The Life You Gave Me

By PinkSeokjinmk

"It's none of your business Jungkook!" "Look i'm sorry, I know it's none of my business but I just can't help... More

First Encounter
Strange Girl
I Got You
What Are You Doing To Me
Your Fault
Intriguing
Stop Caring
Seniors Trip (Part 1)
Seniors Trip (Part 2)
Seniors Trip (Part 3)
Promise
Real Family
From A Dream To A Nightmare
Hold Me Tight
Make The Most Of It
What Really Matters
The Prom
The Life You Gave Me

Free

93 5 0
By PinkSeokjinmk

*Y/N pov*

After Mondays event's the week just flew by, my dad was also gone for a business trip so my stress levels were significantly lower. Today it was Saturday, which marked my first date with Jungkook, I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous "What the heck do people do on dates?", the last actual date I had was when I was thirteen and the guy took me out for ice cream and then tried to kiss me which I rejected, but that was five years ago and it's been a while since I've opened up to someone, so needless to say I had no idea what I was supposed to do, thankfully Jungkook said he had it covered so that eased my mind a little bit, i'm not surprised he is good with dates I mean "Have you looked at him?!". The hour of the date was approaching and I started getting ready, I put on some jeans with a white hoodie and my leather jacket along with some black boots and had my hair in a pony tail, I looked at myself in the mirror and let out a disappointed sigh "You are going on a date with a guy you actually like and you can't even try to not look like your sad usual self...?", I began to rummage through my closet again but quickly got frustrated because there was nothing I could wear, I was about to give up I spotted something in the back of my closet, I grabbed it and a smile formed on my face  , it was a white flowy dress with stars on it that used to be my mothers, I remembered how I begged her to give it to me and my excitement when she actually did, it was a bit big on me then but it should fit perfectly now, even though I hated my mother I couldn't deny her sense of style, plus the dress wasn't too revealing so I decided to try it on and I instantly knew it was the one, I paired it with some black tights, my leather jacked and my black ankle boots, I kept my hair in a ponytail because I didn't feel like styling it and put on a light touch of makeup. Once I was done getting ready I got a text and it was from Jungkook.

*Jungkook's pov*

    I reached her house and sent a text that I was outside and then put my phone down before getting out of the car, her house wasn't too big considering her father is a business man, but it was in a pretty good neighborhood, I leaned on the side of my car while waiting for her to come out, my palms were sweating a bit and I started to get nervous, I've been on dates before and was really confident but something about her made me really nervous and I just really wanted this date to be perfect. The sound of the door opening pulled me out of my thought's and I looked up to meet her eyes

She was so beautiful, I've never seen her in a dress before and she was completely owning it, the way she styled it made her look edgy and cool, her hair was up in a high ponytail with a few pieces of hair perfectly framing her face, she wasn't wearing a lot of makeup but her skin still looked flawless, and once again she was wearing her best accessory, her beautiful smile that could make my heart explode. Whilst looking at her I found myself getting even more nervous than before but also somehow relaxed if that makes any sense, she finally made her way towards me and stood right in front of me her eyes locked on mine, after a moment she furrowed her eyebrows and waved her hand in front of my face which is when I realized how much I was staring.

Y/n: You ok there?

Jk: Uh... yeah i'm fine, shall we go?

Y/n: Sure!

I opened the door for her and she got into the car then quickly made my way to the other side getting in myself. After starting the car Y/n broke the silence.

Y/n: So where are we going?

Jk: Well I was thinking we could go catch a movie and then maybe grab a bite, if that's ok with you?

She looked like she was thinking for a second and I became nervous that she didn't like my idea, but that quickly changed when she turned back to me with a smile.

Y/n: So what film are we watching?

I felt a wave of confidence go threw me as I fixed my posture and gave her a smirk.

Jk: Now that's a surprise!

I winked at her which made her look away in order to hide her blushing cheeks while I chuckled at her reaction feeling butterflies in my stomach. The ride to the movie theater was pretty quiet but it wasn't awkward at all, once we reached the parking lot I got out of the car to open her door but she had already done that herself and I got a bit disappointed, she seemed to notice and got back into the car, before closing the door again she spoke.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I will allow you to a gentleman and open my door for me.

She closed the door and I found myself smiling like an idiot but quickly snapped out of it and opened the door offering her my hand so that she could get out.

Jk: We have reached our destination my lady!

Y/n: Oh my, what a chivalrous act you are making me blush!   

She took my hand and we both started laughing as I helped her out of the car closing the door behind her before leading her towards the theater. I offered to buy her some pop corn and she offered to pay for the drinks which I let her do under the condition that I would pay for the food later. We got into the theater and found our seats, we both silenced our phones so that they wouldn't ring during the movie and then I turned to look at her to find her already staring at me with and inquisitive look.

Jk: What?

Y/n: You still haven't told me what film we are watching.

Jk: You'll see...

Y/n: It better not be a scary movie or so help me I am never speaking to you ever again!

Jk: Are you afraid of scary movies?

Her eyes widened at my remark and she began to blush making my heart skip a beat because of how cute she was.

Y/n: No... I just prefer to watch them in the comfort of my own home where I can hide under my blanket if something happens...

Jk: You are so cute!

Y/n: What...?

I realized what I said and now it was my turn to blush, she chuckled and pinched my cheek before speaking.

Y/n: I think you are cute too!

We looked at each other for a moment before she broke the silence once again.

Y/n: Now can you please tell me what film we are going to watch?

Jk: No. But I can promise you it's not scary.

She couldn't say anything else as the lights dimmed signaling that the movie was about to start. I turned to look at her face as she was completely focused on the screen waiting to find out what film we were watching. The second the film began and the iconic soundtrack was heard her face lit up with excitement and she turned to look at me with big eyes, she looked like a five year old that had just received candy and I just wanted to squeeze her little cheeks.

Y/n: NO WAY!

Jk: You might want to speak a bit quieter...

Y/n: You brought me to see the fucking "Lion king"?! 

Jk: I remember you said you liked Disney movies.

Y/n: I think I want to marry you!

My eyes widened at her remark but I didn't get to question her since she turned her attention back on the film and began lip syncing "Circle of life". The movie ended and I was certain that Y/n had a great time since she was really invested in the film and kept whispering the lyrics to all the songs, I couldn't blame her though as I did the same thing, a couple of people that sat behind us were laughing at us but we didn't care we were having the time of our lives. The second we stepped out of the theater Y/n couldn't stop talking about the movie.

Y/n: I mean the beginning was like a shot by shot remake and it looked so good, oh and every scene with Timon and Pumba was absolutely iconic, and did you see how cute baby Simba was?!  

Jk: Calm down girl, I liked it too, it was great!

Y/n: Yeah it was, but Beyonce was just showing off in "Can you feel the love tonight", and let's not talk about the fact that they cut out "Be prepared", I will never forgive Disney for that!

I was laughing at her commentary as we made our way to the car, she stood in front of the door and looked at me.

Y/n: Should I get in myself or do you want to act like a gentleman again?

I quickly opened the door for her and motioned for her to get in as she chuckled.

Y/n: Why thank you kind sir!

Jk: No problem my lady!

I shut her door and made my way to the other side of the car, once I got in I turned to her before opening my mouth to speak.

Jk: Are you hungry?

Y/n: I have a very strong craving for fish cakes right now!

Jk: Fish cakes it is then!

There was a really good fish cake stall near the beach so I decided to take her there, considering that we could eat our food while taking a walk on the beach. We reached the place and I parked my car before helping Y/n out of it and leading her to the stall. She seemed really happy to have her food even though she was a bit upset that I wouldn't let her pay for it, we made our way to the beach and sat on a bench while eating our food.

We were having conversations about random things and just laughed for a while before we fell silent, the silence wasn't awkward it was a comfortable silence while we both just stared at the ocean, it was very beautiful since the sun was about to set and the sky was this mesmerizing pink color, I turned to look at Y/n who had her eyes closed while enjoying the light breeze on her face, her long hair was slightly blowing in the wind and she just looked so calm and peaceful, I was reminded of the way she looked that day on the pier and once again my eyes drifted on to her lips like they did on that day, she opened her eyes and turned to me but I did not turn away, our eyes were locked on to each other and I unconsciously started leaning in while getting lost in her eyes, she did the same, we kept the eye contact and now our lips were only centimeters apart, I looked at her lips for a split second before looking back into her eyes as if I was asking for permission, without hesitation she smashed her lips onto mine and I immediately responded as our mouths moved in sync, she brought one hand to tough my face as I did the same deepening the kiss, I began biting on her lower lip asking for entrance which she gladly gave me and I began exploring every corner of her mouth with my tongue as she did the same, the kiss was slow and passionate and I couldn't get over the way she tasted. After breaking the kiss I rested my forehead on hers as we tried to catch our breaths, she then pulled away and looked into my eyes and I momentarily forgot my name.

Jk: You are so beautiful...

She smiled before giving me a quick peck on the lips and speaking.

Y/n: I don't agree, but the fact that you think so is enough for me.

She smiled once again and focused her attention back to the sunset as I did the same, we stayed in silence for a couple of minutes before I decided to break it and start a conversation.

Jk: So what do you want to do when school ends?

Y/n: Besides sleep, i'm not sure...

Jk: So you are not going to college?

Y/n: I think my stepdad would prefer to just have as his personal assistant, so no... How about you?

Jk: I would want to open up and orphanage, my dad use to donate a lot of money to orphanages and sometimes we would go and volunteer together, and I also love kids.

Y/n: That is so sweet Jungkook! And your dad sounds like a really good guy.

Jk: He was...

Y/n: Was...?

My expression turned sad and I looked at the floor before getting the courage to speak again.

Jk: He died a few months ago, from cancer...

Y/n: That's why you had an anxiety attack that day in class...

I simply nodded and continued staring at the floor before I felt her hand on my shoulder making me turn to face her.

Y/n: I am so sorry Jungkook...

Jk: It's ok...

Y/n: Do you miss him?

Jk: A lot...

Y/n: I miss my real dad too...

We fell silent once again but it didn't last long before she broke it.

Y/n: At least he was a good father to you...

I felt her slowly removing her hand from my shoulder and I looked at her face which was filled with sadness and I felt like an idiot since I knew what she was going through, I began to scavenge my brain for something to make her feel better but I couldn't think of anything, then something popped into my head and I decided to ask her.

Jk: If you could be anything in the word what would you want to be?

She slowly lifted her head to meet my face before speaking.

Y/n: What do you mean...?

Jk: If your stepdad couldn't control you what would you want to become?

She thought about her answer for a second and then a smile formed on her face, she straightened herself up and looked into my eyes.

Y/n: I want to be a dancer.

I suddenly got a flashback of that day on the football field where she was dancing in the rain, she would be a beautiful dancer.

Jk: Why do you want to be dancer?

Y/n: Because it used to be the only thing that made me feel free, every time I dance it's like the world around me disappears and it's just me and the music, when I dance I feel like I can do anything...

The way her face lit up as she was talking about dance brought a smile to my face, as I was thinking of her words something got me confused so I decided to ask.

Jk: Wait, you said it used to be the only thing that made you feel free...

Y/n: Yeah it used to be, but now there's one more thing.

Jk: Care to tell me?

Y/n: You.

I found myself blushing "How the hell does she keep doing that to me?!", Once I finally calmed my cheeks down I proceeded to ask her...

Jk: Why don't you take dance lessons then?

Her face turned sad once again and I furrowed my eyebrows waiting for her response.

Y/n: My dad would never let me...

I felt really bad for her, I could tell how much she wanted this but that asshole would never let her have it, suddenly an idea popped into my head and I jumped up from my seat smiling like an idiot at my brilliance.

Jk: We should go!

Y/n: Huh?

Jk: It's getting pretty late and I think I should take you home!

Y/n: O-okay...?

I took her hand in mine and began leading her towards the car, I let her in and proceeded to drive her home, once we reached her house I let her out of the car and walked her to the door but I didn't say much since I was in a hurry so I just gave her a peck on the lips and ran back into my car making my way home leaving her dumbfounded. The second I reached my house I parked my car and ran in finding my mother in the kitchen doing the dishes, she looked at me a bit shocked since I was panting from running.

M: What's wrong honey?!

Jk: I need a favor...

*Y/N pov*

*next day*

I was a bit taken aback from Jungkook's behavior last night and I wasn't sure what to think about it "Why was he in such a rush to leave?", "Did I do something wrong?", I was laying on my bed pondering over what happened when suddenly I got a text, it was from Jungkook.

"Meet me outside your house in five minutes, I want to show you something."

I didn't even think twice before jumping from my bed and making my way to my closet to get dressed, I didn't put a lot of effort into my outfit and even if I wanted to I didn't have much time. The moment I put on my shoes I got another text from Jungkook saying that he was outside so I quickly made my way to the door, Jungkook what sitting beside his car with a smile on his face looking really excited, I walked over to him with a suspicious look and he opened the door for me to get in the car, which I did still a bit confused. He closed the door and came into the car as well, he faced me before pulling a blindfold from his pocket and speaking.

Jk: I need you to wear this.

Y/n: Why...?

Jk: Because I want to take you somewhere and I want it to be a surprise.

Y/n: Fine but if you kidnap me I swear to god I am going to kick your ass!

He chuckled and nodded before putting the blindfold on me. The car ride didn't last too long and we didn't talk throughout it, once we reached our destination Jungkook helped me out of the car and led somewhere, I had to climb some stairs and I nearly tripped but thankfully Jungkook was holding me, he lead me to an echoy room and then walked somewhere behind me.

Jk: You can take off the blindfold now!

I did as he told me and found myself in a dance studio, I furrowed my eyebrows before speaking not looking at Jungkook.

Y/n: Why did you bring me to a dance studio?

Jk: Because this room is yours.

My eyes widened and I snapped my head back to look at Jungkook who was holding a plastic bag walking towardsIme.

Jk: Well not fully, but it will be yours three hours a day four day a week, and my mom will be joining you for most of that making sure you progress.

I was still in complete shock as I couldn't comprehend the situation.

Y/n: I don't understand...

Jk: Let's just say that i asked my mom if she was willing to teach a brilliant dancer with a lot of potential and she said yes.

Y/n: Jungkook, how am I supposed to pay for these lessons without my father finding out?!

Jk: You won't have to it's free of charge!

He had fully made his way to me and stood right in front of me with the biggest smile on his face.

Y/n: Jungkook...

Jk: Can't you just accept the fact that people do things for the ones they care about without anything in return?

I was left there dumbfounded as he laughed at my reaction, I then focused my attention on the bag in his hand.

Y/n: What's that?

Jk: Something to help you get started.

He gave me the bag and I looked inside seeing a pink box, I took it out and looked at Jungkook for reassurance before opening it, the second I did my heart stopped "He did not just do that!".

Y/n: Jungkook...I-...

Jk: You can't be a dancer if you don't have the right shoes.

I looked back inside the box once again before taking out the beautiful light pink pointe shoes, I felt tears forming in my eyes as I looked at Jungkook before jumping into his arms hugging him, he lifted me up and span me around while laughing , the second he pulled me down I sat on the floor putting on the pointe shoes unable to hide my excitement, the moment I put them on it felt like a dream, I didn't even hesitate before getting up and doing a few turns in front of the mirror, I couldn't hide the smile on my face even if I tried and as I stopped spinning tears of joy left my eyes, I turned to look at Jungkook once again who was giving me that bunny smile of his before running into his arms once again and whispering into his ear.

"THANK YOU"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.2K 23
"You've fallen for me, haven't you?" He said so sure of himself, even if the told the truth "I have higher expectations than this" I said while poin...
803K 19.9K 43
She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable state that is when her husband died. And he...
483K 12K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
62.6K 2.6K 37
"Why don't you finish your homework, and if you do, ill give you what you want later. What do you say?" {⚠️I wrote this in 2019 I was young and dumb...