Can You Hear Me?

By Anime_is_addictive

Everyone around you was finding their soulmate but you hadn't yet. Your friends were concerned but you weren'... More

Can You Hear Me? Pt.1
Can You Hear Me? Pt. 2
Can You Hear Me? Pt.3
Can You Hear Me? Pt.4
Can You Hear Me? Pt.5
Can You Hear Me? Pt.6
Can You Hear Me? Pt.7
Can You Hear Me? Pt. 9

Can You Hear Me? Pt.8

1.4K 49 6
By Anime_is_addictive

You wake up the next morning to light streaming in from Johnny's bedroom windows. You crinkle your nose and rub your eyes, trying to adjust to the light.

Sitting up, you stretch rolling out your neck then shoulders then arms before trying to touch your toes. You let out soft groans when everything stretches nicely.

"Sounds like you slept well." A voice teases from the door.

Johnny is there, arms crossed, leaning against his door frame in his black sweatshirt and gray sweats with a pair of black framed glasses on.

You squint at him and smile sleepily. "Yeah I did. I think the jetlag got me though." You groan again lightly before flopping back down, hair and arms sprawled out on the bed.

Johnny takes a running start and jumps onto the bed next to you. His weight makes you bounce slightly, causing you to laugh.

"Yeah it really did, it's already the afternoon. You slept through breakfast." He informs you while propping his head up on his hand.

You sharply look at him, eyes wide. "Oh my God really? I missed the breakfast your mom made me! Now I feel terrible!" You freak out, covering your eyes with your hands.

"It's alright babe. Eomma told me not to wake you. Her exact words were, 'Johnny let her sleep. She's had a long trip and we'll have plenty of more breakfasts later.' So," He takes a piece of your hair and curls it around his finger,  "I wouldn't worry your pretty self about that." You just look at him, not impressed and still feeling terrible.

"I still feel terrible though..."  You tell him.

He laughs softly and leans close to you. "There's no need to. She cares more about you sleeping enough." Then he gives you a soft kiss on your forehead. "Good morning baby."

You smile and cup his cheek with one of your hands. "Good morning Johnny."

He smiles back at you and runs a hand through that black hair.

"By the way you're like super cute in the morning. Like you're already the cutest thing in existence but in the morning you're so soft and sleepy and ugh." He confesses, cheeks lightly dusted pink.

You cover your face with your hands again and laugh. "Oh my God you're so cheesy, stop it."

He laughs with you. "But you love it."

"That I do." You say shaking your head at him.

Then he sits up and claps lightly. "So if you're not too tired I have plans for today."

You sit up too, intrigued. "Ooooh like what?" 

"Well I wanted to take you to see some of the things everyone who comes to Chicago needs to see. Like the Bean, Navy Pier, the aquarium. Things like those." Johnny gives you a smile, crinkling his eyes again. 

"Those sound like so much fun!" You smile back at him. 

"Really? That's awesome! I've always wanted to show them to someone. It's nice to see things differently through someone else's eyes."

He spreads his arms open wide in excitement and you lean forward, ungracefully into his arms. Your chin hits his sternum hard and he lets out a soft oof before closing his arms around you. "I planned that better in my head." He chuckles lightly. 

"I'm also not very graceful by the way."  You laugh, sound muffled by his chest.

You squirm up his body so your face is in front of his, then you plant a kiss on his nose. "I love you Johnny Suh." 

"I love you too Y/N." 

You give him one more big grin before sliding out of his arms and off the bed. "You said your mom made me breakfast?"

Johnny laughs and nods. "You and your one track mind." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the late breakfast, you and Johnny head into downtown Chicago. 

He holds your hand the whole time in the car despite you worrying about him not having two hands on the wheel. He made driving look so smooth and effortless which made you feel a bit better even if he didn't have two hands on the wheel. 

Eventually he found a parking spot that was relatively near everything.

He looked like he could barely hold in his excitement to show you the first stop. He bounced on his tiptoes with his face half buried in his scarf. 

"You ready babe?" He grinned big at you and took your hand. 

You walk up with Johnny to this giant sculpture. It literally looked like a Bean. A giant silver bean. You could even see your reflection in it. You saw a bundled up girl next to a giant less bundled up man. Said man was still smiling big at you with his phone in his hand, taking pictures. 

"So what do you think?" 

"It really is a bean." You laugh, "But it's really cool looking. And it's so reflective."  

"And one of the other cool things is taking pictures in it." He holds up his phone and pulls you close. You both smile into the bean as Johnny snaps picture after picture, occasionally changing it up and making silly faces or planting kisses on each others cheeks.

Once done with pictures, you walk around the whole bean a few times just taking it in. Johnny trails behind you, watching you. You brush your gloved fingertips up against the cold hard surface, watching how the different angles of the Bean bend the reflection of you. You spend some more time looking until your shivering makes Johnny take you to the next stop he has planned. 

"I haven't been to an aquarium in forever!"  You exclaim as you walk into the entrance. You bet you look like a kid in a candy shop. You just found aquariums to be so cool and whimsical at times. 

Johnny laughs as he walks with you to the first exhibit. "You're so freakin cute." 

You blush a little and hit his arm. He grabs your arm and brings your hand to his mouth, kissing your fingertips gently. Which makes you blush even more and you look away slightly. 

He laughs at your reaction and interlocks your fingers before letting you take the lead. 

You look just like a little kid sometimes the way you almost press your face against the glass at different exhibits. Johnny just chuckles softly and shakes his head at you all while taking pictures of you.

At one point you take off away from him and when he catches up to you, you're plopped down on the ground right in front of the glass of a huge tank that extends floor to ceiling.

You have this wide-eyed expression on your face. You're so enthralled by the fish and other sea creatures in the tank that you don't even notice when Johnny finally caught up with you.

"Oh my gosh she's so perfect." He says in his head to himself while looking at you. 

"I can feel you..." You say softly still looking at the sea creatures. "I didn't know what you said, but I can feel what you're feeling." 

"Oh?" That surprised him, "You can? What am I feeling?" 

You look at him as if seeing him for the first time again.

"Love. Pure, undying love and adoration." The blue light from the tank tints your red blushed cheeks a light purple.

He walks closer to you and pulls you up to your feet. "Oh am I?" He nudges your neck with his nose. 

You sigh lightly and lean into his touch. "Y-yeah, it's coming off of you in strong waves." 

Your breath hitches a little as he gently kisses your neck making his way up to your cheek then to your forehead. Your entire body flushes and feels warm. 

"Y-you're such a tease." You breath out softly as he pulls away from you with an evil smirk. 

He shrugs and hugs you close. "You're fun to tease baby. You give the cutest reactions." 

Rolling your eyes, you hug him close too. "You're so annoying."

He throws his head back and laughs at you. "But you love me Y/N." 

You snuggle into his chest a little more and laugh.

"Unfortunately."  

At the end of the aquarium, you go into the gift shop to look around. In there you see the cutest porpoise plushie you've ever seen.

"OH MY GOODNESS IT'S SO CUTE." 

You practically yell out while making a bee line for it.

The porpoise plushie has a soft pastel pink body and a white underbelly. It's cute little eyes were closed like it was sleeping. You hugged it to your chest.

"And it is so soft and huggable." 

You look up at Johnny who is looking at you with an amused look on his face.

"I'm getting him. With my own money."  You tell him. 

He just puts his hands up, "Alright alright." He surrenders, remembering how you almost beat him for buying you Starbucks. 

Excitedly, you hand the cashier the money and hug your plushie once more. Then Johnny gets an idea. 

"Hey babe can I see your plushie for a sec?" He has a ridiculous grin on his face. But you hand it over anyway. 

"So why are you smiling like that?"  You quirk an eyebrow up. 

"Because", he says looking proud as he boops you on the nose with the plushie's nose. "You give me porpoise." Then he cracks up and fakes wipes tears away from his eyes. 

You just look at him and roll your eyes again before breaking into a smile. "I can't with you anymore."  

He looks back at you with that goofy grin of his that melts your heart every time.

"Onto the next place before it gets dark!" He yells out as he drags you excitedly from the aquarium gift shop.

You leave your new plushie in the car as you get out at the next destination. Navy Pier.

"Wow... It's so pretty! I've heard so much about Navy Pier! It's like one of the most famous things in Chicago!" You gush, holding onto Johnny's hand and bouncing on your toes.

"Can we go on the Ferris Wheel!?" You point to the brightly colored Ferris Wheel that is beginning to light up as the sky gets darker.

Johnny laughs and smiles at your giddiness.

"Of course we can! You don't think I already thought of that?" He flashes two fast pass tickets.

"Oh my God you're so amazing." You throw yourself at him and wrap your arms around his neck, hands clasped at his nape.

Looking up at him, you nuzzle your nose to his. "I love you Johnny Suh"

His face breaks into another smile and he nuzzles you back. "I love you too Y/N."

With a smile, you unclasp your hands from his neck and grab his hand, dragging him towards the Ferris Wheel.

On the Ferris Wheel, you sit in the spot with the best view. As the pod you're in rises into the air, the view of Chicago lays itself out in front and beneath you.

You can see all of Navy Pier down below you. To your side, the horizon takes you all the way out to Lake Michigan. Then to your other side is all of Chicago. All the criss-crossing roads and bustling people. The city has begun to light up with the impending night time.

"Oh my God it's even better than when I arrived..." You whisper to yourself.

You turn to Johnny with shining eyes and grab his hand. "Thank you so much. It's so gorgeous..."

Johnny gives you a soft smile. "Of course. Anything for the love of my life." He says quietly as if to not break the moment you two have made.

He gently places a stray strand of hair back behind your ear and cups your cheek with one hand. He then softly brushes a thumb against your bottom lip.

You glance up at him and he's biting his lip while his eyes are looking at your lips.

You lean into his touch, heart beginning to beat faster.

"Oh my god it's finally happening!!" You squeal inside as your heart beats a million miles a minute.

He leans in and you follow.

Closing your eyes, you feel his lips finally meet yours. It's a soft gentle ghost of a feeling before he deepens it.

His plush lips move against yours, hungry. Johnny takes one hand off your cheek and puts it on your waist to pull you closer to him.

You let out a little squeak when he pulls you closer but then melt back into the kiss. Your lips move against his, equally hungry for more.

Getting bold, your hands snake up to his nape and you tangle your fingers in his hair. This makes him let out a small groan before he kisses you harder, exploding your world.

His teeth drag slightly on your bottom lip, tugging on it a little. Now you let out a small groan before he swallows it and grips you harder as though his life depended on it. "Ungh baby..." He groans softly.

Soon the need for air becomes too overpowering and you're forced to part.

You look up at him, flushed and a bit dizzy from what just happened.

He looks down at you with a drunken smile and equally flushed cheeks. "So was it worth the wait?"

You touch your swollen lips. "Definitely... I would wait all over again."

He laughs and hugs you close, stupid in love.

After the Ferris Wheel, you two walk to the edge of the pier to watch the sunset.

Johnny stands behind you with his arms around your waist, hands tucked in your pockets, and with his chin resting on top of your head.

You both stay still in complete silence as the water engulfs the sun in a display of glowing colors splashed across the sky.

He kisses the top of your head softly and squeezes you tight.

"Time to go home?" He asks.

You sigh happily, "Yeah."

------------------------------------------------

Back home, you snuggle into Johnny's side with your new plushie as he goes through all the pictures and videos he took of you and him today.

"Thank you for today. It was a lot of fun." You thank him.

He leans down to give you a soft kiss. "You're very welcome baby. I had a lot of fun today too."

"Any plans for tomorrow?" You ask sleepily, watching him continue to scroll through and edit pictures.

"Hmmm..." he hums, "We can do our Christmas tomorrow."

"That sounds good to me. A nice relaxing day." You crawl onto his chest some, "Besides, I have more kissing that needs to be made up." You laugh out before planting a one on him.

He laughs into the kiss and sets his phone down to grab your face.

Feeling satisfied, you lay your head down on his chest before closing your eyes and falling asleep with a smile on your face.

You were so so in love with Johnny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 278 8
Enhypen | Soulmate Au On your 16th birthday your soulmate mark appears and you've been given a gift by having not one but seven soulmates. Every soul...
180K 5.7K 43
There's no way... He can't be... He is. My soulmate. ------------------------------------------ Working as a choreographer alongside your best friend...
1M 28.5K 63
This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral so any type of fan can enjoy it. Gonna be...
259K 9K 52
↺ Vampire AU/Soulmate AU She was kidnapped, but not by him. He tries to save her... How does it end up? She doesn't know how to feel about him, but...