rise of the sheild hero (male...

By Lightningstorm12

Naofumi Iwatani, an easygoing Japanese youth, was summoned into a parallel world along with three other young... More

A/n
The Destroyer Hero
A week past and the reunion
Story Told & A Dream
Answers
The first wave
Feels
Battle of the knights
No matter what
clear up
Okay

Q/A

3.2K 48 50
By Lightningstorm12

I know some of you might have some questions about this book

Like where I'm going with this?

Why is Mordred in this?

Are we going to kill that red headed BITCH THAT SHOULD DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE AND NAOFUMI SHOULD OF JUST LET HER DIE WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY WAS PRACTICED CAUSE FUCK LETTING HER LIVE AND NOT TORTURE HER ASS!!!??

sorry sorry... I'm cool.....I'm cool

So anyway ask away...and for the Love of anime don't just automatically vote for this chapter and not ask a question... I really appreciate that you guys are voting for my books....it's just kind of annoying when my phone goes off every few seconds and it's just literally one person voting for my books with no time delay might I add.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.4K 18
Naofumi is an Otaku who is the only thing keeping a homicidal Parasite "Parasite?!" from killing the earth with a steady diet of Chocolate, phenethyl...
8.9K 98 18
(Based from Rising of the Shield Hero) One day, A Teen named Talon was transported to the world where the Four Heroes Of Ancient Myth are summoned...
Betrayal By Lila

Fanfiction

1.5K 74 20
The Rising of the Shield Hero- Naofumi x Reader Reincarnating into a world very different from hers, Y/N has been thrust into the spotlight. Her and...
94 0 2
the four cardinal heroes, said that these four are the ones who'll fought the Waves of catastrophe with the Sword, the Spear, the Bow and the Shield...