Let me help You. (F.e.a.r Alm...

By Omni404-Player

This is the non yandere part. I will explain the story with the Info part. More

Info.
Questions:
Prologue.
Chapter 1. New Home. New Town.
Checkup.
Chapter 2. Trouble part 1.
Chapter 2. Troubles part 2.
Chapter 3. Personality Problem and Perfection.
Uhmm just a quick message.
Chapter 4. The Monster Unleashed.
Face and Info Reveal.

Question.

338 4 9
By Omni404-Player

Ok so many have asked for this in PM and I took it to mind. A new friend of mine that I talked with today gave me the motivation to do this with some ideas well basically me asking you if you want this.

I am thinking of making a video face reveal and info.

Some might already know me but some dont so my question to you is:

1. Do you want a Video face reveal.

2. Do you want anything specific added besides just simple info about me.

3. What do wish for me to wear. (If I have the clothing.)

4. Are there any requests for this Face reveal. 

Comment and let me know.

I would appreciate it when you do let me know and also thanks for the support and I will work on making this video if you want me to.

Until next time have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.5K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
80.8K 1.1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...
18 0 9
story dump as I am cleaning up my profile as I delete others. so, read at your risk, highly advise against reading it.
787K 4.4K 45
You better run. You better hide. Or even better, is to not make any regretful choices. Welcome ladies & gentlemen to a book where it's filled with fu...