Twice as Bright Yang Xiao Lo...

By Raikishin

Y/n was abandoned by his father as a child, raised in the kingdom of Mistral he lived a normal life. Until on... More

Prolouge
Beacon Academy
Locker room
Emerald Forest
First Day
Jaunedice
Decisions
Forever Falls
The Stray
Black and White
Epilogue

New Team

6.6K 124 216
By Raikishin

Ozpin: Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. (the screen of the auditorium shows each of their profiles as the boys are lined up for the applauding audience to see as Ozpin continues) The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!

The audience gives one more wave of ovation, while four students walk up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces fill the screen.

Ozpin: Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR.

Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and gives Ren a hug.

Ozpin: Led by... Jaune Arc!

Jaune: Huh? L-Led by...?

Ozpin: Congratulations, young man.

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

You: Jaune's the leader huh, well I guess he'll grow into the roll.

Ozpin: Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. (motions over the four as they stand before him) The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!

Weiss looks to her right surprised, where Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister.

Yang: I'm so proud of you!

Ty: (clapping) Way to go Ruby!

You: Looks like he saved the best for last.

Ty: This is so exciting, I'm sure you'll be a great leader Y/n.

You: (awkward laugh) You think so.

Ozpin: And finally; Tiberius Bolt. Elaine Cornaro. Akio Marina. And  F/n L/n. The four of you have retrieved the white king pieces. From this day forward you shall work together as team TEA(Y/I ) led by Tiberius Bolt.

The crowd cheers as Ty goes as pale as a ghost, you snap your fingers in front of his face causing him to snap up.

Ty: Huh?! Me? There's got to be some mistake.

You slap your hand down hard against his back.

You: Relax man, a leader always has to have his head held up.

Ty: Y-your not mad?

You: (grins) Nope, Just make sure you don't hold me back, Alright leader.

Ty: R-right!

Ozpin: (amid the last round of cheers) It looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year.

As the cheering starts to die down your two new teammates make their way over to you and Ty. Akio was a tall girl that almost reached you in height and long hair that covers her entire back. The other was a shorter girl with white hair that walked slowly behind her.

Akio: So you two are our teammates, hope we can get along I'm Akio Marina and this over here is Elaine but you can call her Elli, we're both from Vacuo.

You: Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n from Mistral and this here is. (Gestures to Ty)

Ty: Tiberius Bolt but you can just call me Ty.

Akio: Come on over and say hi Elli.

Elaine rolls her eyes at Akio before making a few gestures with her hands. Akio laughs as if she just remembered something important.

Akio: Oh right, I forgot you lost your white board in the forest my bad.

You: Was that sign language?

Both girls turn their attention to you in surprise.

Akio: Yeah Elli here cant speak. She usually carries around a marker board to communicate with people but~ unfortunately she lost it during the exam.

Elaine signs angrily now as Akio still laughs.

Ty: What's she saying?

Aki: Oh you know, she's just upset she lost it.

You: Thats a lie. She said you broke it by using it on a beowolf and you owe her a new one.

Aki: (gulps) Oh crap.

Ty: Y/n you know sign language?

You: (shrugs) A bit, I had a friend that was mute teach me a while back. I'm haven't practiced it lately but I can still understand it.

Elaine runs up to you and smiles happily before signing.

Elaine:(signs) Finally someone else that can understand me, Akio always breaks my boards so she can pawn her work load off on me.

You: (raised eyebrow) Is that so?

Akio: (nervous laughs) busted.

Ozpin: (walking up your team with Glynda) Y/n may I have a word?

You turned to face the man you've been waiting to talk to since you arrived in Vale, Professor Ozpin.

You: Of course. (Turns to team) I'll catch you guys later.

You followed Ozpin and Glynda back to his office, as the elevator closes the air in the room felt a lot more tense. Ozpin sits at his desk and Glynda takes her place behind him.

Ozpin: Please Y/n take a seat, we have a bit to discuss.

You were on guard now not knowing what to expect, you hesitantly took the seat across from his desk.

Ozpin: I was very impressed with the skills you showed during the exam, you remind of a young Cyrus.

You: So you do know my dad?

Ozpin: You could say that.

You: Ok Professor I want answers like where is he? And what's your relationship to him?

Ozpin: I'm sorry both those questions I cannot answer.

You: Can't or won't?

Ozpin: (smiles) Your a smart boy but your father left me with three very specific instructions.

You: Like what?

Ozpin: First was not to answer any questions to you about him, second to challenge your abilities.

You: And the third?

Ozpin: (smiles) Was that you enjoy your time here at Beacon.

You stared at Ozpin in disbelief at that last one before you leaned back in the chair and laughed.

You: Fine whatever, I'll play it his way.

You stood up and started to walk back to the elevator .

Ozpin: One more thing before you go Y/n.

You: (turning back) What is it?

Ozpin: Glynda.

Glynda then raises her riding crop as a small box floats in your direction, you held you hand out as the box land in it. You open the box to find a necklace with a black crystal pendant on it.

You: I'm flattered Glynda but I think it would be a problem for a teacher and a student to you know.

Glynda: (glares) What you little-

Ozpin: Thats a gift from your father, it's very important that you hang on to that and protect it.

You stared back down at the black crystal, something felt odd about it but you couldn't tell what it was. Instead you closed the box for now and put it in your jacket pocket.

You: If that's all, I'll be taking my leave.

Ozpin: Yes, take care Y/n and congratulations.

You: Yeah thanks. (Leaves room)

Ozpin's POV

As the elevator doors closed behind Y/n I leaned back against my chair and let out a sigh.

Glynda: That boy, his skills may be 1st rate but his attitude leaves something to be desired.

Ozpin: Now now Glynda, I have high hopes for him after all he is that man's son.

Glynda: Speaking of, when was the last time you even spoke to him.

Ozpin: A week ago, he gave me a call just to tell me his son would be coming to Beacon and I should look out for him.

Glynda: The nerve of him.

Ozpin: True but then again what's a father to do.

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 96 16
y/n is the adopted faunus son of taiyang Xiao long and summer rose. After an accident, y/n is forced to run away from home, and into the cold embrace...
18.7K 336 20
Your name is (Y/n) Xiao Long. You had a family you once trusted for over a year but that began to change when their focus was more on your older sist...
14.9K 257 6
Meet Y/n Okkotsu, a 17 year old boy who watched his own childhood friend's death in front of him thus cursing to be by his side. Y/n lives alone sinc...
554K 3.7K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...