Don't go yet, nerd [Depressed...

By hyakuyatears

Katsudeku fanfic! Midoriya is depressed and Bakugo catches feelings for him *gasp* I'm so bad at this descrip... More

A/n
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 - Nightmare
Chapter 6 - Sick
Chapter 7 - The League
Chapter 8 - Where is Izuku?
Chapter 9 - Just a dream?
Chapter 10 - Don't come after me
Chapter 11 - Crack
About the ending
please read

Chapter 4

8.9K 197 1.1K
By hyakuyatears

I love this picture of izuku ^
ANYWAY,

I just noticed this story got 50 views o.O

Thank you guys! Didnt know this story would actually be read. :P

My writing in this chapter sucks (but when does it not)

Also, I'm really really bad at explaining so uhm… goodluck with understanding those parts lol

Enjoy :P
-------------------------------------

~ Mido's pov ~

We arrived at Kacchan's house. I've been there a couple of times when I was younger… when we were still best friends… anyway, I'm curious to see what changed.

"Damnit, I forgot the keys… KATSUKI, RING THE DOORBELL." Mitsuki yelled at Kacchan who was walking towards the front door.

"DON'T YELL AT ME OLD HAG!" Kacchan responded. So much for a calm and quiet day… He rang the doorbell and seconds after, his dad opened the door. 

"Forgot the ke- oh- Hello Izuku! I'm happy to see you again!" Mr. Bakugo greeted me with a big smile on his face (I don't know his name and I don't have wifi to search it up while writing this oops-) I gave him a fake smile back. "Nice to mee you again, too!" I'm grateful for these people wanting to help me, but I just want to be alone and cry right now… These people remind me so much of her… 

I took my bag from the car seat and closed the door. I started walking towards the front door where Kacchan's dad was standing. He stepped aside and Kacchan walked in first, followed by me and his mother. 

"Katsuki, why don't you show Izuku the guest room?" Mitsuki said to her son. He groaned in response and began walking upstairs, motioning for me to follow him. I quickly took off my shoes and followed him upstairs. 

The guest room is next to Kacchan's room… greeaattttt… Even though I have a crush on him, I'd rather stay away and not get blown up. But at the same time, I want to be with him 24/7.. 
Why do I confuse myself so much..

"You probably know where everything is since you've been here a couple of times already. Oh, and don't fucking bother me." Kacchan said and then walked to his own room.

"We eat dinner at 6 so make sure you're done with whatever you're doing at that time." He spoke from his room before slamming the door shut.

I nodded even though he couldn't see it and placed my bag on the bed. 
Wanna know how the room looks? Fiiinee

If you come in, you see the bed first. Its a queen sized bed with mint green covers and white patterns. It stood in the middle of the room. 4 meters to the right you have giant windows (it's like a window-wall.. that's what I call it lol) all the way to the left of the window-wall, there's a glass slide door which leads to a balcony. If you stand in front of the slide door, theres a large desk and spinny-chair  (another thing I have an other name for) to your right in front of the glass-wall. On the left side of the bed, there's a large closet about 2 meters away from it. There's a black, carpeted floor (did that make sense) and the walls are a soft beige. There's a door left to the closet which leads to a bathroom I think.

(I really really hope that made sense. I'm so bad at explaining.)

Since I didn't know where the door would lead for sure, I walked to the door and opened it. There indeed was a bathroom. But, there was another door across from mine. I decided to open it. 

"WHAT THE FUCK NERD! I TOLD YOU NOT TO BOTHER ME!!" I saw Kacchan sitting on the ground playing video games on his tv. I didnt see the tv nor the guest room when I was small so I guess they've had some upgrades.

"S - sorry Kacchan! I was just wondering around!" I said as I quickly closed the door. I heard a grunt come from his room. 

Enough exploring for today!

I went back to my roo- the guest room and started unpacking my clothes. All my stuff only filled ¼ of the closet. It was 4 PM so I decided to just play some games on my phone. I could think about my mother but then I'd have red eyes and then they'll see during dinner.

~ time skippo till 6 PM brought to you by Izuku the explorer ~

I heard a ringing noice coming from downstairs. (My mom rings a bell when dinners ready lol) 
I looked at the time.
''6 PM''
I got off the bed I was sitting on and opened the door. I saw Kacchan already walking down the stairs so I did the same.

When I got downstairs, I saw a huge table with 4 bowls filled with noodles and other stuff. (I have a chinese friend where I used to hang out so imma just (try) to describe what they eat therE) 

Everyone sat down, including me, and we thanked for the food before starting to eat. I saw noodles, small pieces of some kind of meat, all kinds of veggies I haven't eaten in ages and a cooked egg (I only have faint memories of the food at her place so this explanation sucks. 🤠 but so do all of my explanations) 

Since my mom died, I haven't eaten any proper food. I've mostly cooked some noodles and eaten them without any sauce. They were bland but I like them and I didn't have the energy to make a proper meal. 

"Oi, Iz - Deku! You gonna eat or what?" Kacchan said while slurping his noodles. 

"S - sorry! I just got lost in thoughts…" I quickly apologized and ate ssome. What was he going to name me tho?

"I understand. Today must've been pretty surprising and tiring for you." Mitsuki said sweetly. I simply nodded, wanting to keep the silence. Sadly, that was soon broken by Kacchan's dad.

"Anyway, how was school, kiddos?"

"Don't fucking call us kiddos, old man." Kacchan growled, trying to keep calm. "You can call Izuku that, but call me a kiddo one more time and I'll blast your head off." 

My cheeks became a soft pink at Kacchan calling me by my first name. I hang my head lower and quickly eat to hide my blush. 

"Answer the damn question you idiot! And don't talk to your father like that!" Mitsuki said while giving him a glare. Kacchan made a "tsk" sound and put a vegetable in his mouth.

"It was boring like always. Those extra's are so annoying." He said while munching on his veggie. He rolled his eyes while saying the last part. Kacchan's dad made a "hmm" sound and continued eating.

When we were done, I wanted to help cleaning but Mitsuki said that she appreciates it but doesn't need my help. 

"Izuku, we have some icecream as dessert. You can sit down and I'll bring it in a second." Mitsuki said with a sweet smile.

The memories of Kacchan naming me a fat pig hit me out of nowhere. It's true.. I am a fat pig… I shouldn't eat the icecream.

"I really appreciate it but I'm good. I'm not a fan of anything sweet." I said, lying through my teeth. Everyone was surprised by my words.

"Is it okay if I go to my room? I still have a lot of school work to catch up on." I said, lying again. I put a fake smile on, hoping they'd fall for it.

I heard a "sure" from Mitsuki and  I went straight to m- the guest room. I closed the door and layed on the bed. Tears started streaming down my cheeks. "Only if you were still here…" I whispered to my mom. Hoping she'd somehow hear it and hug me.

About 7 minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. I shot up from the bed and walked towards the door, forgetting I have stained tears on my cheeks and puffy red eyes from crying.

I opened the door and saw Kacchan standing in front of me with a bowl filled with icecream. I was shocked to see him standing in front of my door. His eyes widened when he looked at me. Probably because of the tears that were still visible on my cheeks. 

"You're a terrible liar, Deku." He said while handing me the icecream. I just stood there, shocked. I didn't take the icecream, because y'know.. I'm fat. But I finally managed to say something.

"What do you mean? And I told you I don't like anything sweet." I put on my fake smile.

Kacchan then stepped into my room. The door was big enough for 2 people to pass through at the same time. He sat on my bed, the bowl of icecream still in his hands.

"Do you really think I fall for your lies and that fake smile? You may trick others  but not me, dumbass." He said as I turned around, closing the door. 

"Sorry…" I muttered

"What are you sorry for? It's probably my fault you said no to your favourite dessert." 

"I - it's not your fault Kacchan!" I quickly replied. I always blame the voices in my head for my actions, so I guess it's true what I said.

"Oh really? Then who's is it?" 

I didn't reply. How am I supposed to explain the voices?

"Yeah, exactly. I know what you're going through, Deku. And if you don't blame me, then you're probably blaming the voices in your head. Well, it's my fault they're there, isn't it?!" He said the last part in a more aggressive tone.

I looked at him with a shocked and questioning look. How does he know about the voices?

"I've gone through sad times too. You're not the only one who has had those bitches inside your head, telling you bullshit." I quietly gasped at his words. Kacchan? Voices? Sad times? But he's so strong! He would never let anything make him feel weak.

"Now come here, you shitty nerd." I walked up to him, not having much of a choice. He patted the spot next to him so I sat down. His index finger lifted my chin up so I would be looking him in the eyes. I immediately felt a blush covering my cheeks. I noticed his ears becoming a soft pink. What is he going to do? Explode my face?

Before I knew it, I felt something cold in my mouth. It was a spoon with icecream on it. Kacchan laughed at my shocked reaction. I put on a pouty face and crossed my arms playfully. He chuckled and took the spoon out. He began feeding me icecream. (Only if this was canon… sksksksk)

"I think that's enou- hmpf!" I was cut off by Kacchan shoving the spoon in my mouth again.

"Nah- ah, nerd. You're going to eat everything. And listen here, don't let any bastard tell you something mean ever again, under-fucking-stood?" Kacchan said while he kept feeding me icecream.

I nodded, not being able to talk because.. you know the reason. When he was done feeding me, it had already become completely dark outside, which meant that my room was completely dark too. (He didnt turn a light on before)

"I'll turn on a light." I said while standing up.

"Nah, lemme do it. Sit back down nerd." Kacchan said to me. I nodded and walked back to the bed, but I couldn't see a thing. I felt myself trip over something and I started to fall. Little did I know Kacchan was standing in front of me… And yes, you guessed it.. I landed on top of him, accidentally hitting the light switch (he was standing next to the wall.)

I was blushing like crazy as I was practically lying on Kacchan. I noticed his ears becoming a hot pink.

"I .. I'm so sorry Kacchan!!" I said while getting up. But, I felt a hand pressing me back down. I looked up at him. 

"Don't worry about it, nerd." He said. Our faces were now inches apart and I could feel his hot breath against my lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I know I shouldn't. We kept staring into each other's eyes until I felt a pair of strong arms around my neck, pulling me down. 

My lips connected with his. W - wait… I'm kissing Kacchan… I'M KISSING KACCHAN.. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GGOD. It took me a few seconds to render what just happened. But when I came back to the present, I quickly put my arms around his neck. I was going crazy on the inside but tried to remain cool on the outside. 

Our lips moved in sinc, like they were made for each other. (someone knock me out pleasE) After some time, I broke the kiss, desperately needing air. Kacchan lifted me onto my feet, so I was standing. He then lifted me up again, my legs wrapping around his waist. I could no longer control my actions. 

He reconnected our lips and pushed me onto the bed with him hovering above me. (Make this canon ffs) This time, he licked my lower lip, asking for entrance. I playfully denied which he seemingly didn't like. One of his hands sneakily made it's way to my butt, gently squeezing it, which caused me to gasp. He took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. (I feel kinds weird writing this because I havent written anything like this before and I dont know if I'm doing it right owo)

We battled for dominance but Kacchan eventually won. He explored every inch of my mouth. We kept our heavy makeout session going until we separated, gasping for air. My face was as red as his eyes which caused him to smirk. He let himself fall next to me and he hugged me from behind. I put my hands onto his. I felt so safe in his arms. His body was warm and I felt really comfortable. I wanted to stay like this forever.

----------------------------------------

Hello my fellow readers.

It may look nice and all right now but don't get used to it ;)

Also, this is my first time writing something heated so I hope I did alright u_u

This chapter is so much longer than I intended it to be… OoPs-

I hope you enjoyed 😌

MaY

Word count: 2405

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.1K 34
*Warning! Mentions self-harm and abuse! If you're not comfortable with this then I suggest you don't read this!* So I felt like writing this cos I am...
15K 129 15
This is bakudeku obviously. This book was originally a one shot but I made it into 15 parts because it was was to long to put into my one shot book. ...
38.3K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
50.7K 1.1K 10
Bakugo has always been on the harsher side with his smaller classmate, Deku. They grew up together, and Bakugo had always had a soft spot for him tha...