๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

De MyLittleDuckies

For you to say that I love you, is a world I wouldn't want to live in anymore. But how you broke me and made... Mais

Character info
Chapter 1: Cruelty(ๆฎ‹้…ท)
Chapter 2: Care (ใ‚ฑใ‚ข)
Chapter 3: Time (ๆ™‚้–“)
Chapter 4: Beauty (็พŽใ—ใ•)
Chapter 5: Blood (่ก€ๆถฒ)
Chapter 6: Curse (ๅ‘ชใ„)
Chapter 7: Scared (ๆ€–ใŒใฃใŸ)
Chapter 8: Anger (ใ„ใ‹ใ‚Š)
Chapter 9: Passion (ๆƒ…็†ฑ)
Chapter 10: Love (ๆ„›)
PSA
Chapter 12: Test (ใƒ†ใ‚นใƒˆ)
Chapter 13: Mercy (ๆ…ˆๆ‚ฒ)
Chapter 14: Sleep (็œ ใ„)
๐ŸงงFiller: Woman๐Ÿงง
Chapter 15: Dreadful (ๆใ‚ใ—ใ„)
Chapter 16: Impact (ๅฝฑ้Ÿฟ)
Chapter 17: Pride (่ช‡ใ‚Š)
Chapter 18: Girls (ๅฅณใฎๅญ)
Chapter 19: District (ๅœฐๅŒบ)
Chapter 20: Hidden (้š ใ‚Œ)
Questions?
๐ŸงงFiller: Together๐Ÿงง
Chapter 21: Strike (ๆ”ปๆ’ƒ)
Chapter 22: Close (้ธใถ)
Chapter 23: Severed (ๅˆ‡ๆ–ญใ•ใ‚ŒใŸ)
Chapter 24: Alive (็”Ÿใใฆใ„ใ‚‹)
Chapter 25: Reunion (ๅ†ไผš)
Chapter 26: Village (ๆ‘)
Chapter 27: Steps (ใ‚นใƒ†ใƒƒใƒ—)
Chapter 28: Helpless (็„กๅŠ›)
Chapter 29: Training (ใƒˆใƒฌใƒผใƒ‹ใƒณใ‚ฐ)
๐ŸงงFiller: What if...๐Ÿงง
Chapter 30: Hurry (ๆ€ฅใ)
Chapter 31: Recollection (ๆƒณ่ตท)
Chapter 32: Clash (่ก็ช)
Chapter 33: Death (ๆญป)
PSA
Chapter 34: Pain (็—›ใฟ)
Chapter 35: Story (็‰ฉ่ชž)
Chapter 36: Cry (ๆณฃใ)
Chapter 37: Live (ไฝใ‚€)
Chapter 38: Evermore (ใ‚จใƒใƒผใƒขใ‚ข)
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Uproar (้จ’ใŽ)

7.8K 305 195
De MyLittleDuckies

After coming a long way back to your leader's estate. You were greeted by his two children. One with black hair and the other with white hair. Both looking emotionless.

"Welcome dragon pillar" the white hair child said.
"Oyakata awaits for you" the black hair child said.

They guide you to the leader of the corps. As they slide open the door. You see the leader sitting as he was enjoying the scenery, despite being blind.

You went on your knees in respect of his presence.
"The dragon pillar is here as requested"
"Ah, (y/n)"
"Lord Oyakata, it is an honor to be here in your presence as I will follow orders and only the orders of his truly" you said and bowed respectfully.

Ubuyashiki chuckles as he signals you to come sit next to him. Confusion built up on you, but you did as you were told.

"Are you next to me (y/n)?"
"Yes"
"Good, good. Now, there's no need for such introductions (y/n). You and the rest of everyone are my children and will be treated as my children" he says.

"Yes. Forgive me"
"No need. Now (y/n), do you know why you're here?"
"I was sent to you because I'm in trouble" you said.

"Yes, and well I wanted to talk to you about that boy Tanjiro Kamado you've been with for the past two years" he said.

"Lord Oyakata, if I may I've sent a letter to my brother who should have informed you about this whole situation" you said.
"I'm aware. But I did not truly prepare myself to have you gone for two years. I thought it would be for a little while"

"...Yes, and I apologize greatly for that"
Ubuyashiki smiles at you.
"No, no, no, it's okay. Everyone was just so worried about you that's all. Having a pillar meeting isn't completed without one more to join" he says.

You didn't say anything as you kept staring at him.
"But, I do want to ask you about Tanjiro Kamado. I've realized that you've been traveling with him and a demon on his side"

"Yes"
"All right. Now, I know it wasn't just you, but your brother as well knows about this along with your master Urokodaki, correct?"
"...yes"

"Well then, I suppose I should tell you what will happen to you along with your brother and master as it has been written. But I would like to wait until everyone is here" Ubuyashiki says.

You sighed heavily and just nod. It was quiet for a moment, until the leader spoke again.
"How are you feeling, (y/n)"

Should you lie? Or tell him the truth?

"...well to be quite honest...I'm worried"
He turns to you.
"I can't stop worrying about Tanjiro..."
"Is that so?"
"He has a kind soul and he loves me for me, and all these things running in my head can't stop but worry about him"

You didn't care what will happen to you, because right now your mind was all on Tanjiro, hoping for his safe return to meet you again.

"Seems you developed quite the relationship with someone. I'm glad, you're finally opening up. I'm so proud of you, (y/n)"

You were surprised and almost went into tears but looked away from him and just enjoyed the scenery.

"Th-thank you, Lord Oyakata..."

He smiles and turns to the scenery of his garden landscape.
"(Y/n), can you tell me what the sky looks like right now?" He asks.
"Oh, yes. It's slightly turning dark and the moon is coming out"
"Ah, I see" he smiles.
_____
You decided to change your whole perspective now, from wearing a lengthy skirt to wearing hakama pants now just like everyone else, except Mitsuri. (Or you could still wear the skirt up to you).

As you changed, you heard some news that Tanjiro and Nezuko were to be brought to headquarters as soon as possible, and that all the pillars will be gathered together for a meeting.

You knew something bad was gonna happen to Tanjiro, so as you quickly got dressed you went out, only to be greeted by Uzui, Rengoku, Mitsuri, Muichirio, and Gyomei.

Damn it, they got here fast.

"Ah, (y/n) it's been such a long time, I was so worried about you!" Mitsuri said.
"What the hell (y/n), first you leave for about two years, and now your back like nothing? That's so not flamboyant" Uzui said.
"Well it's nice to see you safe and sound that's all that matters haha!" Rengoku says.

Muichirio just stares at you looking lost like he was trying hard to remember what you looked like.

"(Y/n), why did you leave and not intend to come to any of the pillar meetings, that seems quite disrespectful to Lord Oyakata" Gyomei says.

As you were about to say something to everyone, you see the kakushi squad bring in an unconscious Tanjiro.

They set him on the floor. Surprised, you see him all bloody and bruised up.

No time to react, because you didn't want anyone here to get the idea that you and Tanjiro are very close. So you sticked by everyone's side.

"Ah, (y/n) is that you? Seems you haven't changed much other than clothing"
You turn to see it was Shinobu.

Her typical smile to hide her actual expressions.

You then see Giyuu come walking in, but distant away from everyone.

Big Brother...

You walk up to him, and gave him a soft hug. He didn't give you one back, but because he had something on his mind at the moment.

You stood by his side as you hold his arm.

"How long are you gonna sleep! Get up already! The pillars are now present!" One of the kakushi's said.

Tanjiro then abruptly opened his eyes and looked at everyone standing above him. His eyes landed at (y/n) surprised.

"(Y/n)...?"

"This is the headquarters of the demon hunters. You are on trial right now. Tanjiro Kamado" The insect pillar Shinobu says.

"There's no need for a trial here! Protecting a demon is clearly a violation of the conduct. We can deal with it by ourselves! We'll decapitate every demon!" Rengoku said.

"Then let me cut her head off flamboyantly. I'll show I can spray the blood more flamboyantly than anyone else. I'll be a flamboyant flamboyance" Uzui says.

"Ah, what a shoddy child she is. How sorrowful. It's so sorrowful that she was born into this world" Gyomei said.

Muichirio was just staring off in the sky.

"Let's kill her"
"Yeah. flamboyantly"

Tanjiro was freaking out. He was looking everywhere to find where Nezuko and his friends were.

"More importantly. What are we gonna do about the Tomioka siblings" someone said out of nowhere.

Tanjiro looks up and finds a man on top of a tree.
"I have a headache not seeing them bound there. According to Kochou, Giyu violated the demon hunters conduct and (y/n) was sent here because of disappearing for two years as well. How will we deal with them? How will we make them take responsibility? How are we gonna make them suffer?" The snake pillar Iguro says.

"Well, it's fine right? Giyuu followed me without causing a ruckus, and (y/n) was finally brought here cause of orders. More importantly I want to hear this boy's story. Let's think of a punishment later" Shinobu said.

As everyone waited for a moment to hear Tanjiro, Tanjiro opened his mouth and was about to talk until he started coughing.

How much you wanted to hold him in your arms, but you couldn't make a scene in front of everyone. They all would get the idea of what's happening between you two.

Shinobu pulls out a bottle.
"He needs water. Your chin is hurting so take your time drinking. So please tell me"

Tanjiro drinks out of the bottle.
"There is a painkiller in there, so you will ease up in a bit. It's not like it heals your injuries, so don't push yourself" she says.

Tanjiro was breathing in and out slowly to regain himself.
"...my little sister was turned into a demon. But she has never eaten someone before. Up until now, for now on. She will never hurt a living person" he said.

"Your story is simply going around in circles. She hasn't eaten people, and she won't eat people for now on. Don't just give up service, give us more flamboyant information"

"Uhm, but I have a question...it doesn't seem like Lord Oyakata has grasped this situation yet. Can we just deal with it on our own like this? We should wait until he arrives" Mitsuri said.

No one said anything as while Mitsuri was looking at everyone.
"My sister and I can fight together! We can fight to protect people as demon hunters! So—!" Tanjiro got cut off by someone interrupting him.

"Whoa, whoa, this got somewhat interesting"

Damn it. More trouble.

"Please don't, Shinazugawa! Let go of the box!" A kakushi says.

"What the hell were you planning to do?" Shinazugawa said as he was holding the box which Nezuko was in.

You let go of Giyuu's arm and prepared yourself for anything, now that Shinazugawa was here.

"Miss Kochou. Please forgive us..."
"Please don't act on your own, Shinazugawa" Shinobu says.

Shinazugawa ignores Shinobu as he shows his sword.
"What's a demon to you, kiddo? You can fight with it to protect people as demon hunters? You see, about that...that's impossible you moron!" Shinazugawa then unsheathes his sword and stabs the box.

Surprising Giyuu, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Tanjiro, and you. Blood was dripping down the box, Tanjiro reacted to the speed of light.

"I will never forgive anybody! Pillar or whatever! Who hurts my little sister!" Tanjiro said.
"Haha! Is that so? Good for you!"

"Stop it! Lord Oyakata is arriving soon!" Giyuu said.
Shinazugawa's eyes looked at Giyuu when he said those words, as he didn't realize Tanjiro jumped for an attack.

As Shinazugawa stroke his sword at Tanjiro, Tanjiro dodges it and head-butted Shinazugawa's face, and fell on the floor with his nose all bloody.

You let go of Giyuu's arm and went towards the two. Giyuu looked worried.

"Pfft!"
Everyone looked at Mitsuri.
"I'm so sorry..." she said.

You gripped Shinazugawa's arm and went for his hand that held his sword.
"Drop it" you said with a serious tone.

Shinazugawa couldn't comprehend what just happened at the moment, so he did what you said.

You grabbed his sword in the meantime, while Tanjiro gripped the straps of the box Nezuko was in.
"If you can't tell the good demons from the bad ones, you should quite being a pillar!"

Shinazugawa was focused now.
"Damn you...I'll rip you to shreds!"

"Lord Oyakata is coming!" The white haired child said.
Soon the doors slide open as Ubuyashiki walked it. Everyone was silent as he came in.
"So you have come, my cute swordsmen"

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

614K 16.2K 37
Your brother always suggested you joined the demon slayer corps as it was a thing passed down your family line. Of course like any normal human, you...
53.9K 2.5K 22
โ” โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐„๐. โž ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
52.5K 538 25
Hello and this my first book๐Ÿ’• This a Tanjiro harem as you can see in the title this is a request only book with a little bit of pictures this will a...
74.4K 1.5K 69
๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ...