TMNT 2003 & MLP EG Crossover...

By leelyssant

This takes place after "Turtles Forever" 2009, & MLP EG "Sunset's Backstage Pass". It's been near a few month... More

The Beginning of A New Life
Arriving in New York City
Brief Encounter
Final Encounter: Part 1

Nightmares

954 22 21
By leelyssant

After spending the last 2 days with their friends, they headed back home & packed their things to head to New York. They were heading to the airport, & with a final goodgye to their friends, they went on their plane.

While on the plane ride, Sunset seems to be siding her head back & forth constantly. It seems as though Sunset Shimmer is having an nightmare.

Within Sunset's Nightmare~

Sunset: *Half asleep* "Mmm, w-what time is it?"

Sunset opens her eyes fully to see only she is outside of Canterlot High & she couldn't help, but feel confused & a bit scared as to be the only one.

Sunset: *Bit scared* "Twilight?? Girls?? HELLO!! *Seeing that the girls weren't answering, she gets more scared & starts walking around the court yard of the cold feeling of the school* "Is anybody there..? Where are Twilight & the others? Why I am the only person here? Not only that, but why does this cold & dark atmosphere feel so familiar? "

?????: *Evil smirk* "Oh, poor little Sunset...having trouble looking for her so called, "friends". Still trying to play the "good person" & still doesn't get it. Everyone hates you for what you did to them in Canterlot High. No one forgets the true MONSTER you have always been!!"

Sunset: *Gasps* " W-What? W-Who are you, where are Twilight & the others?"

?????: *Evil smirk* "Your still so slow Sunset Shimmer...dont you see? Look at me, or rather...*Evil laugh*...turn around."

Sunset instantly turned around that could rival Rainbow Dash's speed, & couldnt belive her eyes on who she saw. It was her old evil self.

Sunset: *Shocked* "N-No, h-how?? I-It c-cant be?!" *Backing away*

Evil Sunset: "Don't tell me you are still with those girls, Sunset? You don't need friends! You are a DEMON!! People fear! Your only wish was to steal the crown of Princess Twilight & rule Equestria with MY POWERS!!! You need me Sunset, you & I are the same, I'm always apart of you."

Sunset: *Angry* "I will never give into you again!! I'd rather die than, let you take control of me again!!!"

Evil Sunset: "Don't you remember, what you did back in High School? Do really think that your "friends" believed that you've changed?! Also, the whole school...they all still fear...maybe even more than usual. You still are denying the fact that we are the same. You need my powers, you need your dark side, me, to survive Sunset! We together, will rule Equestria!! You don't need those pathetic so called, "friends". They're just a waste of time."

Sunset: *Extremely angry & yelling* "NO, I'M NOT!! I WONT BECOME A PART OF YOU, NEVER!!!!" *A dark aura starts to unexpectedly surround her*

Evil Sunset: *Laughing* "You already are part of me, Just take a look at yourself. You used this to hurt your "Beloved friends", & you still have."

Sunset looks at her hands to see the dark aura around them. She looks at them at fear, & her hands were shaking. When she try to calm her hands down, she look up to face her dark side again. Only to see her transform into her demon form, while Sunset just looked up at fear. After Evil Sunset's transformation, to She-Demon Shimmer, she looked down at Sunset with, insane cyan with black sclera.

She-Demon Shimmer: "NOW!! Look at your true form, & look at what you really are inside!!! A DEMON!!"

Sunset: *Crying* "NO! I'm a better person now! I swear that I've changed for the better!!"

She-Demon Shimmer: *Screams* "LIES!! YOU ARE ME, SUNSET SHIMMER!! PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF YOU!!! THEY STILL REMEBER THE HORRIBLE PERSON, THE BULLY OF THE SCHOOL!! YOU ARE THE REASON THEIRS LIVES ARE ALWAYS IN DANGER, YOU BROUGHT MAGIC TO THE WORLD!! THEY COULD NEVER HAVE A NORMAL LIFE THANKS TO YOU!!!!"

Sunset fell to her knees & couldn't stop the awful things going around her mind, along with her tears. She knows its her fault for bring Equestrian magic to this world & knows that her friends life can never be normal again.

Sunset: *Crying* "Why are you still doing this? Please just stop!! P-Please.."

She-Demon Shimmer: *Laughing* "HAHAHAHA!!!! See, I told you Sunset, they all hate you & you know it!! Aren't I right?!"

Sunset: "JUST, LEAVE ME ALONE & I KNOW I'M A MONSTER!! EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT..."

She-Demon Shimmer: "You are such a weakling, you're so blind by your friends that you forget everything you've done!! But don't worry, that will end very soon!!"

Sunset seemed to think that maybe She-Demon Shimmer might be done. But, She-Demon Shimmer is going to put more blame & anguish on Sunset. By bring up a past pain that, Sunset would rather forget.

She-Demon Shimmer: "Hehehe...you know, I thought that you were worse in High School. But, we both know that in a certain past of your childhood you would rather forget. Right...Sun."

Sunset immediately opened her watery eyes, she stand up & looked up at She-Demon Shimmer with extreme fury eyes. Her eyes shown that it wasn't the nickname that got her, but that it was She-Demon Shimmer knew what that nickname meant to Sunset.

Sunset: *Trying to calm down her fury* "Y-You don't ever say t-that nickname again.!"

She-Demon Shimmer: *Mocking* "Ohhh~, looks like I've hit a very big nerve. Then again I can't say, I don't understand. I know that nickname means more to you than people could understand. After it's your-"

Sunset: *Yelling* "SHUT UP!!!"

Without knowing it, Sunset leaps up in the air & uses a dark cyan with black flames in her right hand to punch She-Demon Shimmer in the face. She-Demon Shimmer immediately fell to the ground in a huge crater, she created, & look surprisingly satisfied to see Sunset anger. Not only that, but also see that Sunset still has her dark magic in the hand, without Sunset knowing it. She-Demon Shimmer starts chuckling small, than loudly & Sunset looks at her in confusion, but with still a bit of fury in her eyes.

She-Demon Shimmer: *Still chuckling* "You still think that you & I aren't the same! Hahaha, Look at yourself!!"

Sunset looks at her, then looks at her right hand & feels a swarm of fear in her veins to see the cyan black flames still there. Then looks back at She-Demon Shimmer, only to see that she was gone & turns all around, but couldn't see her at all. She feels that her hand is feeling strange, she looked back at her hand slowly to see a brilliant crimson skin with claws. She then screamed to see the rest of her body transforming to her demon form.

Sunset: "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

End of Sunset's Nightmare~

Sunset: *Opens eyes* "NOOOOOO!!"

Sunset kept panting harshly, & looked up to see her friends to see that they are looking at her worryingly.

Twilight: *Worried* "Oh, are you okay there Sunset? We are still on our way to New York, we haven't arrived yet. You were sleeping for most of the trip, but then you start tossing & turning your head. You okay..?"

Sunset: "I w-was...I w-was having a-a..." *Puts her shaking hands over her eyes*

Rarity: *Puts her hand on Sunset's shoulder* "Now darling, I need you to breath in & out, ok. Just follow what I'm doing."

Sunset: "O-Ok."

Sunset repeated exactly what Rarity said, & was able to calm down, but still a bit shaken up. She look at Rarity with a thankful expression.

Pinkie Pie: "Hey, are you ok now?"

Sunset: "Yeah...I think so..." *Thinking*('No...I'm not ok, these nightmares are just getting worse & worse every time!')

Pinkie Pie: "Prepare yourselves girls!! We'll have the best time in New York, when we get there we'll have a huge party!! We'll invite everyone from the city to eat loads of cake!!! IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!! I'm soo EXCITED!!!!"

Rarity: "Yes.., we probably won't be doing that darling."

Pinkie Pie: *Holding a bag of marshmallows* "Maybe your not." *Squishes the bag to her face*

Sunset: *Thinking*('It was just a dream, I mean...a nightmare...nothing more. But, what if s-she is right....I mean I saw the magic in my right hand. W-What if I-I do turn back, & everything that happened at Canterlot High's problems is, because of...me...')

Twilight: *Turns to Sunset* "Hey,..are sure, you're ok..?"

Sunset: "Yeah..I'm fine, don't worry about me Twilight. It's just...I'm going to miss everyone back at Canterlot High.."

Twilight: *Small frown* "Ok..." *Thinking*('I know that look Sunset...I remember how you helped me face my demons, now its my turn to help you!')

Pilot: *On speaker* "Attention Passengers! We will be arriving in New York City shortly."

The girls: "Yeah!! New York!!!"

Sunset: *Has a sad smile, while thinking*('I just hope that nothing goes wrong. But, why do I still have these nightmares, especially about her...Gah!! I'm just being paranoid, I mean what can happen in New York.')

Unknowingly to the girls, especially Sunset, they would encounter a unexpected types of adventures, not only that but also unexpected friends. Also, Sunset will face not only her demons, but also memories of the past.

I do not own MLP Equestria Girls.

MLP Equestria Girls is own by Hasbro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 is own by Nickelodeon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
138K 4.2K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
88.6K 4.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
475K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...