The Game of Thrones (Male rea...

By Millerjack

Backstory: Only child of the (L/N) family loyal servants to house Stark, known for their combat skills, coura... More

key
(Y/N) & family
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Author note
Chapter six
Chapter seven
author note
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
possible alternative ending for chapter nineteen?
Chapter nineteen (alternate)
Chapter nineteen (alternate 2)
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
question
Chapter eighteen (alternate )
Chapter nineteen ( alternate 3)
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Author Note
Need Your Help
Chapter Twenty Nine
author note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
character summaries
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two

author note

1.2K 21 2
By Millerjack

To anyone that actually cared about this story and enjoyed it thanks for reading it was fun making my own interpretation on the G.O.T universe and how I could create a character (who I based certain characteristics of my own personality) interact  with my favourite characters I had ideas for (Y/N) to be a Stark but I realised how I would need to be more detailed with the relationships between the other Starks so I thought it would be better to make (Y/N) a part of his own family.  I was also really nervous when writing the romance story between (Y/N) and Daenerys because I was worried I'd make her seem out of character or she seemed better with Jon (even though they are related lol as well as the fact I don't know how to write dialogue like that because I've been single my whole life lol) also there was multiple occasions when I wrote my own name in and almost published it.  I was also worried about staying close to the plot of the show up to s8 when I knew I'd drift from the show with (Y/N) and Daenerys getting married becoming the King and Queen and she doesn't go mad I also wanted to make her more of a fighter as it seemed to be something I could use to further the chemistry between the two.  I tried to show signs of  PTSD for (Y/N) but I didn't really do a good job with that.

Again thank you and I'll maybe see you in a story based of the (Y/N)s children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 24K 151
There were two babes in the Tower of Joy. Two babes tied so closely to their parents, Ned had to make the decision. One with hair like raven feathe...
153K 4.9K 53
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 IN WHICH Helaena Targaryen, Younger sister to Daenerys Targaryen and Viserys, After Roberts's...
4.8K 306 9
"𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍?" ☆ ...
15.3K 691 25
The sweet butterfly of House Targaryen narrowly escaped with her life as the rebellion came to an end. Hidden in the sand, she emerged a dragon with...