Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

By kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... More

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

3: Texting buddies

29.5K 757 1.2K
By kehlanixkordei

"She what?" Dinah said hitting Camila's arm multiple times as they walked down the hall.

"She gave me her number but shush about it please. Normani is going to hate me even more than she does. Lauren and I had a nice conversation last night about her and Normani. She said she's breaking up with her because she can't deal with Mani being afraid to be with her." Camila explained stopping at her locker.

"Let me read the text please!" Dinah begged. Groaning the shorter girl pulled her phone out handing it to Dinah. She eagerly scrolled to the top of the text and began reading.

Lauren: Hi

Camila: Hey

Lauren: was this from when we just got each other's number?

Camila: oh yeah haha.

Lauren: I've never texted hey before. I always say hallo or sup. Anyways. Hallo *waving emoji*

Camila: haha hi Lauren.

Lauren: I have le question.

Camila: shoot it....

Lauren: ok so remember how me and you were chatting bout me and Normani?

Camila: mhm go on...

Lauren: well I was thinking. How the hell do I break up with her? She uh,she sent me some very racy pics a few minutes before I text you and she's begging me to call her. I'm going to but should I end it there or in person?

Camila: Well it depends on the person and how they take break ups. How'd the first break up with mani go?

Lauren: we went on one date I just stopped talking to her.

Camila: ......liar

Lauren: ? I'm not lying.

Camila: ok this is going to sound creepy but when you two got together or back together. I was in that same room when you two where talking. I was in the closet.

Lauren: oh....wait why the hell where you in my trophy room?

Camila: Di forces me to go to a party I find a quiet room to hide in until it's over. But anyways how'd she take the first break up?

Lauren: well I found out she cheated and I just kind of blew up on her and she took it bad. But I don't think it'll be the same. I just don't trust her to be open with me. Have you ever broken up with a boy? Give me advice!!!

Camila: I'm not all into guys....so no.

Lauren: Gay?

Camila: as hell

Lauren: lmao how have I not noticed? I have a raging gaydar.

Camila: maybe bcuz U don't have a bidar. I'm bisexual not straight gay. I like boys just girls are hotter I guess. But back to U and Normani.

Lauren: I'm breaking up with her on this phone call. She's calling. If I see you tomorrow I'll tell you have it goes. Wait I will see you tomorrow so. Peace out.

Camila: haha bye good luck.

Lauren: thanks team maid.

Camila: don't push it Jauregui -.-

Lauren: haha srry bai.

"You guys are the cutest." Dinah said handing Camila her phone back. Her phone buzzed and Lauren's name popped up.

Lauren: Meet me behind the bleachers really quick gotta tell you how it went.

Camila smiled at the text and Dinah caught her blush.

"You love being her text friend don't you?" She asked.

"Yeah gotta go. See yah Di." Camila hugged Dinah and ran off. She walked through the gym and out side to the soccer field. Walking behind the bleachers she saw Lauren dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top and doc Martins. When the green eyed girl saw Camila she met her half way.

"Why are we meeting in private?" Camila asked.

"Never mind that. Normani is major pissed at me and you...so stay clear of her I don't want you to get hurt." She said softly looking down at the girl.

"You could have text me that what else is there?" Camila said adjusting her strap on her shoulder.

"Yeah true. Uh...she thinks me and you had sex behind her back and she's going to try and tell everyone that. Can you get Dinah to stop her?" Lauren said anxiously.

"First off...Normani knows I'm afraid of lesbian sex. Just the thought of two fingers in me...." Camila shuddered at the thought when Lauren shook her head. "Why are you-"

"I wouldn't fuck you with my fingers. Shit you don't know do you. Of course you don't we just started talking. I'm intersex." Lauren said softly. The shorter brunette tilted her head before finally getting it. Her eyes traveled down to Lauren's pants then back to her face.

"So you....born with...how?" Camila stammered shocked.

"I don't know. Something in my DNA is messed up. I don't really....you can't say anything to anyone. Nothing! Just get dinah to stop Normani" Lauren ended any further discussion by walking off leaving Camila dumbfounded.

+++

"You didn't know Lauren was you know one of me and one of Harry Styles?" Dinah asked looking at Camila as they walked into lunch.

"Nope but I'm guessing she's told you considering you didn't seem so shocked, but what the heck are we going to do about Normani? I know she'd just tell the soccer team...not the whole school." Camila sighed sitting down at their usual table.

"Hey guys." Ally said smiling joing them. They smiled waving but Dinah soon came up with an answer.

"I'm sure Normani is still into Masi, I'll negotiate with her, she doesn't spread a rumor." Dinah said pulling her lunch out.

"What's happening with Mani?" Ally asked looking between her friends.

"Ok, this one is getting closer with Lauren." Dinah said pointing to Camila. The brunette rolled her eyes, but jumped when her phone buzzed. She pulled it out looking at the text from Lauren.

Lauren: Look Up

Camila looked up and found Lauren throwing a peace sign her way. Camila rolled her eyes sending a text back.

Camila: friendly gestures from across the room. That escalted quickly

Lauren: Oh shush...no one even noticed me...Does Dmac have a plan for Normani yet?

Camila: Yeah....you'll have to wait and see.

Camila looked up at Dinah who was texting. She put her phone down as Troy and Thomas walked towards the table.

"So you want me to hook up with Mani again?" Thomas said looking at Dinah.

"Yes please...I'll text her right now and have you two meet up." Dinah suggested looking at her cousin.

"She is cute...alright fine. Behind the gym in 15 I guess." He said standing up and leaving, Troy gave Ally a quick kiss before walking off with Thomas.

"What are you two plotting?" Ally asked looking between us.

"Who two. You mean her two." Camila said pointing to Dinah. Ally shook there head and they kept eating in peace.

+++

Dinah: Mani....

Mani: Yes Dinah?

Dinah: Masi wants to meet you behind the gym....I think you should go.

Mani: You mean your cuzo? Why i thought he like resented me.

Dinah: I talked to him and told him to give you a second chance but you have to do something for me first.

Mani: What?

Dinah: You have to drop spreading a rumor about our friend and Lauren.

Mani: Who's our friend?

Dinah: Mila....come on mani Come back around you know Mila misses you.

Mani: I won't spread the rumor, I won't come back around to Mila no matter how much she misses me I don't like her.

Dinah: Why?

Mani: Its a long story gtg

Camila and Lauren (As Shown in the Gif) sat under the bleachers looking through Dinah's phone while Dinah and Ally stood close by.

"So she dropped the rumor and everything which is good. Now maybe I can freaking play with a clear mind....I can't let a rumor like that ruin my rep." Lauren sighed resting her head on the bar behind her.

"Why would a rumor saying we slept together ruin your rep?" The brunette asked.

"It'd make me out to be a player...It's not because of your social status trust me. I could fuck Becky in 11th grade and she's a nobody and My rep wouldn't be ruined. Just if it gets out I'll look like a player." Lauren said hopping up whiping off her pants. She bent down to fix her shoe Camila getting a clear glimpse of the waistband of her boxers.

"Well it's almost game time, see yah, Dinah lets get out of here." Lauren said walking off with Dinah. Ally walked over to Camila and sat down beside her.

"You're so into her it's crazy." Ally said resting her head on Camila's shoulder.

"She's just so attractive its crazy."

---

"Normani! What the fuck?" Lauren yelled looking at her teammate. "Pass the ball to me! TO my FEET! Not to Space! Come here!" Lauren said as Normani walked towards her. "Do you see how deep there defense is?! We have to PLAY TO FEET! God! I swear One day you'll fucking get it! I don't know when but you will! Get away from me!" Lauren pushed her away, Coach Lia Called for subs and Normani came out.

"Get off my bench! You can't get your shit together yesterday! YOU DON'T HAVE IT TOGETHER TODAY! Take off Your Jersey right now and give it to Cabello to hold." There coach yelled at Normani. The forward grabbed her stuff, yanking off the jersey and throwing it at Camila who caught it. She stormed off to the locker room groaning.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. Who can kick hard that will get the ball to Lauren If I move her to forward." Coach Lia muttured looking at the bench then sighing. The half was called and the team rushed over to the bench, Lauren stood with Coach while the others sat down.

"We are up by a few points but we are down by a few points physically out there on the feild. Bea you held up well when I subbed you for Normani. I need someone who is willing to go out there and really be a footer for Lauren, who I'm moving to forward. Any takers?" Coach looked around. Camila caught Lauren's glance at her before she looked back to the rest of the bench. Alexa rose her hand.

"Alright Alexa, thank you, which means Bea will be moved to you're spot. Rest up before time is up, actually Lauren run them through a cool down." The team jogged halfway then back before resting up. Lauren playfully bumped into Camila causing her to blush.

The game started back up and Alexa was getting beat by the defense but still finding away to get the ball to Lauren who scored getting the team ahead by so much more. The game ended with a surprising 13-8 Lauren scored the last goal at the last minute the whole team rejoicing. They made there way back to Locker room. Camila entered the locker room first seeing Normani sitting on a bench with her head down. Lauren and Alexa came in next with the rest of the team behind them.

"That was the best slide score ever Laur!" Lucy said patting Lauren on the back. She smiled sitting down on the bench. She pulled her jersey off revealing a black and red sports bra with a 27 in the middle of it.

"We are the champions!" Alexa yelled throwing her arm around Lauren's shoulder. The team kept rejoicing as everyone finished up. Normani tried to wait staying to talk to Lauren but resisted by walking out to head home.

"I'm mad you didn't tell coach to play you as my help." Lauren said her voice growing louder as she got closer. She walked back in a towel her hair dripping.

"Sorry. Maybe one day?" Camila joked folding the clean towels.

"Maybe. Hey, want to hang out at my place for a few. I figured since you walked home from my party you live close." Lauren said slipping into a sports bra and shirt quickly. She pulled on a clean pair of underwear and sweat pants.

"I have a lot of work to do. Sorry Lauren..." The brunette said pulling her bag on her shoulder.

"Let me guess I'm moving too fast..." Lauren joked again.

"Nah, I just need to get this work done. But thanks. Text me of course though. Also can I get another ride home?" Camila said smiling as they walked out to her car.

---

The school held an assembly and all the students sat together. Lauren with the soccer team and a few football guys. Camila with Ally and Dinah and Normani was surprisingly sitting alone in a way. Not with the soccer girls but close by.

Lauren: Yo....this assembly is for homecoming. I finally got it.

Camila: yes Laur it is for HoCo

Lauren: sorry professor Camz. So did you finish all this 'work'

Cama: yes I finished my work. If you want to hang at yours tonight sure. But I think that's just because you're alone.

Lauren: I have a dog a sister and brother. I'm not alone. Just come hang out with me.

Camila: I'm flattered but not yet. Meeting the sibs is like meeting the parents. I'll wait till we are officially friends.

Lauren: haha you act like we are dating :P

Camila: I wish

Lauren: what?

Camila: shit. I was just joking. I kid I kid.

Lauren: haha oh ok. I was about to say woahhhh that was bold. But since you won't come hang out. I'm gonna listen now.

The brunette put her phone down and mentally cursed herself for flirting so hard with Lauren.

"I saw that Mila." Dinah said looking at her.

"It slipped geez. Shush it's starting." Camila said looking at the teachers down on the gym floor.

The assembly went by quickly and the polls to nominate homecoming kings and queens where open. Camila walked out with Dinah and Ally who was soon pulled away by Troy. Dinah was soon pulled away by her cousin which left Camila walking alone.

"Who's the one alone now?" Lauren whispered walking up beside the brunette.

"Shut up....all my friends where pulled away by people they love. I'll make do with out them. Since they will probably be busy tonight I think I'll take your offer up on hanging out at your place." The brown eyed said smiling up at the soccer star.

"Sweet. Meet me at my car at 3." Lauren said walking ahead. Camila stopped watching her jump onto Zayn's back taking his snap back and putting it on. Lauren turned around walking back wards and smiled at Camila before running and jumping to touch the exit sign and talk with the other people. Camila blushed biting her lip to stop her smile.

+++

I'll save hanging out for the next chapter. Guys since Lauren doesn't like the male terms towards her ( boyfriend and daddy) idk if I'll ever mention her G!P again I didn't feel like rewriting the chapter but it depends on the later chapters but she's still g!p I just feel bad so I'm going to let it pass for a while before I mention it again. Or I'll do something incorporating her feelings from last night into the story. Anyways. Thanks for reading. I'm going on vacation in two days so I probably won't update a lot this week but I'll try to tomorrow so I don't leave you with nothing. ❤️ until the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister
501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
383K 7.7K 34
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello have been friends for as long as they can remember. Along with their friends Ally, Dinah, and Normani- they face t...
7.4M 124K 28
Lauren and Camila are two of the most promising soccer talents in the country. The two skilled girls are playing for the U-17 US team to win the worl...