Innocent Desire 2

By DhistiD

What would you do if you fell in love with the wrong guy while you were trying to find out things about yours... More

Innocent Desire 2
Discoveries
My only family
James and George?
I See Fire
Reflection of the Past
Interesting Black Eyes
Day Out
Scott
Who am I?
The Cafe
Things aren't always what they seem
Behold Edward
Reading your mind
Touchtrans
Who knew
Another Dream
Knowing you
Theatrics
I love you
Moonlight
Tell Me One Last Time
The Little Things
Terrible day
The heart
Hypnosis
The External Link
Bloody Trap
Revenge or Avenge?
Changes
12 am
This Ends Now
Fairy-tale Ending - Epilogue
Authors note

Remind me, who am I?

374 13 0
By DhistiD

HEy guys im sorry i cant upload often for a week or so because i have exams going on but today i thought maybe i should. so here is the chapter its one of my favourites :D and i'm glad of the images that have come in my mind while writing this and please hear the music i have given you'll along with this chapter you guys will love it :D

vote

comment

fan :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elieys p.o.v

Scott parked my car outside his house and got off immediately, shutting the car door with a loud thud. The bang made me jerk in fear. Was this a mistake? Wanting to meet him at this time in the night?

Max came barking out and quickly wagged his furry black tails and nudged at Scott’s leg.

Scott kicked Max away and opened the front door to his house and shut it behind him.

I held my both my palms over the sides of my arms and rubbed at the cold that was crawling on my bare arms.

Max barked at me this time and quickly trotted his way towards me. He sat on my foot and moaned sadly. I bent down and patted the raggy dog on its head which lifted its heart a little more than before.

“Awe I know Scotty is a mean mean man isn’t he?” I spoke cutely to the dog like it was a baby.

“BOW BOW” he agreed and that made me giggle a little.

I pulled the dog up into my arms and walked towards the entrance of his house and then opened the fenced door and walked in.

“Scott?” I called him.

“In the kitchen” he called out.

I put Max down and walked towards the kitchen to see him seated very darkly at the corner table in the room. It was a wooden table I don’t think I had noticed it before. I took in a gulp of thick saliva that was stuck in my throat. The sight of him sitting so pissed at the table with his eyes hidden by his front flicks reminded me of an image of a person I had seen in the woods… His father, Tony.

“Sit down.” He simply commanded me in front of him.

“okay” I tensed and walked towards the table and suddenly to my shock saw an knife on it.

“Wha- whats the knife doing there?” I struggled to ask him.

“I said sit down before I make you Eliey” he looked up letting his flicks fall to the side of his face.

I took tiny steps but I managed to settle myself on the chair opposite him.

His eyes had turned dark black and his lips were tight. It felt like his gaze was seeping into my body or more like into my mind, seeping into all my memories and digging through all my sad moments of pain.

“Stop, whatever you are doing” I managed to speak out angry at what he was trying to do.

“What do you think I am doing?” he asked suddenly picking up the knife in his hand and tapping it on the table mocking me in my fear.

“Reading my mind” I told him angrily. I held on to my seat tight.

“HA” he laughed cynically. “You fucking think I can read your mind?” he groaned disappointed crumpling his beautiful face.

“I know you can read peo- peoples mi -minds” I managed to spit out looking at the knife he was playing with in front of him, his long fingers playing with the sharp edges.

“Oh babe I can read people’s minds but apparently not yours” he grinned so beautifully showing his white teeth.

My heart skipped a beat when he called me babe, I hadn’t felt like that since a long time.

“What do you mean you can’t read my mi-mind?” I asked curiously, fumbling with my words.

“It means your head is a mirror. The minute I try to read your mind it reflects the thing I’m thinking off. I can’t read your mind and it’s frustrating to watch my misery in your eyes” he spoke with hate in his eyes.

“So I frustrate you?” I raised an eyebrow.

“You still haven’t answered my previous question” he interrupted, almost denying the fact that I frustrate him.

“You aren’t answering mine either” I snapped back.

“I did, and I will if you answer mine 1st darling” he winked laying his back behind on the chairs back support.

“And what do you exactly want me to answer?” I played around the bush. The way he held the knife felt like he wanted to kill me for knowing a secret.

“What were you doing at that café this late in the night?” he asked with patience boiling in his head.

“I wanted to utilize the internet” I answered.

“and?” he asked.

“And I wanted to find out some stuff about some stuff” I replied.

“What stuff?” he gritted his teeth.

“Stuff” I answered. “It’s personal” I replied.

“I don’t think it is” He smiled slyly. He started to bend towards me with the knife in his hand pointing towards me and patiently asked, “This your last chance to tell me what you researched on, if you don’t tell I am going to make you say it”

“I said ITS PRIVATE!” I shouted and Scott raised the knife and stabbed it towards my chest.

I shut my eyes and held my hands out to protect myself from the blow and imagined that I could stop the stabbing saying my prayers for Scott was truly Tony’s son to kill me like this.

“I knew it” Scott sighed.

I didn’t feel any blow or stab or any pain. I just felt my palms vibrating energy and squeezed my eyes open to see Scott frozen in front of me with his knife inches away from my palm to kill me along with a smug smile on his face filled with satisfaction.

“Unfreeze me I’m not going to kill you” he spoke and my mind stopped thinking.

He fell back in his chair with a blow. He laughed darkly and flicked his hair behind looking into my eyes with his eyes turning brownish black. The sweet look in his eyes.

“Why didn’t you run?” he asked dropping the knife to the table.

“I don’t know” I sighed.

“You know who you are now, don’t you?” he asked.. “You are –

I quickly pulled his palm into mine and shut my eyes.

All the images of the things I researched and the things I was feeling all this while about this place, about my parents I passed it on to Tony. I didn’t know how this was working but naturally I thought I should give it a try and let my mind open up to him.

His eyes reflected a shock state and his mouth was left open as if he consuming everything I wanted to tell him. Images of me running from my parents’ home and images of me and James making out, images of me cliff diving and images of a red head woman looking outside the window, holding a baby, feeling of emptiness, heart break. Images of Dia and me everything passed on to him. I felt my heart go empty as if it poured all my emotions out into his. I felt lighter. I felt I had a secret now. I felt like I had something to share.

“I don’t feel empty anymore” I told him pulling my hand away.

Scott stayed in his seat still shocked from what I just showed him. He moved his hands over his stubbed chin and long nose and wet lips. He shut his heavy eyelids in disbelief.

“Wh – why did you do that?” he questioned still surprised.

“I did it because I trust you” and have started to love you. I said the last words in my mind. I didn’t want him to know it just yet and I knew I made sure my heart didn’t pour that part out to him.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
140K 6.2K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...