Bad Love [COMPLETED]

By storyCreator3

Johnny is in one of the most powerful gangs out there. One day him and 3 other people are sent to find Annie... More

Bullies
Men In Black
Van Ride
Kindappers Cell
Friends
Indiana
Plan
Johnny
Action

Cuts

953 8 2
By storyCreator3

Annie POV- i wake up with screaming and crying kids being taken away into the torture room. The girl who we were talking to earlier was on the floor with bruises and cuts everywhere. I pick her up and set her on her bed. The first aid kit was still on the floor so i cleaned up some of her cuts and checked mine. Mine were okay so i took the bandages off of me and threw them in the tiny bin we had in our cell.
————————————————
3 hours later
————————————————
Annie POV- i hear 3 trays being brought into our cell. Mackenzie and the other girl woke up. I look at our cell door and" food" comes in. I take one tray, slide it to kenz, and slide the other one to the edge of the bed so the other girl can eat it when she wakes up. The "food" was 2 spoonfuls of mashed potatoes, a few beans, and a hard block of bread.  I eat it all and i am never being ungrateful again...OKAY BUT EW THAT WAS DISGUSTING!! ((((In real life (((((narrarator))))) i hate beans and potatoes))))
————————————————
Sorry its short! I just dont have much time until i have to leave (not the acc i have to go somewhere) so i just wanted  to post something
————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.3K 22
❝She changed me❞ Katniss x Peeta ➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶ Secrets noun something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others. ➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶ COMPLETED...
18.2K 267 13
A retelling of Laura Nowlins' best-selling books "If he had been with me" and "if only I had told her" August 8th will forever be embedded into my mi...
11.1K 299 10
when accidentally a world famous singer got added to a group chat with full of famous football players OR when the world famous footballer is obsesse...
169K 3.4K 21
. . ೃ⁀➷ 𝐉𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓 NOVELLA *ೃ༄ 。°⚠︎°。 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏...