Seventeen Imagines! Requested...

By carrotlife17

You request, I make ;) Enjoy your ride in slipping deeper into the diamond life! I hope you enjoy your visit... More

Intro
Wanna Request?
Dino | Green Jelly
Joshua | Misunderstood Ring
SEVENTEEN Sentence Game
Vernon | Surprise?
Author's Noteee
Heyyy
It's been a while :")

Jeonghan | Oh Bunnies

266 17 20
By carrotlife17

This one is requested by 7O7LUCIEL I'm sorry it took so long to write! I might have made a few changes, but I hope you like it! <3

And thanks for requesting this! I had a fun time writing a soft n jealous Jeonghan.

Jeonghan
Genre: Jealous/fluff
Word count: 2366

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, this is nice." Jeonghan says, looking out at the park below your little picnic on the hill.

You smile back at him and lean on the big oak tree you guys are having a picnic under. 

The park is fairly empty, with only a few families spending time together and a few people out for jogs. The breeze is fresh and warm. And you couldn't have asked for a better day.

You decided to spend the Friday afternoon on a picnic with your significant other. Friday was the best time, for his schedule was hectic during the past week. He had insisted on going somewhere more exciting, but you said that you wanted to do something relaxing, so a picnic at the park it was.

"I'm glad you took the time to go on a picnic with me." you tell him. 

He looks at you and smiles softly. "I'll always have time for you."

You stare at him, a blush creeping up your cheeks. Then you brush your shoulder against his playfully while letting out a chuckle, "Very smooth."

He chuckles. "But i'm serious though."

"Yes, I know. And i'm grateful for you." you give him one of your pretty smiles.

He smiles one more time at you before looking back down at the little kids playing tag down at the park. He watches them with a soft smile. His face looks so relaxed. You wonder when was the last time he had a day off from work.

"So how's your café?" you ask him, taking a glass of cold, fresh lemonade.

"Mm, it's doing well. We had a lot of customers yesterday." 

"That's good. If you ever need any help, I could always lend a hand."

He looks at you and smiles. "Thanks, jagi."

You nod and smile.

"But you know what would be nice?"

"I thought you said this picnic was nice."

He laughs. "It is. But you know what would be fun?"

"What?"

"If we could do something this weekend. Like, we could go somewhere and take a break."

You think for a moment. "But what about your café? Won't they need you? Especially on the weekends, the café will be packed."

He waves his hand and shrugs, "Meh, I'll just ask Mingyu to take care of it. Just for this weekend." 

"Didn't he take care of every shift last week?" You give him an accusing and teasing smile.

He looks as if he just remembered. "Ah, right... But he'll manage this time too." he chuckles.

You roll your eyes at him. "You're such a good friend, Jeonghan."

"Of course I am."

"Well, if you insist. I know the perfect place we could go this weekend!" you tell him, a big smile on your face.

He looks at you with an eyebrow raised, as if to say "and where's that?"

~~~

The next morning, you meet up with Jeonghan at your neighborhood's bus stop. You wore a cute floral dress that reaches your knees and black leggings. And you styled your hair in a cute side braid.

Jeonghan is already waiting for you when you reach the bus stop. Upon seeing you, he smiles his charming smile and walks over to meet you in the middle.

"Hey," he says.

"Hi."

"You look beautiful."

You smile at his compliment and blush. "You don't look too bad yourself."

He's wearing jeans and a light blue button-up shirt. His hair is tucked under his black cap. "I know." he gives you a winning smile to which you playfully roll your eyes.

The bus arrives and you two get inside the bus, excitement bubbling inside your stomach.

"So where do you wanna go first? The haunted mansion? Or the new 4D theater? Oh, I know! We could go get matching headbands! Won't that be cute?" you ask him as you guys look at the map of Disney Land on your phone. You're smiling from ear to ear.

"Mm, how about the food court first? I'm  hungry."

You look at him with a poker face. "Are you serious?"

"One hundred percent."

~~~

The first words that come out of your mouth when you arrive at the amusement park is "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT!"

There were all sorts of rides everywhere. And the food court was humongous with a variety of cute and delicious foods and drinks that could suck every last dollar bill from your wallet. The souvenir shop was an eye catcher, trying to lure every possible victim into buying their Disney Land goods.

And you were one of those victims.

"Aren't these headbands so cute? We could get matching ones! Just like those couples on Instagram!" you gush at your significant other, who is trying out a headband too.

He looks in the mirror and checks his good looking face, a cute Mickey Mouse ears headband adorning his head. "Well, it is cute. Let's buy them."

You go on all kinds of rides and have one of the most amazing days of your life. Jeonghan buys you lots of Disney Land snacks, although he ends up finishing most of it in the end. You share lots of laughs and take tons of cute and funny pictures of you and him together.

It's already late afternoon but you haven't gotten enough of the amusement park yet. You're walking hand in hand when you remember that you've always wanted to go on the ferris wheel at night. You spot the line to buy tickets for the ride, and your eyes almost go wide.

The line is really long and looks like it could go on for about an hour or less. You really wanted to go on the ferris wheel, but seeing as the line is way too long and could be a waste of time, you thought twice.

"Are you sure you changed your mind?" Jeonghan asks you, looking down at you with a concern expression. He knows how much you wanted to go on the ride, and he didn't want to make you upset.

"Yeah, it's fine. The line is really long anyway. We can just go on another ride." you shrug.

He examines your face and ponders on his thought for a minute. He knows you're trying to hide your disappointment under that little smile of yours, but he wasn't going to have it. "Nope. I'm not going to let a long line for getting tickets for that ferris wheel dull your happiness. Just wait here, i'll stand in line and buy our tickets."

"No, really. It's fine, Jeonghan. You'll get tired."

"Nope. I'm still getting those tickets for us."

Before you could object, he runs off and joins the line of people waiting to buy tickets for the ride. He waves and sends you a goofy smile, causing you to laugh and shake your head.

Oh were you glad to have someone like him.

You decided to go to the mini petting zoo while you wait for him to buy the tickets. You really wanted to say that he didn't have to get the tickets and you didn't have to go on the ride. But he insisted to go wait in line and buy the tickets for you instead. And he wouldn't take no for an answer.

You smile as you think of him, how you're grateful to have him by your side.

You don't know how long you've been waiting at the mini petting zoo, but it was okay. 

You pet a cute, fluffy little bunny as your train of thoughts are chugging along about Jeonghan. Unaware of the cute guy standing behind you, you keep petting the bunny's soft fur.

"She likes you," you hear a voice say from behind you.

You whip your head to see the person, only to be greeted by a handsomely cute guy smiling down at you, his hands in his pockets.

"She?" you ask. 

He lets out a chuckle and sits on the grassy ground of the bunny playpen beside you. "Yeah, it's a she," he says, gesturing to the little bunny in your lap.

"Ah," you say, looking down at the furry animal. "She's really sweet."

"She's a favorite around here. But she's usually shy. So it's a wonder she chose to approach you." the guy says, smiling at the bunny.

You examine the guy. He's wearing a uniform, probably the uniform for the mini petting zoo. He has a cap on but his bangs are sticking casually out and around his forehead. And another detail, he's drop dead handsome and cute. Who knew someone could be a bit of both at the same time?

His eyes suddenly flicker to you and you immediately look back down at the little bunny that's asking for attention.

The guy lets out a little chuckle. "So what brings a beautiful lady here on this bright and breezy day?"

Beautiful?

Well he wasn't wrong.

"Oh, well I was just here with-"

Suddenly, another bunny jumps at you, trying to get your attention. You slightly flinch out of shock, almost falling back. "Woah!"

On reflex, the guy supports you by your shoulders. "Woah, you alright there?"

You regain your posture and let out a chuckle. "Yeah, i'm fine, thanks. I was just startled." You look at the bunny hopping up and down, waiting for you to pet it.

The guy scoops the bunny up into his arms, chuckling. "Sorry about him. He's the bouncy and energetic one of this herd."

You laugh, "That's alright."

"And he really likes getting attention. Especially from pretty girls like you."

You stop and look at the guy, and you can't help but to think that he sort of sounded like Jeonghan. Well, sometimes. Despite the compliment the guy said, your mind was on your significant other.

"Oh..."

You are about to say something when you feel a hand slip into yours.

"I've got the tickets. Let's go, jagi." Jeonghan says to you. You're surprised at his sudden appearance. You smile up at him, happy that he's here, although he wasn't looking at you. He was giving the guy an accusing look.

You put the cute bunny you've been holding back on the grass and smile a goodbye at the guy and walk off with Jeonghan, his hand still holding onto yours.

"Where do you wanna go next?" he asks you.

"Aren't you tired? You've been standing in that line for a while. Your legs must feel like sloppy joe by now."

He lets out a cute laugh. "Sloppy joe?"

You shrug.

"Well, I guess I am a bit tired. Let's go get ice cream!"

You nod happily and race to the ice cream stand, laughing and smiling like idiots.

Throughout the rest of the day, you notice Jeonghan suddenly became super clingy. He always held your hand wherever you went, even when you ate ice cream.

He's usually not this clingy, unless he's sick or something happened.

He even threw in a little bit of aegyo although you didn't have to ask for it this time. You don't mind becoz it's cute. You just found it amusing.

What you didn't know was that he saw everything back at the bunny pen. And the green eyed monster came to visit.

When it was your turn to get on the ferris wheel, he held your hand as you waited in line.

"Isn't this exciting, jagi?" he asks you with a sweet smile as he holds your hand, your feet practically side by side.

"Of course. I can't wait to go on and see the park at night!" you beam up at him.

On the ride, all you do is stare out at the city and amusement park's scenery. If you thought that the amusement park is amazing during daytime, you should really see it at night.

The rides were blinking with colorful lights, the water fountain attraction was at it's best in the twinkling dark, you could see the nearest city glowing, and to top it off, the cool night breeze was soothing.

But there was a tiny little detail that sort of held you back from fully enjoying all of the scenery.

Jeonghan was still holding your hand. And he wouldn't let go.

You look back at him. He's sitting next to you and just enjoying the view outside, looking like a little kid.

"Um... Han-ie?"

"Yeah?"

"Is there something wrong?" you ask slowly.

He looks at you and cocks his head to the side. "What do you mean?"

"You're being strangely clingy all of a sudden." you say, pointing out the obvious.

"What do you mean? I'm always like this."

He was denying everything. And you found it cute.

"No you're not," you giggle.

He sighs and looks down at your intertwined hands, then back at you.

"Okay, fine. I'm... a bit jealous."

Now it's your turn to cock your head to the side. "What do you mean?"

"I was jealous because of that guy back at the mini petting zoo. It looked like he was sweeping you off your feet." he admits with a pout.

You hold back the urge to laugh. "Sweep me- sweep me off my feet? We were just petting bunnies, Han-ie."

He blushes when you call him that.

"I know. I was just... a little jealous, I guess." He shrugs. "I was afraid you'd suddenly like that guy better than me coz of his good looks."

Upon hearing his reason, you laugh even more.

"I would never fall for someone other than you. And you're the only good looking in my dictionary." you tell him, your expression soft.

He smiles at you and squeezes your hand. "I know."

You playfully shove him on the shoulder and share a laugh. Then you spend the rest of the ride watching the beautiful night time view, with your hands intertwined and soft smiles on your faces.

~ Fin ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2K 29
❛ 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧 ❜ [ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 ! ] ▸ 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ▸ 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐚𝐧�...
1.6K 20 5
It's exactly what the title says! Requests are open, anything's on the table. If you know what I mean 😉 Get your mind out of the gutter. No, they'...
1K 75 12
seventeen growing up together and learning how to love one another [ a collection of svt shorts that may or may not be connected ]
130K 2.6K 82
welcome to a carat y/n life! enjoy💕