Mates with Alpha Maddox

By CinnamonPeanutbutter

(C O M P L E T E D) Maddox Franco is the Alpha of the Howlers pack. He is 22 and still hasn't found his mate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Hello guys!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Please Read.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Decisions...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Hi ✌️
Important!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
#Wattys2015
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New story :)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The problem with Alpha Ian.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Dear artist...HELP ME! (Closed)
Mates with Alpha Maddox Rewritten version posted!!
Teach me how to kill

Chapter 8

326K 9.5K 2.8K
By CinnamonPeanutbutter

(A/N Jayda on the side played by Candice Swanepoel)

Jayda's POV

I wake up to my phone beeping, signaling I have a text. I look to my right and Maddox isn't laying down next to me,I hear the shower running so i guess he must be showering. Wiping the sleep from my eyes and sitting up on the bed i check the text.

It was from an unknown number.

"Jayda it's Carson, I wanted to know if we are still up for dinner? And if can it be today?" Reads the text.

Thinking about seeing Carson without Maddox knowing fills me with dread. I mean I don't want to go behind Maddox's back but he would have a fit if he finds out.

Sighing I text back:

"Sure Carson, I will tell Ellie and Nikki to be ready. Does 5pm sound okay? I don't want to be out to late"

His reply was instant:

"Oh yeah... Tell them i guess. And 5 sounds perfect"

I don't text back because a reply isn't really needed.

I lay back down on the bed, burying my face in the pillow and groaning.

"You okay Jayda?" I hear Maddox say making me jump. He is wearing pajama pants, guess he is staying with me today.

"Yeah, I am okay, you just startled me" I lie.

He raises an eyebrow "You sure? You look a little jumpy?"

"Me jumpy? Nah if anything I am un jumpy" I say and let out a nervous laugh. "Anyways, I am going to take a shower" I quickly add and grab clothes running towards the bathroom and getting inside the shower.

Now Maddox must definitely know I am hiding something. I have never been bad at lying so I don't know what happened.

I stay in the shower for I don't know how long. My fingers are pruny when I get out, I towel dry my hair and put on clean undergarments. I look at the clothes i had grabbed when I rushed into the bathroom and frown.

I had picked up an extremely dressy shirt and some bunny pijama shorts.

I quickly slip on the shorts and the shirt and get out if the bathroom.

Maddox sees me and raises an eyebrow "This is not what Tyra Banks meant when she said that you always need to keep it classy but casual babe" he jokes making me roll my eyes.

"You were paying way too much attention to that show Maddox" I mumble making him laugh.

I quickly go into the walk in closet and put a tank top on.

I go downstairs to make us both breakfast, hoping he stays in the bedroom, sadly he follows me to the kitchen.

Now don't get me wrong, I love spending time with Maddox more than anything else but now that I am hiding something from him its just torture. I have this feeling that he is already on to me, like he knows that I am meeting Carson.

I mind link Nikki that we are going to have dinner tonight and tell her not to mention it to Maddox, she agrees and tells me she will tell Ellie to be ready.

"Who are you mind linking?" Maddox voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Ummm- well I am talking to Nikki about errrn stuff- ummm period" I stumble on my words and he looks at me weirdly.

"Is there something you aren't telling me Jayda?" Maddox says engulfing my small hands into his big ones and looking at me straight in the eyes.

I avert my gaze to the floor and feel my heart beat quicken. He knows! He fucking knows I am meeting Carson! Ugh!! Shit, fuck shit shit shit!

Calm down Jayda, he doesn't know you are over reacting, its just a simple question answer him dammit!

"N-no, really I just haven't had coffee this morning and I get weird when I don't have coffee when I wake up" I say with a shrug.

He looks at me for a few more seconds until he gives me a stiff nod then releases my hands and walks towards the fridge taking out the milk and going over to the pantry to get some cereal.

"I was going to cook for you toda-"

"Don't, I will have cereal" he cuts me off, his voice polite.

I frown but don't say anything while I start making myself some french toast.

When the french toast is finally finished I fill a glass with orange juice and sit in the stool beside Maddox who was now reading some sort of document.

I finish my food and drink my juice quietly then stand up and start putting my dishes in the dishwasher.

I start exiting the kitchen when Maddox's voice stops me.

"What about the coffee?" He asks, his voice monotonous.

"Coffee?" I ask dumbly.

He rolls his eyes but unlike all the other times he has done it, this time it has no playfulness in the gesture.

"The coffee Jayda, the one you supposedly need every morning or else you act weird" he says while staring at me blankly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot I will mak-" I start but he cuts me off again.

"I am going out, I will be back later" he says and briskly stands up.

I expect him to walk over to me and give me a kiss like he always does but he just walks out the kitchen runs up the stairs to the room, i then see him dressed in jeans and a v-neck. Before I can even open my mouth to speak he is out of the house.

I stare at the closed door blankly, what the hell just happened?

Maddox's POV

"Is there something you aren't telling me Jayda?" I ask while grabbing her hands and without her noticing put two fingers on her wrist to feel her pulse then look at her straight in the eye to know if she is lying.

I didn't want to act like an obsessive mate but she was acting weird as fuck.

My suspicion was proved correct when she avoided my gaze and I felt her pulse quicken.

I didn't really know what to think so I asked her again. I don't know what I expected but I sure as hell didn't expect her to tell me that she needs coffee every morning because she has been with me for a while now and not once has she drank coffee in the morning.

I feel mad, disappointed and worried.

But like always I embrace the feeling of anger, it gives me energy.

I try to be as nice to Jayda as I can during breakfast but its hard when I have all this doubts running through my head.

I storm out of the house towards Nikki's and Luke's home.

When I get there I knock patiently on the door.

The door opens and a sleepy looking Luke opens the door.

"What the hell- umm Maddox?" Luke asks confused.

"I thought I didn't have to make rounds today" he trails off making me sigh.

"You don't, I am here to talk to my sister" I say and walk past him.

"Nicole!" I call out.

"Maddox?" She yells back.

"Yes, its me. Get the fuck over here now" I yell and sit down on the couch.

A few seconds later Nikki walks out of her room wearing jean shorts and a tank top and with a smile on her face.

"What's up my dear brother?" She asks sweetly and runs over to me giving me a hug.

Right then, I know she is hiding something from me. We have never been those kind of siblings who are nice to each other and super clingy. We are the kind if siblings who make the other one look bad on purpose then laugh at their misery.

But every time she has done something bad she acts all nice and creepy.

I make a face "Nicole, stop that" I say pushing her away lightly.

She frowns but backs off.

I rub my temples and ask. "What are you and Jayda hiding?"

She smirks, "wouldn't you want to know?"

Another thing I know about my sister is that whenever she is hiding something and she gets caught she tries to act cocky to distract you from what she is hiding.

"Stop it with the games Nicole, I am not in the mood" I say clenching my jaw.

She fake gasps "Games? What games brother dearest? There aren't any games here"

"For fucks sake Nicole, tell me what the fuck you guys are hiding" I snap making her flinch.

"We aren't hiding anything Maddox" Nicole says not meeting my gaze.

Do they seriously think I am that stupid?

"Nicole. Tell. Me. Now" I force out, the alpha command clear in my voice so she has no choice but to obey.

I love being Alpha.

I mentally smirk in triumph, of course my mental happiness vanishes when Nikki tells me the reason why they are acting weird.

"We are going to meet Carson for dinner" she squeaks out.

"Who the hell is Carson?" I ask, my jaw clenching and unclenching.

"I can't tell you" Nikki mumbles

"Nicole, don't make me ask again"

"Carson is Jayda's ex" she says while closing her eyes tightly.

I swear I saw red.

"You are telling me my fucking mate is meeting with her ex boyfriend?" i growl out.

"Ellie and I are also going, its not just them we are all going as friends" she says quickly.

I scoff. "If you guys are going as friends then why did Jayda lie about it? If she was so sure I had nothing to fucking worry about then why the hell didn't she tell me? She was going to go meet another guy behind my back" I yell, my temper rising and my wolf wants to take over.

"She thought you wouldn't leg her go" Nikki says quietly.

"Of course I wouldn't and the fact that knowing that I would not approve she still wanted to makes me fucking angry" I seethe.

"Calm down Maddox, please don't shift inside my home. I just cleaned" Nicole pleads.

I was about to snap at her for telling me what to do but then I get an idea.

"Little sis, I need a favor and by favor I mean you have no choice but to obey me, you won't tell Jayda that I know and..........."

Jayda's POV

4 hours.

Its been 4 hours since Maddox left and he still isn't back, I am freaking out.

He was acting so distant, was it something he read on the documents he was reading?

It can't be because of me, he doesn't know anything.

The guilt was killing me and I was ready to pull my hair out.

Two hours later Maddox walks lazily through the door.

"Maddox! Where have you been? I have been so worried" I exclaim, wrapping my arms around his torso.

He hugs me back and shrugs "oh you know, out and about" he pulls away all too soon and heads to out bedroom.

I stay frozen for a while then snap out of it and go after him.

When I walk in to the bedroom, Maddox is taking off his shoes.

He sits on the bed, resting on the headboard and hands behind his head. "So I was thinking, that we could go on the date I promised you tonight" Maddox trails off with a look I can't decipher.

Oh my god! I can't tonight!

My guilty conscious is eating me alive, but i can't do this to Carson. He needs closure.

"I can't Maddox, maybe tomorrow?" I ask hopefully.

"Why not tonight?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Well, ummm I am going out with Nikki and Ellie" I breath out. Its not a lie, just not the complete truth.

He humm's as an answer and turns on the tv, completely ignoring me.

"Well, its almost time to leave so I am going to get ready" I mutter.

"Go ahead, I am not stopping you" he says without even looking at me.

Since I already took a shower this morning and All I have done all day is watch tv and mope around in the house then I don't take another one.

I walk into the walk in closet to change into an acceptable outfit.

(A/N, outfit On the side is the one she will wear to go out, also As I have stated before. That is the one who plays Jayda)

After I am dressed I get my phone from my bedside table and see I have another message from Carson telling me to meet him at some Italian restaurant. I forward it to Ellie and Nikki since I am too lazy to write another text and turn to Maddox.

"I am leaving" I state, waiting for him to give me a kiss.

"Bye?" He asks confused.

"No kiss for me?" I joke puckering my lips.

"Of course, how could I forget" he says and pulls me closer giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I stare at him for a few seconds but he is watching tv already.

Well then. I head outside and meet Nikki and Ellie. Nikki doesn't meet my eyes but I take it as if its because she is against me meeting Carson.

"Lets go" Nikki mumbles and we walk to her truck.

We get to the intalian place and Carson immediately hugs me.

"How are you Jayda...and girls" he says as if he remembered we weren't alone. I pull away and stand beside Nikki and far away from Carson.

"We are all good" I mumble, feeling too guilty to make conversation.

"Well lets go in" Ellie pipes in.

We all head in and I quickly sit in between Ellie and Nikki. Carson frowns at that but doesn't say anything.

10 minutes later we are all looking through the menus in awkward silence.

"Sorry I am late, traffic is awful this time a day" a voice says with humor making my heart stop.

Fuck.

Maddox is here.

********************************************

Hey 👋

Cliffhangerrrrrrrrrr!!!

Sorry for the long wait :/ but here it is :)

You like? 👍👎

Here is the ship name list pick one:
Jaydox
Jadox (personal favorite)
Madya
Madjay
Mayda
Jaymad
Jax

Comment beside the name and the one that has the most comments then it will be their official ship name :)

Since everyone has asked questions then I will to because, why the hell not?

Question: who is your favorite singer/band and why? (Mine is 5SOS because they are great)

Please comment, vote and follow me :)

PM me if you want, I reply to all of the messages :)

I try to reply to all of the comments so just give me time and I will :)

Laters, baby

-CinnamonPeanutbutter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 21.3K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...
974K 22.6K 30
Elenor was the beta's daughter until her pack got killed by roughs. After that her and her best friend,Jem, ran after seeing their parents get killed...
161K 4.8K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...
273K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...