Film day | Johnny Depp imagines

Johnnys parents have invited you and Johnny over for a film day, with the rest of the boys of course. You, Johnny and his little brother, James, are sat on the three seater sofa while his parents are cuddled up on the other sofa. After battling over who gets the chair, Jame gets there first.

After a few minutes of fighting over the snacks with Johnny, you decide to mess around with him. Reaching over him to grab the bowl, you purposely let your hand graze his crotch. Watching him from the corner of your eyes, you see very little response from him, just the slight movement of his eyes. Returning your hand to your side, you try again to gain a different response from him. This time you add more pressure. As your hand passes him again, you feel his bulge growing bigger.

Grabbing a handful of crisps, you hear him mutter under his breath, "Fuck."

As your eyes quickly scan the faces in the room to make sure they're oblivious, you notice Johnny shifting uncomfortably in his seat. To tease him even more, you bring your legs up and stretch them over his lap. His big hands begin to roam all over, from your calves to the bottom of your frilly shorts. He roughly grips your inner thigh whilst he continues to watch the film. Every so often he fidgets in his seat again and starts to attract attention to himself.

"You okay there Johnny?" His mother speaks up and everyone else turns their heads to him.

"Hmm? Yea- yeah I'm fine."

"Weirdo." James rolls his eyes and everyone turns back to the TV.

A new idea springs to mind, and you know Johnny will catch on. Instead of swinging your legs off his lap and bringing your feet to the floor, you bring your knees to your chest, scraping your legs across his lap as you do so. Johnny gulps in response as you stand to your feet and make your way to the door. Looking back, you spot him covering his crotch with his hands. As you reach the top of the stairs you hear Johnny running after you. Once he reaches you, he pushes you up against the wall.

"Careful." You speak softly to wind him up more.

"Stop teasing." He puts his hands on the wall on either side of you, trapping you.

Smirking, you bring your palm to his bulge, "I was just going to the bathroom. This is your own fault."

He tuts repeatedly as his face comes closer to yours.

"No, teasing." He groans in a raspy voice.

"Whatever do you mean?" You give him a sweet innocent smile.

Within a blink of an eye, he's attacking your lips with his, straight away inserting his tongue inside your mouth, dominating the situation. His soft red lips move fast, often missing your lips. His hands move and grabs yours, moving them above your head.

With one hand he pins yours against the wall and with the other he slides inside your shorts and starts rubbing your clit through your underwear. You let out a quick breath, leaving your mouth gaping open. His lips turn into a smile whilst they're still pressed up against yours, your hot breaths mixing together.

"Fuck Johnny-" You attempt to speak but he buts in

"Yeah, this is what happens if you tease me like that.

"No, Johnny-" A small whimper leaves your mouth.

"We can't be doing this here."

He stops, looks downstairs and returns to you. "Good point."

He brings your hands back down to your side and drags you into his room.

As soon as he closes the door he pushes you up against the wall and pulls your shorts and panties down. Before you can step out of them, he drops to his knees and begins to lick your folds. You draw in a sharp breath at the sudden feeling as he begins to suck at your clit. Quietly, you curse and throw your head back against the wall as he moves down and delves his tongue inside of you. Feeling him lick every single inch of you has your breath hitching and chest feeling as if it's going to explode. You manage to get one of feet free from your clothes and bring it up to rest on his shoulder.
As soon as you do you feel him become more rough and powerful with the easier access.