My Gynecologist

By MegStallion

More

Voodo?
The Appointment
Dr. Knowles Effect
Fix Me!
The Morning After
Jealousy...
Results...
The Ultimatum
Confessions

Dinner Date

7.9K 330 138
By MegStallion

Dinner
Brownstone Jazz
Brooklyn, New York
Tuesday October 30, 2018
8:30 p.m

Beyoncé

I looked over at Nicki in the dimly lit Jazz club I suggested here in Brooklyn. I figured it would be a great place with a calm, soothing atmosphere to help explain the complicated encounter I had with Lauren. There was a black guy up on the center stage with a trumpet playing a jazz-like tune.

"So, can you tell me what Lauren said to you again?" Nicki asked before taking a bite of her food. Not only was it a jazz club, but a restaurant as well.

I sighed dreadfully. "I already told you what she said about.." I trailed off looking down at my watch on my right wrist. "Ten minutes ago." I said looking back at her.

"Still Beyoncé."

"Fine-"

I was cut off by Nicki holding her hand up and dropping her fork onto her plate, creating a clanking noise.

"What?" I questioned, confusingly.

"Oh my god." She whispered as she looked towards the stage at the man performing. He was now singing rifts into black microphone.

"What?" I asked again.

"I love this song." She blushed looking at me. "At first I wasn't for sure that this was it, but I recognize those rifts from anywhere. He sounds exactly like the artist." She gushed.

I smiled. "You wanna dance?"

She looked at me, puzzled and shook her head quickly. "In front of all these people? Not to mention there is no dance floor and everyone else is sitting down."

"So." I shrugged. "Are you afraid it'll look gay or something?"

"No...no, I'm not. It's just no one else is up dancing. It'll be awkward."

"Come on Nicki. You obviously love this song. We can simply dance. It's not gay to dance with your female friend." I stood up from my seat and held out my hand for her. She stared up at me for a few seconds, contemplating everything. Finally, she grabbed my hand and stood up. I led her a few feet away from our table so we could have some room. I started doing my own little two step, because I don't really dance, but I'm sure Nicki does and I wanted to make this a nice evening for her, not one where the only thing we do is talk about her potential backstabbing best friend, Lauren.

I watched Nicki as she swayed side to side, moving her hips seductively. I smiled, and noticed the shape and movement of her ass. Damn. Focus Beyoncé, focussssss.

The man on stage begun to sing and I nodded my head, snapping my fingers. He sounded really good, as the rest of his band focused on only playing the instruments.

"Ooh, I saw her and she hit me like (Tadow)
Saw that thing so beautiful (Tadow)
She just hit my heart, ooh (Tadow)
Full force and she got me like (Tadow)." The man sung.

I saw Nicki singing along and I grabbed her hand and spun her around abruptly, catching her off guard.

"Beyoncé!" She giggled.

We started drifting side to side and dancing with each other at a distance. I looked around and noticed eyes on us and people smiling, some even getting up and dancing themselves.

"See, we start trends." I spoke lowly.

"Huh?" Nicki said.

I nodded my head towards the other people dancing and she smirked. We rocked our bodies from side to side and Nicki threw some steps in there and I had to show her I could get down a little bit too. I wasn't going to let her show me up.

"She was so sublime
Super fine
She was never lying
Strutting in her heels
Or her slides either way
Eyes on her every single day, week, year
Everyone wondering how she does it with no fear
All that confidence wasn't heaven-sent
Does it come within?
Does it come run out?
I don't know
She'll just have 'em runnin'
Out and in man they want to sin
Talking deadly sin
With Mrs. lady I don't understand
Why she hit 'em like (Tadow) (Tadow)." The man rapped, causing me to do a twirl and grab Nicki's hands, pulling her into me. The song came to a close as Nicki and I looked at each other. I noticed her bite her lip as her eyes trailed down my face to my lips then my neck.

Everyone clapping in the club, caused Nicki and I to pull away from each other and clap for the man's set. Another guy got up on stage and started performing with a trumpet also. Nicki and I took our seats and settled into a comfortable silence as we finished our meals.

"Don't think by dancing with me you can avoid telling me what I wanted to know again."

I looked at her and chuckled. "Alright Nicki. Word from word, Lauren stated, and I quote 'I'll get you Dr. Knowles. It's only a matter of time before Nicki screws up and lets you slip from her fingers and allows someone like me to come in and take her place. And I can guarantee I wouldn't play with your emotions baby'."

She nodded her head and looked down at her plate, putting more food on her fork and putting it in her mouth. I watched as her eyes squinted as she looked out into space at nothing in particular; chewing.

"Are you okay Nicki?" I asked, a little concerned.

"Hmm...I'm good." Was all she said when she was done chewing. When we both finished our meals we made light conversation. I really wanted her to get her mind off of Lauren. We started talking about random things in our past and the conversation just flowed like it always does when I talk to her.

"Wait!" Nicki grinned. "You went to Brooklyn High!?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes, I still have my year books too." I laughed.

"Oh my god! I went there too! What years!?"

"Really? And um...2005 through 2009." I thought, calculating my age.

"Oh my god! No way Beyoncé. I was there 2007 through 2011. Wait, that means you're two years older than me. You're only twenty seven?" She asked.

"Yes, why?"

"You just...you already have all these accolades and clout and you're only twenty seven. You don't look your age, but with you having your own practice and being the best Gynecologist in New York-"

"On the east coast." I smirked, cutting her off.

She laughed. "Excuse me, yes on the entire east coast. I just thought you would've been older."

"Sorry hun, I'm not." I shook my head, smiling.

She raised her eyebrows at me and smirked, leaning her elbows on the table, staring at me. "I can't believe I didn't recognize you Beyoncé. I wouldn't forget a face like yours."

"Neither would I. Maybe we didn't cross paths because I was upperclassmen when you were a freshman. Plus, I don't really look the same as when I did in high school." I laughed.

"What do you mean?" Nicki questioned, intrigued. Her head tilted slightly to the left and she moved her hand under her chin.

"I mean, I had the same body, but I hid it under my clothes and I had acne and wore glasses. I guess you could say I was labeled as a nerd."

"No..."

"Yes." I nodded laughing.

"I have to see your yearbook pictures. I want to go to your place."

"Wait, are you inviting yourself to my place?" I asked.

"Yes, is there a problem Doctor?" Nicki asked.

I shook my head and left cash for our meals, plus a tip. I guess Nicki is coming to my place tonight. Hopefully she'll leave before Marcus shows up.

9:49pm

I opened the door for Nicki into my condo as I shot a quick text to Marcus, telling him I wouldn't be able to hang out tonight. He was planning on coming by for Netflix and Chill, but with Nicki coming here, it would just be best that Marcus doesn't come here at all. After Nicki told me about how she felt and how she wanted to beat his ass, I'm positive it's best they keep their distance.

"You can have a seat on the couch." I announced, briefly looking up from my phone.

"Thank you." Nicki smiled.

"No problem."

My phone buzzed in my hand and I saw it was a text from Marcus. I rolled my eyes reading it and shook my head.

"You want anything to drink?" I asked Nicki.

"Yes pleaseeee. Do you have Dusse by any chance?" She questioned.

"Of course girl." I chuckled before going into my kitchen. I sat my keys, purse and phone down on the island and took out some glasses and the alcohol from my cabinets. I poured some of the alcohol into the glasses and heard heels clicking. I looked up to see Nicki with a small smirk on her face.

"I was just about to come to you."

"Don't worry about it. I like to come to you."

I frowned quickly before switching my facial expression. That was definitely a sexual innuendo, but perhaps I'm taking it the wrong way. Nicki made it clear nothing else could or would happen between us and I agree. It's not good for business or her relationship.

"Your drink is finished." I said before sliding the glass over to her. She nodded and grabbed the glass while eyeing me before taking a sip.

"Mmmm...amazing." She said before licking her lips.

I felt my clit tingle when I saw her wet thick, pink tongue and squeezed my thighs together.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be back." I spoke before rushing out of the kitchen and going to my bedroom. I sighed and went into my bathroom, closing the door behind me. This is going to be a long night.

Nicki

I smirked, knowing I aroused Beyoncé. I can't help it. She's so fucking sexy and so easy to tease. I know what I told her at her office earlier, but after the dinner I'm starting to think maybe I can have my cake and eat it too. I mean, Beyoncé and I can mess around sometimes. I'm sure Terrence won't suspect anything or find out and then I'll get to have my orgasms while still keeping my man. It's a win win here.

Beyoncé's phone buzzed and lit up on the island and I thought about grabbing it to see who it was, but decided against it. It really isn't any of my business anyway and it's not like we're dating. I took another sip of my drink before her phone buzzed again, twice. I sighed. Who the fuck keeps trying to contact her. They're being annoying. Like what could someone possibly want at this time of night, plus, if she hasn't answered the first time, obviously she's busy.

Her phone buzzed again and I rolled my eyes, grabbing it. Whoever it is-is annoying as hell. I unlocked her phone, surprised it didn't have a passcode. Her phone immediately took me to her messages with Marcus.

Well, well, well.

I read through their conversation from tonight which was started about ten minutes ago. Beyoncé explained to him how he couldn't come over because she had company, which is me. I smirked to myself and read through his replies.

Marcus🙄: Why Beyoncé?

Marcus🙄: We've been planning to do this since last week

Marcus🙄: Is there someone else?

Marcus🙄: Please answer baby

I chuckled. Corny ass nigga. He obviously can't take a hint. I feel bad Beyoncé has to deal with him, but then again it's her choice. Butttt...I would love to take Beyoncé from him, even if it's briefly. I sat her phone back down, thinking of some slick ass shit to do. Lauren and that Marcus nigga got another thing coming if they think they'll 'take' Beyoncé from me. I can play games too and I'm ready.

Two Hours Later

I rubbed my right hand smoothly up Beyoncé's stomach, while my left held her waist tightly as my tongue swirled and circled her swollen, pink clit. Her body spazzed underneath me, only making me shove my face deeper into her.

"Oh my god, Nicki!" I heard her moan blissfully above me. I moaned into her and her legs went into the air before the heels of her feet dug into my back.

Let's just say, I decided to put my plan into action earlier than I thought. I've been wanting to fuck Beyoncé all night, but after Marcus called her numerous times, interrupting us looking over Beyoncé's high school yearbook, I had to be petty. So while Beyoncé was going back and forth with him over the phone I asked who she was talking to, knowing damn well who it was. He went off and Beyoncé hung up on him. She started telling me all this shit about Marcus and how she's only using him for sex and I told her she doesn't need him anymore when she could have me. After a little debate, she gave into me and here we are, fucking in her bed.

I licked at Beyoncé's clit before taking it swiftly into my mouth and tugged and sucked as hard as I could, before I knew it, Beyoncé was releasing her juices all over my face. I wasn't even done yet, I still had so much more to do, but Beyoncé thought it was over. I looked up at her briefly before diving back in, slipping my tongue in her hole. She grabbed my hair and yanked it harshly causing me to groan in agony into her.

"Aaaahhhhh! Fuck! Oh shittt, baaaaby!" She screamed, grinding into my face.

It's crazy how we both ended up here in this position, but I'm taking in every moment, because I don't want it to end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 5K 32
๐ผ๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๏ผŸ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก๏ผŽ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘  โ€ข ๐‘– โ€ข ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘€๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๏ฟฝ...
129K 5.2K 35
Megyoncรฉ. StudentxTeacher
23K 1.1K 21
Another beynika, I suck at descriptions
75.1K 3.8K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...