Recover Girl's Apprentice (BN...

By Kiki_Kiwi_

You can call me Kuro Mei, and here is how I worked along side the greatest heroes in history, also known as C... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕄𝕪 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝔸𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕒
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤
𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤
𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟/𝔸.𝕌 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕌𝕊𝕁
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝕌𝕊𝕁 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜: ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔾𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕠 ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕦
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔼𝕟𝕕-𝕆𝕗-𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤
𝔸/ℕ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡: 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙: 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 ℙ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕤! ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚: 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 ℙ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕤! ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛: 𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜: 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝: 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞: 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠: 𝕃𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡: 𝕃𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒
𝔸/ℕ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘: 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
𝔸/ℕ
Chapter 31: Work Studies Part 2

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟: 𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤

1.1K 25 19
By Kiki_Kiwi_

Everyone had worked so hard to get things back to how they were before.

Like always.

Yes.  Like always.

Aiming to be Heroes.

Pushing each other to succeed...

...In our everyday lives!

We were all sitting at our desks and my father was behind the podium and had this hands on each side.  You look like this is interrogation...

"As I mentioned yesterday...  Our primary goal now is to get you your Provisional Licenses."

"Yes!"  We all chorus.  My father looks at the desk before looking back up and saying,

"Hero Licences are inextricably tied to the saving of lives, so one must be properly qualified for such a heavy responsibility.  Naturally, the test is incredibly difficult.  Even for Provisional Licenses, on average we only see a fifty percent success rate."  My father says.

"So even the Provisional License is difficult."  Shinso says.

"That's why, starting today, each of you needs to come up with at least two-"  He then makes a motion for someone to come in at the door and the door suddenly ones and Cementos, Ectoplasm, and Nemuri come in and they all say at one,

"Ultimate Moves!"  Everyone got hyped up, some screamed, some stood up, and some just sat happily.

"ULTIMATE MOVES!"

"This is kinda like a school thing, but totally Hero-like at the same time!"

"Ultimate Moves!  These are your finishers.  Your most unique techniques!"  Ectoplasm says.

"Internalize these moves.  Make them your own until they become unparalleled.  Combat is all about finding and making use of your particular strengths!"  Cementos says with his pointer finger up.

"Your moves symbolize who you are!  Nowadays, Pro Heroes without Ultimate Moves are a dying breed!"  Nemuri says with a pose.

"Let's move forward with a more detailed explanation and a practical demonstration.  Change into your costumes.  And meet us at Gym Gamma."  My father says.

~Time Skip~

"Gym Gamma also known as Training Kitchen Lab.  TKL for short!"  Nemuri says.  We all stood at the entrance with our Hero costumes on.  Cementos starts to make a small structure while saying,

"This facility was my idea.  Here, I cook up the perfect terrain and objects to fit each student's needs.  Hence, 'kitchen'."

"I see...  May I please ask a question?-"  Iida says with his hand up high.

"-Why must we create Ultimate Moves in order to acquire our Provisional Licenses?  Please explain the intention behind such a requirement!"

"All in good time.  Heroes deal with accidents, catastrophes, and disasters both natural and man-made.  It's our job to save people from just about any situation imaginable.  In the licensing test, your ability to adapt in those situations will be observed, naturally.  Intelligence gathering.  Decision making.  Mobility.  Combat prowess.  As well as communication skills.  Charisma.  Leadership abilities.  The test contents vary from year to year, but applicants are always tested on a variety of criteria."  My father says.

"Among the criteria you can be sure that combat prowess will be heavily prioritized for potential Heroes.  Be prepared, and you've got nothing to fear!  These moves could have a big impact on whether or not you pass."  Nemuri says.

"If you keep a cool and act with decisive, stable moves that means you have a high level of combat prowess."  Cementoss says.

"There's nothing that says your Ultimate moves must be an attack.  For example...  Take Iida's Reciproburst.  That sort of extreme speed boost on its own is intimidating enough to be called an Ultimate Moves."  Ectoplasm says.

"Is it...  Really suitable to be an Ultimate Move...?!"  Iida asks.

"I get it...  So we gotta come up with moves that'll give us a big advantage in battle."  Sato says.

"Yes!  Remember how Kamui Woods showed his stuff last week?  His Lacquered Chain Prison is a cookie-cutter Ultimate Move.  It's simple and easy to understand."  Nemuri tells us.

"Your summer camp was cut short, but the quirk training we began there...  Was part of the process of creating Ultimate Moves-"  My father says and Cementos suddenly shoots ups many cement pillars.

"-In other words until the second semester starts you'll be using the ten remaining days of summer vacation-"  Ectoplasm starts to shoot out clones of himself.

"-to enhance your quirks and put together your Ultimate Moves-"  The clones stand upon the pillars.

"-through some extra-intense training!  And as your quirks grow and you start to formulate your Ultimate Moves think about whether you need to alter your costumes.  Use that Plus Ultra mentality to go beyond your limits.  Ready?"

"This is gonna be good!"  I have a few ideas...

~Time Skip~

I stood on my pillar, I had a few ideas from other Pro Heroes, mainly Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady, I also have another idea from an anime I saw, it is kinda similar to Ectoplasms.

"Is it okay if I try out a few different ideas?"  I ask the clones.

"Go ahead."  I decided to start with the Kamui woods idea, he has the Lacquered Chain Prison, I could do a similar idea but my kemuri moves slow out of my body, so if I build it up then use it, then it will be faster and could trap my opponents easier.  I start my using my kemuri and surrounding me then laying more kemuri on, after doing that I full surround the clone with my kemuri in a second.

"Good, now what are the other ones?"  He asks.  I remove my kemuri but surround myself again.  This time I will do the Mt. Lady one.  I could use my kemuri to make myself a larger opponents.  I take the time to use my kemuri to make myself taller and wider,  I got as tall as I could without hitting the roof.

"Similar to Mt. Lady.  Now try the next one."  I remove a majority of my kemuri but leave a good amount, I use it to make another being.

The being stood behind me.  (this is the IBM from the anime ajin, it's cool.)

"These are all good Ultimate Moves.  Any more?"  I shake my head.

"Well, your main issue is the speed of the kemuri, I recommend going to the Development Studio to see if they have any ideas, they most likely have something for it."  I thank him and run off to the studio.  I get there to see Iida, Uraraka, and Midoriya.  Uraraka runs up to Midoriya but the door gets blasted off by an explosion.  Bakugou...?

"Heh heh...  That hurrrt...  Koff koff...  Of all time..."  I hear a female voice say from the smoke.  Power Loader walks out and says,

"You can't just go around making whatever pops into that head of yours...!"

"Heh heh heh...  Failure is the mother of invention, Power Loader-sensei.  Thomas Edison once said that.  Just cuz a creation doesn't work as intended doesn't mean the effort is wasted..."

"That's not the point, here...!  Just listen to me, for once Hatsume!"  The smoke soon fades and Hatsume, the girl that went against Iida in the Sports Festival, was on top of a blushing Midoriya.

"Huh?!  Where'd you come from?"  She asks.  She stands up and says,

"Sorry for the unexpected explosion!  It's been awhile!  You guys're from the Hero Course...  Uh...  What were your names, again?"

"I-I-Izuku M-M-Midoriya..."  He says with a hand on his chest while Uraraka just blankly stares at him.

"I am Tenya Iida!  The man you used as a walking billboard during the Sports Festival!"

"And I'm Kuro Mei!"  I say with a smile.

"Oh course!  Anyway, I'm busy.  Got to get back to working on my babies."  She says as she walks back to the studio that still had smoke coming out.

"Ah, hold on...-"  Midoriya says as he follows her.

"-Um...  I was hoping to talk to Power Loader-sensei about revising my costume..."

"Costume remodeling?!"  Hatsume says as she spins her head around.

"Color me intrigued!"  She says as she gets close to his face.

"Hatsume..."  Power Loader says from the studio.

"It's fine if you basically live in the shop, thanks to the new dorms but keep causing havoc like this and I'll have to ban you for life!  Keh keh keh...  Eraser gave me the heads up.  He said his kids might want costume modifications to accommodate their Ultimate Moves.  Come on in."  He says as he gestures us to come in.  We walk in and see tons of different tools and support items.

"Wow!  It's like a secret base."  Midoriya says.

"Okay.  Show me your costume's blueprints.  It should be in the case it came in.  Don't worry, I'm licensed to do this.  I'll take a look and see what we can fiddle with.  For small modifications and redesigns, we just have to report the changes to the design agency, and they'll take care of the paperwork.  Bigger mods require us to submit a formal application to the agency, though.  Then they have the government inspect the altered costume, and if it's approved, they send it back to us.  The agency I work with is one of the best, so we could have the whole process done within three days."  Power Loader says as he walks to the computer.  Midoriya rubs his shoulder and says,

"Um...  I'm just looking to reduce the stress on the ligaments in my arms.  Would that be possible?"  Can I reduce the stress in my life?

"Right.  You fight with your fist and fingers, Midoriya.  Shouldn't take much tinkering to come up with what you need...  We'll get it done in a jiffy."  Power Loader responds.

"Way to go, Deku!"  Uraraka says.

"Yeah!"  Then Hatsume comes up from behind Midoriya and feels his abs and muscles.

"Okay, okay.  I see."  She says while still feeling him.  A measuring tape is much better for his measurements.

"W-What are you doing, Hatsume?"  Uraraka asks with a face of disbelief.

"Heh heh heh...  I'm touching his body.  Yes, yes...  More ripped than he looks at first glance.  Heh heh...  Right, this'll be perfect for you..."  She says and I take the time to take a picture and send it to Shoto.  He can save you.  Hatsume grabs Midoriya and puts him in a huge white suit.

"This is my baby!  The Power Suit!"  Hatsume says.

"Um..."

"This high-tech baby senses whenever your muscles contracts and aids in movement!  It's my 49th creation!  Heh heh heh!"  She says before standing up.  The suit beeps and Midoriya,

"I honestly only need support for my arms..."  The costume starts to turn a bit.

"Wow, cool...  It's moving on its own..."  The chest piece starts to twist without moving his legs.

"Huh...?  Wait, no, stop.  Stop...  Yowch!"  It continues to turn almost 180 degrees.

"OW OW OW!  It's breaking my back!  OWW!"  Midoriya yells out and the door bursts open revealing Shoto.

"How dare you torture Izuku."  He says while glaring at her.

"It's not torture, it's science!  And it looks like the mobility software's buggy!  Sorry 'bout that!"  She stops the suit and Shoto helps him out of his and he consoles him.

"All I wanted was a brace for my arms...  And I nearly got my spine snapped in two..."  Midoriya says.

"Guess I could always use that one to immobilize the bad guys."  Hatsume says.  I sigh and walk past Iida who was being blasted into the roof by one of Hatsume's inventions and over to Power Loader.

"Hey, I was wondering if there was a way I could produce the mist for my healing and kemuri faster without removing clothing."  I ask.

"Well, we could do what we did with Mirio and use your hair DNA so the costume will be like it wasn't even there and it will go right through it."  My eyes gleam.

"Thank you, I would like to remodel my design then!"  I say with a smile.

"Sure, just submit it as soon as you can to the studio and I'll do the rest."

~Time Skip~

For the rest of the day I drew designs and chose the one I like the most

~Time Skip~

Four days later we met at the TKL again.  My costume just cam in so I went to the changing rooms and slipped it on, the material was strong but soft.  The toe of the boots and the under part is strong like metal.  I named all of my special moves.  The one like Kamui Wood's move is called the Vantablack Prison, the one where I build myself up is called Amplify Vitality, and the one like the anime I plan to keep calling IBM.  I walked out of the changing room in my new costume.  When I get to the TKL I saw everyone already doing work.  I see Bakugou shoot a pillar and a thing of concrete about to hit Toshinori.  My father runs up and I use Amplify Vitality try and get it but before I could Midoriya kicks the thing of concrete, destroying it.  I remove my kemuri as my feet touch the floor.

"Bingo!"  Toshinori says.  Did I miss something?  Meh...

"Are you okay, All Might?"  Midoriya asks as he skids to a stop.

"Yeah!"

"Whoa, Midoriya!  Where'd that crazy firepower come from?"  Kaminari asks.  I look over and see Kirishima coming up from behind Kaminari and Ectoplasm watching from a distance.

"I thought you were all about the punching?"  Kirishima states.

"Kaminari.  Kirishima."  Midoriya says as he stands up.  Midoriya brings his foot up and holds his boot and says,

"These iron soles were Hatsume's idea.  They gave me some extra oomph.-"  Midoriya stands straight before continuing,

"I decided to learn some moves from Iida to change my style.  But going in this direction, for now, is still just a stopgap.  Nothing I can call an 'Ultimate Move' just yet..."  Midoriya says.

"No way!  You're not giving your 'stopgap' enough credit, here.  It'll serve you well in the Licensing Exam."  Toshinori says.  My father comes over and reaches his hand out.

"That was close, All Might.  You'd better stand back for now."  My father says.

"Apologies!-"  Toshinori turns his head to the pillar Bakugou is on,

"-I'm sorry, Bakugou, kid!"  Toshinori says.  There was a loud explosion from the pillar and we could hear Bakugou shout,

"You better watch yourself, All Might!"  Bakugou yells.  Toshinori looks at his non-injured hand and then looks forward blankly, deep in thought while Cementos and my father attempted to check on him.  I decided to walk to a free space and see how much I could use my Amplify Vitality so that is what I did.  I made it to the roof and could go more.  Do I even have a limit?  Sheesh...

"That's enough, Class A!"  I hear a voice yell so I remove most of my kemuri and just make wings to flutter to the ground and land safely, I look at the direction of the voice and see the one and only Vlad King.

"TKL is supposed to be ours this afternoon!"  Vlad King says and soon Class B walk into the entrance.

"It's Class B."

"What bad timing!"

"Eraser.  Get going, now."  Vlad King says to my father.

"We've still got about ten minutes left.  I aim to use our time efficiently."  My father says.

"Hey, have you all heard?!  About how half those taking the Licensing Test fail it?  I bet you're all gonna fail, Class A!"  Monoma says before laughing like a lunatic, I notice that he was in a suit for his costume.

"So what's up with Monoma's costume?"  Kaminari asks a bit confused.

"He told us that because he copies others' quirks, he doesn't need some flashy, eccentric costume."  Kendo says.

"Looks eccentric enough to me."

"Yet...  He's right.  In this test, we will be as beasts thrown into the ring...  It is our fate to crush each other."  Tokoyami says.

"Not quite.  Class A and B are registered at different exam sites."  My father says causing Monoma to freeze his proud moment.

"The standardized Hero Licencing Test is heal every year at different locations around the country in both June and September.  In order to avoid direct competition between students from the same school, it's common practice at all schools to have different classes register separately, at a different time or place."  Vlad King explains.  If we're fighting against other schools then we stick out like a sore thumb...  We were on the Sports Festival so people might want to prove something...!  AND-  OH WAIT THEY KNOW OUR QUIRKS!!  Monoma sighs before saying,

"What a shame that I won't get to beat you all with my own two hands!"  He says while laughing and doing a pose.

"Didn't he just give a sigh of relief?"  Kirishima asks.

"They should come up with a name for whatever disorder he's got."  Kaminari says.

"At 'all schools'...?  We usually don't pay them any mind, but I guess we're gonna be competing against other schools."  Sero says.

"Yeah, we're also ahead of the typical licensing schedule..."  Midoriya says.

"It's a small number of students who gain their Provisional Licenses as First-Years.  Which means you'll be up against some students who've experienced very advanced training.  This test will bring together students with polished quirks you've never even seen.  Though the exam contents are unknown I assure you that this will be an uphill battle for everyone.  Don't psyche yourselves out too much, but be aware of what you're facing."  My father says to us and we all took those words to heart.

The days of training passed...

The day of our Provisional Hero Licensing Exam!

(Is the next chapter!  See you guys next time!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
155K 6.3K 46
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
297K 13.3K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
339K 14K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...