New Avengers

By JuneBelief

Go on an adventure with Remi, James Rodgers, Turron, Francis Barton, Azur, and Pym and the last two Advengers... More

Saving & Meeting Them
Grounded by The Hulk
Songs & Talks
The Escape Plan

Mornings

25 0 0
By JuneBelief

  I woke up the next morning, feeling someone run their fingers through my hair. Groaning a little I swatted that person's hand away a little annoyed. I heard a chuckle and that I nudge the person to be quiet, I stopped what I was doing though and my eyes popped open. I jump up from my spot and found that I was in James's arms, he seemed to be amused as I blushed darkly at the position we were in.

"Good morning." He whispered as he let go of my waist.

I sat up fully and scooted away from him, glancing around the room noticing how everyone was still asleep. Sighing I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, my movement slower due to me still feeling drowsy and tired.

"Morning," I muttered, as I pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head on my knees tiredly.

I heard him chuckle and felt him rub my back soothingly, making me shiver slightly.

"You're not a morning person?" He asked, putting a hand on the middle of my back.

"No I am, I think I overslept," I told him honestly, standing up hearing the popping of bones in my body.

Smiling satisfied at the feeling I look down at James, noticing how he seemed in his own world more than yesterday. He seems to feel my stare as he looks up at me with a frown.

"I need your help with something that might get you into more trouble." He tells me carefully, as he stands up as well.

Smirking at James in reply, I put my left hand on his shoulder as I said.

"Then let's do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.2K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...