighs.

Obviously it felt good, but the way Johnny spoke to you felt better. He pulled your shorts and panties down in one quick motion and look at your glistening pussy.

"Gorgeous"

He pulled his dick back out and entered you. You both screamed at the amazing feeling. His thrusts were quick and fast, you wrapped your legs around his waist so he could fuck you better. Due to the lack of sex, the both of you were so close so fast.

"Gonna cum angel?" Johnny dragged his thumb down talks sweaty body's and started attacking your clit. You moaned and arched your back.

"Cum on my cock them" he started thrusting faster, his hips slowly started to slow down and his thrusts started to get sloppy.

He was close.

You were both soon feeling the wonderful feeling of an orgasm, your body was shaking due to so much pleasure hitting you at one time. Johnny was in totally ecstasy, his mouth was wide open, his muscles tightening, and his slowly thrusted inside you, riding out his high.

1814 words

I'm sorry for the late updates, but just know that there always will be a one-shot coming.

Also thank you so much for 500 reads, it means the world. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 109 25
Dnf oneshots. Mostly based on personal experiences, so they're all mostly fluff. Feel free to make requestes, and tell me your ideas. I upload everyt...
371K 7.5K 32
Just try not to fall in love. [completed] ©geanatyas2013
30.6K 270 15
From the title ladies y'all know what it is, I'll keep the cheesy stuff low or not 😘 ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ps its slowly becoming a short story book and it...
240K 3.9K 58
Just a slappy x reader, enjoy I guess