Fire emblem three houses the...

By TheGreatSummoner

Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, byleth, flayn and some who where some how teleported to a another world. Edelgard... More

Oc bios
Chapter 1 a new land called europe

Chapter 2 the battle of Marne

230 1 1
By TheGreatSummoner

Song on ( from the top),moves the globe to France

In September 27, 1914 Paul and Claude marched with their regiment. They then march to Marne were the Germans are. Their mission to push back the Germans from getting into Paris. Paul and Claude then was assigned to be with a american man named Freddie. As they made it to the camp they wait for their orders.

Song off somewhere in Marne

At camp Paul was eating while Claude was looking at the land.

Claude: "wow I never thought france looks so beautiful."

Paul: "yeah but in a middle of the war well it's hell."

Claude: "So Paul what is your officer and your men waiting for?"

Paul: "they say that a american man named Freddie is going to help us. It's incredible to see a american man who is going to join our regiment."

Claude: "really well what's a american?"

Paul: "ehh basically a freedom state but not really. They really have issues of immigration."

Claude: I see so how long is he coming?"

Paul: let me see ohh hey I think it's him.

Paul and Claude looked at the black skin man who Paul thinks he might be from America. This man has muscle on him and he looks very tough.

Paul: "hey you Freddie."

The man then nod and he then nod his head to go.

Paul: "I guess it means he wants to go now."

Claude: "hmm I see so what are the Germans?"

Paul: "let me say there are our enemies from the west and we lost a war against them about years ago. We lost all of our territory and really we wouldn't like it if our lands are lost."

Claude: "I see ....."

Paul: "what's going on claude you looked sad?"

Claude: "it's just I missed my friends and I missed someone dear for me."

Paul: "I see so claude ever been to a war before."

Claude: "yeah it's been for a .... 5 years."

Paul:" ...... I see so what war is it for?"

Claude: "well let's say it's private for me."

Paul: "I see well I shou-"

The explosion came from the north while Claude close his ears from the big noise.

Claude: "ahhh. That was loud. What was that?"

Paul: "looks like artillery maybe it's us or the enemy."

Claude's mind: "artillery? What is that Wait the man says it's worst then our world. ....... maybe he's right War can be horrible. Letting many men and women who has families. So if I could find byleth then maybe me and her would survive until this war is over".

Paul notice Claude thinking about something so he just talks to him.

Paul: "hey claude if you are thinking."

Claude: ".... it's just personal."

Paul: "well we are almost in battle so I advise you to get your weapon out."

Claude just got out his bow while Paul was confused.

Paul: "uhh where's your rifle?"

Claude: "what rifle?"

Paul: "this* shows the rifle* did you forget about it?"

Claude: "you mean that?"

Claude's mind: "ohhh geez now this guys is getting me. I can't kill him. He's kinda a good man."

Claude: "hey ..... Paul can I talk to you privately after this battle. * takes out a bow*"

Paul: uhhh sure what a weird man?

3 hours in the battle of Marne

At Marne Paul, Claude, and Freddie we're behind the walls for cover.

Claude: "Wait why are we charging?"

Paul: "we will until we will hear the whistle."

Claude: "whistle?"

The whistle then blows and everyone in the French charge. Freddie screams with anger while Paul screams in his war cry. Claude was super confused of what just happened.

Claude:" *sigh* I guess I should go."

Claude then ran until he saw many of the French dead. Artillery and machine guns fired and the machine guns points to claude. Someone then grabs him and put him to a trench. Claude then saw Paul saved his life and then began to shoot.

Paul: "hey idiot!!! Are you trying to get yourself killed!!!"

Machine guns shoot hits the trench while Paul and Claude then ducked their heads.

Claude: "sorry I just didn't know what was that?!"

Paul: "it's a machine gun!!! It can kill you!!!"

Freddie then jumps to the trench while Claude and Paul looked at him.

Paul: "ok tough guy what now!!!"

Freddie: "... hold on I'm thinking."

Paul: "where's your gun!!!"

Freddie was just silent while Paul just sigh.

Paul: well I the only one who as a gun.

Claude: I have this.

Claude shows his bow to Paul and Freddie.

Paul: "useful but is it really going to work?"

Claude: "well does anyone have a bow."

Paul: "use to for a long time now shoot!!!"

Freddie grabs a grenade and throws it to the top. Paul just shots while Claude shots his bow.

Paul: "Freddie any plans!!!!"

The grenade then exploded and the machine gun man ran.

Freddie: "charge!!!!!"

Freddie then charged in while Paul, Claude and the rest of the French soldier fellows him.

Somewhere at the north of France

British ships carrying thousands and thousands of men to the French docks. Kyle and Jack where with byleth while she looks everywhere.

Kyle: "welcome france well I hope the French are still holding up."

Jack: "so I guess we are going to command. "

A light then flash while kyle, jack, and byleth put their hands on their eyes for protection of the light. As the light faded a girl hair girl that byleth knows her. Flayn was on the ground and she looked up to see byleth, Kyle, and Jack staring at her. Flayn got up and hug byleth.

Flayn: "professor!!! Your alive."

Byleth: "hi Flayn. You grown."

Kyle and Jack looked at each other to know what just happened. Flayn then notice the two men.

Flayn: "professor who are those guys and why do they wear weird outfits."

Byleth: "ohh those guys. well those guys are basically the ones who rescues me."

Kyle: " Yup I'm kyle and this is my friend Jack."

Jack: " Ello there."

Flayon: " Hello. Ohh yeah professor Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude are here."

Byleth: " What they are here?"

Kyle: " Who they your friends."

Byleth: " Yes lets just go."

The scene changes to the world glob.

So as our heroes enters this world. They will never turn back the Great War that ends all wars.

I hope you like it and sorry about slow updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...