It's Just A Number, jmrf {COM...

由 httpsFIXON

In which, Jonah falls for his student, Sidney Carter. However, with a lot of complications arising from day o... 更多

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
OTHER BOOKS

4

847 24 23
由 httpsFIXON

——————lessons

"Sidney get up for school" Alexis shouts. I'm awake but i just can't be bothered to get up. I have sports today and i haven't ran since my parents died.

I used to do cheerleading, track and i was put on the soccer team but i don't think i'm ready to do any of them this year. Dad came to all my soccer matches since i was 13, i feel like i owe it to him to continue it but i don't have the physical or mental strength to do it.

"Sid" Alexis knocks on my door, opening it. "What's wrong?" She notices that i'm just staring at one spot on the floor.

She walks over and sits on the edge of my bed "I made you lunch today" She smiles.

I smile back and pull the blankets off me. She nods and leaves the bedroom and i quickly get changed into my uniform. Detention today too, Which means i can't even go to cheer practice.

And Rebekah is the captain of the cheer team so she's most likely going to put me on the back line.

I put concealer under my eyes and Sammy burst in through the door "Sammy, Knock" I take a step back from surprise.

"Sidney, No. Guess who got the job... Me i did" He says so proudly. I smile and he sits on my bed "So you know that driving instructor, Well he's giving us both free lessons" He sighs, "Everyone feels sorry for us"

"Well if someone else parents both died on the anniversary of their marriage, I'd feel sorry for them too" I chuckle a little.

"Have fun at detention while i'm at my new job" He stands up and takes something from my bedside table.

I clear my throat and look at him "Put it back" I smile. He looks disappointed and throws my phone charger back onto my bed.

"Corbyn's here" Alexis shouts up.

I put some lipgloss on and grab my bag, and get changed quickly then start Running down the glass stairs. "Here's your lunch and i'm gonna take you to see Anthony today" She gives me some money.

I smile. I need a good hug off my big bro.

Well, They're both my big brothers, Sammy and I were born 8 minutes apart. I'm the littlest, They both take advantage of that.

"Hey" Corbyn hugs me. "Hey baby" Sammy slides down the glass stairs and blows a kiss to Corbyn.

Alexis looked at him like 'wtf' and Corbyn just laughed, C'mon little ones" He opens the front door for us.

"Oh alexis, I got in detention... See you at around 4" I laugh and quickly fun to Corbyns car.

"So guess who started texting me yesterday" Corbyn starts driving to the coffee shop. Everyone parks their car there and then walk the very long 2 minutes into the school grounds.

"Who" I look down at my phone. Jason was still texting me.

"Freya" He shakes his head. "Like she wanted me to date her"

"Well she probably does, Have you considered it... She is pretty" I shove my phone into my pocket.

"No... She's a complete weirdo, Who mixes sprite and cola together... She does. Literally only her in the entire world" He shakes his head. We all laugh and Sammy starts singing a Christmas song, Corbyn joins in. They're both gifted in singing. I'm really not.

Corbyn pulls into the parking lot and we all step out and Ashley runs over to her "So i've gotten myself a boyfriend" She twirls, Which means i can't finish the list... be a babe and finish the list for me" She gives me puppy eyes and twirls around.

"Hmm let me think. No" I shake my head. "C'mon on, You haven't had a good kiss since you and Jason split..." She shoves the lost into my chest

"My answers no. You know i don't do stuff like this" I shove the list back into her. She rolls her eyes and frowns.

"Who's your boyfriend then?" Sammy takes a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket.

"Are you for real" I snatch them off him. I open them and there was one left.

"Hey, I was gonna throw it out, Chill" He takes them off me and throws them into the trash can. Thank god.

"Daniel Seavey" She bows. This probably won't end well.

"Amazing" Corbyn acts to be happy. "Let's get to school" He starts walking. I walk beside him and we walk in through the gate and Rebekah had a black eyes and cut on her lip. That's what she gets.

"Oi, Orphan" She shouts.

"Ignore her" Corbyn grabs my hand. I stay calm and Sammy did too. Once we reach inside Daniel was talking to Zach and Jack was downing a bottle of water.

"Hey" Daniel kisses Ashley. We all look away just because of how uncomfortable it looked.

"I need to find someone, See you guys in English" Sammy walks off, Not in the direction of the back of the school but in direction of the office. That's surprising.

"Yeah we should head down there" Zach nods his head over. Daniel and Ashley were still at it. It's so uncomfortable because in like 5 days they're gonna break up and make the friend group awkward.

I walk to Zach and corbyn follows. We head down to the English room and sit in our seats. The bell rings and Ashley wasn't here which means she was probably gonna get a detention.

"Hello class" Mr. Frantzich walks in writes something on the board.

He turns to look at us all "Ashley Forbes?" He asks looking in my direction.

I look down and Sammy just walked in there late "Mr. Carter... why are you late?" Mr. Frantzich asks.

Sammy walks to his seat ignoring the question "Mr. Carter..." Mr. Frantzich raises an eyebrow.

"Got lost" Sammy smiles sarcastically.

"Very funny, Don't do it again... Does anyone know where Ms. Forbes is?" He looks down at his desk.

"Making out with Daniel Seavey in the janitors closet" Harry, A boy who's friends with Daniel says.

Mr. Frantzich nods and hands us out a spelling quiz. He's kidding right. What the fuck type of shit is this.

"I'm gonna say out the word and they're long words that are going to help you in this semester, You're gonna spell them. There's 10 words and if you get 6 or below, You're redoing the test with 5 more questions" He walks back to his desk.

Sammy looks over to me and i really can't help him with this. This is where my dyslexia comes in. I can't spell for the life of me. Luckily i only have this type of dyslexia, Sammy has more than just this but also Surface, Phonological and rapid naming dyslexia, He has it way worse than i do.

"Sir i can't do this" Sammy says. Mr. Frantzich turns around and sits on his chair.

"Why not?" He puts his elbows on his desk and looks at me and then back at Sammy.

Sammy is ashamed of his dyslexia, He doesn't tell many people he's got it. Everyone from my elementary school knows i have it.

"Because" He looks down.

"Not a valid excuse, Try your best" He gives sammy an assuring smile and clears his throat.

"Literature" He shouts out.

Nope.

Sammy put his pen down and i just started drawing circles on my page.

He says the rest of the words and the collects in the papers. "You didn't write anything?" He says to Sammy, disappointing.

Hey i tried. I wrote the letter O.

He comes up to me and looks at my sheet, He looks me in the eyes and then picks my sheet up and walks back to his desk. We were stuck writing a short story while he was marking them.

Then the bell rings and everyone packs their stuff up to leave "Ms and Mr Carter" He nods his head over. Sammy and I both walk over to him. "Pull a chair over"

We both pull a chair over and he puts our sheets in front of us. "What's both of your valid explanations for this?" He questions.

"Dyslexia" I say truthfully. I told him yesterday that Sammy had Dyslexia.

"And you couldn't even try" He raises an eyebrow, "How bad is your Dyslexia?" He cracks his knuckles. I hate that sound.

"Did you even read through our files before you came?" I question.

He walks over to where all the files are and pulls out both of ours "I didn't even realize you were twins until 3 hours ago" He laughs and sits back down.

"Agh, You're right you do need help with things like these... My mistake, I apologize, I'll see you during my free period on a Tuesday, Sammy and you during my free period on a Friday Sidney, For 15 minutes" He shows us his timetable "I'll send an email to your teachers" He nods.

"So do i see you now?" Sammy questions.

"Yes... Sidney i'll see you after school" He nods. I grab my bag and walk out the classroom and to the gym.

•vote
•comment
•share

yuh yuh yuh

go stream what am i but wdw xoxox

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.4K 84 22
A girl meets a member of her favorite band on her own dating show where she wants to find a boyfriend. Is Daniel the perfect match and win her heart...
51.6K 1.7K 49
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ― her plans were to spend some time with her brother, but what happens when the blue-eyed boy next door changes her plans? 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓...
688 3 38
(this was my first book so I really don't have much experience. gonna suck but enjoy!) I was 12 when I wrote this and still kinda hate it. but enjoy...
3.5K 74 38
I don't know.... just read the book. I didn't know what to call this book so the title is as creative as I can get :) Read if you dare. Lots of miss...