It's Just A Number, jmrf {COM...

Per httpsFIXON

In which, Jonah falls for his student, Sidney Carter. However, with a lot of complications arising from day o... Més

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
OTHER BOOKS

6

835 22 16
Per httpsFIXON

——————— prison

We're on our way to see Anthony now. I haven't seen him in so long i will most definitely cry.

Alexis dropped us off and is gonna pick us up in an hour. She still has this thing against Anthony which i don't know.

Sammy was doing his homework in the car, I was looking out the window. Ashley hasn't been speaking to me all day. Jack texted the groupchat saying Daniel and Ashley broke up.

I can't help to think it's my fault. Jason was spamming me telling me we should get back together and i was just feeling so stressed, My photography teacher had a go at me and my Art teacher called out my work i front of the whole art class.

The only good thing about to today was Mr. Frantzich. I really like him as the teacher. He's very understanding.

"See you guys soon" Alexis pulls up in the parking lot. I thank her and Sammy throws his books into the back seat and jumps out of the car.

We walk into the prison and had to get searched, which was extremely uncomfortable for me to stand through. We walk into the prison and see Anthony sitting at the table tapping.

"Anth" Sammy walks up. He hugs Anthony and then Anthony hugs me, Tight. "God i missed you both so much" He kisses my forehead.

I pull away and sit opposite him. "Guess what" He grabs my hand over the table. I'm his favorite. We all know that.

"What" Sammy smiles.

"I'm appealing my sentence, Kian is paying for the best law firm and I'm hopefully gonna get out of this place" He says excitedly. He's gotten a lot tougher on his physical appearance since he's been her and i reckon mentally he has too.

Like skinny Anthony is no longer a thing, Hes very muscular.

Sammy and I are both 16, Anth is 22. Sammy and I's birthday is soon, September 27th and Anthony's is December 3rd.

Kian is Anthony's bestfriend who's parents are literal millionaires. Our family isn't poor at all it's just Kian would've insisted.

"Can we come to court?" I ask.

"I don't know, I'll ask my attorney but hopefully you can. Alexis told Kian that you have both been in trouble already?" Anthony looks disappointed.

I haven't heard anything about Sammy being in trouble.

"I got in a fight with a girl, And got one detention then threw a book at her head and got 2 weeks worth of detention" I smile. I'm lowkey proud, I'm usually so quiet and not violent but that was a different side of me.

"I was caught with cigarettes on schools premises" Sammy rolls his eye. Anthony looks down and grabs Sammys hand.

"It's gonna get better, I promise" He rubs his lips together. "But for now i need you guys to focus on the better things in life, Sammy have you got a girlfriend yet?"

"No, Have you seen the girls at school. They look like rats" He whispers. He's not lying. I laugh and look around. He must feel so unsafe here.

"Has Jason left you alone yet?" He raises an eyebrow.

I shake my head no, Anthony was the only one i told about Jason hitting me and pestering me. I still haven't told Sammy. I never told my parents, I could only trust Anth.

Anthony's been in here for just over a year, Hes kept my secret the whole time.

He looks down "I wish i could do something to help... Hows school. Is school okay, Besides the fights and cigarettes?" He changes the subject.

"We have this new English teacher, Hes very good with helping with my dyslexia" Sammy references Mr. Frantzich. "All the girls find him attractive"

"Do you?" Anything looks at me.

"Nope" I pop the p. Yes i do. I also think about his lips and reckon he would be a good kisser.

"Good good. I'll call you guys as soon as i find out about the court dates and everything but i need you both to pray for me... I need out of this place." He smiles showing his teeth.

We stay talking until visiting hours were over and then head home, Walking out i get a message of an unknown number

Unknown
hey sidney

sidney
Who's this?

Unknown
Jason.

I block the number and we head home.

* next day *

I was walking to school alone, Corbyn was sick. Sammy has food poisoning and Alexis had work.

I would've got the bus but i missed it so I ran for a while and now i'm speed walking so i don't miss the classes.

"Hey" I hear Jason's voice shout. I don't look behind but pretend i didn't hear him and walk a little faster. I could see the school gates and the load of people in the coffee shop.

I then take a breath and walk my normal pace "Sid" His arm finds its way around my waist.

"Please let go off me, Jason" I move away. Because of him, I can't be touched in certain places, It scares me and makes me feel so uncomfortable. For example, around the waist.

"You need to calm down, babe" He chuckles. God i hate his cute face.

"Please don't, Jay." I roll my eyes and walk in through the school gates.

"Sid, I want to apologize for everything" He grabs my hand "Hitting me, moving on after a day or pushing me to do something i clearly don't want to do" I whisper shout, Very mad.

"Everything... Please take me back" He moves a lose piece of hair behind my air.

"Hey" Zach walks up to me. Jason rolls his eyes "On your bike" Zach says to Jason.

Jason was going to say something but didn't and then walks off, Looking back before he gets to where the corridor makes a corner.

"He's a jerk" Zach hands me an envelope.

you're invited to Sammy's and Sidney's surprise birthday party. Wear a costume.

"Zach" I hand him back the invitation.

"Yeah" He raises an eyebrow.

"Read what you just handed me" He sometimes can be very clueless.

"Shit. Sid... Act surprised when it happens" He shoves it into his pocket. "Hey guys" Jack walks over.

"Hey, Gotta run Sid, See you for coffee later on... Nevermind you have detention. I'll text you" Zach grabs Jack and walks off. I laugh and the rest of the day was taking way too long.

It was my free period and i was walking to my locker. I look inside and there was a rose sitting in it with a note saying forgive me

I close my locker door and Jason was standing there. "No" I pull the rose off the stem and throw it in his face. I start walking down the Maths and English corridor, It's the fastest way out of the school through the back.

"Sid c'mon don't you think it's time we got past all of that, New year" He runs up to me.

"Same douchebag" I mutter. He grabs my hand and I stop to look at him. "Listen Jason. Can you just leave me alone. Please"

"Not until you forgive me" He smiles.

"It's not gonna happen" I turn around, Only to get pulled into his chest and his very strong arms gripping my wrist tightly so i couldn't hit him.

"Jason get off me." I try kicking him but fail. "Jason please" I try moving my hands away but fail.

"Sidney" He grips onto me tighter.

"Fuck off Jason i swear" I hate him.

"Forgive me" He gets in my face.

"Mr. Johnson, Take yourself down to the principals office now" I turn to look at Mr. Frantzich walking out of his room.

Jason literally pushes me away, So i stumble back and clenches his jaw in anger. Luckily Mr. Frantzich caught me before i could fall over into a trash can.

Jason storms off and Mr. Frantzich helps me up properly. I look away. My eyes were steamy and red, Jason is going to retaliate and probably do something to Sammy now.

"Are you okay" Mr. Frantzich has a look at my wrists which were a distinctive shade of red.

"I'm fine" I felt a lump in my throat forming.

"I'll take you to the nurses office, Come on" He puts his hand on my back which made me jump. I was taken by surprise that's all.

"Sidney come into my room" He slowly places his hand back onto my back.

"I'm fine, I don't need your help" I snap and felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"I'm giving you permission to go home, Sidney, And talk to your guardian about what i just witnessed" He raises an eyebrow "Has he hurt you before"

I look into his eyes and move my tongue to one side of my mouth. Trying my hardest not to breakdown crying.

"Sidney you can talk to me" He assuring me i can. But i didn't.

"Can i go home" I rub my lips together.

"Come on in" He opens his door for me, He has a class in but it seemed like they were silent writing.

"No i'm good" I stand by the door. I don't want them to see me crying.

"Sit at the front there" He points to an empty desk. I do so and he calls the front office and then starts talking on the phone with who i assume to be Alexis.

"Sidney" He nods his head over. I get up and walk over to him, He pulls a chair to beside his desk and I sit down.

"Alexis can't come and pick you up but said a Kian will be on his way soon." He writes me a pink slip.

"Thank you" I take it off him.

"Oh look who it is" I hear a high pitched annoying ass bitch talk.

"Ms. Dallas, Keep your mouth shut. silent work is silent work. And stop copying of Hopes work" Mr. Frantzich says. He gets up and walks behind me out of his classroom.

Stopping me at the door "I'll see you Monday Sidney... You should talk to someone about Mr. Johnson because no woman should be treated the way i seen him treat you. Especially not you..." He nods his head and walks back into his classroom.

I walk up to the office and Kian was outside on his motorbike. I hand the note Mr. Frantzich gave me to the office and get on the back of Kians motorbike, Not saying a word.

vote
comment
share

i still do HITS when ur getting over a fuckboy

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1K 33 40
NOW COMPLETE! - THIS IS EXTREMELY OLD AND CRINGEY - Y/N and Jonah fall in love and live the perfect fairytale life. WRONG! Well... semi-true, but st...
86.4K 1.4K 39
𝙒𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀- {"𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘰𝘶...
65.8K 749 37
luna goes on a worldwide tour with the famous boy band why don't we, but little did they both know, there are friendships, relationships, enemies mad...
1.4K 84 22
A girl meets a member of her favorite band on her own dating show where she wants to find a boyfriend. Is Daniel the perfect match and win her heart...