Mates with Alpha Maddox

By CinnamonPeanutbutter

(C O M P L E T E D) Maddox Franco is the Alpha of the Howlers pack. He is 22 and still hasn't found his mate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Hello guys!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Please Read.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Decisions...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Hi ✌️
Important!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
#Wattys2015
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New story :)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The problem with Alpha Ian.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Dear artist...HELP ME! (Closed)
Mates with Alpha Maddox Rewritten version posted!!
Teach me how to kill

Chapter 6

371K 9.9K 2K
By CinnamonPeanutbutter

(A/N This is Maddox's POV on last chapter)

[That sexy man in the picture is Alpha Maddox]

Maddox POV

"Alpha! The rogue girl we found the other day is not talking" Luke, Nicole's mate and my best fighter says through mind link waking me up.

"Make her talk then" I snap at him through the mind link.

"We've tried but she still doesn't talk. She just laughs as if she was insane" he hesitantly says.

"Do you need me to go and make here talk?" I ask, hoping he says no so I can stay with my mate.

"I am afraid so Alpha" Luke answers.

I cut off my mind link and unwrap my arms from around Jayda. I look at her for a few seconds and smile. I can't believe I got such a perfect mate.

With her golden blonde hair, blue eyes and perfect smile she is beautiful. But what really amazes me is that she is also beautiful on the inside, how she cares for others. When I saw her worrying for Mary I knew she would be a perfect Luna. The mood goddess really did a good job picking Jayda for me.

I pick out what I am going to wear today plus a spare change just in case the rogue girl doesn't listen and my clothes end up stained with blood.

I take a quick shower, brush my teeth and get dressed. I go back into the room and look at Jayda, debating on wether or not to wake her up.

I decide on letting her sleep, the party yesterday ended late and she must be tired. She can finish her Luna duties later.

I decide on leaving a note just in case so she knows where I am going to be at.

I kiss her forehead and walk out the room.

I go inside the kitchen take an energy drink out of the fridge And leave the house. I walk calmly towards the cellars while sipping on my energy drink.

Since its only 6am, everything is empty. Only the pack fighters and the pack doctor are up. The rest of the pack must be sleeping or getting ready.

When I finally get to the cellars, two of the pack fighters are guarding the door.

Every time someone is interrogating a rogue, there are two guards guarding the cellars just in case it gets out of hand. We can't kill them until they tell us what we need to know and us werewolves are known for loosing control.

"Alpha" both guards say in unison, bowing their heads.

"Garrett, Valen" I acknowledge "If the Luna comes here she can come in. If she doesn't want to come in then call me up so I can change and then come outside" I order.

They nod respectfully.

"Did Luke get anything out of her?" I ask them, referring to the rogue girl.

They both shake their heads and Valen speaks "No Alpha, not even her name. All she does is laugh hysterically every time we ask her a question" Valen says.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"Luke took her to her cell again so you can choose what to do with her" Garrett said.

"Okay, well please do not disturb me unless its important or if it involves the Luna" I say then open the door and walk into the cellars.

I walk through the narrow dirty hall and smell the disgusting smell of rotten blood. It may sound bad but That smell doesn't bother me anymore. I am used to it.

Unlike the first time I came into the cellar, when I walk by the cells the rogues don't insult me, they learned the hard way not to disrespect me.

I finally find Luke at then end of the hall and he has a pissed off face.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" I ask him with a chuckle.

I normally don't joke with guards or anyone for that matter but since Luke is Nikki's mate, I consider him family.

He rolls his eyes "That damn rogue girl, I feel like fucking killing her" Luke says with a scowl.

"You know I don't like killing females unless I absolutely have to, plus so far all she has done is cross our border and make fun of you guys. If she answers my questions and If she is not a possible threat to the pack I will let her go with a warning that if she is seen here a again she will be killed in the spot" I tell Luke.

He grunts, clearly not happy with what I plan on letting the rogue girl off the hook but since its not his decision to make he stays silent.

I walk towards the cell where the rogue girl was and when I open the door I see a girl about 19 or 18 with light brown hair and brown eyes. I can't really know how her features look exactly since her face is swollen and purple. She was wearing a black sports bra and black shorts that we gave her since when we caught her she was in her wolf form and we are not sick bastards who would let her stay naked.

She smirks "Changed guard again I see? Dang, I actually thought the last guy was going to last longer"

Rolling my eyes I say "Why don't we stop with stop with the childish games and you tell me why the hell did you enter my territory" I say calmly.

"I am not telling you anything, I know you can't kill me without the Alpha's permission so don't try to threaten me like the others did" She says with a laugh making me raise an eyebrow at her.

Really?

"Oh, bummer. I guess I will have to ask myself if I can kill you or not. Alpha, can I kill this nameless rogue?" I ask mockingly. "Why yes, yes you can Maddox" I answer after a few seconds making her eyes widen.

"Y-you are the Al-pha Mad-dox?" She stutters making me smile darkly.

"Yes I am, I would say its nice to meet but if it weren't for you I would be laying down with my mate right now so just tell me why did you enter my territory so I can get on with my day" I say in a bored tone.

"I will not tell you shit" she snaps.

I sigh and go towards her, dragging her to the torture room where they have the silver chains so I can chain her up.

I grab the chains with my bare hands and wrap them around her wrist making her hiss.

Even though the silver hurts my hands when I touch it, I don't show it because by not showing weakness I make her fear me more.

Even though her eyes show the fear, her stance is defiant.

"Look, I do not like hurting woman, but since you are being a bitch and not telling me why you entered my territory I will have to torture it out of you" I warn.

She laughs, and not just any laugh. She starts laughing like a fücking hyena.

After she somewhat sobers up she speaks. "I don't really give a damn what you assholes like or not just let me fücking leave" she snaps.

"So brave" I say mockingly.

She shrugs, annoyed.

"Are you going to tell me why you are here?" I ask her.

"Nope" she says popping the 'P'

"Wrong answer bitch" I say with a sardonic smile, making my fingers turn into claws, I dip the tip of the nail into wolfsbane.

And ever so slowly I dig my wolfsbane infected claws into her skin, making a vertical gash.

She hisses and curses under her breath.

"Gonna tell me now?" I ask as if she wasn't currently bleeding and as if I wasn't the one who made her bleed.

"Fuck you" she gasps out.

Before she can even blink I punched her square in the face making her lip start bleeding badly.

"Shit" she curses.

"You know" I start. "I admire your pain endurance level. If it were someone else they would have been begging for mercy already. Not that you shouldn't do that now this is only the beginning" I say conversationally.

"Thanks, I admire yours. You touched that silver without showing a sign of pain you either don't feel pain or you know how to hide it pretty well and I will never beg for mercy" She tells me.

"You know its a shame that I will have to kill you" I say

She scoffs "ugh, don't tell me you got the hots for me"

My face twists in disgust. "Fück no, I have a mate and I respect her" I say, looking at her and not believing she thought for even a second that I would actually betray Jayda who is perfect in every way for another she wolf.

"Well then, sorry" she says, her lips quirking up. "Lets hope your mate is as faithful as you are, you never know. She could be off fooling around with another guy like the little slut she is" she finishes, a self satisfied smirk plastered on her face.

I start clawing at her stomach with all I have. Blood is pouring out of it and I can see her loosing consciousness but before she can completely faint I say.

"Never mess with an Alpha's mate" I was about to slice her throat when the door burst open and an angry Kyle storms over to me tackling me to the floor.

He yells something but I don't pay attention to it. He starts punching me and I am too confused to punch back, when I finally snap out of it I flip us over so I am on top and start pounding my fist on his face. He started bleeding but I just didn't give a crap. My wolf had taken over long ago and He didn't care that Kyle was my brother all he cared was how Kyle attacked us.

Suddenly I hear Jayda scream "Maddox stop you are going to kill him"

What the hell is she doing here?

Even though she tells me to stop, I don't because I am still angry.

"Maddox, if you don't stop right now I swear I will leave you and never come back" Jayda says loudly making me stop mid punch.

I am not going to lie, what she said hurts, she would leave me and nerver come back. In the short time that I've known her I have grown attached to her like I have never been attached to someone before. I would never leave her.

Then I see Jayda holding the rogue girl making me snarl.

"What are you doing with that rogue Jayda?" I growl out.

"This is Ellie, my friend the one who has been there for me ever since I shifted, don't call her a rogue" she pleads softly.

I just stare at her and then storm out of the cellars. When i am outside Garret and Valen are still guarding the door.

"Get the fuck out of here" I roar.

"But Alpha-" Valen starts.

"Out" I cut him off making them both bow their heads and leave.

I run my hands through my hair and punch a nearby tree making it split in two.

Since my anger hasn't simmered down I decide on going for a run. I shift into my black wolf and sprint through the woods.

After about three hours of running and hunting I decide that I am calm enough to go home.

I shift back and put on some basketball shorts that were hidden between some trees, since my clothes had shredded when I shifted.

I walk towards Jayda and I's house and on my way there I see many of the pack villagers walk by me but they don't dare to look at me. I guess my face still shows how pissed off I am right now.

I get there and come inside, the first thing I do is sniff the air to see if I het Jayda's scent. And I do get it but its really faint so that means that she hasn't been here since this morning.

Rage filled me. I mean she isn't going to come back! But then again who would come back when she has such a fuck up for a mate.

I flip the couches over and punch the tv. I throw vases to the floor and kick everything in sight. I go upstairs and the sorrow fills me.

Jayda isn't here, that means she is going to leave me.

I was thinking about Jayda leaving me and suddenly I feel something wet on my face. I touch my face and find out where that water came from.

My eyes, meaning they are tears. How pathetic, the big bad Alpha is crying. I furiously wipe the tears away and put my head in my hands.

I don't know how long I stayed like that but I heard the door of the room and when I looked up I saw Jayda.

I quickly stand up and wrap my arms tightly around her.

"I am so sorry" I say kissing her neck.

"Its okay" Jayda says breathlessly.

"No its not, I didn't know she was your friend if I would've known I wouldn't have hurt her. at first I was angry, i went for a run and when I calmed down I realized the mistake I've made. Then you still hadn't come home and I thought you left me" I say, cursing at myself because my voice breaks at the end.

She hugs me tighter "I don't think I could leave you even if I wanted too" she says.

"Why's that?" I ask, I mean a few hours ago she threatened to leave me can't judge me for being a little skeptical.

"Because I already love you" she says shyly, making my heart stop and my eyes widen.

"You what?" I ask. A face splitting grin taking over my features.

"I-i love you Maddox" Jayda says looking me straight in the eyes.

I kiss her passionately and when I pull away I say. "I love you too, Jayda"

***********************************************

Hiya 👋

How did you like this chapter? 👍👎

Did you like Maddox POV?

Please tell me what you think of the story so far in the comments :) 🙏

I would really appreciate if you guys VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW ME 😊😁

Thank you guys so much for all the support :D you guys are seriously the best. 👏❤️

Laters, baby

-CinnamonPeanutbutter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 314 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
5.6M 153K 53
Amina was a beautiful, kind, strong, funny werewolf. She witness her family and pack killed by another pack... the bloodmoon pack. Her father was the...
6.4K 254 67
Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fierce warrior and skilled tracker. She's...
185K 5K 40
Highest rank | #459 in werewolf 24/9/17 | The alpha is known for being possessive towards his mate and this is my experience with being an alpha's m...