Keeping A Painful Reminder

By KitStrawberry

Trinity is a normal teenage girl about to start high school until one awful night. She spends the following m... More

That night
"Playing victim"
The Test
Stupid fucking stick...
What if?
Cassy
Tell them
The past
Cassys room
hall neighbors
Doctor appointment
Chris
So not a date
Sleepover
Trevor pt.1
Trevor pt.2
Another note
Moving in
Dating
Boyfriend v.s Bestfriend
Unwanted feelings
Sick day
Whats best for her
Make up cake
Kick to the ribs
Shes cute. You gonna keep her?
Exposed
Possible future
Possible future pt2
Death drive
Damsel in distress
Anemia
But hes "really sorry" ma
Alone
Awakening
Poor Trinity
Girlfriends
What ever you want baby
True love
Happily ever after? Not in the real world.

Not yet

162 6 16
By KitStrawberry

"Its to soon Sarah!" Trinity cried out.

"It will be fine Trin, I promise." Sarah said assuring her friend with a hug.

"No! Its to soon! They aren't ready to be in the world!" Trinity exclaimed pushing Sarah off her with a little bit of force.

"But they will be together! It gives them a better chance of surviving!" Sarah said still trying to calm her upset friend.

"I don't care! They are to young for the world! They aren't ready and neither am I!" Trinity countered.

"Chill out." A guys voice spoke from the corner of the room.

"I will not! And you," she said aiming her finger at the person who had spoken " should have told me sooner that you already had the house in order. If I had known I would have helped put in the down payment since you where talking about using one of the rooms as a back up nursery! Thats one thing I can actually help with and you wont even let me do that! When will you guys stop leaving me out just because Im pregnant?! You know what? After I give birth and im all healed up, I'm gonna beat your ass as a way to relieve stress." She snapped with enough ferociousness to make the tall man pale considerably.

"No you wont. I turn eighteen and would've moved out next year anyways. Whats the harm in having a stable place that Im getting time to get used to, to live in for while I'm college now? I think its advantageous. Plus you live with Chris instead of your parents now so whats the difference?" Trevor asked from his spot on the couch.

"One! My mother was in a coma for my entire life until recently. Two! My foster parents where abusive. Three! Ive lived on my own before. Four! Ive been exposed to the horrors of the world all my fucking life! Five! Chris is responsible already unlike you two." She said glaring at each boy in turn before adding in a extremely pissed off tone, " And last but not least! Lets not forget that Im fucking pregnant, with twins I might add, and my so called foster parents kicked me out! So there is a very big difference Trevor." She finished adding a bit more growl to his name then needed.

"Your right I'm sorry for comparing the situations but its still not a bad thing that me and my brother are getting a house together. Its better together then if he just rented some random place with some random person. If he did that he would be drunk and partying half the time and thats not the kind of person you want around your kids right?" Trevor said still trying to convince her to be ok with this.

"Gee thanks..." Blake mumbled from his corner.

"And plus you know me, I wouldn't make it a day in a college dorm. Plus if I already have lodging here I wont be moving far away from you guys just to go to school. And that means the twins get both of their uncles and thats just easier for everyone." Trevor finished ignoring his brothers interruption.

"True... Okay fine. As long as you dont become a party animal and as long as you stick around I guess thats all I can really ask for..." She agreed after a minute of thought.

"Yes!" Both boys cheered in unison.

"But you guys will be there for the twins right?" Trinity asked hesitantly.

"Of course Trin. We got you and your midgets." Blake confirmed before Trevor added his own confirmation.

"Yeah we love those little guys already, and they aren't even here yet!"

"Never call my nieces/nephews/ whatever they are midgets again if you value your life." Sarah said as Trinity giggled.

"Noted." Blake replied with a smirk and a small sarcastic salute.

"Are you getting sassy with me young man?" Sarah asked looking taken-a-back.

"Oh no ma'am. I wouldnt dare~" Blake responded with a hand on his chest with a "id never" look on his face before a cute little grin replaced it and the both shared a laugh.

Trinity stared in awe as this interaction occurred. She smiled at how happy her friends both seemed in this moment. It was the same level of happiness as Trevor and his boyfriend Zack had together and even though they weren't a couple it was the same level of happiness as she and Chris had when they were around each other.

"You guys are so cute! I ship it!" She exclaimed once their laughter calmed down.

This comment brought the laughter to a complete halt.

"What?" Trinity asked after witnessing a look the two shared she was sure she wasn't supposed to see.

"Are you serious? About shipping us?" Sarah asked inquisitively.

"Well yeah! I mean Ive never seen you laugh like that with anyone else and Blake usually doesnt smile genuinely at all but with you he does. And dont think Ive missed those little longing glances you guys throw each other all the time." Trinity rambled giddily.

"Well... Good." Blake said looking at Sarah as if to see if she was sure about whatever they were going to say next.

"Good?" Trinity asked confused.

"Yeah... We have something to tell you guys." She said gesturing at Trevor, Trinity, and finally Chris who had been silent most of the time they had been sitting in their living room.

"Whats up?" Trinity asked wanting to skip the suspense.

"Me and Blake are... Kinda a thing." Sarah said quietly.

"Ohmygosh! Congratulations! Man I'm good! Thats two relationships ive called in one week!" Trinity exclaimed after the shock of seeing her best friend blush while looking what could only be described as shy for the first time in like forever.

"Can I go now?" Chris asked making everyone turn to him.

"What do you mean?" Trinity asked confused as his demeanor.

"I mean exactly what I said. Can. I. Go. Now? What's there to not understand?" He snapped.

"Actually a lot. Like whats wrong? Why are you upset? Did I do something? If I did just tell me and Ill do whatever I can to fix it. Just tell me whats wrong." Trinity asked trying to not get to upset about him snapping at her.

Unfortunately her efforts weren't enough and stubborn tears still formed in her eyes. Him just turning away from her was what broke the dam causing the tears to start flowing uncontrollably down her face. She quickly got up and left the room hoping no one would have noticed yet.

Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your perspective, everyone in the room including Chris had noticed. After a death glare from a particular brunette Chris got up and followed Trinity flinching when her door slammed shut a few seconds after he stood.

Knocking on her door softly he urged her to open the door so that they could talk. "Come on Trinity I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you its just... Im just a little stressed out right now... Just let me in and I'll explain whats going on okay?"

"Fine... " Said Trinitys voice from the other side of the door followed by a small click and then the small thump of her plopping down on her bed.

When Chris opened the door he found Trinity sitting on the edge of her bed strangling a body pillow.

"Hey..." He let out weakly as he sat down beside her.

"Hi."

"Look I'm sorry..."

"You already said that."

"Right... So the reason I'm so stressed right now is... Well they are firing alot of people at work right now and the ones who do get to stay are getting pay cuts." He explained causing her head to quickly turn to be facing him.

"Why didnt you tell me? You know how well I know this area! I can easily get you a new job! Your a strong young male who isnt a minor so they can legally give overtime to! Any of these old folks would love to have you!" Trinity said grabbing and waving his arms around. "As a matter of fact I heard the Littles are looking for someone to run the gardening store. I know its not what you wanted to do but it pays good and after a few years you'll have enough money to start your own business and do whatever you want to. I just have to give you a recommendation and they'll give you a trial run but I'm sure you'll get the job if you want it."

"Really?! Thats amazing! Thank you so much!" Chris said happily before engulfing her in a simi tight hug.

Just then the door opened to reveal Sarah.

"Oh welp looks like you guys worked things out thats for sure." Sarah said laughing before turning around and going back to the living room.

Trinity and Chris both laughed and got up and went back to the living room. Trinity sat down on the love seat amd started watching Blake and Trevor playing video games expecting Chris to sit beside her. She looked up at the sound of keys rattling and gave him a questioning look.

"Ill be right back ok?" He said waiting for her to nod before leaving.

Thirty minutes later

When Chris did finally come back he was carrying a medium sized cake.

"So thats what you where doing." Trinity said with smile.

"Whats up with the cake? Is it someones birthday? Is it my birthday? Whats up with the cake?" Blake asked looking confused. As Trinity looked over at him she noticed that the other two looked just as confused.

"Well I mean Sarahs birthday is next month but no. This is make up cake. Anytime we have an argument no matter how small the one at fault has to buy a cake and we aren't allowed to eat any until we work things out." Trinity explained.

"So basically its just a way for you to get him to buy you a cake and to also possibly torture him? Cool." Blake said with a smirk.

"Actually the two only other times we needed a make up cake im the one who bought it..." Trinity said defensively. "And I make it a point not to fight much cause I dont wanna be a fat ass." She added with a pout which earned Blake a stern glare from Sarah.

"Trin you know I didnt mean it like that..." Blake started out.

"I know but still..." She responded looking down at her swollen belly.

"Look what you did bro, you gave my girl a complex." Trevor said as he walked out of the kitchen with a glass in hand and slung the other arm around Trinitys shoulders.

"Your girl?" Chris questioned as he put out plates for the cake.

"Yeah. Ya'know my home gurl? My wing woman? My bit-"

"Alright enough variations. I think Chris gets it now." Trinity cut in before he could finish that last word.

"Yeah..." Chris agreed not liking the word that had been started.

"Anyways~ Oh right! Cake time!" Trinity exclaimed changing the subject.

"But I thought yall had to work out the issue first?" Blake said obviously confused.

"Oh they already did." Sarah answered for them while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"You make it seem like we where making out or something." Trinity complained as Chris groaned in utter annoyance.

"Might as well have been with how yall where hugging and staring into each other's eyes." Sarah said rolling her eyes.

"We may have been hugging but there was no eye contact of any kind during the hug." Trinity corrected.

"Yeah ok, whatever. Lets eat!" Sarah said dismissively as she sat down at the table.

"Fine but your last and you get the smallest piece." Trinity said getting herself a large slice before sitting.

"Why?~ Is it cause I exposed you?"

"Yup. Maybe next time you'll think about whos home it is." Trinity said sticking out her tongue causing Sarah to pout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285 34 18
Evelyn is okay. She's at the top of her class, a Wattpad writer, and a rising star on YouTube. She's also a liar. Her parents fight all the time, bu...
10.5K 141 33
Rachel Bloom had always believed that no one is ever too late for anything. But with her long time boyfriend getting someone pregnant, her dream job...
220 9 11
Life is not easy, nor is it simple. There are always obstacles you need to get over and things preventing you from being happy. Charlotte is a 17 yea...
37.7K 670 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...