The Alpha and Omega

By kyoful

[Completed!] Lexie just started High School, she is a werewolf, but she soon has the title of Omega. She's th... More

A Classroom Fight
Swimming in a Lake?
Walk Through Memory Lane
Love and Hate
Unexpected Visit
If Only He and She Knew
Fighting It Off
The Truth
It Hurts..
I Know
It's Offical?!
Someone Gets Detention
New Alpha and Omega?
The Talk
Surprise!
Abby Confesses?
A Miss Understanding?
Unexpected Surprise
I Can't Lose You
I Can't Keep That Promise
Someone New
Reveal Yourself
Home Sweet Home?
I'm Sorry.. (Finale)

Update/Remake!

187 1 1
By kyoful

Hey guys! It's been a while. How would you like if I did a remake of this book? Cause holy crap I wrote this book back in 2017 and it's sorta crappy and all over the place. I'd have a similar plot,  a few different/new characters, and other small changes. Some of these characters were based on my irl friends and sadly I'm not really friends with some, so I gotta change it up a little. Not the entire book will be the same but some of it will. How would you feel if I rewrote this? Comment below :)

Peace out. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 64 23
A half. Half werewolf. When Stan and his pack finds Ivy things turned around for her. Just as she thinks being a half and hanging out with wolves ar...
411K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
162K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
2.7M 73.3K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...