𝔻𝕒𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕒 ❀ Stray Kids 9t...

By zyinnie

Stray Kids' 9th member Haerin has to carry the burden of being Stray Kids'... well.. 9th member. Being a par... More

❀ Profile ❀
❀ Ships ❀
❀ Ships 2 ❀
❀ Overworked ❀
❀ Instagram ❀
❀ Tears ❀
❀ Instagram ❀
❀ Late Night Whining ❀
❀ Instagram ❀
❀ Little Things ❀
❀ Instagram ❀
❀ Two Kids Room: MiRin
❀ Instagram ❀
❀ I Am YOU MV Behind Video ❀
❀ Instagram ❀
❀ Incorrect Quotes ❀
❀ Instagram ❀
❀ Jealous ❀
❀ Double Knot ❀
❀ Instagram ❀
❀ December ❀
❀ Instagram ❀
❀ Airport Incident ❀
❀ Rumors & Scandals ❀
❀ Rocky Waters ❀

❀ Little Things 2 ❀

8.3K 215 87
By zyinnie

~☫~
Some small things Haerin does to take care of and show affection to her members
~~

Maknae Line

Hwang Hyunjin

Sometimes, you've just gotta take any chance you get to sleep. Unfortunately for the staff, Hyunjin tends to take that opportunity while getting his hair and makeup done. When this first started happening, Haerin cringed every time she saw Hyunjin's head nod off, knowing it must've been uncomfortable for his neck. As if by instinct, Haerin walked up behind the tired boy and gently held his head in her hands. She let the back of his head rest against her torso and soothingly rubbed circles on the nape of his neck with her thumbs, massaging him. The makeup artist sent Haerin a grateful smile, as she could finally do her job properly.

~☫~

Han Jisung

Han Jisung, a proud member of 3racha, is an amazing writer. But of course, that doesn't mean he never struggles. When those times come, Jisung goes to Haerin's room and sits next to her on her bed. With his little lyric notebook that she had gifted him, the younger boy writes, claiming that Haerin's presence inspires him. Whenever the writer comes to her in his frustrated state, the girl will put aside whatever she was doing before in order to offer help. She'll comfortingly rub at his back, and occasionally give her opinions and ideas. Sometimes, the two spend hours into the night writing together, and end up falling asleep snuggled up.

~☫~

Lee Felix

Ever since Felix's elimination, the boy seemed to have become a bit insecure. He would practice twice as hard as normal, and he also tried to perfect every little mistake he made. If he ever said something wrong in Korean, he'd get way more frustrated with himself than usual. These things didn't fly by unnoticed by Haerin. Realizing that the boy's insecurities were taking hold of his mind, Haerin knew that she needed to cheer him up. So while Felix was in the dance studio practicing, Haerin bought over 100 sticky notes, and plastered them all over his bed. Each note listed a reason why she loves him, and why he is one of the most amazing person in her life. When Felix came back home to read them, he broke down in tears in Haerin's arms.

~☫~

Kim Seungmin

The first time Seungmin had a nightmare, he was alone. He hadn't had one since before he became a trainee, and now it was happening in a place he wasn't used to living in. Too afraid to leave the comfort of his bed, but too afraid to stay alone, they boy called the first person to come to his mind. When Haerin received the call, she immediately left her room to save Seungmin from his paranoia. Thanks to Haerin's younger brother, she knew exactly how to handle the situation. It wasn't long until she had the younger boy safely cuddled up against her, falling asleep contently with his face pressed securely in the crook of her neck.

~☫~

Yang Jeongin

Yang Jeongin is completely and utterly Haerin's baby boy, and he knows it. Although 90% of Stray Kids are free from school, this maknae still has to suffer. On top of working hard to succeed in the music industry, Jeongin also has to make sure he succeeds in his school work. Waking up early in general is a pain for some, but waking up early for school is a pain for all. In order to make these mornings for the maknae less stressful, Haerin does whatever she can. Each weekday, the girl would get up before Jeongin to make him a hearty breakfast. She'll gather his bag and his notebooks into one area, so he won't be running around in a frantic search for his belongings. And finally, she'll gently wake up the boy with a small peck on the forehead, and send him off to school with a homemade lunch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 701 46
A book filled to the brim with random chaotic energy from Stray Kids. From Instagram posts to overly humourous group chats. Come and see what Stray K...
88.7K 1.2K 47
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
180K 7.3K 132
pacifier: jisung stop being horny on the tl stinkypoop: actually i'm just sad
71.8K 1.6K 109
Stray Kids is a group of eight. Bang Chan, oldest and leader of the group. Minho, second oldest and cat of the group. Changbin, the third oldest and...