Chasing the bad girl (DTBG sp...

By hazenight1

DATING THE BAD GIRL SPIN OFF River Dante knows how to fight authority, she has always hated people telling h... More

Chasing the bad girl (Chapter 1)
Running from the monsters (Chapter 3)
Periods and Men (Chapter 4)
Waiting for it to end (Chapter 5)
Friday (Chapter 5)
Working on River - Chapter 7

"Daddy's little girl" (Chapter 1)

16.9K 1K 319
By hazenight1

[LEASE, PLEASE VOTE.

Vote if you want more

I'll only write if I see that people want more, so vote guys :) 

Chapter 1

"You cant really prove anything right?" I asked staring back at Coach Holden, he stared back at me, a determined look in his eyes.

"Well, there is not evidence however-" he began, looking nervous.

I held my hand up "Well then," I said smirking, leaning back "I am not to be blamed." I said standing up. I looked at my reflection in the mirror fixing my tie, I hated the damn school uniform "So shall I be leaving?" I asked pointing to the door.

"Ah," Principal Madrigal said stopping me in my famous exit, he held up his finger "Coach Holden wont be coaching you no longer." he said, his bushy eyebrows dropping low, they looked like caterpillars moving all the time.

They just get bigger everyday.

"Why?" I asked, I hope I hadn't made him lose his job. I was a deviant but being the reason someone lost their job was not in the cards for me. I'd admit to it, if that made him keep his job I would admit to being the one who put the spiders in the male changing rooms, it wouldn't make a difference either way someone would bail me out.

"We have a new PE teacher." he said, his body language smug. As if he knew a secret I didn't "He used to be in the army....you cant break this one." he said.

I smirked, snorting slightly "Let's not be too sure." I grinned, "I'll be off to lunch then." I said skipping out of the room my new high-tops daddy bought me making my feet feel like they were floating on a cloud.

I grinned walking past the lockers and towards the cafeteria, one of the boys from the football team told me that I was not good enough to be on a team with the likes of him, so I released a pot of spiders in his gym bag, that ought to teach him and challenge his stupid patriarchal mind. I was getting revenge and making him think. Gosh I was so helpful.

Dad always taught me if I wanted to do something nothing should stop me, and football was something I wanted to do and I was darn good at it despite the fact I was a female.

So what if I was smaller than them, what I missed in size I made up in speed and agility, football was soothing for me. It was a game where I had control, because it was such a male dominated game I felt I had a form control over males.

My therapist told me it was a result of my lack of control earlier on in life, maybe she was right maybe she was wrong.

My phone pinged in my pocket, it was a text from my Dad I swiped to open the text message.

From: Dad

Will I expect a phone call then?

I smiled, tapping out my reply.

To: Dad

I don't know daddy, if you do remember it was a small step for River; one giant leap for females. :)

I clicked send opening the door to the cafeteria I sat at my normal table, I had text messaged Tremaine asking him to buy me a pizza and whatever else he thought I would enjoy and he did.

The plate sat in my spot with chips and a drink "Thank you." I said sliding into the chair. I picked up the pizza biting into it "How did it go?" Connor asked.

I shrugged "I doubt ill get in trouble. He deserved it." I said.

"What a dick." Tremaine said sipping on his coke "You are just as good as the rest of the team." he mumbled, the rest of the boys nodded in agreement.

I grinned at them eating the rest of the pizza, next target was the cheesy chips I licked my lips. My phone vibrated from it's spot beside my tray.

From: Dad

Don't listen to him princess you can do whatever u want.

I need to get back to work love you.

x

I smiled, wanting to hear my dad's voice before he went to work. I dialed his number, he was going out of town for a conference therefore I wouldn't see him for another two days . I'm going to miss my dad something fierce.

He picked up after the first ring.

"baby-girl." Dad greeted me.

I grinned "Will you text me when you land? I'm going to miss you Daddy." I announced.

I heard him chuckle "Of-course I will if you need anything you know where to go yes?" he asked.

I sighed "Yup, I love you."

"I love you more. I made you some lasagne warm it up and eat it." he said "I better get on my flight take care of yourself baby." he said.

"Bye Daddy." I said clicking 'end call'.

The boys at the table looked amused "Bye DADDY!" Connor yelled in a overly dramatic female voice "Daddy, can I have some milk?" Tremaine asked looking at Connor his eyes wide like a baby, he pouted his bottom lip.

"Of-course the river to my heart." Connor said pulling Tremaine's onto his chest.

I snorted "He's never called me that." I said, equally amused. The boys always mocked my relationship with my father, they said it was because I was too close to him. I had gained the name 'Daddy's little girl' on the field because of this, it was annoying but at the same time I knew boys would be boys and I had to deal with at-least one nickname.

My dad was my entire world I absolutely loved him no amount of embarrassment would make me downplay the love I felt for my Dad. This was innocent mocking but I didn't care.

"So anyway. I have a juicy piece of gossip." I said resting my elbows on the table, I cupped my chin "Basically we no longer have Coach Holden coaching us people!" I exclaimed.

Everyone froze "Really" Jake asked his eyebrow raised, the usually silent Jake was suddenly interested. Wow. This was a big deal, he usually just observed, watching people.

I grinned, nodding I shoved a handful of fries in my face, I moaned my eyes slipping shut. When I opened my eyes the entire table was frozen staring at me "What?" I asked my mouth full.

I clicked my fingers in front of the four boys, the seemed to snap out of it. Zayne shook his head back at me "I need to go pray I'll be back." he said, standing up and walking out of the cafeteria towards the school prayer room.

Zayne was probably the only religious one out of us all, Connor said he was a jew but we all knew that was to pull the ladies-which never worked. Jake openly admitted he believed in no God and so did Tremaine I was the same. There was too much bad in the world for their to be a God, it was nice though, knowing someone was planning everything and not everything was down to the evil of people instead, the evil of satan.

I nodded chewing the rest of my fries "So movie night at my house today?" I asked.

The boys nodded "I need to go home after practice though. I need to drop Stacey to a sleepover." Connor said referring to his younger sister.

I blinked multiple times licking my lips "Do you know who it's with?" I asked nervously "Do you know who's gonna be in the house?" I asked, my questions were spitting out. I dint want anything to happen to Stacey, she was to naïve.

Like you.

Connor nodded "Yeah. Don't worry. I checked." he said patting my hand, "You always stress." he said.

I could not tell them, it was something that I would be too ashamed to admit. I'm afraid I'll lose them as friends forever, they would pity me. I could deal with allot but pity was something I despised, I hated people thinking I was weak. I did not want them to look at me like that, the way they viewed me now was good enough.

I sighed, "Good."

Wouldn't want anything life ruining to happen.

Maddox P.O.V

"Hey Dan," I said leaning back in my chair "The old coach sent me profiles of the team." I sipped my beer.

I looked at the team picture squinting to see each player, a particularly small boy caught my eye I snorted "How did he even get on the team?" I asked Dan pointing to the small boy in the middle of the team all the other boys had their arms flung over his shoulder, I leaned forward staring at my laptop screen, the kid had on a helmet so I couldn't see his face properly "I'm gonna have to renovate this team." I said. How did such a small boy even get on the team, he would be crushed by all the other large males.

Daniel chuckled, "Just wait till Monday. You'll be surprised." he said, chuckling over dramatically. "I teach almost all the team, your going to need to pull out some of your army training. They are like a pack of uncontrollable rats." he said walking past the coffee table and towards the fridge.

He taught biology in the school, in-fact he was the one who recommended me to the principal. The old principal was retiring and they needed another coach, apperantly the team had the ability but not the discipline it needed to succeed.

After my first tour in Afghanistan I had walked onto a IED and damaged my leg. The amazing doctor had fixed it so it was nothing more than a barely visible limp but the other surgeons had doubted my ability to ever walk again. After my tour I was unable to finish my tours, leaving me with lots of money and plenty of spare time.

I decided to teach, the only thing I enjoyed in school and got a NVQ in was Physical Education, I was qualified to teach it and the vacancy in Dan's school just seemed to make sense. Working with my best friend and doing something I enjoyed, it made sense.

I rolled my eyes "Don't you worry about me. I'll find a way to control them. It's what I'm best at."

Control.

Vote if you want more, let me know if you think i should stop writing this as im not too sure.

thanks :) 

 Comment improvements please :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...