The Twisted Truth (Editing)

By Daniella_Ruyi

Nothing in her life ever made sense. Why her father hated her, why he tortured her mother, why she was forced... More

1 - Intro
2 - Revenge
3 - New Me
4 - Ideas?
5 - Captive
6 - Deadly Whisper
7 - Brother
8 - The Martinez
10 - My Disaster
11 - Take It Or Leave It
12 - Golden Blood
13 - Crashlandin
14 - Mysterious Call
15 - Touch You
16 - Date And Ditch 1
17 - Date And Ditch 2
18 - That's My Name
19 - Our Ride
20 - We Hitmen
21 - Inside Life
22 - Re-united
23 - Re-united 2
24 - Pain and Secrets
25 - Loxersize
26 - Back to work
27 - Lady Monster
28 - The one who snaps Dalexis is
29 - Bestfriend VS Girlfriend
30 - We're with Noelle
31 - Death of the Deathsnake
32 - What could solve all our problems
33 - A date
34 - Back up...What!
35 - More to know
36 - Every big Martinez
37 - Let's talk
38 - Their true feelings
39 - Do tell
40 - Dancing with your ghost
41 - We'll be alright
42 - Whatever you say goes
43 - Love rival
44 - Bad boys bring heaven to you
45 - Problematic
46 - Plan Allmight
47 - Fake
48 - Gang war
49 - All new things
50 - Before the war
51 - Desperate times
52 - True Villan
53 - You're the Rat
54 - Little more secrets
55 - Take the pain away
56 - She's gone
57 - End

9 - Live A Little

112 10 16
By Daniella_Ruyi

Alexis' p.o.v

'Genvi'

'He's here.'

'Take a deep breath'

My mind repeated these thoughts as I froze. The thoughts of him beating me,

chaining me,

every word of discouragement and insult repeated. The image of my mom getting maltreated by him.

Everything came back.

I thought I was over this.

I thought I could face him.

The look on his face.

In those eyes.

I feared this man.

More than I feared anyone. Well maybe not everyone.

"Sky!!"

"Earth to Sky!" Cam said snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'm dead." I said staring deadly like I just witnessed a titan eat my mom.

"Sky. You have to snap out of it. You have to remember you're not a little girl anymore. You're Sky. Brave. Ambitious. He can't hurt you anymore. He won't hurt you. Ever." I heard her say.

He can't hurt me anymore.

Then I looked at her and I nodded. We made our way to the relaxation center. There, I felt Genvi's eyes pricking at me. But I ignored it. I'm not Alexis right now. I'm Sky. I don't know him.

Dante's p.o.v

I saw Camille and Sky come in.

Fuck.

Her swimsuit caught my attention. I hated that fact alone.

She was the sexiest person on this beach.

Why did I find the need to rip it off?

Why did I even care?

"What are you looking at?" Sean asked me. "Nothing." I said, my eyes still staring at her as she walks.

"I can tell you're looking at her you know." I heard Sean say but I decided to ignore.

I didn't find Sky attractive. I found her bikini attractive although that scarf is killing the whole point of putting on a sexy swimsuit.

Alexis' p.o.v

"What the hell are you wearing?" I heard Sean ask with this 'the fuuuuuuck' face when we arrived there.

It was because I was wearing the scarf. I rolled my eyes, "Good to meet you too Sean."

"Adams!" Dante called me from inside the swimsuit center. What does he want now?

As I walked up to him I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt.

He was shirtless.

His body was built to perfection. The tattoos only made him look sexier than ever. I found myself staring as I walked up to him.

He noticed.

A little smirk appeared on his lips but died down just as fast as it came up.

The second his lips twitched, my heart melted. His smirk alone did a number on me. Why did he look so good? How good would he look if he let out a smile?

'Keep it together girl.'

"Yes sir?" I said when I got there.

"Didn't I warn you what would happen if you called me sir?"

"What should I call you?"

"Anything else but that. It sounds too nasty when you say it." He said with his plain expression.

I felt my face heat up.

"What are you wearing?" He asked, looking at my body.

"Is that what you called me here for?"

"Answer me." He said attempting to remove my scarf.

"Stop it." I said and removed his hands. "You're hidding something. And whatever it is, is a clue to who you are. Other than that, you just don't like showing skin. Live a little will you?" He said and I looked away.

"I called you here to ask you if you have everything in check."

"I do. Everything should run smoothly. Is that all?" Then he nodded.

Cam and I took our stuff to the best spot in the beach. She went to get something. I decided to lay on my beach louger.

As I relaxed in the sun, I felt a shadow over me. Before I could turn to see who I heard a voice.

"Excuse me miss, do you know where the refreshment area is?"

Genvi. He just spoke to me.

'Remember. You're Sky. Not Alexis.'

"Hun?" I said, talking like he just woke me up. "That reminds me. You resemble someone I know."

"Um.....the refreshment area is that way and....well.....everyone has someone they look like in this world." I said standing up and pointing to the refreshment area.

"I have to go." I began to walk away and I immediately went to Camille. She was holding two plates of small fries.

"How'd your sunbathe go?"

"Genvi came up to me!"

"WHAT!" She fell the food.

"You didn't have to fall the food" I wined.

"Forget the food, what did he say to you?"

The food totally mattered.

"He asked me where the refreshment area is and said I looked like someone he knows"

"And what did you say?" She asked. "I told him where it was and said everyone had their own double."

"That was perfect. You didn't try too hard. Now, just lay low for a while." She said and I nodded.

I always depended on Cam when I didn't know what to do. She was smart, dependable and she knew a lot about the world. It was like she knew the answer to all my problems.

I suddenly heard Vanessa call me. "Sky!" I looked at her and I saw Noelle with her tiny swimsuit. She was fucking cute!

"

Come surf with us." Vanessa said with excitement.

"You can surf?" I asked. She was definitely a multiple trick pony.

"Duh. Come on."

"I can't." I told her. Not only because I actually couldn't , I couldnt surf with my scarf. I could only sit and not do so many things.

"Are you worried about people seeing you in skin...or...OH!" She gasped then came closer and whispered.

"Or you're afraid people will see the marks Dante gave you? That boy. I'm so sorry." Well she's almost correct.

"I know! We can get a body suit for you. It's completely free and I'm sure I have your skin colour."

I thanked her and we went to a private section in the swimsuit center.

"I keep lots of things here and you're privileged that bodysuits are one of them."

Then she opened the door and went in.

Wait. If she kept stuff here, then this whole beach was owned by the Martell?

After some time, she came out with a fresh body suit that looked exactly like my skin colour.

"Woah!" I exclaimed.

Then she left me to put it on. I did and I felt reborn.

I came out and went straight to Cam. "Check it out!"

"OMFG!" She said and I just had to laugh.

I went ahead to surf with Vanessa. Dante, Darren, and Sean were there too. Take that Dante! I've got nothing to hide under my covers.

We were in the water as I played around and watched everyone surf.

"Are you gonna stay there or are you gonna join in on this?" Sean asked, swimming towards me.

"I don't know how to surf." I said timidly.

"Why didn't you say so? We can help." Vanessa said coming towards us.

It got easy after a few tries since they all taught me at once.

Except Dante.

"No." He said after I asked if he could train me on balancing.

"Mr Dante, please."

"Don't call me that either."

"That's not the point. Please train me on this. You're the best one here."

"Tell me one good reason why I should take my time to train you instead of staying on my own to relax." He said and I thought for a moment.

"Because you get an up front view of my swimsuit?"

"It's not a privilege so no."

"I'll tell you everything I know about the Golden Blood."

"So, stay on the board like this.....then go like this." He said immediately. "You have to be steady. If you're not you won't get it." Then he came back on his board and said, "Now you do it. There's a small wave coming. Do it there."

I laughed and went towards it. As I tried to come up, I fell before the wave could even get to me.

I could hear him complaining before I got to the surf's of the water.

What's was his issue? None of this was easy but if course he would it was.

He tried to teach me again and after many fails and complaints, I got it.

As I finished my last try, I saw ta big wave coming. I wanted to test myself.

"You're mad if you think you're ready for that one alone piccola signorina but if you still insist, you're funeral." He said.

I ignored his words but regretted the decision the second I came I contact with the waves.

I got ambushed, flew off my board and I was currently in the water.

It was dark, cold. I honestly thought I was going to die. The current pushed me down deeper and I was losing my breath quickly. I couldn't swim back up.

I saw someone dive in. Then another person at his side. The second person made it to me first and brought me out.

I was put on the sand as everyone I knew gathered around me. I then saw, blurily, Camille pushing for a way to come to me.

"Sky! Sky!" She kept repeating. I looked at my side and I saw that the person who saved me was a guy I didn't recognise.

"I'm up." I said sitting up. Everyone was relived but my attention was more on the unknown guy.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I rubbed my eyes and got a look at him.

WOAH. Hotty alert!

"Thanks for saving me." I said.

"It's no problem." He responded back. Then he helped me up. Everyone was already with their own business now. I wondered where Dante went.

"Can you actually surf?" He asked.

"Nope." Then he laughed.

"I'm Sky."

"Aiden. Leader of the Mandanes. Nice to meet you."

"You're a mafian?" I asked and he nodded.

"How did you know I'm a mafian too? Most people here just think we're having fun. They don't know their surrounded by men who could end them in an instant." I said.

"You were with the Martinez. There's no way they would be friends with people who aren't their kind."

We spoke a bit more and got to know each other.

Cam came to me when I was at the bar and said, "I have huge bad news."

"What is it?"

"The theme for the advertisements you're doing for that model shit is condoms!" THE FUCK?

"I'm advertising condoms?!" I asked with shock.

"I can't do that. There would be scenes that I have to let someone touch me."

"I know. That's why it's horrible."

'Shit. I can't do it. But I'm gonna try.'

"I'll do it. At least I'll try."

"Really?! Oh thank you Sky!!"

She took me to the shooting area. It was somewhere in the beach. Then she dressed me up in this sexy wear.

It began. I came on set and they told me what I had to do. When the video started, the guy would come towards me with the condom, shirtless, and I would be on the bed making a sexy pose as he approaches.

As it went on, the moment he came up to me and wanted to touch me I just had to slap him.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry." I repeated as the guy held his cheeks and slowly backed away. It went on like this. The guy couldn't take it anymore.

Cam took me away to speak privately and gave me something to cover up so I wouldn't be seen almost naked.

"Are you sure you can do this?" She asked me.

No.

"I'll keep trying."

"That guy can't take more of your slaps. You need someone to rehearse with you."

"But I haven't had any 'physical' contact with any guy."

"Oh but you have!" She said. I was confused and waited for her to answer.

"Dante! Duh!"

"No way!"

"You've had contact with him, if not physical. You told me about how he whispered in your ears all sexilly and you liked it." Then she raised her eyebrows twice.

"I never said all sexily!

"I don't know...how will we ask him to help us?" I asked nervously.

"You said he had a weaknesses. We'll just have to ask her for help."

Dante's p.o.v

I was at the bar when I saw Noelle come up to me.

"Big brother?" She looked really shy. What happened?

"Yes princess?" I asked.

"Can you do me a favour?" She asked.

"Of course." I said back at her. I wondered what she was so shy to ask me. She's usually very exited cause I always got anything she asked for.

"You promise?" She said in a cute voice.

"Promise." What was the worst she could ask for, A pony? Just get a horse and stick a stick on it's head.

It was pretty easy.

"I'll do it Noelle. Prometto." (I promise) I said in Italian cause I told her if I ever promise in Italian, I'd never break it.

"Yay! So will you help Sky with her rehersing?"

"What?"

Alexis' p.o.v

We saw Noelle and Dante coming up to us after telling Noelle to help. When they made it, Cam said, "Thanks Noelle. You can go and play with your sandcastle now." She nodded and left.

Dante stared at me. Then he looked at Cam "She made you do this?"

"No. I came up with it." She said back and he looked back at me.

"What's the theme?" He asked still talking to Cam.

"See for yourself."

Dante then looked at my body from top to bottom. His stares made me feel shy. I found myself wanting him to think I was good enough.

Was that normal?

"Giusto Dovesti portare rosso. Il colore per sesso." (You just had to wear red. The colour for sex) Dante said. I wished I could understand.

Narrators p.o.v

"Hello?" The one who picked the phone in the reception near the beach answered.

"Hello. I'm a model from Martell. I called this number because it's what I was given to call if there was an emergency. I was to be at a photoshoot today. But I cancelled. Can I still come back? I missed my flight."

"Hmmm you can. But come in about twenty minutes. Make sure you're late."

"Why? What's going on?"

"Just do it please."

"Ok then."

Then the one who answered the phone began to think. 'She'll stop it all if she comes now. She'll come later so it will all go as planned.'

Alexis' p.o.v

"Let's go." He said taking my hand and leading me away to another end of the beach. He pushed me to the wall and took the script from my hand.

"Why exactly did you ask me for this?" He asked while reading the script.

"You're the only one I've....well....don't ask!" I said firmly.

"Whatever. Remember. You asked for this. If I make a move you don't like, which I might cause of all this red, you're not allowed to react. Clear?"

"Crystal."

He was still looking at the script to study his part in this. I wondered when he was gonna star-

With speed his face was inches across mine. I felt his hot breath on my face. He looked very tall like he was dominating me. I wasn't looking at him in the eye.

"Look at me." He whispered and used the tip of his finger to tilt my head up to his.

His eyes were deep in mine.

Silver.

His face remained plain as he studied me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Seeing your reaction. The first thing you did was get your fists ready. Signorina, how will you make any contact with your boyfriend if all you think of doing is beating him up?" He asked smirking. For the first time, it was a full smirk.

I rolled my eyes and then he went deep into my neck. I gasped a little. His hot breath on my skin sent light waves around my body.

What was this feeling?

I felt his hand on my waist. He drew me closer and we were only inches away from each other.

"Do you feel this." He said giving my neck a quick but sensual peck.

I couldn't answer. I was in a state of confusion.

His other hand was on the wall above my head. "Something scents nice on you.....it's your hair." He said and pulled away some part of my wig to take in the scent my black hair.

"It's just like-" But he didn't continue.

Then he let me go and looked away before saying, "I'm done here." He left just like that.

The fuck just happened?

I remained on the wall trying to process it all but there was nothing to process.

What did my hair scent like?

I got back to Cam after getting over my frozen state. Turns out, the model was back and she was already doing the shoot. What?! I did all that for nothing?!

There was an after party at a bar next to the beach and everyone gathered there to have fun.

At the party I sat at the bar drinking.

Before I could drop the glass, we all heard a shot. The whole place was filled with smoke in seconds. I took out my gun and hid at the back of the bar. Everyone was screaming. Shots and bullets were flying around. I couldn't see a thing. Then I got out to find my way.

After seconds, everything went blank. But I felt two strong arms pulling me away. I could feel my blood rushing out of my body.

What was going on?

______________________________________

Epic scene don't you think?

Soo......Aiden😉

What do you guys think about him?

See you next time.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Daniella Ruyi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 105 22
He's a musician and she's the daughter of the Mafia. Two different worlds. It all started as a lie. A lie they'll have to keep going with but for how...
363 91 63
Love isn't always meant to be in the eyes of others. Michelle has seen to many types of love. She admired the love of her two parents, she hated the...
1.2M 32.2K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
154K 2.7K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...