Fireflies //hjs x lmh//

By Hwang_Minsungs

When 'forgetting' is a solution in Jisung's head. He and Minho broke up in few months ago. But this option wa... More

intro
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
Raindrops
06.
Pills
07.
8.
Pills pt. II
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. (Changlix)
Spell it out!
Count to ten...
22.
23.
Tag!🐑
24.
25.
Again Tag!🐑
26.
Letter
28.
29.
Not an update!
NOTICE!
hewwo

27.

268 19 1
By Hwang_Minsungs

"We were the one who texted you the break up thing..." Hyunjin's gaze lowered down fidgetting his fingers, before he sigh.

"Before we knew he had that accident he was saying things that for us sure indeed ...pecular"

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Hey, Jinnie pass that syrup here"

"Oh!okie hyung just wait a sec im chatting seungmin...you know i just can't leave him"

"Psh~ too sweet, you know someday it can be sour right? So stop when atleast you have time~"

"Huh-! How could you hyung!?? Bitter much? Go fetch your bf and suck him so that all sourness could go away! It's ruining my beauty"

"Hyunjin im not joking but do what ever you want"

"Well im not joking too...Is something wrong hyung? Jisung said youre avoiding him lately wanna talk it out?"

"No...even we fix it up i know it only ends up broken..it's not like life only have rainbows and glitters..theres no such thing as 'happy ending' only 'happy endings.."

"I don't get it hyung, its like last to days you and Jisung where having fun and now..i-"

"Hmm~ 'happy!' Right at first just like you thought it is eternal, youre not realizing the fact the your living in reality where there are not only just rainbows,unicorns,cupcakes and glitters have, it has storms, consequences but the worst was in reality it has 'endings'... i hate it. Theres no such thing is permanent in this world..."

"Were you being sarcastic?"

"Hyung! How could you say that Jisung will never leaves you. It comes from your own mouth, he is the sweetest person you've ever met. He is your doctor,teacher,playmate and your other half! You two were still together and i ain't see any problem between you two"

"There is...it's...it's me the problem..thats why im gonna end it now.."

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

S

Soft sniffling filling the room coming from the smallest of the boys. Hands were clenched, shaky breath coming from his pursing lips as the tears started to slowly spill from his eyes.

"Wh-why..." he said more like a whisper Seungmin scooted and hug the older drawing circles at his back shushing him.

At the moment someone broke in the said house making the both three boys twitched there head to a certain figure who was coming their way. The lady was tall and resembles the features of one of his friends. Jisung quickly wiped away the stains and sat properly.

"Oh!- i didn't mean to ruin the moment im sorry..." the said lady bowed feeling apologetic for ruining the moment.

"I-it's fine mom! This is Jisung my friend! He was once at our old house you might known him before! anyways i thought you have work?"

Said by the man who beside the smallest which made the smallest to nod realizing it was his parent.

"Hi Jisung! Im Seungmin's Mother glad to meet you again. And well son, the clinic closed early than i thought my assitant went to something important though we ain't have any appointments to our patients so i went directly at home and bought this for you guys"

Seungmin's parent place a dessert at the center table offering the both three young men to dig in resulting Jisung to draw a smile from the hospitality.

As a time passed by with them talking things about work, how was their life when Jisung gone, how's Australia. But Seungmin's Mom obviously not interested at the topic only staring Jisung more like admiring the latter. The old lady didn't failed cathing the boy as he felt like melting at the others sight his gazed met with the elder feeling uncomfortable. The middle age woman sigh drawing a smile at his lips.

"Now i know why.."

"Know what mom?" Hyunjin butted.
{AN:jinnie already calls sengmin's mother 'Mom'}

"He said he gave his heart to someone whose deserving, someone special, someone he can't live without like if he loosen his grip his heart would stop beating. Someone has the eyes glowing as the moonlight that can defeat even the darkest nigh with it's light. His eyes sparkles like each stars designing at the breezy cold night when he cries but deep, deep as the deepest ocean ever known at the world the universe rather, that he could drown if he stairs to long he will never ascend. His lips were kind of a drug were he is addicted into,
a pink plump pair of lips, they're such a tease that lure his pair to match with his, they taste like cloud nine each time he meets this someone while their lips dancing delicately synchronize for each move. A key to his heart he said..."

"Huh!? I don't get it, how can you find a person having those traits when everyone can tell those to someone they love!" Seungmin playfully smacked Hyunjin's head.

"Idiot! Don't ruin the moment" The younger scolded resulting for Hyunjin to pout which made Seungmin only chuckled pinching the older's cheeks.

"Don't worry thats the reason why i live you!" He giggled and that Hyunjin smiled too while hugging his betrothed.

The old woman said while reaching the latters hand whom looking confuse. The elder smiled and continued.

"It was you Jisung the someone i've been looking for after this months... youre the key to his unlocked heart. He told me to gave this to his key where his heart belongs to. You have his heart Jisung and im glad to find you so have this..."

The woman stood up searching to her cabinet. She returned with a small fancy box holding it carefully. Opening the box, everyone was looking at the mystery box curious at the surprise it holds. As it open it has a small notebook more like a diary. It was colored black and you can say it was old but only neat person can take care such a notebook like that. She hands the object at Jisung who only stare at it.

"Do you want us to leave?" Jisung waves his hands gesturing that he will just go upstairs to have a moment.

He then sprinted upstairs feeling kinda both nervous but exited. He opened the recent room he was in slowly making himself comfortable at the sit. The blonde inhaled and sigh deep looking at the object he was holding where only the lamp of the dim room is the source of the light. Flipping at it's cover he saw the familliar name he was longing to see. His expression soften as the design of the note were hand made, ut was curving line, a loop and a lot of cat paws drawings or drawing of a cat. He once again made a flip with a smile plastered his face and all his thoughts were right it was Minho's Diary his eyes roam at the page and discovered that it was the time when they were first met, their last High School year their first day. Sweet words and full admiration were in the first part of the note. Until he found the day of their anniversary he hearts stop as soon as he saw the numbers of the date. Remembering they were supposed to have anniversary before the three days they break up only for that girl, that slut it's all because of her. It was Minho's ex all along ruining his life. Jisung didn't take it anymore as a tear unconsciously slip his eyes feeling again the lump at his troat as the throbbing pain pounding at his heart every second pass.

"He cheated on you Jisung he doesn't deserves you! He doesn't love you like you did! It was all LIE! ALL LIE! You deserves better than that FUCKING CHEATER!!" He shouted but it wasn't loud as he was choking at his sob, all the strenght he got was all stolen by the pain he was feeling.

He bit his trembling lips slamming the book closed as he stood up but a paper fall down from the notebook it was still hooking to the page but Jisung pulled it out and he regret everything that was running in his head right at that moment.

My Dear Jisungie <3....

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°

Okie yall idon't care if you don't agree but i hate school! Only first week and im planning on vacation again lols. Welp absolutey i can't *sigh*
It's 4 days no classes but im only now updating? Lols im sorry okie but atleast an update right? Okie i gotta go cause tom. I have a place called hell i mean school
So
Have a great day/night to yall love you guys my softies ;*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.8K 25
"Should I just banged his head onto something? But that's a crime!" -Minho Jisung is sick and Minho has to take care of him all day long. They both l...
13.2K 592 25
Minsung, Minlix _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Minho is in a toxic relationship with Jisung, he knows about it, but due to Jisung manipulating Minho...
58.7K 3.2K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
506K 24.8K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...