fight for control ↠ harry sty...

By hesasnowflake

The fashion industry is a hard one to conquer and even harder to keep strapped between secure hands. Harry an... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
AUTHORS NOTE
FIGHT FOR US

CHAPTER 100

7.8K 322 318
By hesasnowflake

a.n. don't forget to vote and comment for the last time hehe

• • •

Renleigh Kensington 

The feeling I got whenever I hung out with the Styles was now back in full effect.

One of my hands held Olivia's and the other was linked with Harry's meanwhile Mason pushed TJ in his stroller and walked a little ahead of us. Harry pushed it at first then Livvy snapped it from him who then passed it onto her other brother and that's how he ended up with Jason.

Yeah, I did call him Jason. It made everyone smile, I guess they weren't used to someone actually calling the kid by his name. Don't get me wrong, TJ was cute and I did refer to him that way sometimes but also, he had a fucking name. Use it.

It was also really fucking warm. I wore a dress that reached down to the middle of my thighs and it had a short sleeve with a rectangle neck. It was barely anything yet it felt like the sweat was streaming down my body. Every time a small gust of wind hit me in the face, I felt like I was reborn and could breathe properly.

"Renny?"

"Hm?" I looked at Olivia.

"Do you still like coconut?"

"Yeah, babe, I do. Do you?" I asked.

"Yes! I would like to get coconut ice cream but I don't know if they have any here," she told me.

"I'm sure they do," I reassured her and at the same time, I felt Harry stroke my hand with his thumb. I turned my head towards him and he gave me a soft smile before he looked back ahead. "Hey, should we see that stand?" I squeezed Olivia's hand a little to get her attention and nodded towards the store on the left.

"Oh my god, yeah, let's go!" she said excitedly and let go of my hand to run up to his brother ahead of us. I heard her telling Mason we will go to that ice cream shop and he looked back at us to make sure his sister didn't bullshit him. I nodded in confirmation and he turned the stroller.

"What flavour do you want?" Harry asked me as we stood in line, him behind me and arms wrapped around my waist. He put his chin on my shoulder then pushed my hair out of the way and pressed a cheeky kiss on the skin of my neck.

Mason told us what he wanted and said he will just stay sitting on the bench so he didn't need to take up too much space with the stroller. I swear I felt bad for him for having to look after the baby but he didn't seem to mind. In all honesty, he was almost glad to be the one to push the stroller and be free of his sister.

"Hmm, probably gonna get lemon, actually," I replied. "It's weird but I'm proper craving lemon."

"One or two scoops?"

"Hmm, one vanilla one lemon, please," I gave him my order then stepped away from him since we were the next ones in line. Then I got to listen to him order everything in French and I felt things. I felt things between my legs.

I don't know what it was about him speaking a different language. It wasn't even dirty. He just gave an order. But it was so hot, I swear. I'm not just some bitch who drools over everything her boyfriend does—although I would have every right to do that—but god damn it.

Thanks, GCSE French, for everything.

"Oh my god, I hate it," Harry stated when we joined Mason on the bench and he tasted his ice cream. He got something weird, I didn't even pay attention to it plus I didn't speak French so I had no idea what it was. "How the hell do people enjoy coconut?" he grimaced and I felt very offended all of a sudden.

So did Olivia.

"That's rude," I commented. "Coconut is superior. Your taste buds have been messed up from all the disgusting mint chocolate chip shit you eat."

"First of all, don't you dare bad mouth the best ice cream flavour. Second of all, stop swearing in front of the kids."

"I'm eighteen," Mason butted in.

"I'm ten," then did Olivia.

"And they know they can't cuss at teachers so I don't see why it's such a big dilemma for you," I smirked as I continued licking my ice cream, my right leg crossed over my left comfortably.

"Whatever," he mumbled. "If TJ could talk, he would side with me," he told us as if it was a fact. But if it was going to be up to me, my godson was not even going to think of mint chocolate chip ice cream as an option.

Our aimless fight carried on until we were all done with our ice creams. I felt kind of full from it and like it was too much sweetness in one go. Harry took TJ out of the stroller for a bit, he said he had to show his godson the town so Olivia sat in it instead. It was actually hilarious, the little girl didn't even fit in it properly but Mason found it to be an advantage as he began to run and so she nearly fell out of it.

I say nearly because I quickly reached for her so she didn't hug the asphalt and get bloody knees and a broken tooth. Needless to say, Mason felt fucking horrible for like five minutes and then he just laughed at how easily she fell out. Olivia seemed to find it funny as well which surprised me. Then again, the more I got to know her—and actually both of them—the more I realised how different they are.

Olivia was much more forgiving and chilled, she always laughed at everything and she was very loud. Saying that, however, I think that only really happened around people she felt comfortable with. It took her a while to get used to my dads and brother and Jane, she was very shy around them but I think the faster she realised they weren't out to hurt her but be her friend, she gave in and became much more confident.

Then Mason was different in a sense that he had the tendency to be very moody and get irritated easily. I suppose that was where him and I found a common ground and that's why we got along from the start. We had sort of the same outlook on life, too. He was very much into planning everything out and aiming for nothing but success in everything he did which, again, led us to being able to relate to the other. I found that our conversations went very deep at certain times. For example, the night before Harry took me out, Mason and I just sat outside in the back and had a glass of wine together, talking about random stuff. But it was the kind of random stuff that made both of us think deep and hard and so it was all very serious.

But of course, the wine kicked in pretty fast so we were just pissing ourselves for the most part.

Dinner took some time to find. Harry listed a bunch of places but there was always someone who didn't like the sound of the menu and so we ended up going around for ages. My feet were honestly hurting really badly and all I wanted was a feet massage but I was also starving by this point so in reality, I wouldn't have even minded any of the places he offered before.

When we actually found somewhere to go, we had to wait like twenty minutes and it was the longest twenty minutes in the world. Jason kept crying and crying so Harry had to take him away from us for a bit and calm him down. I saw him moving him up and down in his arms and it looked like he spoke to him, too. In the meantime, I had Mason leaning on my shoulder and Olivia leaning her head on my thighs, both of them boiling from how hot it was and also starving. I kept blowing air on the little girl's neck as I moved her hair away and fanned her with my hands but I didn't think it did much.

When the waitress finally came out and told us that the table Harry specifically requested was free and cleaned, I asked Mason if he could go and let his brother know while Olivia and I went inside. I put the stroller closer to the railing so it wasn't in the way then I remembered that I might have a hairtie in my bag. Once I found that, I quickly put Olivia's hair in a high bun so it didn't bother her anymore and that was around the same time Harry, TJ and Mason all came in, too.

"Is he better?" I asked.

"I think he's just tired," he sighed. I motioned him to give me the little man as I pushed my chair out and he did so. As I sat him on my lap, his back to my chest, Harry pinched the material of his shirt a little and blew down the neck of it. "Uh, did you order drinks?"

"Yeah, just got two massive jugs of iced water—didn't think anything sweet would be good in this weather."

"Alright," he nodded.

He sat next to me meanwhile Olivia faced me and Mason faced Harry. Before we asked for the table, Harry wanted to check if they had a high chair for Jason and although they said they did, it still wasn't by the table. I didn't mind it much but I felt like it pissed my boyfriend off a lot. I could tell he was frustrated, more so because of the hot weather and the fact that he couldn't get Jason to calm down before. I guess there was only so much to do, though. He was tired and he was going to be loud until he fell asleep.

Which was why I decided to turn the stroller around so the pushy bit was against the wall then put Jason in it. He faced the table and had the perfect view of Olivia. That, however, caused him to start belting again, the people around us all turned back to see what was happening.

God. This was a disaster.

"Here's your drinks and the chair you asked about—all three of them are currently used but as soon as one of our customers is done, we will bring it right over," the waitress explained. Then she went on about the menu, but I was too busy pouring myself a drink. A lemon fell in my glass and I didn't even think as I reached inside to grab it. I tried to get the water off of it as much as I could then turned to Jason and tried feeding it to him.

It stopped his crying so that was good. Then he grimaced and I chuckled.

"Go on, baby, taste it," I encouraged him gently and he just looked at me like I was crazy. Then he closed his lips around the fruit and started sucking on it. "Aw, you love it, don't you, gorgeous?"

"Bloody fuck, why is there no AC in here?" Harry grumbled and I gave him a stern look. He rolled his eyes at me and leaned to the side slightly then took his phone out of his pocket and put it on the table. "You have my wallet?" he asked me.

"Yes, it's in my bag, babe," I replied as I kept the lemon up so Jason could suck on it. "Look, he loves it," I nudged Harry with my free hand and laughed as the little man looked around him.

"Stopped his crying, at least," he sighed and leaned back, both of his hands on his thighs. "Alright, what do you two want to eat?" he asked his siblings as he opened the menu, too.

Eventually, I turned back around so I could look at it, too. I was grateful to see they had the menu in English, it probably would have pissed Harry off even more if he had to translate every single meal listed.

It all seemed to calm down after we ordered. The weather chilled a little bit and then it started pissing it down. I have never been so thankful to be under a cover thingy in my life. Then Jason's behaviour made sense as well because after that, he was pretty much out for the whole time. I put the top on the stroller and I covered the rest with the blanket we brought just in case, that way the lights didn't bother him.

"Hal, can I please go to the bathroom?"

"Not on your own, no," he replied right away and he was about to get up when I put my hand on his thigh and stopped him. He instantly looked at me and I smiled, reassuring him that it was fine and he could stay. The weather didn't only fuck with Jason but it fucked with him, too. He was so irritated, I didn't want him saying something accidentally that could upset Olivia.

"I'll go with you, babe," I smiled at her. "I need to go anyway."

But even if I wouldn't have needed it, I still would have gone. She was only ten years old and although the restaurant seemed okay, I still didn't trust her on her own. She would have had no way of defending herself if something would have happened and I hated that all my thoughts were negative. But I have been in her shoes more times than I dare to admit. I know what happens when no one is around.

I made sure she used the last toilet and locked the door before I went in the one before hers. Maybe I was being paranoid, but like I said, things like this happen all the time and I wasn't about to allow it under my watch.

We quickly finished up in there and washed our hands then walked back to the table. I couldn't help but tug down my dress a little when we walked by a table, filled with older people. By older, I just mean like in their forties or something. I felt a couple of stares on me and it made me uncomfortable but didn't say anything as I put my hand on Olivia's back.

"You okay?" Harry asked when he stood up so I could get back to my seat and I nodded. He pressed a kiss on the side of my head as he put his hand on my arm and I sat down.

It was rather dark by the time we finished up. Olivia was moaning about being tired and Mason couldn't take it any longer so he offered to give her a piggy back ride. Just like I did, Mason noticed how off Harry was, too, and didn't want him to get mad again. I ended up carrying Livvy's bag as Harry pushed the stroller and we made our way back home quickly.

Mason disappeared upstairs after he said goodnight to all of us, probably going for a shower and straight to bed. Olivia needed some encouragement to shower as well but I promised her I would give her a little feet massage in bed if she went. That seemed to work and she was done pretty quickly.

"You are so nice to me," she mumbled innocently, her eyes staying shut for longer each time she blinked.

"You think?" I chuckled.

"Mhmm... you're so funny and pretty," she complimented me some more as I massaged one of her feet. Her cheeks looked flushed and her face was really tan, too. "I wish I had a big sister like you."

"Well, I might not be your actual sister since I am dating your brother but I can be your girlfriend-sister," I smiled at her. "You know, the one you always go to when you have to talk about something or need help. That kind of stuff."

"Yeah," she mumbled. "Brandon is so lucky to have you."

"And I'm lucky to have him," I said without even thinking. I loved my brother a lot even if he was a pain in my fucking arse ninety-nine percent of the time. "Just like how Mason and Harry are so lucky to have such a smart and beautiful little sister like you."

"Yeah, they are," she grinned. Honestly, that was the answer I wanted to hear from her. I was glad to see she was confident and knew she was smart and beautiful.

We laughed about a few more things as I finished off her massage and by the end of it, she was completely gone. Eyes shut and breathing even, she was so deep in her sleep that she didn't even budge when I pressed a kiss on her forehead or react to the sound I made when I stubbed my little toe in the edge of the bed.

When I got back into our room, it was empty. I assumed Harry took TJ back to his parents and that gave me just enough time to do something I wanted to since it happened. It bothered me and I needed to know, my mind needed to rest and that wasn't going to happen until I saw the results.

"God damn it," I heard her Harry mumble and my whole body jolted in the bathroom. I quickly flushed the toilet and put the test to the side where it wasn't in the view. I washed my hands with a racing heart and as I squeezed some soap out, Harry pushed the door open. "You okay?"

"Yeah-yeah, why?" I asked him hurriedly. Fuck. I needed to stop acting like he caught me doing something I shouldn't have but that was exactly what happened.

"You look worried."

"I, uh, I just feel really sick," I said the first thing that came to my mind. The dinner was actually kind of a lot and I did feel bloated even though at the time, I wanted even more.

"Want me to help you shower?" he asked with a cheeky grin and cradled me in his arms. He pressed a kiss on my forehead and then hugged me to his chest and placed his chin on top of my head.

"No, I-I can do it on my own," I smiled as I put my hands on his side and pushed him away a little.

"Alright, spit it out," he crossed his arms in front of me, his legs slightly apart and eyes focused on me. "Did something happen?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. He raised his eyebrows at me at the sound of those words. I stretched my arms out and put my hands on his forearm and then I wrapped them around his neck and leaned closer to his ear. "I took one."

"Took one what?" he whispered back but never moved his arms from in front of his chest.

"Guess."

"I don't know," he kept the same voice level.

"A test that tells us if we're gonna have an offspring or not," I replied. And then he stiffened a little bit, his hands on my shoulders as he moved me in front of him.

"You what?" he asked me with a dead serious look in his eye. "Why?"

"Well, I was scared because we didn't use a condom this morning and-,"

"Hold on," he chuckled with his eyes closed. I stood there and stared at him, my mouth dry and heart feeling like it was about to rip through my chest. Why was he laughing? "You know that you won't get pregnant in a matter of hours, right?"

"Wait," I said as I realised.

"Baby," he started laughing loudly and I have never felt so embarrassed in my entire life. Oh my god. "God, I love you so much, come here," he opened his arms and continued laughing. He put one of his hands on the back of my head and the other around my back then pressed a kiss on my head. "You are so scared of getting pregnant, aren't you? You have to wait a couple days, maybe a week or two for you to actually get pregnant."

"Fuck," I mumbled as I grasped his black shirt, my eyes watered up and a knot formed in the middle of my throat. My anxiety was horrible, the thoughts in my head drove me crazy. "So, I can't be pregnant yet, right?"

"No, Ren, you can't be pregnant yet," he cradled my face in his hands and his thumbs wiped away my tears. I wasn't even sure if I cried because I wasn't pregnant or because I didn't know if I was when I didn't want to be. "It would be great if my sperm could work that fast but I don't think I am capable of producing those."

"Gross," I chuckled and then sniffled a little. "I guess I should just bin the test, then."

"Yeah," he agreed. "It's probably gonna be negative."

I nodded before I turned around and went to pick up the stick. I was prepared to see both results, in all honesty. But after what Harry said, I was calmer as I looked at the test, anyway. I couldn't have been pregnant because we only had sex without protection once.

"Harry?" my voice shook as I moved the test closer up to my eyes, thinking that me being tired and the light not being the best caused me to read the results wrong. "Harry, this is not right."

"What is it?" he asked as he walked in the bathroom. I passed him the test and he licked his lips as he read whatever it said. Then he glanced at me. Then back at the test.

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.3K 94
[Mature] With such a magnetic attraction, they could afford to wait for their perfect moment. So, when the time is right, Harry and Eloise finally g...
42.7K 1.3K 26
Mabel and Harry knew each other since highschool. They were together for a long time before something happened and the two go in separate way. They m...
8.1K 356 9
𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮. After losing her mother, Dorothea Dixon decides it's time...
726K 18.3K 41
Christy Jackson, a girl in desperate need for a job, living with her best friend and mooching off her brothers money, finally realizing that she need...