Danganronpa No more despair

By RaulJaimes3

A new Killing game just began. Watch the live of the new 21 contestants within this all new killing game. Whe... More

Collective thoughts
A wolf's howl and the potential greed

Honest confusion

17 0 2
By RaulJaimes3

Everything was shadowed. No lights. No sign of life. Only a faint image of some one- no something siting. Just waiting. Breathing in and out within the dark red night. Then suddenly the stage's lights are on, illuminating two things. One being a big blond blindfolded man tied up on a chair within a, seemly looking, classroom within a blue dark shadow.

The other thing being a stuff animal. It tilted its head side to side admiring it's victim,which he was shifting trying to set him self free. The stuff animal widen it's grin knowing how disappointed the man will be. A red button then pop out with a digital word that said 'ready'. The stuff animal press the button with excitement , with it now saying ' good bye'. The walls of the staged classroom then fell and a giant safe pops up, along with two giant mechanical muscular arms

Stay safe

The man screams knowing the thing that will end his life is right behind him. He is then closed into the safe, the two mechanical hands lower down grabbing, strongly griping the safe. It then rises and rises till it reach to the top. Then in a instant. It yank its entire safe to one direction then to another and another and another and another and another and another, it went crazy. It went wiled. It did not stop till the safe said complete. The two hands freezing then drop the hevy safe, which when it had landed, it slowly open. The stuff animal laughs and laughs seeing his work. Till the lights went dark

Prologue

The main characters p.o.v

There was... not that much to remember from. Hinata and I were just heading to our middle school. We didn't even see it coming. A black limo, similar to those that our father and our neighbors own, stopped right in front of us and in an instant we were snatched by a group of men that pulled us into their ride to sedate us. We did tried to yell for help but they covered our mouths before we had the chance.

This was planned. We were outside of our estate, a few blocks but still around our neighbors, some of which uses limos to show off their class. Furthermore we only walk on Mondays and Wednesdays, which are the days that I allowed Hinata to walk to school, with me of course escorting her for protection, and lastly they brought five strong men to capture and hold us down, three of which were holding me down. They must have known about my physical and mental strength and planned this to not only catch me off guard but to also over power me. Yes this is not much to go on, we did live in a very wealthy neighborhood, hell it could have been chance. Any how here I was in the dark. Alone, thinking and tormented within my thoughts.

At this point. I am deeply hoping that these bastards are dumb enough to bring me along with them then just dump me on some ally. It's just chance. If they do know who we are, then the smart thing to do is to get rid of me quickly in any way. Unless they know us more personally, then there's a 50% to 50% chance to keep me for a separate ransom. If they do not know a thing about us then it is a greater chance of me being apart of the ransom. Pretty much this is a coin toss to our survival.

Yet here I am. I do not know how long I've been within this void of darkness, which is wheezing around me. I feel like I am being digested within the dark walls of this world. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk. I cold breath, see and think but nothing else. What is this. What is this feeling. Is it fear..... is it worry. Whatever it was. It was long and screaming for some kind of release. Is this........

At last, after being within nothing but darkness for hours, there was a door. A classroom door to be specific. Could I move towards it. Could I open it. I move my invisible hand towards it hoping, deeply hoping to get me out of this hell. I need to find her. My sister....... It opened.

I just entered without any kind of control, It was like being shoved or pushed in. Then. In front of me, it was hard for me to describe.

????
"Huh?... Look guys"

????
"Huh 'Growling' is he the one behind it all!!"

????
"Yeah is he the one who took me away from my prestigious home"

????
"The one that took me out of my room!"

????
"Do you guys really think that this guy, alone, have single hardly taken all of us dumb asses!"

????
"Shut it bitch. He must be working with a group, don't fucking act like I'm an idiot".

????
"Yeah shut the hell up. I was enjoying being in my pool when three men dragged me out. I can clearly see that is was a group!"

????
"Language, like I said it is not acceptable for high school students to speak-!!"

????
"Guys just stop causing, my brother is going to give me a God dam migraine!"

????
"Oh brother shall I prepare a separate space for you and give you a head massage !"

????
"That... Would be nice actually"

????
"Why is there a brother on brother action now, how disgusting"

????
"What!? Shut it fake ass!"

????
"Oh are you jealous of this tush or are you disappointed that you were only able to get your brother in bed with you"

????
"That's is not true, our father had also slept with us!"

Some laughter and snicker was herd

????
Rei !!!

Rei
"What did I say? something wrong!"

There was eighteen other captives within the room, looking directly at me, most with suspicion, some with a hint of fear, and other just having trouble with what they are feeling.

????
"Um... Sh-shouldn't w- we just ask him if h-he knows something?"

????
"Ayako is right guys he might know something"

????
"Alright let's ask him, hey bro do you know why we are here and who had taken us"

????
"Don't ask him like he is a old friend, he could be working with the fuckers that locked us in here. Hey ass fuck tell us why we are here and get your boss to let us go!!!"

????
"Yeah fucker tell use already"

Rei
"Language you two!!!"

I stood there, just lost with what I just went through. I had no limbs or any kind of sense of physical interaction, how the hell did I move and or even fucking opened the door. Where the hell was I. I calmly examine my limbs which were intact thank god.

????
"Hey fucker answer our question!"

Rei
" Langue! Like I said, It is not acceptable for fellow students to use such vulgar langue!"

Rei's brother
"Oh dear "

????
"Shove it up ass hat, I'm pretty sure It'll keep you quit for an hour!"

Rei
"Shove what up?"

Rei's brother
"Please don't answer that."

I was not really listening to what they were saying. I was more concern of the fact that my body parts had disappeared earlier.

????
"Hey dumb ass!"

I hear a few steps coming towards me

????
"Hey relax man, the kid looks confused as well,"

A rougher voice said to him. I look up, seeing the two big guys. The one that had his shoulder being hold had a long dark green gakuran jacket, with it open showing underneath a tank top and a strong body. He is also wearing baggy green pant and had a pompadour, it's tip faced down. The other guy had wild, red, long hair. He was wearing a summer short sleeve button up uniform with no tie. Brown pants and surprisingly no shoes. He also had a strong but big body which was slightly exposing his chest.

They might not know anything but they must know something. I stand-up straight, I glare at them, cross my arms and in my serious and intimidating tone of voice I say

Me
" Where the hell are we and did you guys experience the odd pathway I came through?"

I notice that one of them had a relief sense of relaxation and while the others were a bit confused but this guy. The guy that was being hold yanked his shoulder from the other guys grip and said

Pompadour guy
" I asked you first"

????
"Yeah answer our question already"

That other guy was wearing a western school uniform similar to mines but was brown and he also wears a three stars ti-shirt that ran across his chest

That response bothered me a bit. I continued to glare.

Me
" You did notice that what I said is my response. I do not know where we are or why we are here. I also do not know how I got here. All that happened to me was me walking to my school with my friend....Wait!"

I tilt my head looking around seeing the unique people, but in the end she wasn't here. That worried me a lot which caught some attention. The assailants must have taken her somewhere else. Oh good please be safe. I breathe in and continued,

Me
" Anyway, my friend and I were kidnapped just like yourselves. So don't just jump to conclusions" I finish my argument.

pompadour guy
"Look!! you must know something, you came through the door!"

he swiped his hand towards it. That caught me off guard.

Me
"What about it, didn't you guys also walked in"

The big guy nodded no and said,

Wild Red head
" No kid, we all found ourselves in this room when we awoke."

Beanie girl
"Y-yeah"

A girl with a knitted beanie said gently and nervously, the same one that had that relief face earlier. Did she had that same experience. Is she hiding it? Why would she.

Me
"That makes a lot more sense"

I say while I look away, right in that direction, there I then notice a camera on the ceiling.

Pompadour guy
"Yes, you been caught know tell us what you and your boss want from us."

Three star shirt
"Give us all the shit you know"

That two. Man those two are going to be a pain. I glare at him and say

Me
"first off, I am not your enemy, second, Like I said I have the slightest clue of where we are or why we are here, Third off, Just because I came out the front door dose not mean I am apart of this entrapment."

Pompadour guy
"Bull shit!!!"

Three star shirt
"Knock his block off!!!"

Wild red head
"Hey wait," the other guy said.

As he got close, in one swift motion I slam him to the wall, Grabbed his arms and hold him there with his arm on his back. Everything went silent and intimidating

Me
" Look asshole I have no idea of any of this. So shut the hell up and answers some of my question." I push him to the wall harder.

Pompadour guy
" All right, all right !"

I then let go but then after rubbing his jaw he then punched me across my face. I stumble a bit because of the force, but nothing that I can't handle. I then look at him with killing intent. I then, in a swift matter, kicked the baster in the gut knocking him to the floor. He held onto his stomach while he breaths in needed air.

????
"Wow"

I look at them some of them flinching others just amazed of what I did.

Me
"Now, can someone answer my questions,"

some of them look away to avoid the act but not the big guy who became serious.

Wild red head
"Yeah"

he said With a hint of concern and readiness to act if necessary .

But before I cold ask any of my question, I hear the door open beside me with a familiar scream. In an instant I turn around to see Hinata about to slip and fall to the floor. I rush toward her, open my arms and catch her.She was screaming and crying.

Me
" Hinata!"

I say in fear of what happen. I was revealed to see her but scared that she came out screaming and crying

Me
"Hinata are you okay"

She Hugged me tightly and continued to cry.

Hinata Hiroshima
" Nii chan there was nothing but darkness every where! I couldn't see my body, It felt like my entire body disappeared"

So that's what happen. She couldn't take what I saw and felt within those dark halls. I turn and notice them in shock and a relation of that I was not with those that captured us.

There I was holding onto my sister, knowing full well that this was not normal. What is out there that made both of us so shaken, why are there twenty of us, who took us, and what do they want ?!"

Author's note
So I accidentally published this, I was originally planning on publishing this later on with all three parts of the prologue. Also also this is my first time. So give me some response with this first part. I really want to know. Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.2K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 37.8K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
153K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...