That Rose and her One guy (Ru...

Da The_Kool_Aid_Guy

Volume 2 of my first story. You're in a happy relationship with Ruby and you would instantly lay down your li... Altro

(Un) Welcome to Beacon
A Minor Hiccup and a Major Problem
Painting the town and Ruining the paint
Extracurricular and Earning back trust
Dancin' in the Moonlight
Field Trip and Reassurance
Searched and Destroyed
Closing the Breach
Thinking (Bonus chapter)

The Best Day Ever and The Worst combination of friends.

8K 72 147
Da The_Kool_Aid_Guy

Wow, that's a long title. My first story got over 800 reads and I have 10 followers now, so thanks for that! As a reward, I will release the first two chapters of volume 2 today. Hope you all enjoy Volume 2!

(POV: 3rd)

The shopkeep had just finished hanging up a sign to welcome business back into his newly renovated shop. He nodded at his sign and started to climb down, when all of a sudden, he fell down. Fortunately for him, a young girl was there to help him up.

???: Excuse me! Sorry! I'm not really from around here.

She pulls him up and holds up a slip of paper.

??? Um, would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?

Shopkeep nods and gives her directions.

Emerald walks away and waves at him, signaling him a "thank you". Meanwhile, her "friends" have been waiting for her behind a corner.

Mercury: I knew you were lost.

Bryan: That's why you idiots should've listened to me. I know exactly where the boss needed to go but NOO. This is "your" mission.

Emerald: Bryan, was it? I will seriously pay you to shut up.

Bryan: It's not your money.

Emerald: But it could be yours for a five minutes of silence.

Bryan: I've got an entire suitcase full. I don't need your not money.

Emerald: Fine! (throws lien on the ground)

Bryan: All yours, Merc.

Mercury: Like you said, it's not her money.

A few moments later

The three kids arrived at a bookstore and walked in. Emerald walked up to the front desk and rang the bell.

Tucson: Be right there!

The clerk walked out of the back carrying a stack of books.

Tucson: Welcome to Tucson's book trade. Home to every book under the sun.
He puts the books down and faces the trio.

Tucson: How may I... (gasps softly) How may I help you?

Mercury: Just browsin'
Emerald: Actually, I was wondering... do have any copies of "the thief and the butcher"?

Tucson: Yes, we do.

Emerald: That's great!

Tucson: Would you... like a copy?

Emerald: No, just wondering.

Mercury slams a book closed.

Emerald: Oh oh! What about "Violets garden" in paperback?

Mercury: He's got it! Hardback too.

Emerald: Ooh! Options are nice!

Mercury: Eh, no pictures.

Bryan: Do you even know how to read?

Mercury: Hey, do you have any comics?

Tucson: Near the front.

Emerald: Oh, no wait! What about... "Third crusade"?

Tucson: Um... I... don't believe we carry that one.

Mercury: Oh!

Emerald: What was this place called again?

Tucson: Tucson's book trade.

Emerald: Aand... you're Tucson?

Tucson: That's right.

Emerald: So I take it that you're the one who came up with the catchphrase?

Tucson: Yes.

Bryan: And what was it again?

Tucson: (Sighs) Tucson's book trade. Home to every book under the sun.

Mercury: Except... the third crusade.

Tucson: It's just a catchphrase.

Mercury: It's false advertising!

Emerald: You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep. Tucson.

Mercury lowers the tint on the windows, making the inside invisible.

Emerald: I hear, you're planning on leaving. Moving all the way to Vacuo. You're brothers in the white fang aren't happy about that. And neither are we. You know who we are, don't you?

Tucson: Yes.

Emerald: And you know why we're here?

Tucson: Yes.

Emerald: So... are you going to fight back?

Tucson:... YES!

Suddenly, claws grow out of his hands and he jumps over the counter towards Emerald, she ducks and flies right into Mercury's foot and gets shot in the eye. Tucson falls back and screams in pain. Bryan walks over.

Bryan: Damn it dude! You were supposed to kill him! Actually, I'm kinda glad your alive..

He puts his hand on Tucson's forehead and they both start to glow. Tucson's claws retract and begin to slowly grow from Bryan's fingers.

Bryan: These claws of yours will come in real handy at some point. But I just need the claws. Pleasure doing business with you, Tucson.

(3rd POV through Tucson's eyes)

He slashes his claws at Tucson a final time, killing him.

(POV: Y/N)

(Y/N): GAH!

I open my eyes and throw my head up.

Yang: (Y/N)? Are you alright?

(Y/N): Yeah... yeah, I'm good. I just... wait, where's Ruby?

Yang: I dunno. She said she was preparing for the best day ever.

She moves her head up and catches a piece of food in her mouth.

(Y/N): Best day ever? Oh, OH! Today is the best day ever!

Yang: Um... I wouldn't know about that. Whatcha doin Blake?

Blake: (Closes journal) Oh! Um, nothing. Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang catches another piece of food.

Yang: Lame.

From a few lunch tables away, Nora giggles and launches a berry from her spoon into Yang's mouth. Yang catches it and nods in approval. Our own lunch table is shaken from my girlfriend slamming a giant binder onto the table.

Ruby: A-hem! Sisters! Friends! B-boyfriend! (Giggles) Weiss!

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream!

(Y/N): That's... quite a while ago.

Yang: This oughta be good. (Catches Berry)

(Y/N): Oh it will be... just give it a minute.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the five of us would come together as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook.

(Y/N): Whatever you say, Mr President.

Ruby: What?

(Y/N): Nothing!

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking the semester off with a bang!

Yang: I always kick MY semesters off with a YANG! Eh?

I sigh and facepalm. Nora throws a tomato and it bounces off of Yang's head.

Nora: BOO!

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great, but, classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today!

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or to be scared of what you have in store.

Yang throws an apple and it hits a random guy.

Random guy: Hey!

(Y/N): If we can do these things together, you bet I'm in, Rosebud.

Blake: I don't know, I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think whatever we do today, we should do it as a team. I for one, think that- (Gets pie to the face)

Nora points at Ren, trying to pin the blame.

Weiss wipes whatever pie she can off of her face and grabs a food item from your plate. The one that you wished she hadn't.

Weiss: How dare you throw food at me!

(Y/N): Weiss, don't. I'm gonna eat...

She picks your cup of chocolate pudding and throws it at Nora, she misses and it hits Jaune.

(Y/N):...that.

Jaune: Hey! I just washed this!

He uses a spoon to launch some mashed potatoes but they hit Ruby. Everybody freezes. Nobody says a word and they slowly look toward me with a look of fear on their faces.

(Y/N): You just threw potatoes at Ruby...

Pyrrha: Jaune, tell (Y/N) that you're sorry.

(Y/N): ...My Ruby!

I yell out a battle cry and run up to Jaune, kicking him in the gut and flipping him over. While he's in the air, I punch him and he flies back, splatting against the window.

Pyrrha: Jaune!!

She grabs half of a lemon and squeezes the juice into my eye. I get blinded and yell out a scream of pain.

(Y/N): AAHH!!

(A/N: You want a lemon? There's your damn lemon... Right in your f*ggin face.)

Ruby: (Y/N)! Oh, it is so on!!

Random guy: Food fight!!

Within only a few seconds, team RWBY and JNPR are the only ones left in the cafeteria and JNPR has stacked the tables, making a giant fortress.

Nora: A HA HA HA! I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE! I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!

Ruby: Justice will be swift, Justice will be painful, (Squishes milk carton) IT WILL BE DELICIOUS!!

WBY/(Y/N): YEEEAAH!

Nora: Off with their heads!

JNPR throws an entire... thing of watermelons at us. (What do you call a group of melons?)

Ruby: Yang, turkey!

Yang flips over and sticks her hands in two turkeys and punches the oncoming watermelons. She advances forward and Blake joins her, arming herself with two bread sticks. Pyrrha does the same and clashes with Blake. Blake front flips over Pyrrha and throws down her bread stick. As she lands, Pyrrha jabs at her and Blake goes flying backwards.

Pyrrha grabs the other bread stick and throws it at Yang, who breaks it with one punch. She continues to block more flying bread, but eventually, one hits her and she falls off the table. I charged towards JNPR's fort while Ruby skated forward on a lunch tray. She jumped up and blocked any bread flying toward her using her tray as a shield. She landed again and continued to skate on the table. She jumped on Pyrrha and back flipped off of the tray, knocking Pyrrha back.

Ren and Nora started to advance toward us and I grabbed a pair of carrots and threw one at each of them. They both managed to dodge and they continued to run toward us. Weiss came out from behind Ruby and I and created an oil slick made from ketchup. Unfortunately, seeing as Ren was right in front of me, he crashed into me and we both slid and crashed into some tables. Nora climbed the flying debris and ripped a pipe or something from the roof.

She plunged it into a watermelon and hit Ruby with it. She flew back screaming and I ran to catch her before she hit the ground.

(Y/N): Ruby! You okay?

Ruby: I'm fine but we need to get back in there. Weiss needs our help!

All of a sudden, Weiss flies back and crashes into a pillar. It breaks and Ruby quickly jumps in to grab Weiss before the pieces of the pillar fall down and crush her. I rush to Ruby's side.

Ruby: Weiss... Weiss! Don't leave me! NOOO!!

(Y/N): Ruby! Snap out of it! We need to avenge Weiss! She protected her teammates and it's time that we do the same. I'm thinking if we actually combine our semblances together the right way, we could win this!

Ruby: Right!

(Y/N): Problem is, I don't have the energy. I used most of my aura to protect me from falling watermelon, crashing into those tables, and then some to catch you.

Ruby: Well then all we need is some way to boost your energy level!

We look over to see Blake getting demolished by a bunch of flying soda cans. She flies back and crashes behind us. Ruby grabs an intact soda can and hands it to me. I quickly down it and throw away the can.

Ruby: Did it work?

(Y/N): It was diet, which was disgusting. But I think it should still work. Come on Ruby!

Ruby: Let's do this!

We both start running and our speed picks up all the soda cans and food from the ground. Ruby spins around and turns into rose petals. I do my best to try and do the same until we both become a swirl of red and (f/c). When we reach the end, we stop and as we do, the wall behind us is left with a huge crater and spider web crack. We quickly jump out of the way as team JNPR is pinned against the wall by our speed. We land and turn around to observe our work. A mess of colors with the outlines of our friends.

(Y/N): It's perfect.

Ruby: I can't believe we actually got that to work! I mean, the other thing where everything completely stops probably would have worked, but that was awesome! We did it!

(Y/N): Well. Thanks.

Ruby: For what?

(Y/N): For making this the best day ever.

I wrap my arms around her and we lean in to kiss, but then professor Goodwitch walks in and boy, is she PISSED. She waves her riding crop to clean up the mess and rearrange all the tables. Once the mess is cleaned up. She adjusts her glasses.

Goodwitch: Children, please! Do not play with your food.

Nora burps and Yang comes crashing through the ceiling. I guess I forgot to watch that part. Too bad this episode only happened once.

(POV: 3rd)

Goodwitch: (Growls)

Ozpin puts his hand on her shoulder.

Oz: Let it go.

Goodwitch: (Sighs) They're supposed to be the defenders of the world.

Oz: And they will be. But right now, they're still children. So why not let them play the part? After all, it isn't a role they'll have forever.

(POV 3rd)

Bryan, Mercury, and Emerald were walking into a warehouse. They walked towards the end where Roman Torchwick was.

Roman: Oh look! She sent the kids again!

He wraps his arms around Mercury and Emerald.

Roman: This is beginning to turn out like a divorce.

Emerald: (Pulls away) Spare us the thought of you procreating.

Roman: That was a joke. And this (Holds up paper) just might tell me where you three have been all day.

Emerald: What? How did you...

Roman: I'm a professional, sweetheart, pay attention. Maybe you'll learn something. (Looks at paper) Why do you have this address?

Emerald: Wouldn't you like to know?

Bryan: I told them not to but they wouldn't listen. I just followed them to make sure they didn't do anything stupid. Of course, we ended up doing just that.

Roman: Kid, you don't exactly have the most innocent of faces right now. Or have you forgotten that you're still a wanted criminal? Now, where have you been all day?

Mercury: We were cleaning up one of YOUR problems.

Roman: I had that under control.

Mercury: Two packed bags and a ticket out of Vale said otherwise.

Roman: Listen here, punk. Now, if it were up to me, I would take you and your little street rat friend, (Raises cane) and I would...

???: Do what, Roman?

Cinder walks over and steps on an elevating platform, it lowers and she walks over to the group.

Roman: Hehe... I would... not kill him?

Emerald: Cinder!

She walks toward her for a hug and cinder just walks past her.

Bryan: You kinda make me sad, you know?

Emerald just glares at him.

Cinder: I thought I made it clear that you were to eliminate the would be runaway.

Roman: I was going too...

Emerald: HE was going to escape to Vacuo! Mercury and I decided to take it upon ourselves to kill the rat!

Mercury: I think he was some sort of cat, actually.

Emerald: What, like a puma?

Mercury: Yeah, there you go!

Cinder: Quiet. Did I not specifically instruct you two to keep your hands clean while in Vale?

Emerald: I just thought...

Cinder: Do not think... obey.

Emerald: Yes ma'am, it won't happen again.

Bryan:(Whispers to Emerald) [Kiss ass.]

Cinder: And you... Ryan?

Bryan: Bryan.

Cinder: You followed them and got your hands dirty as well. And for what. Some claws?

Bryan: Well, at least I have something to show for it. Unlike these two idiots.

Cinder: Do you wish to waste your abilities on every silly... power up that you see?

Bryan: Of course. Should the experiment be successful, I'll be able to literally take out all my anger out on... him.

Cinder: Oh yes, about that boy. We need him alive.

Bryan: What!?

Cinder: Your mission has changed. Bring him to me alive. When we're done with him, we'll give him back to you and then you can kill him in any way that you want.

Bryan: Fine.

Cinder: Roman... why wasn't this job done sooner?

Roman: Uh... (points to dust crates) Eh? (points to more dust crates) Eh? (throws arms out) EH? Sorry, if I've been a little busy stealing every speck of dust in the kingdom!

Mercury: You're an inspiration to every punk with a gun and a ski mask.

Roman: Look around, kid. I've got this town running scared. Police camping out at every corner, dust prices through the roof, and, we're sitting pretty in an old warehouse with more dust crystals, vials, and rounds than we know what to do with. (turns around) Speaking of which. If you guys wouldn't mind in on your grand master plan, it MIGHT actually make my next streak of robberies go a little smoother!

Cinder: Oh Roman, have a little faith. (Puts hand on his chin) You'll know what you need when you need to know it. (Her eyes start to glow)

Roman: Eh...

Cinder: Besides, we're done with dust.

Roman: Okay then... what now?

Cinder: We're moving. Have the White Fang clear out this building. I'll send you details and coordinates tonight.

Roman: Coordinates?

Cinder: We're proceeding to phase two.

She walks away. Mercury and Emerald follow. Roman pulls out a cigar and looks for his lighter. He notices that it's not in any of his pockets and looks forward to see Emerald sticking her tongue at him and she closes the lighter.

Bryan: Don't worry boss, I don't exactly like them either.

Roman: Uh huh. Go pack up. I'm sure you'll get your chance at revenge soon. You can always rough him up and do that other thing before you hand him over.

Bryan: First things first. I need to capture both of them. Also, I'm not sure how I feel about the other thing anymore.

Roman: Well, why not? You had a good stroke of evil going on.

???: You kinda just contradicted yourself. What evil thing are you guys talking about anyways?

Bryan: Hey. Good job on the last heist.

Roman: Oh, I see...

Olivia: Don't mention it. So what evil thing do you have planned for this person who seems like a total ass?

Bryan: Oh, well... it was for someone close to him, but I don't think I need to do it anymore.

Olivia: Uh huh....

Bryan: So... I was thinking... maybe I could join you on a heist one of these days?

Olivia: (smiles) Okay. I don't see why not. For now, I need to check how our grunts are coming along on moving that last crate in here. I'll see you around I guess.

Bryan: See you.

Torchwick leans over to Bryan and whispers in his ear.

Roman: Wow kid, I've never seen you not looking pissed off. Guess that plan you had for little red isn't happening huh? But seriously, the new girl? She's like... way hardcore. When it comes to missions, I mean.

Bryan: Shut up you idiot! And... no it won't happen. But I think I have an even better Idea. By the way, do you still wear that black suit?

Roman: No, It shrunk it the washing machine but it's all good because we burned down that laundromat the next day and I switched to this white one. Why?

Cuz he's gonna wear it, why else? If you feel like you just read this, don't worry. I didn't time travel or anything. I accidentally uploaded an unfinished version from my phone. But it's fixed and we're all good. Thanks for reading!

-The Kool Aid Guy

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

19.1K 281 6
Volume 4 is finally here! The journey to Haven begins as you and Ruby walk alongside the three members of team JNPR while meanwhile, back in patch, Y...
64.4K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*
7.2K 109 13
Volume 2 This one is completely different from the other one. Blake Belladonna & others belongs to Rooster teeth myself & this story belongs to me. V...
5.1K 79 16
This the second volume to Zack's story. Many questions will be answered like who was that mysterious person who knew Zack, how will Zack's and Ruby's...