The Nine Tailed Human

By -Ruby-Red-

The leaf village was Naruto's home. He loved it and everyone in it, but unfortunately they didn't return the... More

Life in the Wild, The Meeting
Fairy Tale, A New Life
3 Months Later, The Council
Mother? Daughter?

Author Note

854 32 37
By -Ruby-Red-

This story is by no means dead nor am I not actively writing, in fact the next chapter for this story had been drafted and proof read for a while now but hasn't been released for months as well as drafts for another two chapters, hell there's even a re-write for it.

The reason why it's not released because I don't know how many people are actually enjoying this story. The number of people who read the story and save it to a reading list is huge compared to those that vote or leave a comment with feed back or just generally saying they like it.

I don't just write to have people commenting and writing but if I don't get much feedback or interaction from my readers it doesn't really motivate me to want to write more. And for those of you who vote and leave feedback I see it all and take consideration for all of it.

So how many people would actually want to see this story continued?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
61.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
156K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...