Magical Love (OC x Lloyd)

By BuzzKittyCat

Tyler Wiccan. She is the younger twin sister to Morro, she is the other Master of Wind, and the Master of Mag... More

My Beginning
What happened next
The Message
The Welcome
Master Chen
Taking the power
The Fight
The Bonding of Sisters and the Fight of Brothers
Oh God...

AN IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

24 0 0
By BuzzKittyCat

Heyo I know it has been a while. This is story is NOT ending it just takes me a while to write thanks to school. So three things.

1. This story is not ending. I want to update but it takes a while. So please be patient with me.

2. I am rewrite a little bit of last chapter. I reread it and was like "no." So expect that to change soon.

3. Also I have two books going at the moment. So how I am doing this is by updateing one then going to the other. Another reason it takes awhile sometimes.

I hope you guys understand. Please stay with me but understand its hard sometimes. Sorry for spelling did this on my phone and will delete this note later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.6K 130
Y/n is the Master of Wind Her parentage is unknown as she was raised by Mystake in a little tea shop in Ninjago City. Her power grows, the exercises...
29.4K 769 24
An AU where after the Cursed Realm was destroyed, Morro manages to take Wu's hand. Will he join the ninja? Will he still be grumpy about the past? Al...
3.7K 178 6
Thousands of years ago, The First Spinjitzu Master created an elemental power, a power that rivaled his own. He gave the element to a human, a decisi...
4.8K 159 10
Being the son of Garmadon sucks. Lloyd would know, wouldn't he? One day it turns around when a certain boy with a lot of hair gel comes to his rescue...