Spots (mxm)

Oleh TheoryKierei

Book one of the Shifter Series. Arron had been asking his father if they could move for the better half of hi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Spots
Chapter 2: Whiskers and Claws
Chapter 3: When Bathing a Cat, Don't.
Chapter 4: Tough Skin
Chapter 5: It's Always a Trap
Chapter 6: Cubs
Chapter 7: Vet
Chapter 8: Teeth
Chapter 9: Explanation
Chapter 10: Fixing the Problem?
Chapter 11: Spots and Tusks
Chapter 12: Problematic Paws
Chapter 13: Fur and Skin
Chapter 14: Cake and Frosting
Chapter 15: Can We Be Friends?
Chapter 16: Other Fun Things
Chapter 17: Gifts
Chapter 18: Birthday Date
Chapter 19: Unfriendly Reunion
Chapter 20: Something to Laugh About
Chapter 21: Larro
Chapter 22: A Phone Call
Chapter 23: Father Figure
Chapter 24: A Fun Day Out
Chapter 25: Forgiveness
Chapter 26: Leaving
Chapter 27: Wake Up Call
Chapter 28: Why Care
Chapter 29: You Lose Some
Chapter 30: A Little Leeway
Chapter 31: Pull it Together
Chapter 32: Spoiled Paws
Chapter 33: A Little Control
Chapter 34: Testing the Waters
Chapter 36: Earning a Place
Chapter 37: Taming the Lion
Chapter 38: Epi-A Wild Family

Chapter 35: Oh Boy

29.4K 1.9K 607
Oleh TheoryKierei

Heading back from the coffee shop, Larro just couldn't get the darn smile off of his face. He was sure people probably thought that he was nuts. Maybe he was, but he was just that excited to see Arron again.

Before he left he'd gotten Jordan's phone number and called him the second he got back to his car. He said that he would be home around seven that evening, so he could come over then.

Parking at his apartment, he quickly hopped out and ran up the stairs. It was only four o' clock, but he wanted to make something for the kid.

Wait, can I even cook stuff besides boxed macaroni and cheese and underdone steaks?

To the internet! He thought as he threw open the door and hurried inside. His breaks were instantly put on when he saw Paskal licking Tayn's face on the sofa, though. They were both in their hyena forms and when Larro stepped into the room their eyes turned to him, but Pask quickly went back to grooming Tayn.

Okay, I definitely missed something. Why isn't Tayn biting his head off?

Sensing his confusion Tayn slipped off of the sofa and padded over to nuzzle against his leg in greeting.

"Hey you." Larro said as he leaned over and gently scratched behind his ears as Pascal grumbled into his mind.

What was that for, Pask?

Mine.

Larro glanced up, narrowing his eyes at him, but Pascal just flared his nose a bit and snorted.

Mine.

Pask, I told you he...

Before he could finish thinking to him he hopped off the sofa and sauntered over to Tayn. He licked the others' muzzle and Larro winced, waiting for blood. However, when Tayn just returned the gesture with a nuzzle, he was seriously confused.

"Uh... are you two feeling okay?" He asked.

Normally, he had to pry Pask off the poor kid. Now it was almost like they were dating or something.

Tayn, is everything okay?

His hyena looked up and licked Larro's hand.

Are you still in heat? Don't let that mess with your head.

He snorted and cackled before licking Pask's nose again.

I am, but I don't know. He isn't being rude anymore and he actually took me out yesterday. Granted, he lied and said that you were waiting there, but it was still nice. I'm not letting the heat affect my decisions though, I promise.

As long as he was being careful. Larro didn't want him making a mistake that may result in a little fuzzy bundle of fluff. Not that he wouldn't welcome a pup, but he didn't want him doing something he wasn't ready for nor wanting.

"Alright, I'll be going out to see Arron tonight so you two will have to find something to eat." He said.

I've already got something. Pascal thought to him.

Pask! Larro reprimanded.

Chill, I won't do anything to him that he doesn't want me to do. Pask replied.

You know he's in heat. You aren't just playing him, are you?

Larro let a growl rumble quietly as he thought those words to him but Pask didn't seem upset at all.

I know he's in heat, and if he asks for help, I won't hesitate. All I want right now, though, is to have his attention and maybe, eventually, his heart.

With a smirk, Larro glanced at Tayn, then slowly back to Pask.

I just told him that, have fun. He thought to him before walking into the kitchen.

What? Wait! Larro!

Pascal turned to run after him but was suddenly cut off by Tayn's hyena. Okay, Larro's not worth chasing after if Tayn wants me here. The guy's hyena cackled quietly while rubbing their muzzles together and Pask thought that he just might have melted a little inside. It was such a simple gesture but it was for him!

Did Larro just tell you what I said to him? He asked after a few moments.

Tayn stopped the nuzzling and sat back on his haunches, head tilted slightly in confusion.

No, tell me.

That bastard! He thought to himself before hearing a faint snickering in the back of his mind.

I'll get you, Larro!

Uh huh. Enjoy your little talk, lover boy.

Pask wanted to run around grumbling at his own stupidity, but Tayn was staring at him with curiosity, wanting answers.

He asked if I was taking advantage of your heat by being nice and I said... I said I know he's in heat and if he asks for help, I won't hesitate but all I want right now is to have his attention and maybe eventually, his heart. He thought to him very quickly.

Pascal tucked his tail after that bit of embarrassing mind-vomit, especially considering the look on Tayn's face.

Uh. What? Tayn finally asked.

Taking a shaky breath, Pask shook his head and calmly repeated himself before looking away nervously.

You're sweet.

Pascal's hyena's ears perked up in surprise as he hesitantly glanced back at Tayn.

I'm... sweet?

He'd had just called him sweet!

Hah, pervert.

Wait, pervert? He'd been behaving. Pascal glanced down at himself and noticed why he'd actually been called that.

Okay, my body isn't behaving as much as my mind. He thought as his ears drooped a little.

I swear I wasn't thinking about doing perverted things to you. I just got really excited that you thought I was sweet.

When Tayn didn't respond right away, Pascal lied down and grunted, knowing that he was likely making this whole situation worse. His mind was going crazy until he noticed Tayn staring down at him. They held each others' gazes for a few seconds before Tayn leaned down and licked Pascal's nose before slowly walking toward the hall.

You coming? Tayn thought to him as he continued moving.

Wait, coming? Pascal padded around the corner and down the hall only to see Tayn's hyena up on his bed, in his room. With an excited cackle he ran inside, shutting the door with his nose before jumping up onto the bed. At first, he thought that he had won him over, but when Tayn began rubbing his back into the blankets and whimpering, he realized what was going on. It's the heat. Not that he didn't look delicious enough to eat right then, but he'd just said that he wasn't going to take advantage.

Will you take care of them? Tayn asked.

What do you mean, Tayn?

Tayn looked at him again, then slowly shifted into his human form.

Cubs.

He kind of spaced out when that word was whispered into his mind. It wasn't technically his fault, for once. Tayn was spread out all hot and bothered, in his bed, and naked. Pascal was trying to refocus when Tayn moved to his hands and knees and kissed him on the cheek.

Wait, when did I shift back to my human form?

"Cubs. Do you want them? Will you take care of them?" He repeated seriously.

When those words sank in Pask had to hold himself back from flat-out jumping his bones. Instead, he bit his tongue and took a deep breath, then slowly let it out before replying as he looked straight into Tayn's eyes.

"I do want them and I will take care of them. I will take care of you, too. I want to do everything for you. I love you, Tayn. I've wanted to love you since the second I saw you, but without that collar I would never have been able to show you just how much." He said.

Pascal hadn't really been ready for the response that he got to that, which was Tayn hugging him tightly but crying at the same time.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you feeling okay? Should I get Larro?" He asked, worried and confused.

Don't be mad, please. Tayn thought to him, making Pask frown.

"Don't be mad about what, hun?"

I... I was a stripper before I moved in with Larro.

Pask had no idea why that was a big deal?

Wait. Was that why he was so hesitant to let people touch him or talk?

With a calm smile Pask squeezed him softly and rubbed his back.

"It's fine, Tayn."

You don't think that I'm dirty? For doing that?

"Of course not. You're the best hyena ever!" He said with complete honestly as he leaned back a little when Tayn moved a bit in his arms. Looking down, Pask caught those gorgeous bright eyes staring up at him and grinned.

"You mean it?" Tayn asked quietly.

"One hundred percent. You're the only thing I've wanted since the day we were introduced. No one else even holds a paw to you." He said.

Tayn's brow rose and Pask saw a tiny smile grace his pretty lips.

"I'm pretty sure it's holds a candle, not paw."

"Err, well, that part was my hyena trying to agree."

Tayn laughed before tugging him forward and onto him on the bed. He didn't hesitate to get comfortable and line up their already-naked bodies, but first... their lips pressed together while he rested his arms on either side of Tayn's head. So addicting! When their mouths finally separated they were both panting, but that wasn't important, what he said, however, was.

"Give me some beautiful cubs, Pascal."

Damn, he could hear them even with his head under the water. Normally, he got into the shower to keep from hearing that kind stuff. Well, that trick wasn't working right then. At least they're happy. Things seemed to have changed so quickly right after Tayn had gotten that collar.

I knew Pask had it in him to be nice and not just horny. Although, I'm not sure if Tayn understands what he's getting himself into with that horn dog.

With a quiet sigh he turned off the water and got out, drying off quickly before braving the trip to his room. Man, Discovery Chanel would have a blast just recording the sounds coming from that room. Didn't know other hyena shifters cackled while doing dirty deeds in human form. He didn't, but he guessed to each their own.

That reminded him of how pathetic his own sex life currently was. He couldn't even remember the last time he had slept with someone he actually wanted to. Well, that was likely because he'd gone to prison at sixteen and after that he was used by a bitch, but never technically slept with her, just supplied the babies as quickly as possible.

Larro quickly blocked out the memories and most of the sounds coming from the other room as he got himself dressed in a pair of comfortable jeans and a black long sleeved shirt. After running his fingers through his hair quickly and accepting that he just wouldn't bring anything because him cooking would be a fire hazard and probably make him horribly late, he headed out.

He'd thought about ordering Pask and Tayn Chinese delivery, but considering how long Pascal had been waiting to get a piece of Tayn, he honestly didn't think that they'd be eating that evening. At least not food.

Jordan's house was pretty darn close to Arron's, which was nice. He didn't have to bother with directions since the way to his house was ingrained in his mind since he'd brought him home before.

Pulling up, Larro got out and realized he was an hour early and Jordan wouldn't be home yet. Well, I was going to cook Arron something. Looking around for a moment, he quickly drove the down the street to find a bakery.

It's the thought that counts, right? I don't really have to cook it to make him happy, I bet.

He managed to find one that was still open and ran inside. They looked like they were beginning to close up but when he put a fifty on the counter it got their attention. About thirty minutes later Larro walked out with a gorgeous box of fresh hot brownies. When he finally pulled back up outside of Jordan's house he saw an extra car in the driveway, letting him know that he was home.

Larro grinned and quickly grabbed the brownie box, then ran to the door, ringing the bell right as he got there.

A little boy answered, quickly followed by a second.

Oh, Twins. Cute kids.

"Hello little guys, is your dad home?" He asked.

They both looked at each other, then back to him before shaking their heads.

But then, who's car is that?

Right as he was about to ask the door opened wider and a young woman nudged the boys back a little.

"Hello, are you Larro?" She asked with a sweet smile.

"Yes ma'am."

"My husband said you would be visiting tonight. Come in, he should be home in a little while. He got backed up at work."

Larro began stepping inside but then decided against it.

"I apologize if this sounds rude, but I'd like to wait outside." He said nervously.

She gave him a funny look and he stuttered to explain.

"I promised Arron's mother that I would only come in when Jordan was home. I don't want to make a mistake with this, because it's probably the only chance I'm going to get." He said.

The woman nodded and told him to wait for a moment before turning and disappearing into the house. She reappeared a minute later with a plate of turkey and mashed potatoes. Larro took the food as she offered it to him, nearly drooling from the smell.

"Have some dinner, at least. There's a bench right there you can sit on till he gets back." She said, pointing.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it."

She smiled again and then disappeared back inside, shutting the door quietly behind her.

He was just finishing up the delicious meal a bit later when he heard a car pulling in. Jordan waved as he got out and Larro quickly jumped up to shake his hand as he came up the stairs. Finally, I get to see Arron again!

Arron wasn't sure why but ever since the previous night he'd been feeling really weird. The thought that he was going into heat again seemed too soon, but maybe after all of the trauma to his body it had decided to cycle through again.

I really hope it's not happening again so soon.

His thoughts were brought back to the present when Rylan's face suddenly appeared right in front of him. Arron squeaked a little but then grinned and snuggled into his arms. They were almost done reading the cheetah book and he had to say, Rylan was really good about it. Every time his lion had tried to do something at school he had pushed it back. Arron could feel the big cat just beneath the surface of Rylan's thoughts, but it was finally satisfied just cuddling.

When they finished the book and Rylan flipped it shut, Arron nuzzled against his firm chest and purred. Rylan's arms tightened around him and gave a squeeze.

"Love you, Arron." He said, his voice rumbling with a partial purring growl.

Instead of Rylan initiating it, Arron felt his cheetah nudge him to show affection, so he leaned up and licked Rylan's cheek once. His tongue ran along the rough edge of his stubble, loving the odd feeling it gave. He'd never really thought that he'd have a thing for facial hair but Rylan's was perfect, shaved or not.

They seemed to have lost themselves as their lips met, because the next thing he knew Rylan's dad was clearing his throat and when Arron looked toward the door, quite out of breath, he noticed the older man standing there with his arms crossed over his chest, along with... Larro?

Uh oh.

"Uh... hey, dad."

We're dead. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

521K 7.7K 26
*Book One of the Anya Maynard Series* All Anya knows of her family are the two faceless names on her birth certificate and a gruesome headline from a...
955K 63.4K 31
Book 3 of the Cross-shifter Series. Life has always been good for Sam. He had it all. The huge house. All the hot one night stands he could ever wan...
882K 19.5K 25
Book two of the Shifter Series. After just losing Arron to the one guy he could barely stand, Erin's life seemed to have become just a repetitive bo...
100K 5.5K 37
"D-Daniel, your name is Daniel." I said and stopped on the road. He didn't look at me and I take a couple of steps, leaning up against a tree. He st...