•Crowns And Arrows• [Klance]

By SevenSidedStories

~"Shhh..." he whispered behind his ear, through the mask that kept his identity hidden from the world. "Coope... More

The Rocky Start To A Terrific Lovestory
Royalty Are Dicks
Pain And Tardiness 101
Honour, Morals, And That Kind Of Bullshit
...PAAAAIIIINNNNN
Lance And Keith, Sitting In A Tree
Choke Me, Daddy
Shiro Is The Goodest Boi
I'm Making My Father Proud
My First Day As A Forest Ranger
The Two Most Oblivious Dudes In The Galaxy
How Not To Deal With Emotions
Lance, You Slut
That Dating Scene™
It Is Danger Time, My Dudes
Sometimes You Just Have To Get Tortured, Ya Know
Certain Death Is Postponed Once More
We Had A Bonding Moment
The Crushing Weight Of Abandonment Issues
War Of Hearts
Apparently People Get Stupider With Alcohol
You Are My Sunshine
Finally, Some Good Fucking Food
Nighttime Terrors
I Love You
Please Save Me From My Own Stupidity
Burning Pain
Typical Teenage Drama
Mother Knows Best
The Dangers Of Love
Take That, Loturd
How To Be A Whore
Funny Thing, Love
Lost In The Woods
Small Announcement
Buenos Días, Mi Amor
Lesson Three: Flirt Like A Prince
How I Met Your Mother
That's Called Sexual Tension, Your Highness
Virginity Was A Myth Anyway
The Fall Of A Prince
Lance McClain's Day Off
Fire And Ice
The Slings And Arrows Of Outrageous Fortune
Sweet And Spicy
A Royal Pain In The Ass
Here Is The Place Where I Love You
Till Death Do Us Part

Oh My Sweet, Innocent Boy

709 26 17
By SevenSidedStories

Keith had thought Lance's normal voice was beautiful. But this, the way that sound reverberated through the air, it was like magic. Smoother than silk. Sweeter than honey. 

It was a song Keith had never heard before, though that didn't surprise him. Keith knew very little 'normal' songs. 

He looked at the hunter with wide eyes when he started, but they had closed halfway by the last word, as if Lance was singing him slowly to sleep. A gentle smile curved his lips, and he'd never felt more in love than at that exact moment. And the Prince knew he wanted Lance to sing to him every day for the rest of their lives. 

Keith couldn't speak for a few moments after, his voice obstructed by emotion and gratefulness. Lance had sung for him. For him! And then he grasped Lance's hand tighter and his smile widened. 

"You have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. It's.. My god, Lance." It was difficult, way too difficult to find the right words for what he'd just witnessed. The feeling in his stomach and chest was something indescribable. Magic. That's what Lance made him feel. He swallowed deeply and just nodded happily, feeling tears in his eyes. 

"You are amazing, my love. In every aspect. Thank you." Keith was scared to mess this up, to say the wrong thing. But his fear was slowly, steadily being replaced this all consuming love.

At first the prince's silence started to worry him, making him wonder if he should've kept quiet and question himself in more than one way. But Keith's expression and touch told him otherwise, and as he spoke not only he felt his tension wash away from his shoulders but his heart flutter with dozens of butterflies, his smile widening along. 

He hadn't particulary sang in seek of praising but to share with Keith his sentiment of joy, so recieving such comments regarding his singing skills got Lance very, very flustered. Then, Keith called him a new nickname, one he'd unconciously longed to recieve but also tried to avoid. He used the word love. Love. 

Did he mean it that way or used it as any other affectionate nickname? It felt pretty unlikely for someone to have that feeling for him. The biggest and strongest feeling of all. Too big for him, who'd so badly sought love in countless of people and places. But he never found it. Could he.. Could he actually find it in Keith?

He pushed his doubts to the back of his mind. Now was not the time, not when Keith was smiling to him that way. 

"You don't have to thank me... I just," he sighed slowly. "It's a song... My mother sang to me when I was little. I was afraid of thunder, you know?" He chuckled to himself. "So she'd always come and sing me to sleep. I don't know why... But a part of me wanted to share it with you." He looked at him with a warm smile, focusing on the warmth of their hands together. 

"Thank you, by the way. I... I like that." He averted his gaze, rubbing his neck with his free hand afterwards. "The nickname..."

Keith didn't understand at first. What nickname? What.. And then his eyes widened. He'd called Lance something, something unexpected, when he hadn't meant to. Well, maybe he'd meant to, but he hadn't done it on purpose. He'd called him my love. Shit. 

He shouldn't have said that. It wasn't time yet to speak of Love. But.. Lance liked it. That realisation sent a warm glow through his body. Lance liked being his love. Because he did love Lance, he loved him more than anything he'd loved before. But he should probably calm it down a little. Don't scare him away now, idiot. 

"Oh," he said lamely. "Okay. Good. I like it too. I.. What.." He bit his lip. "Is there anything else you don't mind me calling you? Don't get me wrong, I love your name. Lance." A smile broke over his face. 

"But I'd like to.. I'd like to call you stuff like that more. Love. Sweetie. Baby?" He blushed and looked back down. It was one of the things he'd envied most about Shiro's relationship with Adam. Them calling each other pet names. It had been something Keith wanted to do himself ever since. To be so fond of someone that a simple name couldn't contain your love.

"If you don't want that, that's completely okay too. I just.." Keith held his breath and shrugged, trying to say it wouldn't matter much. But the soft hope wasn't hidden on his face.

The blush that spread over the hunter's face at all those names was inevitable, but his eyes didn't drift away from Keith at any second. He lowkey loved how plenty of reactions could cross over that gorgeous face in matter of seconds, and the prince didn't really need to say anything to make him understand what he was thinking, what he was feeling. As soon as he finished talking he gave his hand a soft squeeze. 

"Hm... I love those," he stated with a tiny smile. "And I'd love it... if you used them with me. Anything you want as long as it's not overly mellow, like-" he cut himself off with a held back chuckle. One of his early girlfriends was tediously cheesy, and it left his mind filled with plenty of crystal clear phrases said with her purposely squeaky voice. 

"Snuggle bunny or tootsie wootsie." He took a hand to his face, deeply chuckling at the out loud mention of those words. My god. Nevermore. After he'd got a hold of his laughter he looked at Keith again, still wearing a funny expression on his face. 

"But... Aside from that, anything is very welcome, sweetheart," he cooed sweetly, momentarily leaving his hand to reach to caress his cheek with the back of his fingers. Sweetheart. He'd rarely ever called someone that, and it was the first time it felt okay to say it. Because this time just baby or honey didn't feel enough to express how he felt.

Keith bit his lip to not burst out laughing. Oh god. He raised Lance's hand to his lips, still keeping eye contact, and pressed a soft kiss to it. 

"Are you sure, snuggle bunny? I'm sure I can come up with some things you like.." His voice lowered to a seductive tone. He had plenty of things he could call Lance, and none of them were suited for children's ears. 

That thought made him blush, and then he realised Lance had called him sweetheart. Oh god. He wasn't gonna survive this. Everytime Lance did even the smallest thing, like say his name or insinuate something inappropriate or even smile, his face flared bright red. What would he do if Lance kissed him again, or started dirty talking, or touch him... He would die on the spot. That was obviously Lance's intention, the way he was looking right now. 

He looked to the other side, still holding the warm hand tightly in his own, his cheeks a pale pink. It was embarrassing, the way Lance made him feel, made him act. And Keith didn't mind one bit, as long as they were still out here. 

It would become a problem once they were back, though. He just had to avoid Lance in public. And then when they were alone, Lance could make him flustered all he liked. Yes. Keith smiled to himself and squeezed Lance's hand.

Lance nearly gasped in indignation at that horrible, absolutely awful nickname, feeling terribly betrayed.

Except he wasn't.

Because for some stupid reason everything, including those atrocious words, sounded good coming from Keith's lips, apparently. Specially if they were directed to him. It even sounded... kinda cute? Keith's lips... Mm.

Lance you helpless loverboy, do something, state your ground, tell him not to call you that. 

"..." 

But no words came out of his mouth in his flustered state, because Keith had obviously meant something dirty with his following sentence and that freaking... seductive tone. It pulled him to the night before, where Keith jumped onto his lap and unconciously tried to seduce him between serious revelations and drunk talk. 

It was suddenly starting to feel hot in that forest. Geez. He stared at the neck of his horse while wildly blushing, unable to say anything else. It was too late to make a comback anyway.

Keith may had won this battle, but Lance would win the war. It was just a matter of time.

When Lance didn't say anything, the Prince turned his head. The sight that greeted him was unlike he'd ever imagined. Lance was blushing. The light flush made Keith redden even more. He'd made Lance flustered.

"I'm sorry," he breathed quickly. "I.." What was he even sorry for? Not for making Lance look like that, definitely. Making him uncomfortable, maybe? Lance did this to him constantly, and now he was doing it back. It felt weird. Good, definitely. But unfamiliar. 

"I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable, baby," he whispered, the same suggestive tone apparent in his voice. "What could I do to make it up to you?" He looked up at the other boy from under his lashes and licked his lips. The high, noon sun glistened on them. 

"I'll do anything for you, you know that." God, he longed to kiss Lance again. He wanted to do so much more with him. But it wouldn't be smart to do anything out here in the forest. And once he was home, it would be hard to find time alone. But God, he wanted to so badly. All he could do now was think about it, and tease Lance a little. Yeah, that was fun.

The moment the low hot tone hit his ears, Lance wanted to melt completely. He felt his cheeks burning, his heart had started to race as well and god if he was fighting against his own person to avoid his body temperature spread between his legs, because hell if he wanted to jump off of his horse and pin the prince against a tree and just wreck him completely. 

He wasn't sure he'd ever desired anyone with such force before. Despite having gotten laid countless of times in dozen different ways, just imagining it with Keith already was something else, something special. Keith was special, and unexperienced. Him being the first person to discover every single inch around his naked body was--

He doubted he could wait until their first formal date.

He caught his breath, still blushing as before but with not quite the same expression. His eyes fixed on Keith's pink, wet lips, which were slowly driving him mad with desire, then he looked at him again. Little devil. He could see the amusement in his violet eyes, yet his previous command still lingered in Lance's mind. 

"Don't heat up what you won't eat, my prince," he warned him, slowly tracing his hand up Keith's upper leg until it was brushing his inner thigh. "Two can play that game." 

He then retired his hand completely, firmly grasping the reins of his horse and turning his head to the forest in front of them, the playful grin he'd been trying to avoid now spreading across his lips.

Keith hadn't noticed he was holding his breath until he let it out in a little huff of indignation and disappointment. Lance was truly evil. That gentle touch had sent shivers through his body, from the intimate place Lance's fingers brushed to even more intimate places. 

He, unlike Lance, couldn't control what happened to his body. He'd never had to learn how to, because he'd never been this turned on. Something twitched in between his legs and his blush brightened. But he wasn't gonna say anything about it. Nope, not gonna give him the satisfaction of knowing what he was doing to the poor, poor Prince. 

He positioned his hands in a way to hide the small bump in his pants, and looked ahead as well. His arousal wasn't even that obvious. That was, until he started speaking again. 

"So," he said, his voice three pitches higher than usual, until he cleared his throat. It didn't help that much. "I suppose we'll ride till it's dark again. What do you wanna do then? Should we set up the tent?" Keith considered adding an inappropriate comment, but held it down at the last moment. No matter how much he wanted to win this, whatever it was, this wasn't the time to think about sex. Definitely not. Get any harder and Lance would see.

What he wanted to do? At night? Lance wasn't sure if Keith meant it in thát way or not anymore, and he almost wanted to laugh because god what he didn't want to do. A faint memory of him being slightly high told him he'd seen Keith's naked body once, but it was blurry and it had been a quick glance anyway. There wasn't anything he desired more right now than discovering how it looked. 

He wasn't looking at the prince, but his pitchy voice already told him enough; he was more than flustered. Turned on, even. He knew he should stop triggering these reactions on him, but he didn't want to stop. It was too good. Plus, it lowkey fed his confidence regarding his loverboy skills. 

"Mm... I saw a place on our way here that looked sheltered, I think we could spend the night there," he answered casually, taking the chance to gaze at the boy next to him.

And damn the sight that greeted him. Not only Keith looked bright red and extremely flustered, but his body was tense and he looked somewhat uncomfortable. His lips were pursed in a nervous line, and his hands had changed their place. Was he...?
Lance grinned even wider. 

"Of course what happens after is up to you, prince charming," he said with underlying suggestiveness, tilting his head to the side. "You know your wish is my command. Are you alright? You seem... hot. Hotter than usual I mean." He bit his lip, sending him a cheeky, playful gaze.

Keith bit down on his tongue, hard. Don't let him see. Don't let him see. But God, the things he wanted Lance to do to him in a sheltered space... 

"I'm fine," he whimpered. "The sun, it's very bright today." That wasn't necessary a lie, the sun was more present than it had been all winter, but still not enough to cause the hot flush on his cheeks. No, that was Lance's doing. 

Was this the night he would lose his virginity? Was Lance gonna show him how to do this stuff? 

Keith was nervous, definitely. But also excited. He knew Lance would never do something he didn't want him to. Lancd would be sweet and understanding and hot and incredibly sexy and- Oh god. This wasn't doing anything to calm down the situation in his pants. 

It wasn't really visible yet, stuck between the saddle, his tight pants and his own body. But God, did he feel it. Lance could play him like a fiddle, knew exactly what to do to get the Prince all hot and bothered. And how Keith loved that. 

But wasn't this doing anything for Lance? Keith was nearly bursting, and Lance seemed smooth and cool like always. Stupid ass. 

"Are you not... hot?" he asked carefully. Lance would understand he didn't actually mean warm. The look that hunter was giving him told Keith he knew exactly what he was doing, what he was doing to Keith's body. He was on fire, burning with passion and desire to just let that boy touch him right here, in the middle of the road. His half boner twitched again at that thought. Don't think about that right now.

The hunter contained his laugh when Keith made up an excuse. Pretty convincing, if he wasn't as observer and didn't have eyes as sharp as Blue's herself. He had him all figured out already, since whenever their mutual bond had started to grow. 

Keith's question surprised him. He'd literally admitted he'd gotten turned on by his brief touch. What would he trigger then, if he touched him all over? 

"Me? Kind of." He let out a slow breath, still tightly holding the reins and momentarily shifting his gaze from the prince to the path. 

"I'm trying to stay in the shade though. We still have time until the sun starts to set, and I don't think I'd be able to handle the heat for so long," he stated. Riding with a boner wouldn't only be extremely uncomfortable, but would eventually start to hurt, and he'd rather hold his horse (ha) as long as he could. 

He liked being in control of everything he could reach, from his own body to the prince's reactions, and he'd had a long time to figure out how to hold back and suppress his urges. Not only that, but... 

"It takes a little more... contact, to get me hot," he murmured suggestively, already walking Kaltenecker slightly far from Kosmo so Keith wouldn't try anything. "But trust me? It is being harder than usual to fight this sun." No need to specify more, Keith knew he was his sun.

Lance was probably right. It was stupid to get all turned on now, while they still had hours of riding ahead of them, in which they couldn't touch at all. Shit. It was too late for that now. All Lance's fault. If he hadn't been so goddamn seductive, Keith wouldn't have had to deal with this uncomfortable feeling right now. 

"Well, I would have tried to find the shade-" he continued the metaphor, "-but that stupid sun has been chasing me all  day, teasing me and getting me way too hot. If it continues like this, I might get... burned. You don't want me to be in pain, do you?" 

Lance just needed to lay off for a couple more hours, and then Keith would let him do anything. Anything at all. Just go away, stupid dick. Not the time. What if Lance thought him a disgusting little pervert? He was getting hard from just listening to that boy. That was definitely creepy. 

But then again, it wasn't Keith's fault that he'd never been seduced like this. People had tried, of course, he was the Prince. Royals from other countries, servants from his own castle had offered him their... services in exchange for money or power. Keith had never indulged any of them. He didn't want sex with strangers. The only person he'd ever touched was himself, and even that wasn't that often. 

But Lance wasn't a stranger. He was a real, hot, sweet, willing boy, who was currently leading him to a secluded spot. Yes. His grin widened a little and he stared forward over Kosmo's head.

"Maybe it's not the sun that's been following you, but the entire opposite," Lance pointed out with slight laughter, pointing out it was Keith who'd started this just a couple minutes ago. He was pleased by him following the metaphor game until the end and found his words slightly amusing, but he was right in one thing; he didn't want his boyfriend to get hurt for the rest of the day, so before making things any harder (ha), he decided to lay off for a while and ride with him in silence. 

For the rest of the afternoon they talked about common topics and their opinions on life, not getting too personal to avoid coming back to the subject they were avoiding. They stopped for a moment so the hunter could catch and cook them a fish big enough for both of them along fruit and juice, before returning to keep riding until the sun was completely down, covered by a pink, violet and deep blue sky that slowly revealed I\it's stars one by one. 

Lance had been paying attention to their surroundings all the way, until he finally caught it with the corner of his eye. He told Keith to wait still while he hopped off his horse and walked to secure the zone of possible dangerous animals, but there were no traces of nearby activity and the place was mostly hidden. Good. He then took the liberty to set up a few things before walking back to the prince and guiding him to the place.

Through the trees, a peculiar, wide strong one stood, which branches that grew down, full, fluffy, strong and wild branches and leaves filling it all around, creating some sort of cave looking structure. The leaves reached and dragged on the ground, and only one small entrance could be seen, lit up with a faint yellow light coming from the inside. 

Lance helped the prince get off his tall horse, and close to him he murmured: "Close your eyes, and no peeking," before taking his hands and guiding him towards it, bending down with him so they would fit in the narrow opening of the branches and guiding him inside the surprisingly wide cave space underneath. 

Lance glanced at the place one more time, the only part that wasn't surrounded by leaves was the tree's top center, where the stars and the distant moonlight could be seen. But that wasn't what illuminated the place; no other insect seemed to roam around, except plenty of small yellow lights that peacefully hovered and flied around the place, not enough to be overwhelming but enough to lit the scene with a soft tenuous light. Fireflies.

To save the prince some efforts, the hunter had gathered a bunch of full leaves from other trees outside and placed them next to the tree, creating a big, full nest, never comparable to a royal bed, but a surprisingly comfortable matress. With the blankets on top it would be one of the finest nests Lance had ever built, and to no surprise. The prince made him get the best of himself. 

Once he checked everything was according to plan, Lance turned to Keith again, not letting go of his hands. "Okay, you can look now."

Keith giggled and opened his eyes, his mouth falling open. It was more beautiful than he could ever have imagined. The soft light of the fireflies reflected off every single leave, giving them a golden glow, as though it were walls decorated with intricate, floral details. He turned around and saw the nearly full moon through the hole in the ceiling, shining brightly among it's many stars. 

This was perfect for their maybe last night together. No matter what would happen back at the Castle, Keith was happy right now, being here with Lance. 

"It's beautiful," he breathed. "How.. How did you find this?" He let go of Lance's hands and wandered around the place, spinning around to look in every direction, the parting fireflies illuminating his fascinated expression. And then he came full circle and stoppped back in front of Lance. 

And no matter how beautiful this place was, Lance exceeded it by miles. The way the soft, silver light of the distant moon mixed with the hundred of tiny golden glows, reflecting on his gorgeous features took Keith's breath away. It was something out of a fairytale, something that couldn't be real. But then why was Keith looking at it right now? 

His breathing excellerated through his slightly parted lips. Luckily, his situation had calmed down a few hours ago, though it felt like he could heat up again any second. It wasn't warm in this small cave, but his body felt hot with postponed desire. Yeah, he wanted Lance. 

But first, food. A full day in the saddle made your muscles hurt, no matter how experienced a rider you were, and he was starving. 

"Let's go eat," he whispered, as though trying not to defile the sanctity of this place, like it was a temple or church.

A soft chuckle escaped from Lance's lips. Keith really never stopped amazing him with his genuine feelings and appreciation for true beauty. Not many would see how pretty that place was, and yet the prince's reaction was utterly stunning. 

The prince, who'd seen thousands of places and luxurious castles, travelled to many places, but here he was, finding nature a magical thing. Keith himself was magical, but even more now that his eyes sparkled with thousands of lights. 

He nodded at his request and carefully got out underneath the tree with him, walking to take the saddle off his horse afterwards. 

"I found it the morning I looked for berries for breakfast, though I decided not to say anything since... I wasn't sure you'd find it interesting," he answered his previous question with honesty. At the time he was still trying to figure out what kind of person the prince really was, and they didn't exactly get along either. 

"Though the fireflies were a surprise." It was almost as if the forest had decided to grant them one of it's most treasured secrets, just for the two of them. Lance would never stop owing mother nature. 

Since the sun was warming up more and more the forest, it didn't take them too long to find dry materials to make a campfire. The hunter repeated the process of kindling, tinder, brushwood and firewood to make a decent fire they could sit around for a while. It wouldn't be wise to make it underneath the tree cave, that would be too risky. Luckily, the night didn't feel cold so they wouldn't need it. 

Lance took a larger firewood piece and wrapped a cloth on the top before setting it on fire to have a torch, something to keep him safe this late at night. 

"Just wait here, alright? I'll go find something to eat," he told the prince, but just in case he was planning on going with him, he proceeded to add: "Could you feed the horses in the meantime, please? I won't be long."

Keith hesitated and nearly opened his mouth to argue. He didn't want to leave Lance's side for even a minute, feeling safer and more protected than he'd ever had. But he was being a pussy. He had survived before Lance was there to protect him, and he would survive without him. 

"Alright," he said slowly. "But be quick." A small smirk curved his lips, and he bent forward to whisper in Lance's ear. "I'll be lonely without you." And then his lips connected with Lance's cheek for less than a moment, before backing off completely and giving the boy a wink. 

Kosmo and Kalt were grazing on the dead grass a  short distance away, and Keith started lossening their saddles, before taking the small amount of oats left and feeding it to them. They would need more, so he scavenged around the place for a while, coming back with a heap of tall grass and other plants. Yeah, that should do. 

Lance still wasn't back, so he found a dry spot next to the campfire and stared into the flames for a while. What would happen tonight? Was he ready for it? Keith wanted it, definitely, but he got hard at even the smallest touch. Would he survive actually doing it? Would Lance laugh at him when it became apparent the Prince had no idea what to do? 

His knowledge consisted of sticking your dick in someone's underside. Yeah, but how did that work? It definitely felt good to have something in your ass, Keith had found that out by himself, in those lonely nights up in his room. But how did that work? Did it hurt? Probably. 

Were they supposed to kiss, talk, be super serious? What if he did something wrong? It was fun to tease Lance and all, but once it actually got down to it, Keith was nervous. Super nervous. 

He knew the culture and habits of over thirty kingdoms, but no one had ever thought about giving the Prince sexual education. Idiots. At least Lance was there to help him. Hopefully.

The hunter had walked into the darkness of the woods, still half distracted by the feeling of Keith's lips on his skin and his breath tickling his ear. He already wanted to run back to him and never let him go. Damn what his actions could do to his poor, poor heart. 

He'd been wondering around the place, careful to leave tiny marks on the trees to know his way back as he got startled by the most slightest sound and movement of the leaves. It was no surprise he absolutely despised walking on the woods alone at night. 

It had been a dark night like any, like this one, where he'd been attacked by a pack of wolves when he was a teen. His body shivered at the memory, still fresh and clear as the palm of his hand, but kept going. They needed to eat something. 

He was lucky to find a nest with what looked like duck eggs, determined by their larger size and white color. There were plenty, but when he looked around the mother wasn't there. He kneeled to feel the temperature of the nest, which was still warm, meaning she was near and had probably left to drink water or something else.

He carefully took six eggs, four for now plus two for the morning after, and carefully saved them in his satchel, just in time to back away before being bitten by the duck mother, who'd angrily rushed to him as soon as she noticed his presence. 

He was chased by her for a while until she eventually returned to her nest, and finally walked back to where they had decided to stay the night. Lance wasn't sure if the prince still wanted to go further or not tonight, but as long as he could have him in his arms by the end of the day, he didn't mind. 

He soon found the fireplace again, and slowly breathed again at the safety of being with his prince again. 

"Hey baby," he greeted him, bending down to place a kiss on his forehead before walking to the bags. "Hope I didn't take too long." He grabbed the tiny stewpot he'd used to cook the rabbit and filled it with water, carefully placed the four eggs and placed it in the fireplace to let it boil before sitting to Keith's side. 

"...Is something on your mind? You look... nervous," he pointed out with a concerned look. "Whatever it is, you know you can tell me."

A smile curved Keith's lips as, for a moment, they seemed like a normal couple, just camping in the forest together. 

But then he froze at Lance's question. What was he supposed to say? 'I want you to fuck me but I don't know how'? Yeah, let's not do that. Just keep it casual, Keith. 

"I am a bit nervous, I suppose. I.. I told you how I don't know how to do the things that normal people do in a relationship, because I've never had one. Any kind of relationship. But.." He bit his lip. 

"I want to.. I.." Shit. This was even more difficult than he'd expected, the familiar blush already rising to his cheeks again. 

"I want to be... intimate, with you. And I don't know how to do that. You could probably tell I had no idea how to kiss, I still don't. And I just.. I really don't want to disappoint you." He looked up at Lance, his arms around his own stomach as if protecting himself, and an innocent look in his eyes. 

Yeah, that had gone horrible. Lance was probably calling him a stupid toddler in his head. He didn't want to sleep with a toddler. Lance needed someone who knew what they were doing, who knew what felt good and who knew how to turn this boy on. Keith didn't know any of those things. 

The eggs gave soft noises of being cooked, and Keith's eyes fluttered into the fire, which made them burn a little. His cheeks were red again. Maybe he shouldn't have admitted that he wanted sex with Lance. Yeah, he was way too open. 

What if Lance had been joking this afternoon? Was he just playing him? Shit shit shit. Keith seemed to shrink in his spot, his arms wrapped tightly around himself and his head turned down in shame.

To be honest, the back of Lance's mind had kind of expected his nervousness to be due to him not having experience, but he did not know Keith felt so self conscious about it, which made him think he should've payed more attention to this sooner. Then Keith shrunk as if he wanted to be swallowed by the earth, and his heart ached. 

"Hey, Keith, it's alright..." He tried to approach him carefully, placing one hand on his arm as the other went to gently caress his head. But Keith seemed reluctant to pay attention to his words, being too centered on his own bubble of insecurities to do so, and Lance sighed. Without a word, he got to his side and wrapped an arm around him, bringing him closer to himself. 

"How about I tell you... my first and horrible time. Hm?" He felt himself chuckling at the memory already. This was going to be embarrasing.

"So... It was with a girl I didn't have feelings for, neither did she, and I had zero experience but tried to hide it. So when the time came I failed to make her enjoy it, big time. And she was mad." He traced patterns on Keith's arm while talking calmly, almost amused at his young self. 

"But not cause I was inexperienced, but because I lied to her about it. And after that? She taught me a few things, the rest I picked up with time." He let go of Keith to carefully take the stewpot off and let it cool down a bit, glancing at him afterwards. 

"I'm happy you were honest with me from the start," he said with a smile. "I don't expect you to know how to do things you've never experienced before, Keith, that would be unfair. Therefore there is no way you can disappoint me. And you know what?" He took one of the eggs and started to peel it. 

"I feel... lucky, to be the one that gets to experience your first time with you. And I'm more than glad to teach you, help you, so you don't have to rush things. That's like, the worst thing you can do. Baby steps, alright? We don't have to go far tonight," he reassured him kindly, giving him a quick peck on his head before giving him the boiled egg and starting to peel another.

Keith waited for a while, until his egg had cooled down, while smiling softly at the ground. Lance's talent for knowing just what to say hsd resurfaced again, and calmed both his mind and body. 

Lance was right, as usual. It would be fine. There was no need to rush. Lance would help him. He took a small bite, nearly burned his tongue and looked up at Lance again. 

"Okay," he breathed. "Baby steps. I can handle that." Hearing about Lance's first time did calm him a little, but at the same time made him irrationally angry. Of course Lance had been with other people before, why was that making him feel so weird? 

He ate the rest of their 'dinner' in silence, looking everywhere but Lance, knowing he'd be unable to keep his hands off if he saw that beauty. 

"Alright," he said, when he was finished. "We should probably go to bed, right?" He purposely avoided the word 'sleep'. Keith didn't want to go to sleep yet. He wanted to lay in Lance's arms, to kiss him, to touch him, to do everything else. 

"You ready?" he asked, finally looking up, a cheeky glint in his violet eyes. The flickering fire lit both the whites of his eyes and his wet lips, slightly parted and longing for the other pair. He wanted to kiss again. The Prince just hoped he'd remembered how to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.5K 21
Teased, pushed around, brushed off, alone: all words Lance McClain believes perfectly describes him. The phrases his "friends" use to prod and tease...
145K 7.1K 22
"Oh my god, Keeeith," Lance wheezed. "Keith you're the best drunk space cadet I've ever seen." "Space cadet," Keith mumbled. He repeated the words...
197K 5.3K 30
"S-Stay, p-please," Keith mumbled, hiding his face in his pillow. Lance nodded climbing beside the small boy. Keith turned to face him, his face flus...
21.4K 708 15
Lance has nightmares about his family back on earth, and whenever he needs to calm down from one he'll go to the control room and just sit. He'll sta...